Scum Thread Vampires, vampires, vampires... and some other folks, oh my!

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I had a job interview in the morning, and while I was heading there, I realized that I was completely at peace with the interview, and that the agony in my stomach was entirely the game's fault.

Hope the interview went well! But yes, being scum is stressful. I don't think I want to do it again, haha.

Hope the interview went well! But yes, being scum is stressful. I don't think I want to do it again, haha.
I think it went well, haha. Thanks :D

I actually get nervous even when games I'm not playing hit the critical phase. Even if something goes wrong, it immediately dissipates, though. I guess it just means I'm enjoying myself :)

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Ooo yasss kill went through. And as we predicted, gog went for Stan.

Going to wait for others to chime in, I'm on a train anyway

Swamped, I'm F5ing like a madman. Throw your vote as soon as you see this and I'll throw mine the second yours shows up.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Now we have to hope our kill tonight goes through... Hope there aren't any secret PRs lurking lol

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Let's kill... Homeland

No way he's lying about his vanilla townie role

No way some backup doctor protects him

What do you think?

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
You know, I've played many games now but I've never made it to end game, neither as town nor scum. This is a first!

You know, I've played many games now but I've never made it to end game, neither as town nor scum. This is a first!
This is my second game and I've made it to the end both times.

I'm gonna bet that's a streak that will be broken soon, haha :P

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Stan's "side note" was scarily on point D:

I'm kinda glad we got rid of Nicole when we did. She's too sharp lol

Faircure was an absolute delight

Gog - so sorry scum made you their patsy. But you were amazing too, what a cool role!

And homeland... Ahhh homeland. What a sweetie.

And Stan was scum right?!?!

I think Girlofgotham was the player I enjoyed playing against the most. She was dealt the worst hand right off the bat, though.

faircure really impressed me. She joined really late and seemed to have a better grasp of the game than most other players.

hom3land was a delight as well. He was so earnest.

We did it Swamped <3

I'm so happy. Winning a game by awesome people full of awesome people (and the scariest Gafia veterans you can find). sogood.gif

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
We did it Swamped <3

I'm so happy. Winning a game by awesome people full of awesome people (and the scariest Gafia veterans you can find). sogood.gif

tumblr_mem13jJC1x1qavx6vo2_250.gif

Also special thanks to Monkey and Cabot for running the game so smoothly, in spite of the modkills in between. The flavor was so good, and overall I thought the balance was great too.

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
Sorry for breaking the mood ._.

You guys really nailed it though. Under no circumstances where any of you close to being lynched right down to mylo

Sorry for breaking the mood ._.

You guys really nailed it though. Under no circumstances where any of you close to being lynched right down to mylo
We wouldn't have made it without your, Sorian's and Blarg's insights.

And if Girlofgotham had blocked Swamped, we'd be so dead, haha.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Also special thanks to Monkey and Cabot for running the game so smoothly, in spite of the modkills in between. The flavor was so good, and overall I thought the balance was great too.
Thank you! Writing the PMs and the flavor was my favorite part. Counting votes sucks. XD

Top Bottom