Spectator Thread Spectator chat

You have his HG and SS pokemon, meaning instead of Espeon you have Lapras. You are roleplaying as a trainer red that was brainwashed by team rocket.
Correct about fight. As for the turns, both moves happen at the same time, and it goes like, you post, he posts. Result of that, repeat.

1. Cloyster - Type: Water/Ice
Moves: Protect, Surf, Ice Beam, Supersonic
2. Machamp - Type: Fighting
Moves: Brick Break, Cross Chop, Earthquake, Rock Slide
3. Misdreavus - Type: Ghost
Moves: Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Attract
4. Gyarados - Type: Water/Flying
Moves: Bite, Dragon Rage, Twister, Hyper Beam
5. Houndoom - Type: Dark/Fire
Moves: Crunch, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb
6. Rhydon - Type: Ground/Rock
Moves: Rock Tomb, Take Down, Earthquake, Horn Drill
7. Exeggutor - Type: Grass/Psychic
Moves: Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Psychic
8. Heracross - Type: Bug/Fighting
Moves: Megahorn, Counter, Rock Tomb, Earthquake
9. Magneton - Type: Electric/Steel
Moves: Discharge, Magnet Bomb, Mirror Shot, Thunder Wave

And at most one out of these three:
10. Typhlosion - Type: Fire
Moves: Flamethrower, Rollout, Will-O-Wisp, Swift
11. Feraligatr - Type: Water
Moves: Ice Fang, Slash, Aqua Tail, Crunch
12. Meganium - Type: Grass
Moves: Synthesis, Body Slam, Petal Dance, Solar Beam

These are the pokemon he can choose from. You calculate damage based on the types, every move does it's normal damage and then multiplied depending on the type.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
ah k

Further queries:
3. So HG/SS, that's Gen IV, right? So I'm using that Gen IV Move List for all my Pokemon?
4. What're my Pokemons' HP?
5. How do I know how much Damage a move does?
6. So you're gonna be like the dungeon master here; reporting the result of each round (post, riposte), showing how damage was done, HP levels, all that stuff?
7. Who goes first

ahahahahahaha

Pokemon-gif-play-game.gif

3.The link I said shows the moves each Pokemon had in that battle.
4.All Pokemon will have 200 HP
5.Base dmg, like, for example Psychic has 90 Base power, so it deals 90 HP(without multipliers)
6.Yeah, unless I'm missing(I will inform you if I am, in that case I'll leave it up to you.
7.Both moves happen at the same time, since speed isn't a stat here.
Also keep in mind some moves have a % of not hitting, this will be factored in too. Like, Blizzard has 110 Power and 70% Accuracy, so it might miss.

I will use random.org. Like, if it's 70% I'll put numbers 1-10 and numbers 8 9 and 10 will make the move fail.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
I will use random.org. Like, if it's 70% I'll put numbers 1-10 and numbers 8 9 and 10 will make the move fail.
Heads-up, just so you know, if it comes to it that I have to manage my own battle math, I will wait for a DM

I will literally fold my arms and wait

Because I'm not well versed in Pokemon I'm not sure how many of these moves have %, I'll research later, but for now that's all I think, if you got any other questions feel free to ask.

Yeah haha, I was laughing so hard when I saw these, crazy night. Also tearable knows someone switched sides.

Yeah, although you might need to know how to play Yugioh in order to understand it fully.
Welcome, Faircure

You are Yugi Muto!

You are Yugi Muto, you play children's card games!

You are Aligned with the Heroes. (That’s the TOWN.) You will win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

You draw 1 card each day and 1 card each night. You can hold on to that card or use it instantly, you can only play 1 card each day and 1 card each night. You cannot have more than 6 cards at once(more on that later). Monster cards you play can be sacrificed for a bigger monster. 1-4 stars require no sacrifices, 5-6 require 1 sacrifice and 7+ require 2 sacrifices, note that the effect
only happens once when you summon the monster. You cannot have more than 5 monsters in play. Monsters sacrificed go to the graveyard. You start with 2 cards N0 and you can use one of the 2 at N0. You cannot be protected or roleblocked.

Your Deck:

1.Alpha the magnet warrior:Nothing. 4 stars, can be used for a sacrifice.
2.Beta the magnet warrior:Nothing. 4 stars, can be used for a sacrifice
3.Gamma the magnet warrior:Nothing. 4 stars, can be used for a sacrifice.
4.Valkyrion the Magnet warrior:Requires you to have Alpha Beta and Gamma either in your
hand, field or graveyard to play. When you play him you gain a vig shot.
5.Big Shield Gardna:4 stars,it can be used for a sacrifice. Whenever it's played, for that phase only you are BP.
6.Kuriboh:It is a 1 shot BP. Unlike Big Shield Gardna where it has to be activated. Kuriboh
works passively, it is removed if you are shot and you survive. Does not stack with Big Shield Gardna. Cannot be played and cannot be sacrificed.
7.Blue Eyes White Dragon: 8 stars, can be used for a sacrifice. Summoning him will give
you a full scan on someone. Full scan=Role, Alignment, Character.
8.Jinzo: 6 stars, can be used for a sacrifice. Summoning him gives you a roleblock.
9.Time Wizard: 2 stars, can be used for a sacrifice. Summoning him results in a coin flip.
Heads: A whole day passes, meaning the majority gets lynched, you get 2 cards and the game goes right into the next day skipping the night phase
(Other players and their roles are affected as well.)
Tails: You die.
10.Beaver Warrior: Nothing. 4 stars, can be used for a sacrifice.
11.Celtic Guardian:Nothing. 4 stars, can be used for a sacrifice.
12.Feral Imp:Nothing. 4 stars, can be used for a sacrifice.
13.Kaiser Sea Horse: 4 stars, can be used for a sacrifice. This monster counts
as 2 sacrifices.
14.Dark Magician: 7 stars, can be used for a sacrifice. Summoning him gives you an 1 use
doctor.
15.Flame Swordsman:5 stars, can be used for a sacrifice. Summoning him gives you an 1 use
cop scan.
16.Dark Magician Girl:6 stars, can be used for a sacrifice. Summoning her does nothing,
after summoning her once per phase you can throw 1 card from your hand in order to draw another.
17.Slifer the Sky Dragon: Requires 3 sacrifices. Cannot be used for a sacrifice. Summoning
him gives makes you 1 shot Lynchproof.
18.Obelisk the Tormentor:Requires 3 sacrifices. Cannot be used for a sacrifice. Summoning
him gives gives you a 1 use Untargetable.
19.Winged Dragon of Ra:Requires 3 sacrifices. Cannot be used for a sacrifice. Summoning him
gives you 3 pieces of Exodia instantly.
20.Right Arm of the Forbidden One: 1 star, can be used for a sacrifice. Does nothing
21.Right Leg of the Forbidden One: 1 star, can be used for a sacrifice. Does Nothing
22.Left Arm of the Forbidden One: 1 star, can be used for a sacrifice. Does nothing
23.Left Leg of the Forbidden One: 1 star, can be used for a sacrifice. Does nothing
24.Exodia the Forbidden One:If you have "Left Leg of the Forbidden One",
"Left Arm of the Forbidden One", "Right Leg of the Forbidden One",
"Right Arm of the Forbidden One" in your hand or field. Town instantly wins the game.
25.Monster Reborn:Bring a monster from the graveyard back to life, this is a summon.
26.Pot of Greed:Draw 2 cards.
27.Exchange:Give something you have gained from a monster summon to someone else.
This is the only card that you have to play with another in order for it to work.
28.Card Destruction:Throw your entire hand and draw as many cards as you threw.
29.Magical Hats: A 1 use bus drive. Cannot be used on self.
30.Swords of Revealing Light:Only usable during the day, when used the following night no
kills will happen. You cannot use a card that night and you must discard 2 cards to activate it.
31.Red Eyes Black Dragon: Requires 7 stars. Summoning this card makes you immune from night actions for one night.
32.Mirror Force: Can be used during the night only, when used, anyone who visits you dies.
33.Infinite Cards:Allows to have more than 6 cards on your hand at once. Must be played
for the effect to be active.
34.Spellbinding Circle:Use it on someone, for the rest of the game the player is silenced.
Must discard the entire hand to activate.
35.Last Turn: Can be used during the night only, select 1 person, when the day starts
this person and you will gladiate.
36.Berserker Soul:Discard 2 cards, then draw until you draw a non monster card, for every monster you draw, add 1 vote to the person
you are voting. Then discard all the monsters you drew. DORO MONSTA CADO.
37.Golden Sarcophagus:Choose 1 card in your deck, it is removed from the deck until the 2nd night after this cards activation. Then add
that card to your hand.
38.Magician of Faith:1 star can be used for a sacrifice. When summoned select 1 spell card in your graveyard, add that card to your hand.
39.Mad scientist:What is he doing here? This is not Hearthstone. Anyway, I'll allow it. 2 stars, can be used for a sacrifice.
When summoned get a random trap card from your deck.
40.Little D:3 stars, can be used for a sacrifice. Does nothing, what did you expect?

Your Blood Type is B.

Good Luck, Yugi!

20.Right Arm of the Forbidden One: 1 star, can be used for a sacrifice. Does nothing
21.Right Leg of the Forbidden One: 1 star, can be used for a sacrifice. Does Nothing
22.Left Arm of the Forbidden One: 1 star, can be used for a sacrifice. Does nothing
23.Left Leg of the Forbidden One: 1 star, can be used for a sacrifice. Does nothing
24.Exodia the Forbidden One:If you have "Left Leg of the Forbidden One",
"Left Arm of the Forbidden One", "Right Leg of the Forbidden One",
"Right Arm of the Forbidden One" in your hand or field. Town instantly wins the game.

7BoMoAF.gif

Question:

How does Muffin's role work? The characters that are absorbed aren't dead, but they are removed from the game temporarily?

Is Muffin's role to be the last player left alive?

Sorian said:
Monkey going to hold my item with the vice grip. I can feel it in my bones.

Sorian too smart

That means Brazil will get the code, and in around 1 hour and 15 mins we will get Muffin Vs Bowser

Scum getting the code is interesting. When that trap triggers, are they explicitly told that it will end in a draw if they do not crack the code? If it is vague bad things and not explicitly a draw, I can totally see scum not giving it out.

Sorian too smart

Scum getting the code is interesting. When that trap triggers, are they explicitly told that it will end in a draw if they do not crack the code? If it is vague bad things and not explicitly a draw, I can totally see scum not giving it out.
Scum will not know what the code is for, when the 7 DB's trigger, the Black Smoke Shenron will appear to everyone, and it will be announced to everyone that the game will end in a draw in 3 days(WITH the Majora's Mask countdown picture)

Man I have a feeling Crimson is never going to get Soul's Edge because it doesn't match his franchise. That makes since considering how incredibly powerful his character is with that item.

Man I have a feeling Crimson is never going to get Soul's Edge because it doesn't match his franchise. That makes since considering how incredibly powerful his character is with that item.
Yes, I had to buff them in a way but also to counter that Yugi and Arthur wouldn't have items from their franchises.

So my prediction is that TearablePuns will assume that Black Hayato is the one who switched sides, which isn't entirely a lie, but it isn't entirely the truth either.

You guys think its that die a hero or live long enough to become a villain? I dunno, seems farfetched.
052.gif

Now that I think about it, a Batman mafia game with a Twoface character/role would be interesting lol

Batman mafia has happened, don't know if it had that role though. Also lol yeah Tearable keeps mentioning it.

BTW @Geno if you want to do stuff like that subtly, ask a mod. They can do an edit so it doesn't show a prior history.

Want me to change that edit history so it doesn't show up?

shiiit, Nicole I wish I knew this earlier, damn this would've been so good. Nah no need now, they saw the time already.

shiiit, Nicole I wish I knew this earlier, damn this would've been so good. Nah no need now, they saw the time already.

There's a little box we can check that says "clear last edited information." So yeah, next time you want to do something like that stealthily, a mod can check the box so it doesn't show the "last edited today at X:XX" thing.

I totally thought muffin would've said fuck it and use his vig kill before going down, he risked it big time

Pokemon trap should come in about 12-13 hours I wanna say. And not necesserily because the dayvig is done by pming me, nobody will know it was him

Right, but the timing of the kill would be...suspicious to say the least.

If he uses his dayvig, does sawmeeks come back? And then she can reabsorbed again?

Sorian said:
Scum secretly passing known items to teammates and sitting here trying to blend with other missing items. Calling this shit now.
*Splinter said:
I hate to agree with Sorian, but I already guessed the Dr who stuff is not town aligned.

Props to the scum, they're doing a great job of turning attention to nin/Stan/LP.

Impossible to sleep :P , literally in bed with a phone sleep for 5 mins wake up check and sleep. Better ban my acc lmao

3. Chaos Emerald, if owned by Silver then he gets good and bad info no matter the night(players don't know what it does). If owned by Dr. Finitevus he becomes Enerjak, gaining Godlike powers and becoming Nexus Dr. Finitevus. Currently owned by Brazil

What does this mean Brazil's current powers are?

Top Bottom