Spectator Thread Free Parking

Well Mafia are certainly going to kill him, maybe.

Sophia tried to kill Brazil last night, there were 4 tokens out of her range. Those 4 are all in DCPat's range for tonight so they could leave nin alive and take out Brazil if they wanted.

Fuck, this was a mistake wasn't it? We just wanted to kill Brazil so badly we didn't even think about me doing the kill. Could've just figured out he was in my range.

And I got blamed for killing Brazil afterwards anyways.

On that note I was convinced we couldn't NK Nin anyways and I needed some town points.

What was stupid was that I switched with muffin. Should've went with one of the other tokens.

Latest Scum chat post:

"Looking over the board on my phone, I just want to say...

This is Bad. Real Bad. Bad with a capital B.

There are no good targets to shoot...

Zipped and Fandorin are basically town confined. I have to take them out now. But if Nin is really a doctor, then he'll block the shot..."

It will be interesting to see who she picks to NK

K I've read it all back. Made a few mistakes I see.

But they were based on not realizing Nin couldn't protect himself. Damm.

Zipped. Damn you! You saved and won me the game as scum twice, so I guess I was due this.

And I think I also said Kalor should not be the NK!

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
So Muffin has won leaving it at 6.

I think Sophia should shoot a mason.

Even if nin makes a save it doesn't matter and better than killing kalor imo.

Plus it has a chance of catching nin trying to get cute with his shot.

Faddy

Nin gets confirmation on his save btw. Not the person he saved but he is told how many people he saved.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Just caught up with this, having assumed there'd be another mislynch - Muffin to the rescue, and not before time! DCPat - well played for staying out there so long. I thought your number might be up today between Donna's elimination and KetKat's deductions, but kudos for very nearly getting away with it.

Faddy

The swap card has screwed mafia here.

That was a bad plan DCPat and you didn't even get enough town credit to last the day.

I'm so sad Pat got lynched he played so well this day phase and everything went smoothly until the last few posts, scums are doomed now, there absolutely no way for Sophia to reverse it.

GG town and neutral.

Yea I was pretty happy with the card. But it looks like it's gonna bite us in the ass.

Town falling over with the range thing is the only chance.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Town gets too hung up on inactives that they don't appreciate someone who can just sit back and figure things out
I just wanted to weigh in on this. This is true - but it's because so many people have just been inactive as a scum strat while town eats its own. It's a mess of meta; we target the loudest people and also get irate at the quietest, but unless there's some kind of meta move toward something else, I dunno what we do. Maybe Power Rangers will help.

Captain's log. Stardate: 421120518

I am making my final preparations for my showdown with the Proletariat. I cannot afford to lose here. The fate of our country rests upon my success. The cannons are loaded, shields are up, and the weapons are ready to fire the moment I see the white of their eyes. After which, I will make my retreat down the alleyways, and rejoin the mob hopefully with them none the wiser.

Yet... I am unable to ease the feelings of nervousness that overcome me. Their members are still vast, with at least one doctor among their group. I pray I can use the doctor's social standing against him; turn that Proletariat mob around and make him face the music. It is a dangerous task, but I must do it. Everything rests on this.

I can only hope that the Proletariat mob has not spread to the countryside, for my friends and family would be in danger then. With any luck, I will return to them some day as a hero and as a mother, and not in a casket...

I would... very much like to recover the fallen bodies of my comrades too. But it may be too late for that.

From the Scum chat XD. At least the Scum chat isn't dead yet :)

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
From the Scum chat XD. At least the Scum chat isn't dead yet :)
these are the best scum threads, when there's just one person left and they go for broke

Also Muffin is a dangerous damn neutral and should be added to the list of people who get lynched just because from now on. HI MUFFIN

Sophias post from scum chat in regards to Ketkats line about her:

smugb1u4e.png

Muffin

is being held hostage by Sammi
Hello

Before looking through the thread, my guess for last scum is KetKat

Edit: Well Sophia, close enough

I was certain one of my town reads was completely wrong lmao

Last edited:

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
I can only hope that KetKat's post ruling out Sophia was to set up the jape of the decade. (We would be talking April, May, June and July fools, there.)

Xbro

Bags his own tea
I can only hope that KetKat's post ruling out Sophia was to set up the jape of the decade. (We would be talking April, May, June and July fools, there.)
Ketkat's the one who said range was irrelevant at the end of the previous day.

It''s too early to tell but Scum chat:

""Best part is, if Sophia is scum she can only kill me. If ketkat is scum he can only kill fandorin and if Kalor is scum? Well no deaths tonight."

FANDORIN HAS TO DIE."

lool.

Seriously, if Town loses, I'm going to laugh so much.

Muffin

Also I still think a counter for my role is stupid btw, various factors that could have ended me

Did we have roles like that before in previous seasons, and had they specific counters?

Faddy

Also I still think a counter for my role is stupid btw, various factors that could have ended me

Did we have roles like that before in previous seasons, and had they specific counters?

You didn't have to live to win so best case scenario is that you win surviving only 2 day phases.

I'm not sure about previous seasons but I think a counter for your role made sense in that

Yes, various things COULD have ended you but the minute you claimed, you were considered harmless by almost everyone, town and scum alike. Scum on purposely didn't go after you because you'd leave the game automatically and there was literally no reason to kill you.

A counter stops you from coasting through to an automatic win after claiming. You had very little pressure after people were satisfied with your role and scum chose not to target you since you would exit the game eventually anyway.

So i think that makes sense.

Muffin

You didn't have to live to win
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh.

Something that I was thinking about all the time: Did that bomb by Nicole on Mayfair get defused by Kyan, or was I right that it got defused because there was still a token from last phase on there?

Also hi @SweetNicole , thanks for putting already most of the work in before me. Glad I managed to win for us two.

Muffin

Yes, various things COULD have ended you but the minute you claimed, you were considered harmless by almost everyone, town and scum alike. Scum on purposely didn't go after you because you'd leave the game automatically and there was literally no reason to kill you.
Well yeah, but with scum largely intact you guys could have still pushed a lynch on me. I was certain some people wouldn't believe I just leave the game like that, and scum would try to exploit that.

Faddy

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh.

Something that I was thinking about all the time: Did that bomb by Nicole on Mayfair get defused by Kyan, or was I right that it got defused because there was still a token from last phase on there?

Also hi @SweetNicole , thanks for putting already most of the work in before me. Glad I managed to win for us two.

Defused by both.

Your PM explicitly said avoid occupied spaces but Kyan also stopped a bomb on Mayfair that night.

Well yeah, but with scum largely intact you guys could have still pushed a lynch on me. I was certain some people wouldn't believe I just leave the game like that, and scum would try to exploit that.

The thinking in the scum chat seems to be about the idea of "Lynch Town + NK Town + Have Muffin exit the game to be 3 players out of the game" type of thing.

Muffin

Oh and I just wanna say, @Kyanrute , I really didn't lynch you because I believed your claim and wanted to neutralize you. I didn't believe a single thing you said :P

I do wonder, with little players and little in the way of arguments, can the day even stretch for a whole 48 hours. Especially with 4 being the majority for the hammer.

"If we lynch Sophia and are wrong we are still in a “which one is it” between ketkat and nin, if we lynch Kalor it’s even worse."

And this is rather compelling reason for a Sophia vote. If the Masons convince the other Townies, Scum is done.

Faddy

I do wonder, with little players and little in the way of arguments, can the day even stretch for a whole 48 hours. Especially with 4 being the majority for the hammer.

People will find a way. But I may accelerate things if they do something dumb like hammer nin before I go to bed.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
Wasn't zipped hesitant to lynch Pat because he had a claim of roleblocker? You're not hesitant on a doctor claim but not a RB?

Fandorin is solving this game how I and Sophia should've played it.

At least my failed swap brings some confusion...

Muffin

Lol I love the idea of what Nin is doing, but he's ignoring Sophia and also those colors are horrible to read.

Faddy

I feel like if town loses there is going to be a mountain of salt about kill ranges.

I feel like if town loses there is going to be a mountain of salt about kill ranges.
Which would be completely unwarranted. If the last scum got to endgame and still had to deal with a range limitation on kills, you might as well have just given town the victory then and there.

"Nin, Why did you get feedback on saving anyone? Name one game where a doctor has gotten feedback on saving. I only received my "you are in jail" message after day start had occured. Your post was as soon as the day started, preloaded."

Again, I'm loving this especially when it was Zipped who Nin saved.

I can't sympathize with Zipped's play in these last two phases at all.

I'm a strong supported of Leaving Kalor alive today, and taking the shot at Ketkat or Sophia.

My reasoning is because he is SO far out of range of everyone else. He can't hit me at all, and then can hit Ketkat (one of the two reasonable targets today) or Fandorin (a mason and only really in range if Kalor has more than 10 space range)

I think if we lynch Ketkat, and she is town we may get another day of no kill. Because of how spread out we are we would end up with any one token being exposed as the killer of any other token. This leaves us in Mylo and with only one more death than today. Having essentially the same conversation.

Lynching Nin leaves us in the same boat. Ketkat and fandorin are both sorta in range of Kalor, but really just in range of each other. I'm only in range of sophia.

In both of those scenarios, Scum NKing really doesn't get them closer to the win when we can just mislynch and lose (or at least be at the mercy of RNG based on scum's token placement). Four or Three alive they just need us to guess wrong.

Killing Sophia leaves Fandorin, nin and ketkat within the cross hairs of everyone essentially.

Nin, as alive as we all are today, I wish you had not used your save last night. Having the extra death may have given us a better picture of who we should all be targeting.

Nin, Why did you get feedback on saving anyone? Name one game where a doctor has gotten feedback on saving. I only received my "you are in jail" message after day start had occured. Your post was as soon as the day started, preloaded.

vote: nin

He's literally framing his entire argument for a lynch today around what will happen when (and not if) they miss. Town is in an absurdly comfortable position and he's given up on solving the game through actual reads.

Last edited:
Fandorin is putting on the work. Good reasoning all around, good job fando! If town keep at it the game will end today.

Good game everyone, you all played well!

Also good job with the game Faddy :) this is the first time I see a map mafia and it was fun discovering it.

I still think Nin is scum, and the whole swap occured like it did because DCPat and Nin were locked out of scum chat yesterday. But obviously no one wants to vote like that today.

@Faddy just want to ask, was it ever possible to be locked out of Scum chat? I assume not but Zipped seems convinced it could happen due to mason chat being locked?

Faddy

@Faddy just want to ask, was it ever possible to be locked out of Scum chat? I assume not but Zipped seems convinced it could happen due to mason chat being locked?

Not in this game.

But as a concept some setups may lock mafia chat during the day partly to encourage mafia to post in the thread and not just in mafia chat.

Not in this game.

But as a concept some setups may lock mafia chat during the day partly to encourage mafia to post in the thread and not just in mafia chat.

Huh, interesting.

Well anyway for the currentness of the game,that's another thing a Townie has wrong.

Fandorin has put in the work, mentioned how kill range restrictions may be lifted and given plausible reasons for Sophia to be scum.

If Town still loses. I'll laugh. Especially with how handicapped Scum has been due to mines and Grizzly's deaths.

Town is Towns worst enemy.

Also the vote count is hilarious now (the one that's just been posted in the thread)

If he wasn't a mason, I'm sure that could be used against him. Like my 'poke' votes were against me.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Zipped is doing godly analysis work but he's basing the entire thing an a Power/Range he doesn't even know. It's already been shown that all ranges are different for the Scum Team and this could mean the last Scum is either farther/shorter in range and he isn't taking into account both of those. OR the possibility of something breaking that range. There's too many variables to use that effectively to lynch.

Fandorin is on the right track though, hopefully he can get Zipped to follow him.

And Sophia...I'm wondering if she doesn't have her heart in the game. There's enough uncertainty around her that just putting forth ideas/theories would get people off of her right now but she's just sort of skating by like some people are accusing her of. :<

she's just sort of skating by like some people are accusing her of. :<

To be fair, it's hard to argue putting yourself out there at this point when only one person 'seriously' suspects you (Fandorin).

Nin, Ketkat and Zipped seem to be pulling away from her hard enough that doing minimal activity may be a plus unless the tide turns.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
There are some communities that have quite a few games without day chat as scum. I've been scum in one of them.

There was also love boat 2 with this community where the scum chat was silenced day 2.

Sawneeks

little green dog
To be fair, it's hard to argue putting yourself out there at this point when only one person 'seriously' suspects you (Fandorin).

Nin, Ketkat and Zipped seem to be pulling away from her hard enough that doing minimal activity may be a plus unless the tide turns.
True, true. It's just a very flimsy strategy since Town is always so skittish around Day End that they will latch on to anything and it could so easily swing over to her for not having 'a presence'. Not anything else like not voting for DC or some of the other scummy stuff, just because she is quiet. If she was able to change that just a bit and be more present I think she'd have less of a chance of getting lynched suddenly.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
It'd be nice to see Zipped throw down a self-vote temporarily just for the sake of completing the set.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
Like everything mechanics its not 100% clear, but the text I got seems to indicate that we both are integral cogs in the new communist regime
Then why tunnel based on mechanics?

Top Bottom