Scum Thread The Board Room

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
hinatapanicrcszw.gif

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
I can feel the tension in the air. I'm trying my best to see if I can switch over to KetKat without looking suspicious, but it's tense.

If this were live mafia in person I'd SO be outed right now.

hinatasteamzcsm0.gif

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
I really won't be here at day's end. I have to go out and pick up the affidavit for my name change + meet someone + mail out my fingerprints.

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
GG DCPat

Sophia with 1 mafia alive you may ignore your Range restriction

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Captain's log. Star date: 42053718

I am all alone now. My crew has been brutally murdered by the Proletariat mob. All it took was a few moments away from them, and they were gone. I am uncertain as to what to do next, but I must plan carefully. For the slightest mistake could cost me my life...

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Looking over the board on my phone, I just want to say...

This is Bad. Real Bad. Bad with a capital B.

There are no good targets to shoot...

Zipped and Fandorin are basically town confined. I have to take them out now. But if Nin is really a doctor, then he'll block the shot...

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
The pieces on the board...

02. [f] KetKat - Cat
06. [m] Fandorin - Thimble
17. [m] Kalor - Purse
09. [m] Muffin - Top Hat
04. [f] Sophia - T.Rex
14. [m] Nin - Money Bag
16. [m] Zippedpinhead - Battle ship

The board itself, not accounting for the swap:

Rmk9O7Oh.png

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Zipped and Fandorin are basically good as confirmed.

Muffin will leave the game tonight.

If I shoot Kalor, that'll make it obvious Nin is the doctor.

If I shoot anyone else, that'll be blocked by Nin...

Short of Nin being a liar, this game is unwinnable.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Captain's log. Stardate: 421120518

I am making my final preparations for my showdown with the Proletariat. I cannot afford to lose here. The fate of our country rests upon my success. The cannons are loaded, shields are up, and the weapons are ready to fire the moment I see the white of their eyes. After which, I will make my retreat down the alleyways, and rejoin the mob hopefully with them none the wiser.

Yet... I am unable to ease the feelings of nervousness that overcome me. Their members are still vast, with at least one doctor among their group. I pray I can use the doctor's social standing against him; turn that Proletariat mob around and make him face the music. It is a dangerous task, but I must do it. Everything rests on this.

I can only hope that the Proletariat mob has not spread to the countryside, for my friends and family would be in danger then. With any luck, I will return to them some day as a hero and as a mother, and not in a casket...

I would... very much like to recover the fallen bodies of my comrades too. But it may be too late for that.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Captain's log. Stardate: 42223418

The Proletariat mob is making it's move. I must act now. This could very well be my last entry. If you find this log and no further entries exist, please let my family know.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
"Best part is, if Sophia is scum she can only kill me. If ketkat is scum he can only kill fandorin and if Kalor is scum? Well no deaths tonight."

FANDORIN HAS TO DIE.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Fandorin's logic is a delicate situation, because I can't argue against it without looking scummy + drawing attention it. Yet at the same time the fact that it's out there means I stand little chance of winning.

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
Really I was testing the voting tool. My commitment to anti-capitalism means I have switched to FOSS GNU/Linux Ubuntu like a good comrade.

At least until a new SSD arrives tomorrow.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Best case scenario; this claim lets me survive another day.

Worst case scenario; someone catches me in a lie because they use a card on me (or used a card on me)

Fandorin has to die tonight.

makeitsog5u3s.jpg

"Best part is, if Sophia is scum she can only kill me. If ketkat is scum he can only kill fandorin and if Kalor is scum? Well no deaths tonight."

FANDORIN HAS TO DIE.

Sheeeet. I could have shot Nin last night, from the sound of it. Ah well, Fandorin has to die tonight.

Or maybe it wouldn't have mattered if I had shot Nin, Fandorin figured it out.

LOL

Top Bottom