Scum Thread The Board Room

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
I'm not bailing. I just wanted to get that post out.

Now that it's done. I'm hanging around.

If any of you guys get lynched after today, I guess I'll see yas in the spec thread :P

I think that we should have a safe D3. I think I'm safe, but Sophia/Pat might be called out from bussing in the future. My vote was relatively early.

And if Geno dies, I think we can assume town won't have that many information powers left.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
I think that we should have a safe D3. I think I'm safe, but Sophia/Pat might be called out from bussing in the future. My vote was relatively early.

And if Geno dies, I think we can assume town won't have that many information powers left.

This is fine. If it happens, just lead the charge on my bus and I'll fight for it. I think Pat is in more danger tho. We'll see.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Some faulty logic aside, I actually think Stuart is doing a good job defending himself. The faulty logic hurts tho. It's difficult to argue a counter-claim like this.

The Bear

Some faulty logic aside, I actually think Stuart is doing a good job defending himself. The faulty logic hurts tho. It's difficult to argue a counter-claim like this.

I don't think there is no amount of logic that can save him now.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Nin's behavior is legitimately pissing me off, and I'm scum.

I'm mad that town is losing and I'm winning.

What the heck, Nin?!

The Bear

(Hopefully Geno isn't doing the age old "fake cop claim while I'm actually vanilla" to screw with us)

Honestly, I was about to say that I have no fucking clue "Why would x do y" because I'm new, I've never played or even heard of mafia until recently.

Then a bunch more newb defense followed by me accepting defeat.

I have accepted defeat though.

The Bear

Play with us again, Stuart! Next time you should roll town unless you are secretly Kyan (he rolled scum five times in a row).

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
I could be doing lot worse, that's for sure. Hopefully I'm not killed by some neutral bomber.

I think you're doing way better than me, to be honest. I've had a lot of jitters, especially for Day 1 (hint hint: use this to bus me later if you need to) and I'm only now getting into my groove as a scum player.

The Bear

I think you're doing way better than me, to be honest. I've had a lot of jitters, especially for Day 1 (hint hint: use this to bus me later if you need to) and I'm only now getting into my groove as a scum player.

Oh, I was super nervous during D1 as well. My last time as scum (Pop Mafia) went really badly.

Wait, you guys talking about an OW Mafia game?

For some reason, I assumed you guys played the actual game outside of Mafia when you spoke about it earlier lol

The Bear

For some reason, I assumed you guys played the actual game outside of Mafia when you spoke about it earlier lol

We had Overwatch themed mafia, yeah. Back in the old forum.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality

Yeah, night 1 we got paired up as lovers by a third party. It was rather interesting to see because we didn't know each other's alignment and you can tell we were both paranoid of the other being scum, lol.

The Bear

Yeah, night 1 we got paired up as lovers by a third party. It was rather interesting to see because we didn't know each other's alignment and you can tell we were both paranoid of the other being scum, lol.

We started to work together and trust each other as town pretty quickly, I think.

The Bear

It's under "Season 6". You can find our chat from there if you want to laugh a little.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
We started to work together and trust each other as town pretty quickly, I think.

I remember *something* that was making itching to not trust you, but yeah we eventually did trust each other. It fell flat when we both died N4 or N5 or something tho.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Uhhhh...

Lovers? Wut?

I need to check up on this later.

Lovers are two players who are joined together. If one of them dies, the other dies. They are frequently also neighbors as we were, where they have a shared chat but don't know each other's alignment.

A third party had an ability that paired us together as both lovers and neighbors basically.

The Bear

Huh. Well. A lot of interesting role possibilities.

Makes me even more curious what other roles may be in this particular game lol.

There are lots and lots of different possible roles out there. For lovers, you can check my Love Boat games, where everyone were lovers (aka. everyone played as pairs).

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
I had an idea for Persona Mafia 2, but it was complex mechanically. Might have to get with Crimson and see about finishing it up and running it.

The Bear

@Stuart444

C0338-800x1133.jpg

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
And that's day end.... *sigh* That could have gone better.

I'm going to be kicking myself if we don't get Geno this time. Thankfully, we have Grizzly's power and no indication of a doctor role.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
so... it's fairly obvious that @Grizzly has to submit the command now, yes?

So it's just a matter of what @dpcat does. We don't want him to block the shot. On the flipside, choosing who to block should be easier as the pieces are all spread out.

The Bear

We know that Geno isn't:
Penguin
Bag

Since they were jailed N1, and Geno made it sound like he had a succesful scan N1.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Hmm... would it be a good idea for DCPat to not use his power this night phase? He could claim he was trying to prevent accidentally not blocking Geno or the doctor.

The Bear

I don't think we want to risk accidentally missing our kill. And if it does miss, we will gain intel about doc. So yeah, maybe Pat should stay put.

The Bear

Now we got to hope the kill goes through. I could see many many scenarios where it doesn't. Got to hope.

The Bear

Yeah. If it doesn't go through, that bus on Stuart was wasted. D:

I can see possibilities:

1. Doctor also targets players
2. Doctor has limited range but like you, can unlock their range once during game
3. Geno was bullshitting and is actually veteran.

Still, we do this. If Geno is veteran and I die, kudos to him.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
If he counts as a jailer action wise, go for it. It makes logical sense to protect yourself from the night kill not knowing where Geno's token is.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
The long break is kind of refreshing, but it's also potentially not good for scum players as it gives town a lot of time to look over the game.

Top Bottom