Scum Thread Game of Thrones Scum Thread - You Win Or You Die

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Now I'm paranoid. If we kill Gorlak, is that post gonna look shady?

I still doubt Blarg will be the lynch today; I think we can easily help push Gotham, Panda, or Apollo. I don't think Gotham has a way to save or clear herself. Blarg, are you ready with something fake about what you won in the prize?

Either way I do think we need to all get on the same page - one kill or two kills, because I've been kinda unclear where everyone stands, lol. I'm more in favor of one kill for pragmatic reasons, but it's a slight edge.

I think we should stick to one kill tonight. There is the danger that a second kill tonight could be linked to Blarg. If we wait another day then two kills will be more confusing for town and we can even use it to frame whoever wins tomorrow's prize. Assuming they're town.

Now I'm paranoid. If we kill Gorlak, is that post gonna look shady?

I still doubt Blarg will be the lynch today; I think we can easily help push Gotham, Panda, or Apollo. I don't think Gotham has a way to save or clear herself. Blarg, are you ready with something fake about what you won in the prize?

Either way I do think we need to all get on the same page - one kill or two kills, because I've been kinda unclear where everyone stands, lol. I'm more in favor of one kill for pragmatic reasons, but it's a slight edge.

Blarg will be the one getting heat for Gorlak's death that's for sure and even more so if we do the bonus kill. Is killing a confirmed townie at the risk of losing blargrocket worth it? I'm honestly not sure, I don't have enough experience to judge what's the best play for us right now.

My instincts tell me use the bonus kills but my rationality disagree. Either way tomorrow is a turning point of the game and we have to control the narrative if we want to keep our momentum going.

If I was a neutral and had two kills tonight, I will judge if I can somehow have a convincing enough explanation or a scapegoat to use to avoid being lynched, if it was the case then I will kill Kopit (he seems rational and calm) this will be my safe kill as I am sure no one will think twice about protecting him, next will be my high risk, high rewards kill, I will go for Stan.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Gorlak isn't confirmed. DoubleD was pretty questionable, in fact. Unless you mean something else??

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
[LIE] Of course, but I'm open to suggestions.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
My plan consisted of, "What? Gorlak died? Silly scum. Trying to frame me!" and, "I was supposed to leave the game Yesterday as a Neutral when I won my religion prize, but apparently I didn't fulfill the conditions and didn't get anything so it looks like you're all stuck with me until the next Red God Day. Oops."

Gorlak isn't confirmed. DoubleD was pretty questionable, in fact. Unless you mean something else??
The confirmed townies I was talking about are the lovers and Faddy (debatable I know).

My plan consisted of, "What? Gorlak died? Silly scum. Trying to frame me!" and, "I was supposed to leave the game Yesterday as a Neutral when I won my religion prize, but apparently I didn't fulfill the conditions and didn't get anything so it looks like you're all stuck with me until the next Red God Day. Oops."
You are claiming a neutral? That's kind of bad? Neutrals get lynched regardless if they are harmless or not. And that would put the debate on you, it's best if we focus on putting townies on the spot not us.

Why not just say you wanted a prizie and leave it at that? You are blargrocket after all, you are entitled to a gift :DFaddy got one, why not you too?

Kitsunelaine

hi i'm a backpack
anyway I think Blarg is going to be fine, there's no way the town tracker isn't going to track him tonight and come up with jack shit, this was the smartest way to try to kill Gorlak

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
SORRY, GORLAK, IT WASN'T PERSONAL BUT IT WAS STILL TERRIBLY SHITTY :/

it's your fault for being a good player, sir
wow, that sounds even worse :<

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I'm gonna try to angle the conversation away from Blarg here. If we get the tunnel out early we can get some things focused on others.

Guys Apollo voting meatwad is a sign that he may be a pr and knows who killed Gorlak, he had no arguments as the why he votes him.

In his response to me he used the words tracked/watched and he seems to be breadcrumbing that he did it.

This is bad guys.

@briefs_cat be careful who you attack since if you end up flipping people will clear the townies that you went for and accuse those you defended.

Don't panic though, unless Apolo claim he has nothing against you, so just chill and just keep on doing what you usually do.

I'm trying to steer the narrative towards Panda and GOG, hopefully nobody will focus on meat.

Unless Apolo role claim, we should ignore him and get the conversation elsewhere, let's not entertain him, because if we do the rest of the townies will notice him and start speculating about meat.

Kitsunelaine

hi i'm a backpack
yeah I think he knows but panicking is the wrong move here. If we can get past the Day without him kicking up a fuss we can kill Apolo in the next Night phase and be done with it.

I'm just planting the seeds of doubt on Panda and GOG. Let's push the conversation there and hopefully more town will follow. Indy, nin can be nice targets to push the conversation on too if we want to diversify.

I really hope Apolo don't claim, my guts says that he want to collect reactions to his meatwad vote before he does.

But the thing is that people have had a fake red check already and people have been scum reading appolo for days, chances are even if he claims we can just get enough people to doubt him that he will be the one lynched or people will be confused enough that they rather lynch GOG or Panda.

Let's be careful guys, like I said yesterday, today is a turning point in the game, town needs to stay confused.

Yeah I plan to ignore Apollo entirely and hopefully we can get him in the night phase. I know if I entertain him it will lead to a back and forth that will get town's attention and cause more people to jump aboard. Need to avoid that

Steady on, crew
Going nice and easy sir, hopefully apollo won't drop the bomb this day phase but if he does, we are ready for him.

Fanto is making me work though. Why are you so damn efficient and thorough Fanto? Can't you be a normal lazy town and just accept my accusations without checking?

Kitsunelaine

hi i'm a backpack
Gotta say, I can't wait to read the spec thread on this one. I eagerly await the number of dead town screaming at my play.

I don't know why Apollo is trying to tunnel me for what are clearly reasonable lynches given the game circumstances. He seems desperate

Kitsunelaine

hi i'm a backpack
on the one hand, Town is underestimating us

on the other hand, if we can get them to lynch someone who isn't Scum on the basis of this stupid "they all posted reads at the same time omg" stuff we can then point back to some of the people who are really pushing it

on the other other hand, if we throw suspicion on the whole scheme we can muddy the waters in a way that makes everyone even more suspicious of everyone else, and takes it away from me (we could find some way to lead the pack away from Monkey, probably)

on the other other other hand, there are so many tensions we can exploit right now

choices, choices

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
on the one hand, Town is underestimating us

on the other hand, if we can get them to lynch someone who isn't Scum on the basis of this stupid "they all posted reads at the same time omg" stuff we can then point back to some of the people who are really pushing it

on the other other hand, if we throw suspicion on the whole scheme we can muddy the waters in a way that makes everyone even more suspicious of everyone else, and takes it away from me (we could find some way to lead the pack away from Monkey, probably)

on the other other other hand, there are so many tensions we can exploit right now

choices, choices
lol it’s not even what I said but holy shit did some folks run with it

Oh well, makes a nice distraction.

Kitsunelaine

hi i'm a backpack
i'll apologize here too, really hoping I didn't fuck up scum's play right now. Something about Faddy's play just triggered my inner bitch and I fucked up really badly. :/

Kitsunelaine

hi i'm a backpack
Letting everyone here know i've stopped playing the game. I requested to leave and be replaced but that can't happen this late in the game and with the heat on me like it is. The alternative was to be modkilled and that would result in a slight against my team. I can't in good faith play this game any more, for reasons I've elaborated at length of to the runners, reasons I'll spare you all here.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Addendum: If she lives through the day phase I’ll replace her during the night. Doing so at this exact moment would just be unfair to the person pulled in.

Kitsu you have put so much effort in this game and have been working so hard for us, I didn't know you at all before but from the little time we played together I appreciate how lively and passionate you are and I hope to play with you again.

I respect your decision to leave but do know that I regret that you chose to do so.

Addendum: If she lives through the day phase I’ll replace her during the night. Doing so at this exact moment would just be unfair to the person pulled in.
This is unfair to us.

Only Faddy has voted and is going against kitsu, as it stands the rest of the players are looking at other fishes, I urge you to read the thread again please.

However, since kitsu isn't going to play anymore, other players will have no reason not to vote for her and thus we as scum team will lose a member just because the mods sealed our fate.

Why are you even entertaining a mod kill? Just because someone is requesting to leave after having an argument with another player that emotionally was too hard to handle and 1 single vote? This is so unfair to us and absolutely biased in favor of town.

Please declare that kitsu has decide to stop playing and will be replaced next phase or maybe stop the game and discuss further with the rest of the veterans or mods team and for the love of God look at the game right now objectively, who is actively pursuing kit minus Faddy?

Honestly, look for a replacement for me too because if you guys decide to just purposely let us lose a member of our team, it means you are biased in favor of town and I can't play a game if a referee is being unfair. I apologize but honestly I will have no heart to play anymore.

You as a mod just want to shut down and be OK with kitsu not posting anymore with no reasons given to other players which will indeed result in her lynch. If this isn't bias and bad judgements I don't know what else to call it.

Kitsunelaine

hi i'm a backpack
Kitsu you have put so much effort in this game and have been working so hard for us, I didn't know you at all before but from the little time we played together I appreciate how lively and passionate you are and I hope to play with you again.

I respect your decision to leave but do know that I regret that you chose to do so.

This is more for the protection of the future game and my own sanity. I certainly do not regret the decision, it's the best one I could make right now. If Faddy keeps coming after me the way he does I cannot guarantee my ability to hold my tongue because from an out of game perspective I think he is seriously damaging this game (Which is as far as I'll go to say publicly, out of respect towards him and the idea that he's probably just having a bad week). However, if I stick around, I'm just going to further the problem. So the best solution for everyone is if I just remove myself from the issue. I can't play a game in which I can no longer participate; Faddy's playing the game at people, not with people, and he almost got me lynched D1 because of it. This might be a valid strategy, but it isn't a fun one that carries the spirit of a good community. Faddy has demonstrated the power to whip Town into doing what he wants them to without justifying it at all, and I read into the future with his shift onto me today and decided that it would be best if I left without giving these methods the satisfaction.

This is more for the protection of the future game and my own sanity. I certainly do not regret the decision, it's the best one I could make right now. If Faddy keeps coming after me the way he does I cannot guarantee my ability to hold my tongue because from an out of game perspective I think he is seriously damaging this game (Which is as far as I'll go to say publicly, out of respect towards him and the idea that he's probably just having a bad week). However, if I stick around, I'm just going to further the problem. So the best solution for everyone is if I just remove myself from the issue. I can't play a game in which I can no longer participate; Faddy's playing the game at people, not with people, and he almost got me lynched D1 because of it. This might be a valid strategy, but it isn't a fun one that carries the spirit of a good community. Faddy has demonstrated the power to whip Town into doing what he wants them to without justifying it at all, and I read into the future with his shift onto me today and decided that it would be best if I left without giving these methods the satisfaction.

I understand your frustration, in my first game I was really genuinely frustrated with everyone attacking me for what I thought were unfair reasons, I really got emotional and wanted to quit so many times ( Monkey may remember that :p).

However you know what? At the end of it I was happy I kept on playing regardless of me defending myself every day phase and getting mod killed in the end, because at the end of the day it's just a game and people here may get intense but they are genuinely nice people IRL. I bet Giant Panda isn't happy that I am tunneling him right now but I bet that he will understand once the game ends and we all chill and congratulate whoever wins this game.

Faddy is just like you and me, he is human and he can get passionate, heated and sometimes unreasonable but as long as we are respectful towards one another it's fine. You cannot get along with everyone and nobody expect it from you but it's normal to be scum read for random things and without justifications, it's part of the game.

He has his style and you have yours both styles may not work together but that's the game and life really, when two strong personalities collides, argument's ensues. Yes he was wrong for scum reading you D1 while you were a townie but you know I scum read you too as a spectator? He was wrong back then just like I was. But the thing is, it's how the game works, sometimes we shoot in the dark and scum read someone and tunnel him for all the wrong reasons.

I think you still have a lot to offer and heck even if Faddy ends up lynching you, it's fine. You played, you tried and it's alright if you got lynched.

Kitsu, come on girl, let's just keep on grinding and hope for the best, what do you think? Would you reconsider please? Or is too much for you?

PS: Please don't take this as a pressure to make you stay, I totally respect, understand and hope to play with you again even if you decide to leave. No pressure at all <3

Natiko

I don't appreciate the implication that this was in any way done to bias towards Town. There were multiple sentiments shared that it would be better to modkill the spot at this stage of the game. We have been desperately trying to not hand out modkills, despite mods with more experience than either of us indicating they likely would have already. We will announce their intended replacement. If no one accepts her position it will be modkilled. This topic is done with for now and will be brought back up after the game.

I don't appreciate the implication that this was in any way done to bias towards Town. There were multiple sentiments shared that it would be better to modkill the spot at this stage of the game. We have been desperately trying to not hand out modkills, despite mods with more experience than either of us indicating they likely would have already. We will announce their intended replacement. If no one accepts her position it will be modkilled. This topic is done with for now and will be brought back up after the game.

Did you edit your post? Because I got a notification that you quoted me but there is no quote. Since I am the one who spoke against the decision it is safe to assume that you are offended by what I said, we are adults here you can feel free to openly singling me out and talk to me normally, I certainly don't appreciate being told that the conversation is over like this. You took offense and you expressed it and I have the right to answer to it as well.

I understand that you don't like being accused of bias and I admit that I should not have put it that way and for that I apologize.

However you gotta see how your decision looks from an outside perspective, your refusal to replace her and being OK with her not posting at all is damaging to the scums team and while I certainly understand not wanting to put the replacement in bad position, you should understand that the scums team is also put in a bad position right? The decision you made however isn't a mod kill by name but by act, by her not posting at all and you not announcing publicly that she left the game, it is sealing her destiny to be lynched and thus is akin to a mod kill in my opinion. At the end of the day though this pseudo mod kill is indeed in favor of town since they would have lynched a scum who could not play.

I'm glad you discussed this situation with other oldies though and they all agreed with you for the mod kill, you should have just done that then at least it would have been actually transparent, perhaps next time communicating with us would have been appreciated than just being told that we are not getting a replacement unless she doesn't get lynched which has low chance of not happening since she is not playing anyway.

Anyhow, I'm done with the "discussion" as well. I suppose answering you when you dictated that the topic is over for is akin to an offense, therefore I would like to save you the trouble of warning me further and to please replace me.

Take care and thanks for the chance to play.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Include, please don't also leave. If we get through today we have a strong chance of wrapping this up quickly.

Natiko

Did you edit your post? Because I got a notification that you quoted me but there is no quote. Since I am the one who spoke against the decision it is safe to assume that you are offended by what I said, we are adults here you can feel free to openly singling me out and talk to me normally, I certainly don't appreciate being told that the conversation is over like this. You took offense and you expressed it and I have the right to answer to it as well.

I understand that you don't like being accused of bias and I admit that I should not have put it that way and for that I apologize.

However you gotta see how your decision looks from an outside perspective, your refusal to replace her and being OK with her not posting at all is damaging to the scums team and while I certainly understand not wanting to put the replacement in bad position, you should understand that the scums team is also put in a bad position right? The decision you made however isn't a mod kill by name but by act, by her not posting at all and you not announcing publicly that she left the game, it is sealing her destiny to be lynched and thus is akin to a mod kill in my opinion. At the end of the day though this pseudo mod kill is indeed in favor of town since they would have lynched a scum who could not play.

I'm glad you discussed this situation with other oldies though and they all agreed with you for the mod kill, you should have just done that then at least it would have been actually transparent, perhaps next time communicating with us would have been appreciated than just being told that we are not getting a replacement unless she doesn't get lynched which has low chance of not happening since she is not playing anyway.

Anyhow, I'm done with the "discussion" as well. I suppose answering you when you dictated that the topic is over for is akin to an offense, therefore I would like to save you the trouble of warning me further and to please replace me.

Take care and thanks for the chance to play.
I was not trying to obscure who the post was in response to, I had to edit out the quote because it did some weird stuff because I started a post on mobile, but then had to stop and went to do a new one on a computer. When I posted though, it sucked in both and I was just fixing it and removed too many quotes.

We opted to go for the solution that seemed the least 'game tilting'. No one we spoke to found it unreasonable. Given the general demeanor that you expressed, we decided to acquiesce since we didn't want to end up in a situation where we had to replace two scum members at once instead of just one, yet here we are anyways.

If this is your final decision please let me know and we'll figure something out. I apologize that you did not appreciate the conversation being shut down, but these topics are generally best left for after the game.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Welp, to bring us back, Apollo has not pushed that read/vote and while you may become a thing, Meatwad, I think we can swing to nin today. I was thinking about it and actually I dunno if there's a tracker. Maybe. But nothing on our side really indicates that (my guess is my JOAT powers would have included a one-shot ninja power if we had a tracker). Not a perfect analysis but it's my guess. I think he might be softing in case he gets high in the lynches.

Anyway, I do think we can pull off nin today. Fingers crossed.

I was not trying to obscure who the post was in response to, I had to edit out the quote because it did some weird stuff because I started a post on mobile, but then had to stop and went to do a new one on a computer. When I posted though, it sucked in both and I was just fixing it and removed too many quotes.

We opted to go for the solution that seemed the least 'game tilting'. No one we spoke to found it unreasonable. Given the general demeanor that you expressed, we decided to acquiesce since we didn't want to end up in a situation where we had to replace two scum members at once instead of just one, yet here we are anyways.

If this is your final decision please let me know and we'll figure something out. I apologize that you did not appreciate the conversation being shut down, but these topics are generally best left for after the game.

Fair enough. I look forward to discuss this issue further when the game is over.

I apologize for any misunderstanding and for causing any tension.
I apologize for being inconsiderate as well, let's all move on and chalk it up to the first game of the season syndrome, kinda reminds me of all the dramas we had overall on Buffy, fun times right Monkey? How many mod kills and power dynamic issues and so on and so forth have we had? A tons!! We all laugh about it now though and this game will be no different, at the end we will all be OK.

Natiko

I apologize for being inconsiderate as well, let's all move on and chalk it up to the first game of the season syndrome, kinda reminds me of all the dramas we had overall on Buffy, fun times right Monkey? How many mod kills and power dynamic issues and so on and so forth have we had? A tons!! We all laugh about it now though and this game will be no different, at the end we will all be OK.
It's okay - this has been a trying game to manage at times. I got upset when I shouldn't have let it get to me. I am very sorry for that. I'm continuing to work to try and replace kits. I'll keep you all updated.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I still have nightmares about Buffy tbh.

Welp, to bring us back, Apollo has not pushed that read/vote and while you may become a thing, Meatwad, I think we can swing to nin today. I was thinking about it and actually I dunno if there's a tracker. Maybe. But nothing on our side really indicates that (my guess is my JOAT powers would have included a one-shot ninja power if we had a tracker). Not a perfect analysis but it's my guess. I think he might be softing in case he gets high in the lynches.

Anyway, I do think we can pull off nin today. Fingers crossed.

Yeah hopefully, I'm trying as much as I can to not engage Apollo because I know if I take his bait then I'm done. I just gotta see if I can survive the next two hours

It's unfortunate to hear of you leaving Kits but I have to say it was a pleasure to play with you. I hope to see you in future games

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
No offense to you, meats_cat but today I'd rather save Blarg if we can and get that sweet extra kill. If someone's gotta go, it should be you or the kits slot over Blarg if it's possible.

It's not that I don't love and value you as a teammate. It's that I love and value that extra kill more. XD

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
If the Blarg train picks up I might float the idea of kits' slot, which saves the mods replacing her. :/ DAMMIT, FADDY

For Natiko

It's okay - this has been a trying game to manage at times. I got upset when I shouldn't have let it get to me. I am very sorry for that.

Don't beat yourself up Natiko and please don't apologize anymore, I was upset too and let it get to me, so I am at fault here as well. I am really sorry my Marvel scumbro

Well, fuck, that's probably us hosed.
It was gonna happen sooner or later. that GP claim ruined everything :c

@Blargonaut don't forget your (**) on your neutral claim, you can say you BSED it.
Also you helped Melon like crazy and gave faddy a reward that saved him that day (gift challenge thingy)

Man, I am too sleepy to deal with this crazyness.

I'm thinking now we have a good chance of getting GOG lynched since she's currently sitting atop the vote pool. Then we can use our two kills during the night. We're almost there

well Blarg if you and GOG are still tied at the end of the day, I'll throw a vote down for GOG even though it will totally blow any credibility I have left. You better use you kill wisely

it really did. fucking paaaaaanda and your claaaaaaaim UGH
well Blarg if you and GOG are still tied at the end of the day, I'll throw a vote down for GOG even though it will totally blow any credibility I have left. You better use you kill wisely

GUUUYS! Should I go crazy and counter claim Panda by claiming CPR doctor? https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=CPR_Doctor

I can say that zook bread crumbed here

https://www.resetera.com/posts/11956339/

This will explain why I am into GP and can't leave him be? :p Also if I get lynched it's not as big of a loss as having blarg dies. Add to it if I don't get lynched then I can explain our second death.

The only thing is I need is a a character to claim (lady stone heart is too grim IMO) and how many shots I have.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Ooof, with that claim I expect they might lynch you first. I like the idea, though. Let me see what else there might be here.

yeah I agree, I was counting on that one vote margin but it looks like something drastic will need to be done. I'll bus myself if I have to

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
but no matter what a claim is SUPER RISKY and you are pretty embedded. I'd hate to lose you over this, Include.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
give it a few minutes and see reactions, especially if you made a better case for blarg

Oh no haha, I don't want to be that transparent

Though I'm not sure we can get enough votes for Kits so I might not do it anyway.

I think our best hope is that Blarg doesn't attract any more votes in the last 10 minutes. If him and GOG stay tied I can break the tie in Blarg's favor and deal with the fallout of that in the next day

Top Bottom