Spectator Thread GoT and TMBG Spectator Thread

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
What in the fuck was that? That’s the kind of thing that will get you lynched purely on the idea of “only scum would do that because they know there’s no risk involved”.

Man, it really stings since we had the game won as of two Day phases ago. I understand being paranoid about people's allegiances, but based off of the information gathered from the game up until that point there was absolutely no reason to vote for Godfather.

rac

whatever
Man, it really stings since we had the game won as of two Day phases ago. I understand being paranoid about people's allegiances, but based off of the information gathered from the game up until that point there was absolutely no reason to vote for Godfather.
and not even have scum vote godfather

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Well...that was a bummer. Two games, two towns, two defined lynch paths that would have led to victories, two losses anyways. RIP lol

The confusion with your typo of Godfather's name didn't help, I guess. Also, everyone seemed to have glossed over your unvote for some reason.

Verelios

Were-elios
We made some bad mistakes all game but that final mistake was fatal. In hindsight, we should've just followed the trail and ended the game.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I should of tried harder to live on that last day I was in. I think I literally said in my Godfather vote that I was probably going to change my mind, but I just got hammered for that vote. I'm never doubting Godfather again

Verelios

Were-elios
Try "day."

But that was me, Kawl, and rac. >:(
All of you get some shine, and damn your last minute solving
giphy.gif

Kitsunelaine

hi i'm a backpack
I gotta be honest, reading this and I fucking died when y'all reacted to my PSYCHE vote on ab. It made it all worth it.

In my eyes there was nothing I could do to redeem myself after fucking up not one but two games in a goddamn row, so I may as well make like Blarg and have fun in what I perceived to be my final moments.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I tried observing the thread after my death without spectator spoilers. Worked for a cycle or two but after that the lack of control over the discussion just made the disconnect too large. Oh well.

Boo scum boo. At least meanies ate the JOAT bait. Cheerios for all, please stop killing me early.

Top Bottom