Scum Thread Army of The Blargonauts - Scum Chat

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
I can’t even begin to figure Blarg out. I have no clue how anyone can read him. His play screams cult (pushing to find mafia, suggests plays that will doom town, etc) but he’s so overt about it I can’t believe a cultist would openly do it. I just don’t know anymore. Kinda think Fanto could be cult just due to the quick pushback on the idea that PRs could be recruited but he seems like such a bad target to recruit since you would assume we would have killed him by now. Might just be that he doesn’t want matters to be even more complicated.

Natiko

Kyan, CeeCee as cult maybe? Or Flux. All were on the Zeke lynch with us. All three were on the Malus lynch as well.

Natiko

God I hope CeeCee is town. Then we push for a kyan lynch and potentially win.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Flux is cult is my guess. Sorian is happy to bus any and all teammates. But I’m gonna do some vote analysis anyhow. I do think we can power through this.

Natiko

Hitting cult on the first lynch is actually bad for us. Here’s to hoping no matter who it falls on they flip town.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
this shit is layered. I have to try to find cult but in a way that also leads to town maybe not finding cult right away

Natiko

Thankfully the roads I’ll be on are main ones so hopefully they’re not bad

Natiko

Man if Flux flips cult that’s going to be so annoying but I don’t see a good path to getting anyone but him lynched first now.

Natiko

At this point voting completely off wagon is probably suspect, but idk. Unless you suspect those already voting Flux

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
we just have to make kyan seem very very very scary and obvious and look how good and nice we are
flux laid the groundwork for us

Natiko

At 9, 5 will be new majority. We just have to scrounge up two non-scum votes lol

Natiko

The good thing is kyan and Flux were both on the malus vote and the Zeke vote. Not a great look. Just need you and Fanto to convince me he’s still a likely teammate of Flux

Natiko

I honestly didn’t even register that at first since I’ve been operating under the idea they can in general for a bit. Just gonna roll with it and not gloat lol

Natiko

Please Fire, convince town to send you away. It will make this much smoother.

Natiko

Just hoping people buy into the narrative that Fire being gone helps remove some WIFOM without anyone bothering to crunch the numbers.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Two of the top posters are scum and Fanto thinks I'm on my own lol
Gee Monkey you were awfully hesitant to bus your cult buddy flux there.
I didn't want to be accountable if he was just town! I was sweating that. But man, if we pull this out, Fanto is gonna be SO MAD
(unless he's cult)

Just hoping people buy into the narrative that Fire being gone helps remove some WIFOM without anyone bothering to crunch the numbers.
please please

lol what if Febe is lying and PPM does some crazy shit

Natiko

It’s not impossible, but at this point if we can get this mislynch I think we roll the dice. If we’re not careful we run the risk of cult gaining control of the lynch once town starts paying attention to us again.

Natiko

Just have to hope some people are nice enough to throw Fire a bone. We can all vote for something else to start if we want and hope votes don't congeal so that all four non-scum/Fire votes are on the same thing. We should probably vote different things to start out with at least to encourage a spread.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
If Kyan dies it's down to 8. Fire will vote with us so it shouldn't be too hard to stack and win that vote.

The only drawback is if he takes out one of us on his way out.

Also town will vote PPM if cult is eliminated with Kyan dying.

Natiko

Do we just force stack PPM from the start and throw caution to the wind then?

Natiko

God stop unvoting people and kill the mean cultist that's going to snatch all your players away.

Natiko

I may have been skeptical, but I'm glad I spoke up and suggested we go with your preference Monkey. Something in my gut told me to not be stubborn like I was in LB2. Thank goodness lol

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I just couldn't square it. And he's such a BOLD liar. It was a risk but an informed risk.

I still feel so tense tho.

Natiko

I demand after the game for Bear to reveal how many times he rerolled those boat pairings. No way he lucked into two hilarious boats on his first shot lol

Natiko

Here we goooo.

Any thoughts on the vote? Do we just stack instantly or be cautious?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Convenient that this happens when I do have to go for a bit. I'll check in on mobile maybe but if not I'll be back in a while.

Natiko

KILL: Blargonaut

It's only right. If the bad guys are going to win we need to kill the protagonist. We are Blargonaut now.

Natiko

I believe he's probably telling the truth about being vanilla. Probably better to block an unknown.

Rac and Fanto already onboard with PPM. Beautiful.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Yeah the Sorian kill was huge. Great call.

Kyan block was icing on the cake.

Paranoid me thinks we shouldn't shoot Blarg if we can spin him not being vanilla town (i.e. scum)? Can't be recruited, tunneling CC, etc.

Natiko

If we want to plan for the worst case of Fire doesn't leave and the game isn't over then I would say we probably kill and block rac.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
YGg4.gif

Natiko

Man, things looked a bit rough until cult was revealed and we were able to rile town up into a cult killing frenzy.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
can we kill Brazil and keep Fanto?
it would drive everyone mad
Everyone, or just me?
Yeah, except Brazil can probably rally the troops against one of us better than Fanto, confirmed town or not.

what's happening in the thread.
Yes I agree, Brazil is good, I am bad.
but he’s vocal and sharp so it could super backfire on us lol
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! More like I'm a fucking dumbass.
and Fanto is firmly on my side. Even voting with me. I think we have a safer day if we keep Fanto alive, for me and for LP.
It'll potentially be awhile before we get to off Fanto.
Fanto is gonna be SO MAD
Fanto is gonna feel so betrayed.
I know.

FANTO, WE LOVE YOU, WE ARE SORRY
Never playing with you again.

Top Bottom