Spectator Thread Doctor Who This Ain't - Spectator Thread

rac nooooo!

Gofgh5MiO39yp0cZd4TFjFCl6Ok1CZoyToB6td_3bMxNtACO7C6Kho6V7UCrje4QrzQyDMld80kH0d1xJSdeJ3ld3qFw0c912zbc4yLlWWlJojOAK1liMntfX2s3b3qOoEhA8ZYqGQWeXZn-OOfGdnE=w320-h212-nc

turmoil7

Imperial Corps Commander Who Cheers the Army
They weren't going to hammer, they are even considering to team vote for pizza only if no townie helps Febe

They will play it super safe

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
They weren't going to hammer, they are even considering to team vote for pizza only if no townie helps Febe

They will play it super safe

Monkey did have it worked out and LP is pretty confident they can and will win the Pineapple Pizza vote. There is a slight hold back in determining whether Fireblend is telling the whole truth.

If monkey and LP had both been active when Rac voted for Kyan I think they would have done it.

without that shot from Febe, Cult might have won (also if Brazil didn't get the shot as he'd have shot Sorian or Febe shot another townie or a scum)

Honestly despite some frustrations, I'd say it was a good game all around.

turmoil7

Had scum not switched the kill from rac to sorian 5 minutes before the deadline cult would had won too

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
I think the only thing that will make me saltier about this game is if they don’t give Fireblend that win.

Stop being mean to benign neutrals, geez

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
Once game does end (Assuming it ends here), there is one more secret to uncover :) (not game design related)

Sorian

Staff member
Also there’s probably a balanced game somewhere in all of the fake role claims I’ve made with some of the real roles I’ve had.

Sorian

Staff member
Could always Run it and make it a bastard game.

Then it really would be the lies of sorian haha.

I feel like I can’t be the one to design and run a game all about myself. I still have some level of decency.

The Bear

Monkey said she won't vote for few hours. We might not see NK command for some time either.

Sorian

Staff member
Monkey delaying me yelling at Bear immediately at game end. You’re saved for now good sir.

The Bear

nvm, the nk command came in. But I'll be going to buy groceries now, so I'll just see how the vote develops first.

Faddy

Monkey delaying me yelling at Bear immediately at game end. You’re saved for now good sir.

The way I see it Bear was consistent in his method. He gave you the Kyan recruit despite the commute so you were plus 1 there and minus 1 on the failed recruit on your death. So it all worked out in the end.

Well, that's it then huh. GG scum, I was really rooting for cult in the end there. I dunno how Sorian's claim lasted as long as it did, but managing to go that many days without a single cult flip is pretty impressive. And the flip only happening because of a last minute dayVig shot as well! You all played that really well!

Sorian

Staff member
The way I see it Bear was consistent in his method. He gave you the Kyan recruit despite the commute so you were plus 1 there and minus 1 on the failed recruit on your death. So it all worked out in the end.

Except the second one was game ending, the first one would have sucked but then we could have just recruited on the next night when we were doing nothing.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Yep, well done scum - it looked for a while like the cult were going to romp it, but they did well to steer it to their favour in the end. Now let's see if Febe can at least get his pizza time.

cabot

Why.
damn, i know febe deserved his win but the fact no one seriously considered the numbers once sending him out the game.

Yikes.

Faddy

Well, that's it then huh. GG scum, I was really rooting for cult in the end there. I dunno how Sorian's claim lasted as long as it did, but managing to go that many days without a single cult flip is pretty impressive. And the flip only happening because of a last minute dayVig shot as well! You all played that really well!

Yeah Febe really pulled that one out for us. Cult were tremendously unlucky not to steam roll that.

It is hard to say where town went wrong. CeeCee's shot is so early it was recoverable. The Fand lynch was pretty bad. But really town were doing fine until they weren't...

The Bear

I think town's fatal fumble was the malus/fando/brazil love triangle. All momentum was lost at that point, and nobody was seriously looking at the real scum except for the Bae red check.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
I think it started to go sour for town when too much time was spent arguing over Malus. I have to wonder if Sawneeks would have been flipped at all if Febe hadn't taken the shot.

turmoil7

On n1 we had four town PRs pretty much down/suspected/identified(Stan, Fran, Flux, Ceecee), on D2 we got Cabot, on D3 Fanto

Those occurrences basically sentenced Scum and Town to ignore the cult unless they had specifically recruited from that pool of kills

Imagine the timeline where Ceecee claims and kills cult lol

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I think this game was terrible. What else. I fucked it up by not hammering. What else. A terrible game. I still don't get D4.

Faddy

Zeke lynch was kinda weak too.

I mean there are going to be mislynches. The Zeke lynch was scum and cult controlled.

At the end of day 6 town had got 4 good kills
Me, Bae, Turmoil and Sawneeks

They had made 4 bad ones
Stan, Terra, Fand and Malus

But on day 7 they no longer had a majority in the game. It is tough to say town should do better in that scenario.

Sawneeks

little green dog
I think it started to go sour for town when too much time was spent arguing over Malus. I have to wonder if Sawneeks would have been flipped at all if Febe hadn't taken the shot.
I expect to be lynched at some point this game, getting recruited to Cult kinda flipped that acceptance on dying though. Think at some point I still would've been lynched even if I had lived that Day.

Sawneeks

little green dog
I think town's fatal fumble was the malus/fando/brazil love triangle. All momentum was lost at that point, and nobody was seriously looking at the real scum except for the Bae red check.
Agreed with this. If we had been able to just accept that maybe they weren't Scum things would've probably been better off. Keeping Fando/Brazil as the loud voices for Town would've given them a better edge against Sorian/Monkey/Nat too.

Faddy

Fair play to monkey/nat, they managed to turn the game into 100% cult hunting and did it without town even second guessing.

There was a bit of doom and gloom early on because half the team was in an awful position and we had an absent member but Monkey and Natiko are really great players and brought it home with a nice assist from LP.

After they got Sorian out the game and monkey was bouyed by the flip she brought her A game. The final 3 lynches she has dominated the narrative in the thread and pushed it without picking up a single solid scum read. It was fantastic to watch and I am glad I was on her team this time.

She ground Fantomas into dust tbh. It was a tour de force in the last day. Town never even clicked at what was going on.

Natiko again showed brilliance at playing scum. It is all the little things he does that it is hard to say exactly but you only need to look at him getting a single vote on him through the whole game. It was a house of cards that could have crumbled but he played it perfectly.

And again LP. He knows what to say at the right time.

The best late scum play was lynching Brazil over Fantomas. Removing confirmed Fantomas is the obvious play but they evaluated Brazil as a much bigger threat in controlling the game. For all Fanto's CONFIRMED TOWN stuff he was half checked out the game waiting for his inevitable death that never came. Barring a small hiccup and near disaster with Sorian they had the game on lock down in the final stages.

<3 to my scum buddies.

Faddy

Actually Rac had it. He was really close but couldn't get support from his town mates.

I think I fucked up town’s momentum with my lynch, since I think I could’ve avoided it if I played more carefully. Things escalated a lot at D4 and reached a threshold where my flip was inevitable.

AB exposing Bae and Sorian fake claiming got all the attention and town didn’t bother to read back and see what happened on D4. I think inertia got hold and people just defaulted on the malus lynch on D6 even if he was playing very reasonably that phase. I think that lynch was crucial for town loss here.

Sawneeks

little green dog
I think I fucked up town’s momentum with my lynch, since I think I could’ve avoided it if I played more carefully. Things escalated a lot at D4 and reached a threshold where my flip was inevitable.

AB exposing Bae and Sorian fake claiming got all the attention and town didn’t bother to read back and see what happened on D4. I think inertia got hold and people just defaulted on the malus lynch on D6 even if he was playing very reasonably that phase. I think that lynch was crucial for town loss here.
Nah, I don't think that was on you. We could've played better at that point instead of just letting the non-town loud voices drown everything out about you and Brazil.

Sorian

Staff member
Now Fanto has first hand experience to what he did to Faddy and I in conspiracy. And that’s ok in my book :P

Sorian

Staff member
To all that talk above, the only place town went wrong (and scum too as part of this) was not revealing the cult earlier. They had an amazing run through scum but lynches were just out of order. Cult games are inherently bastard-esque, tying them to very limited modifiers controlled by a group vote was a genius way to lower that bastardization as much as possible but the game is still going to come down to “luck” in the sense of how quickly the cult is revealed.

Sorian

Staff member
My only solace is that Febe will get his win.

Oh god, I still get war flashbacks to that day phase.

Legit top 3 regret in a mafia game for me, I saw, pinpointed, and replied with commentary on exactly where I saw Fantomas lying and still pushed Faddy because I thought that would be a cooler conclusion and I wanted to bullrush my wrong view of the game into reality.

Take the shot.

Take the shot!

TAKE THE SHOT!

I don't understand why he doesn't kill Sorian if he fears a hunter. How many neutrals can be out there?

Fireblend, at least RNG a shot! Come on, if you didn’t want to win the prize, you didn’t have to bid!!

C'mon fire, shoot someone

man, you guys were asking Febe to shoot someone for 3 pages here. ya'll are bloodthirsty

Patience, guys. I already died before I could use an override before, I wasn't making the same mistake again.
Also I knew Bear was pressuring me into shooting someone, he kept reminding me I had the shot and that no one would know lol

Lol Fireblend is all “please raise your hand so I can shoot you, pretty please”

Hahaha, he is so doing that.

@Fireblend when you get in here, there was no counter for your wincon. Congrats!

I was really paranoid about that potential hunter :D I was going to be so salty if there was one and I let them live having a vig shot I could use.

Reasonable. Fireblend also bread crumbed he was GOING to shoot with his “last gift for town” post, so even if Sorian counter claims him on gun, i don’t think he will sound as plausible.
Omg poor febe, your pre written post is so beautiful and you tried, you really did.

Good catch and thanks :D I was proud of my fact sheet

only 5/15 of the mods are cult related, and the cult wasn't given a list or a number of them.
Hah I guessed the right number :P

Fanto

Confirmed Town
We shared an energetic and enjoyable chat.
I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I WAS NOTHING WITHOUT YOU
Yo @Faddy
Pretending to not understand anything mechanic/role related is your most obvious scumtell. I don't want to give you shit or anything, just some observations from a friend. It's what became apparant with the last two games.
There is no need for you to play dumb. Just play your strong town game as scum. You should be capable of so much more.
Yep.
I do find it hard to manufacture fake reads as scum. Like if I know someone is town it becomes hard construct an argument for them to be scum. I find that to be my main failing.
Same, which is why I was able to be so sure you were Scum when you couldn't give me any real Scum reads. Also that line about us scum reading each other so we can't be W/W on D2, lmao, nahhhhh.
LOL Fanto saying he's confirmed almost every post is making me crack up
I hope Fanto just keeps up the “Confirmed town” thing when he makes it to the spec thread
"As a confirmed dead town. I am sure town will pull back and win this"
Damn, it feels good to be a confirmed townie.
It kinda is a strong confirmation :P
I trust no one. Not even Town Confirmed Fantomas.
This was what I was going to have Grizzly post as my will:
waUHUTW.gif

It's quite amusing. Glad I flipped first though, fanto was being set up for a mislynch down the line, at least that was avoided
Yep, it was best for you to go down before me. I just wish I would have got to die too.
I mentioned this before, but yeah, if you didn't flip there I probably would of spent my last day phase just scum reading Fanto.
FOR THECHUGGERNAUT'S EYES AND USE ONLY
gC698Zs.gif
Let me tell you a story:
Star Wars Mafia, Season 2. Blarg decides the game is too boring, so he sets up a game-within-the-game. He'll play lines and boxes with another player, and the loser has to claim their role. So he goes up against Makai, who beats him handily. (Makai later reveals that he found an online version of the game, set it to the hardest difficulty, fed Blarg's moves into it, and replicated the computer's moves back against Blarg.)
So Blarg loses. And he claims as Mafia.
For the rest of the day he puts on a big show of how he's going to work with town and turn on the mafia players. He won't tell them who the other mafia are, but he'll help them figure it out.
Town doesn't buy it, so they lynch Blarg.
...who flips as the Town Cop.

That was Blarg's first game with the community.
(It's also where the "draw straws" image turmoil posted came from.)
I had made a mental note to ask Blarg after the game what he meant when he told me he claimed Scum as Cop... Wow....
There are some details about some modifiers I'm ommitting, because they are big spoilers.

Star Wars
Normal day rules, but one of the Blargonauts gets a loved modifier for that day. Very normal game.

Archer
Mission Mechanic as detailed in the opening posts.

NX
Minimum post amount extended to 15. Also known as 'Death of Lone_Prodigy'

Disney Princess
Scum cannot NK in the night phase, but they receive some role boosts for that night.

Pineapple Pizza
The Neutral Pineapple Pizza Lover wins if this modifier is chosen, and exits the game. If lover dies before that, this modifier is removed from selection.

Dark Souls
Everyone gets affected by the hated modifier, basically reducing majority by one. Will not be activated if game is on LYLO/MYLO for sake of fairness.

Heroes v Villains
All power roles except scum night kill are disabled, rendering everyone vanilla. There may be a secret neutral power that will also work.

Power Rangers
Players can send anonymous letters to each other. You can send multiple letters, but only one to a single player. Letters are delivered at the start of night phase.

Conspiracy
Secret Vote - All votes are done by PMing me. Votes are revealed when day ends.

McDonalds
Normal game rules. However, the time machine notes that the 'real game was so bastard I will not show how it really went down.' May be relevant, may be not...

Bar 2
Double Lynch Day

RNG
RNG decides what the next modifier is, basically removes two modifier options at once. RNG cannot choose Pineapple Pizza
We really should have voted for Disney Princess. Fuck.
Fanto has wanted to believe in Bae for a while.
It was fun playing and leading them on for a few days :)
I have to imagine Fanto is next to be NK unless some shit goes down again
Ha!
I'm still talk of the town even though I'm dead.

Iconic!
Monkey's out there with what seems like a pocket attempt on Fantos. Weird.
79Lshp2.gif

<3 Fantomas hahahaha
<3
Brb going to use this when he flips
<3
Just kill fantomas and say scum did it lol
Would have been so amazing.
I hope scum nk Fanto
Me too.
Even though I usually hate these, here's a huge pre-typed post (probably the longest I've ever written) that I made because the revelation that there's a cult shook me to my core, and I kept digging to figure this shit out until 4 AM.

My first small brain take was that Sorian must be the cult leader. But then, looking back at the thread through the lens of a search for the word "vanilla", I found out that the cult leader is someone else, and that they'd already been caught... by scum.

Flux is the cult leader.

VOTE: FluxWaveZ

I know my track record in this game has been far from stellar, but I ask that you pay close attention to my case here, as it explains basically every single instance of seemingly bizarre and unexplained behavior from turmoil, Faddy and Flux in the first 3 phases of the game. It fits perfectly, and I'm sure of it.

Flux being the cult leader explains:

#1 - Why Flux made that cheeky D1 post about how funny it'd be if he got lynched on D1;

#2 - Why turmoil started off D2 with that highly-suspect PR-seeking post;

#3 - Why turmoil claimed to be a Neapolitan with a check on Flux;

#4 - Why Flux's reaction to turmoil's claim was so slow and scummy when a simple counterclaim would've caught scum;

#5 - Why Flux started D3 with a gun to Faddy's head and tried to push town to hammer him asap throughout that phase.

#6 - Why Flux had that completely unnatural reaction to Faddy's reasonable doc fake claim.

Alright. It all started with this post, from D1.5:

It would, indeed, have been pretty funny if the cult leader had been lynched on D1. When questioned by Febe on who Flux would like to see shot by me, he doubled down on the idea that it'd be funny if he ended up lynched:

Later, Flux went on to vehemently dismiss the notion that he was soft-claiming anything with these posts, and left them unexplained.

But these posts caught scum's attention. And so they decided that they'd use their weirdest PR on Flux to try and figure what the hell he was talking about. I think absolutbro was right: scum has "a weak cop of some sort" as their own tool against the cult. With someone like Faddy in there, scum was definitely able to figure out that if they have some sort of cop at their disposal, that means that the game has some kind of neutral threat to them - not necessarily a cult, but a threat nonetheless. [Fake edit with something I found in the future: oh hey!]

And so scum checked Flux, and got "Not Ordinary" as a result. Being under scrutiny after D1, turmoil grabbed that info and decided to play the role of Town Neapolitan to try and get some town cred. His opening post was a bit too heavy-handed, though:

turmoil wanted to flex that fake claim, but went too far. Flux immediately raised an issue with that post, claiming that they'd never hinted at any PR. He explained that he was talking about his cosplay name instead (which he later claimed to be Stan's).

This pushed turmoil over the edge. Flux was being defensive about the accusation of being a PR, and turmoil knew that Flux was a PR.

This part actually doesn't need much deduction with the stuff above in mind. turmoil openly said in the thread exactly what he was doing when he outed Flux as a PR, why he was doing it, and even confirmed the reason why scum had targeted Flux with the check on N1;

Flux's defensiveness over the alleged PR soft-claim made turmoil sure that Flux was neutral. He even came up with the theory that he was a hunter. Even though, as absolutbro later said, it wouldn't have made sense for a Town Neapolitan to out a possible town PR like that, turmoil was in a desperate position and tried to use his fake claim to lynch someone he knew was lying. Lynching a neutral wouldn't have cleared him, but it would've given him at least some credibility.

And then comes the most important part. I've already gone over this in the past, as have many others, but Flux's reaction to the accusation that he was a PR was very bad. Instead of taking a very clear stance against turmoil with a concise claim that would've guaranteed a scum lynch in turmoil, he flopped around for multiple posts, making non-specific claims about his power until finally giving in and claiming that he couldn't be targeted during N1. His first response to the accusation merely reads:

Fran then asks if Flux is claiming vanilla. Flux gets very agitated, but still refuses to claim:

Fran and Kyan call him out for this behavior, saying that there's no reason for him to not come clear with his info if he's sure that turmoil is lying, and ask once again if he's vanilla.

Flux finally caves in, but is still afraid of outright saying that he's a commuter, due to the very real risk of someone else actually being one and counterclaiming.

It took more than 6 minutes for Flux to say that he was a commuter after his post that claimed that turmoil was lying.

The reason why is very clear: he isn't a commutter.

He couldn't possibly deny that he was a PR. But he couldn't just take the hit from turmoil quietly, either. So he responded with a flippant and reactionary "You're lying".

But wait - if Flux is saying that turmoil is lying, that means that Flux is claiming to be vanilla. When asked about it, he says, "I'm not claiming anything. I'm saying that turmoil is 100% lying".

He's not. turmoil's demeanor throughout the entirety of D2 makes it very clear that scum was actually able to check Flux on N1, and that they got the information that he wasn't ordinary. He was very sure of it - he went as far as to paraphrase the results the investigation yielded. The Neapolitan claim and the push against Flux (that wouldn't even have made sense coming from a Town Neapolitan) are clear signs of scum who had actual info as a tool, but couldn't figure out a way to use it in its favor. None of that could've been fabricated out of thin air.

Flux did not commute on N1. But after 6 minutes he finally figured out a lie that would explain his position - he couldn't be targeted on N1, so turmoil must've been lying.

"You're lying, I couldn't be targeted last night" would've been Flux's initial reaction to turmoil's claim if he actually was a commuter.

turmoil dies in opposition to Flux, flips scum, and since we had no reason to suspect the existence of an actual third faction in the game at the time, most of the thread just swept Flux's scummy behavior under the rug and assumed that he must be town.

I'm not done, though.

In the midst of the mess that was that D2 EoD (or reading back during N2), it was Flux's turn to be the one to notice something weird.

Faddy reached for the stars with this post of support for turmoil. It didn't even make much sense. Flux actually wasn't the only one to notice this - others called him out on it later. But here, Flux was able to draw a link. Faddy was making up stuff in order to support his scummate.

But even more telling to Flux was this other post from D2's EoD:

Only much later would my dearest late brother notice the weirdness of this post. He actually did that without having any idea of the cult's existence, which is pretty fucking amazing. To quote directly from him:

Faddy was very specific. Faddy knew that turmoil's check on Flux had happened, and that it was real. From Flux's perspective of knowing that the check must've gone through since he wasn't actually a commuter, that was a smoking gun.

In his very first D3 post, Flux calls out Faddy, going out of his way to dismiss any notion that turmoil's information could've been real, and saying that Faddy's reactions to that EoD make him seem suspicious.

Soon after, he put a vote down.

He never wavered from that vote throughout the entirety of D3 (even though he also suspected Fandorin), and instead of considering other options, spent the phase making posts like the one below, which tried to push people into lynching Faddy asap, and therefore himself into the direction of those sweet town points:

Then came Faddy's doctor claim. This has already been discussed at length before, but basically everyone believed that the claim was reasonable before KetKat's counterclaim.

But not Flux.

These posts were all made before KetKat had counterclaimed. Flux's push against Faddy for his claim is artificial and forced - it doesn't gel with how reasonable the claim is.

He refused to address what multiple people brought up - that Chuggernaut's claim was more weirdly-timed and suspicious than Faddy's. And he got angry when questioned about it:

Flux saw that people were believing Faddy's claim, and that he would escape, so he started panicking and pushed hard against Faddy when it didn't make much sense to do so.

Thankfully for him, KetKat swooped in and sealed Faddy's fate. And once again, since Flux ended up in clear opposition to scum, the rest of the thread overlooked his bizarre behavior and unknowingly slotted him into a "semi-confirmed town" space.

And there you have it. After losing the two teammates who went against Flux and with no sign of the existence of a cult anywhere to be seen for almost six phases, scum probably decided that it was in their best interest to leave the mysterious neutral alone, and instead started gunning down the confirmed townies.

Parallel to that, I believe that Sorian was originally a vanilla townie who was the first to be recruited into the cult, during N1.

With no big leads on who is and who isn’t vanilla, it would’ve made sense for Flux to try recruiting one of the strongest players around.

Sorian likes to pretend that he was positioned against Flux during D2’s EoD, but that’s far from the truth. The reality is that he never took a hard stance in that situation, despite spending all of his 30 posts. To quote from my D4 case against him:

In fact, the most damning thing of all is that he seemed to play assist to Flux when he was struggling with his commuter fake claim:

When Flux couldn’t commit to calling himself a commuter, Sorian quickly stepped in and did that for him, for everyone to see.

Later, on D3, Sorian claimed that Flux was in the same tier of confirmed town as Fran and Fantomas - and above KetKat.

As for Flux - he drew an arbitrary line between my push against him and Sorian’s alleged one. While Flux was comfortable attacking and scumreading me for my D2 EoD behavior, he overlooked it, and said “Your push to lynch me was whatever, I’m not just gonna OMGUS because someone wanted me dead yesterday.”

On D4, Sorian was quick to dismissively handwave my case against Flux’s weirdness away as mere OMGUS.

On D5, when absolutbro claimed that he was a Vanilla Cop, Sorian actually pressed him for all of his investigation results. If he’d been checked, he wouldn’t be able to escape saying the wrong thing. He wanted to have all the info in his own hands - after all, he didn’t know which result absolutbro would get after checking a vanilla townie who had been converted by the cult.

The answer was “not ordinary”. absolutbro existed as town’s way of fighting the cult, after all. It wouldn’t make sense for a converted vanilla townie to show up as merely ordinary, or that would end up aligning with their claim and clearing them.

He’d told Monkey that he was vanilla in his boat chat, which was probably true originally. He had already become a survivor during the Love Boat phase - so he could’ve just claimed to be that to Monkey, who seemingly trusted blindly that he wasn’t Mafia, instead of lying and saying that he was vanilla. And so came the Love Boat moderator claim, which I’m skeptical of regardless of any of the points above now that we know there’s an entire neutral faction out there.

---

If Sorian is actually a cult recruit, and Monkey claimed to be vanilla in the boat with him, then she was definitely targeted by Flux during N3. Her horror at the sight of Sawneeks (whom she was apparently suspecting of being scum) about to be lynched after last EoD’s shenanigans struck me as odd. From the scum side of possibilities, her mega-yikes post telling everyone that we couldn’t possibly draw anything from Faddy’s play is the biggest tell. I don’t think she’s town, but that’s down the line

---

Regarding Natiko, the line I drew between Sawneeks and Natiko back on D2 stands. I really believed that one of them was scum, and with Sawneeks flipping originally town, my suspicion falls back on Natiko.

---

At one point, Blarg screamed in caps “I’M VANILLA NEUTRAL” or something in the thread. Make of that what you will.

---

I’m also fairly confident that LP gave himself away as scum during the last EoD. That vote against Sawneeks at that critical time tells me that he isn’t affiliated with the cult, but, alongside with his awful justification for it, also tells me that he wanted to play around with those two “townie” (from his perspective) trains so that we’d end up chain-lynching them. LP was also one of the silent votes against malus on D4. Unlike the cult, though, scum’s numbers aren’t going up anytime soon, so I’m sticking with my vote against Flux.

---

I’m pretty sure about Flux and Sorian, and my suggestion is that we get those two out of the way since we don’t know how many players are in the cult. Even scum needs to chip in here. My suggestion of lynch order would be:

Flux > Sorian > LP > Monkey > Natiko > Blarg

======

WLU1NcF.png

This is actually the first thing about you that caught my attention when I was searching through the thread for instances of the word “vanilla”.

This is a very curious and specific accusation that strikes me as really odd. Why would I, as a vanilla townie, lie and say that I’m actually a PR? Why would you suggest that?

It seems to me that you were using the information you already had as cult leader to preemptively plant the idea that I’d have a reason to lie as vanilla townie. You wanted me as a mislynch for when the cult got revealed - after all, as a town PR I’m as much a threat to you as scum.
I love you so much, Brazil. Like, so much.
Fantomas - "unvotes sorian"

I T B E G I N S
I will never unvote Sorian again. In fact, I will only ever place votes for Sorian while he is alive in games I am playing with him.
Fanto should be happy that he survived this long lol.

Could always get himself modkilled. POST YER ROLE PM.

:P
No joke, I considered it a couple times.
They broke Fantos =(
They sure did.
This game is now pretty much Neutrals vs Scum.
Apparently I was dumb for thinking the Scum team had less than 3 players left with a Neutral plus a fucking Cult running around.
If Fantomas doesn't get his ducks in a row killing Brazil was a good move after all
It all makes sense now. Like I said at one point, it would make sense if I am deep in the pockets of the Scum Team. Which was my correct paranoia.
Also Fanto is broke.
Yep.
Sorry @Fantomas but I am laughing so hard now at you.

Just the "I am so done with this shit" attitude.

<3
It sucked really bad at the time.
My first vote in my next game is going to be on Sorian. I don’t even care if Sorian is in the game. He must be destroyed
Agreed.
Yeah, poor Fanto seems super lost right now
Yep. Thankfully Monkey and Natiko were able to help get me on the right track! Oh...
Oh you sweet summer child. I worry for your health when you find out the truth behind everything
I worry for my health right now, too.
Can the next MafiEra game have a role called 'Fantomas the Immortal'?
Immortal innocent child, surely? The ULTIMATE confirmed townie!
Lol.
Oh god, Fanto is going to help lynch a townie, isn’t he?
Nope! Well, my arguments were used to lynch him, yes, but I did not vote for Zeke!
Also is Fanto finally going to be put out of his misery?

I kinda want to see him alive tomorrow just for the lols :P (Sorry Fanto :P )
Fantomas: I wish to not be killed on night 1 ever again

twb81ram6al11xokjm.gif
LMAO
What happens if a mason is recruited?

Imagine Fantomas if Cabot had been recruited lol
Yes, please, tell me what would have happened if me or Cabot were recruited while the other was alive @Grizzly because that still makes no sense to me and it's why I still find it hard to believe PRs could be recruited.
*hugs @Fantomas *

There there, it will be over soon.

(Fanto is also really fucking close to the answer(s) now)
I was no where near close to any answers.
Instead they are stuck on the idea cult recruits only vanillas. I assume I will be eaten alive once Flux is revealed
Eating you alive right now.
Fantomas listen here, don't get distracted by everyone else
Rac disappeared on me when I needed him the most.
FANTO! My boy! Believe in yourself!
I don't.
+rac left without leaving a vote, blarg's tunnel on ceecee/him begging for being recruited, Punished Fantomas
Agreed to all of this. My Town friends were so helpful for me, so much more than my Scum friends Natiko and Monkey, right?
Possibly reduce scum from 6 to 5
I would say so too.
I'm not sure if the PR recruitment is an issue
!!!
Poor Fantomas... They could at least let him go with a bit of dignity at this point.
I so wish I had been killed on N4 instead of Fran, but he's a better player than me, so I stick around.
Fantomas. They failed, because sorian was killed - recruitment comes after night kill in order of actions.
Unless this game is bullshit we successfully recruited at least.
HA! HA! HA!
Sorry about advocating a Sorian policy lynch, Sorian. Except not, because killing you will always be a smart move.
Indeed.
The fiends! Imagine making him face the prospect of not ending the game as confirmed town!
A destiny worse than death.
#ConfirmedTown
At least Fanto looks more energetic now, he looked so lost not knowing who to trust.
HA! HA! HA! Not knowing who to trust! I sure found the right ones, huh!?
Oh, also ps everyone, why in the world would you let me get away with such a creatively bankrupt role claim? You all realize I pretty much copied the neutral role that I put into my overwatch game right? Lol I’m amazed not a single person remembered/bothered to call it out.
Well, we aren't all Mafia Historians.
town needs to kill scum today. otherwise they are likely done.
If they don't lynch scum today, fireblend leaves the game with scum votes + night kill scum wins
Holy shit I'm starting to believe

This is rac's game
My main concern is that no one is going to follow rac. He’s doing well though
I really needed rac to not stop fucking posting. I was kidding when I told him stop because of his post count being higher than mine, and now I fear that he didn't want to post because I said that.
Fantomas using his town cred, good
What? What did I do with it beside get us a loss?
If only we had recruited Fantomas

What could have been

*sigh*
#ConfirmedTownForever
rac has been on like Super Saiyan levels this day phase
Rac is my MVP vote.
pffffft, my name gifs are being weaponized
;)
No, Fanto ._.
The most blatantly disingenuous vote ever cast. God's sake Fanto, don't let this happen...
mostantitownplay.jpg
CUWzhqw.gif
<3
Fanto has been doing pretty good for a bit now.
I did ok.
Looking at that mass of text, you can't say Flux didn't try.
Indeed. But seriously, that read list was the Cultiest thing he had done all game in my eyes.
Go Fanto!
!
True but you could also say, the more he tries, the more chance he will slip up and out himself :P
And he did slip lol.
I envy the people who are able to pull it off. If I disappeared for more than 12 hours from a game people would kill me faster than CeeCee killed Stan.
S A M E
Lynch Kyan -> Cult is dead -> kill a townie, scum wins (right?)
:(
fantomas: 99 dr. monkey: 99

LOL, equal postcount.
99 Confirmed Town Posts vs. 99 of the Scummiest Posts Ever.
If only we had that mason vote.
They’re trying to lead you down the wrong path friend Fanto. Don’t believe their lies
Fanto has an amazing instinct, but if you argue with him reasonably, he’ll keep searching for something to agree with you on. And Natiko and Monkey sure can talk. He knows that there’s something wrong there. I just hope he doesn’t trust the narrative that they need to go for cult first. The fact that they’re pushing that is so absurdly telling.
I'm bad at this game.
Quiet. There is max 2 scum left and town can wipe out the cult today to stop more recruits. Got to get the final cultist with this lynch to finish them off.
Yeah yeah yeah...
Yeah, Fanto seems to want to believe you for the most part which is cool if you’re town, but when it’s scum that are real good at spinning bullshit then it’s a big weakness. I hope he sees through this, but I’m thinking he’s going to go for Kyan. Which sucks because that would be a good move at anytime except for now.
I'm bad at this game.
rac will show up guns blazing and push town in the right direction.

C’mon rac.
I really needed him.
Yeah, Fanto needed to step up and be town leader after the cult popped up, but it just broke him. He’s completely blind to Monkey and Nat. Fanto is good and new though (I think we had our first games at the same time) so I’m sure he’ll learn from this.

rac is doing really good too, but he’s not really great at swaying people. I think Fanto is which is why I’ve been a bit more critical of him.
I'm not good at this game.
Yeah, scum is going to push Kyan and Ceecee. Probably going to get Kyan because Fanto is feeling that. Then they stack Pizza and kill Blarg or whatever and win
Fanto will never, ever, ever trust Nat or Monkey again after this. This is getting to Sorian and Monkey level of trust here. He won't be the same after this.
I am actually not playing in games with Monkey anymore. Not going to do it.
rac, this could be your moment of truth. Get back in the thread and lead town the right path man.
I needed him!!!!
I don't think town have got this. None of the remaining town are questioning why they're so keen on hunting cult. Someone should be doing the numbers at this stage to show the outcomes of all scenarios, which would show scum is more dangerous right now.
I also needed you!!!!!
What did I miss
Fanto is great but I'll say, Nat and Monkey can be real convincing.

The cult stuff broke him though yeah lol.

<3 Fanto
<3
Frozen Shy guy: Fantomas
Oh fanto lol.
Well, he's not wrong about finally coming to spec.
If Fantomas knows that scum needs to cult hunt, why the hell is he supporting them and lynching Kyan? Have scum deal with the cult while you try to scumhunt.

This makes me sooo mad. This is nonsense. I'm out.
I am very, very, very bad at this game. Clearly.
monkey thinks they "have to try to get cult first because cult will spread. Scum doesn't.". trust monkey here, fran; cult is the danger and she'll get you your victory
I think there will be genuine shock amongst the living players if the game just abruptly ends.
YEP
And it doesn't seem that people are considering an original mafia team with 6 members...
WHY WOULD I?
Town gleefully walking into the grinder. This is new levels of sleep walking even if 3 scum left is more than anyone could ever have guessed.
Go troll some more.
Who are his scum reads
Blarg and LP.
She ground Fantomas into dust tbh. It was a tour de force in the last day. Town never even clicked at what was going on.
The best late scum play was lynching Brazil over Fantomas. Removing confirmed Fantomas is the obvious play but they evaluated Brazil as a much bigger threat in controlling the game. For all Fanto's CONFIRMED TOWN stuff he was half checked out the game waiting for his inevitable death that never came.
The choice was because I am bad at this game and Brazil is good, no need to sugarcoat it.
Actually Rac had it. He was really close but couldn't get support from his town mates.
Rac = MVP.
Now Fanto has first hand experience to what he did to Faddy and I in conspiracy. And that’s ok in my book :P
Legit top 3 regret in a mafia game for me, I saw, pinpointed, and replied with commentary on exactly where I saw Fantomas lying and still pushed Faddy because I thought that would be a cooler conclusion and I wanted to bullrush my wrong view of the game into reality.
FOR SORIAN'S EYES AND USE ONLY
YcGuO6a.gif

Also imo you are waaay too hard on yourself. There has been plenty of people who have trusted people when they shouldn't and worse. You aren't bad at this game. <3

Top Bottom