Mason Thread This is very Includious - Mason Thread

cabot

Why.
Ah, the 1-shot BP claim from Chugg. The same fake role that Monkey used in GoT when she claimed. Not a good one to convince me with in other words lol.

I'm not really sure what the fuck he claimed for.

claiming BP as town is useless. It courts suspicion and non town aren't gonna touch you.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'm not going to comment on that Monkey quote of me about my read on Sawneeks in the game thread, but in here I will say, that's another one of those sly random defense of another player posts like I quoted in here already. I'm not sure why she felt the need to say that to me. If she's Town, ok it's her being Helpful Monkey. If she's Scum though she's just trying to poison my mind.

cabot

Why.
Lol I panicked with ceecee about.

I'm not posting again until tomorrow.

Someone needs to. Suggest that using a shot on chuggernaut is an awful idea. It's not provable by anyone but two unreliable parties

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok good, this seems to have resolved itself lol. This post count limit is good, I would have made like 20 by now but I'm trying to limit myself lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I feel like most people are probably going to understand what you meant in the post about me assuming they read it. There's no reason for you to say that unless you already know my alignment. Like, if I saw someone randomly say that about another player on D2 because there are possible day-shots running around, I'd probably think they were Lovers first, or else Masons, or they had some other kind of way that they already knew the other player was Town.

I'm not going to quote it or acknowledge it just in case somehow Scum hasn't made a note of it, but I can't imagine anyone is going to be showing up with a scum read on me after that. If they do, I'd be suspect of them, because it would feel like bait to draw out the full claim from us.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Hmm, Sorian seems to be easing on his scum read of me. I wonder why?
Sorian said:
aside from the Chuggs' stuff, I've actually liked Fantomas' posts a lot.
Ok, Sorian. I highly doubt you like my posts, let alone "a lot", but ok lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
This day phase might cause me to town read Pirate Bae simply because she can actually keep up with the game lol.

Also, she basically just read my mind with her thoughts on Fran and Chugg. I honestly had a big post typed up that basically said that exact same thing, even down to liking Sorian's points but still thinking Fran is Town, and Scum BP's being a thing, but I decided I'd save it in case someone asked me for my thoughts on the situation instead, and I don't really feel the need to prove my towniness right now what with your post about me sitting out there for everyone to see.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'm going to head to bed now though, I'm actually worried about posting too much lol I think the only day of Mafia I've played where I posted under 30 posts was D1 in my first game.

cabot

Why.
To be honest my post was vague enough & I'm the sort of player who would be certain of my own reads that it wouldn't be completely obvious to a lot of players who know me.

Saying that, I will say I wouldn't be surprised if Sorian picked up on my previous breadcrumbs and possibly that post.

cabot

Why.
Faddy raises a good point both about brazil and fireblend.

If Brazil is scum, the best chance of a scum mate on his list is ketkat. It's the one with the least conviction.

I'm not quite convinced he is scum yet, but I can see the case.

Fireblend also going after turmoil is interesting. I sort of feel town on turmoil, and he feels like easy mislynch territory.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
There, I just finally caught up lol. 30 post limit doesn't mean shit when everyone just packs 10 posts into 1.

I don't know if I have much to say in the actual thread yet though, and I want to save my posts as much as I can.

I like that you're pushing Ketkat of course. I had also made a mental note that there are two kind of funny things about the two scum reads she has:

1. CeeCee (Can kill her without warning)
2. Me (Will not shut up about her being Scum)

Yeah, it makes perfect sense why she doesn't want us around lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
As for your points in here, Faddy does have a good point about Brazil. And yeah, it adds up with the really lame read he had on her D1 for his kill list.

I still need to see more from Turmoil. I can easily see him as Scum here, but a lot of it is because I'm only getting towny feelings from maybe like 10% of his posts, but when I do feel them they feel real.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Fireblend, I'll admit I barely pay attention to him. Meta-wise, he feels like he was in Conspiracy I guess, maybe a bit less active but he wasn't very talkative there either. I do feel like he was a lot more sure of himself, but that only really started showing in the later days, so maybe he's just less comfortable going on the small things from the early days? Either way, I'm keeping my eye on him now that others have been floating his name out there for sure.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Just saw that, it came while I was typing up my big response post.

Ugh, indeed. That's entirely possible, yeah.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
So FluxWave thinks I should be lynched, and apparently thinks Sorian should be lynched as well, and that we should not lynch Ketkat or Pirate Bae.

Bae also seemed to acknowledge that a Scum read on me is ok, since she seems to agree with Ketkat about it.

What does this all mean?

cabot

Why.
Activity defense is weakaf. Now with bae and flux protecting, as well as Brazil previously. Plenty of stuff to find out from her death.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, almost made it 24 hours into the day and I haven't even made it to 15 posts yet, this is amazing, and also exactly the kind of pace I was hoping I could set.

I think I'll get one more post in, probably try to see if I can figure out how I feel about Kyan, and then lay low for a while and just see how the discussions go. I want to make sure I have plenty of posts still tomorrow to talk with Fran since he seems like he wants to talk with everyone about their reads before making a decision.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I don't want to burn a post in the main thread, but I am honestly flattered that Saw would say that about me. I wish I could fool people as Scum, only reason I lived as long as I did in Conspiracy was that fucking role I had lol.

cabot

Why.
We should keep an eye on people that are setting you up for a long term lynch. It's quite suspicious Mon frere

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Oh, I agree. Anyone throwing shade my way always gets put on the watch list. I do find it interesting that the people looking at me are the ones reading the scummiest mostly though.

Ketkat, Chugg, FluxWave all want me gone.

Rac says I'm a scum read of his.

Pirate Bae floated the idea in a subtle way.

Saw thinks I could be Scum.

I think that's all off the top of my head. Might be more, but that group is a pretty scummy one in my opinion.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Fran, Faddy, and Brazil all showed concern, but like I said, those are the reads on me that I was actually expecting to get, so they read Townie to me. They are nullish reads on me with a dab of concern because I normally read so Townie, but all of them seem to think better of me now as D2 has gone on.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
That Chugg read list, scum leans on you for defending me huh? Its basically the anti read list to how I'm seeing the game lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, so help me figure something out here. Why does everyone I scum read, now scum read me as hard as they can? What am I doing here?

Like, there is something in particular about Ketkat and Chuggernaut here that is kind of annoying me now. How can I ever scum read someone if they just turn around and say that the reason I am scum reading them is because I am in fact scum, and that is the entire basis for their scum read on me? That's stupid as fuck, and if one or both of them are Town, I'm going to be pissed. And why am I the one who is Scum in this equation and not the others who are scum reading them? Why are you not Scum to Ketkat, why is it me? You fucking voted for her lol. Natiko is the OG of the Ketkat scum read, but he ain't scum, nope, it's me! And of course since Pirate Bae lives in fucking opposite land, Ket town reads her for no reason other than the town read she has on Ket lol.

Ugh.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Working on my read list, haven't added any comments to it yet, but this is where I am.

I'm also trying to take a page out of Fandorin's book and try removing the word "Null" from my Mafia vocabulary.

Town:
Cabot –
Natiko –
Fran -
Sorian -
Faddy –
Brazil –

Seems Town:
Kyanrute –
Dr. Monkey -
Sawneeks -
CeeCee –
Zubz –

The Coasters:
Lone_Prodigy -
malus -
AbsolutBro -

Keeping An Eye On Them:
Fandorin -
Blargonaut -
Pirate Bae -
FluxWaveZ -
rac -

Probably Scum But Wouldn’t Lynch Today:
Fireblend -
turmoil7 -

Would Lynch Today:
KetKat -
TheChuggernaut -

cabot

Why.
Frankly I think most of these people are probably afraid to rock the boat and go after me right now. I haven't slipped up enough yet to take advantage of, and I'm one of the most town read players in the game. At this stage, coming at me is significantly difficult.

AS you say yourself, you've got a lot more uncertain reads, not just from the scummy ones. I think scum would take advantage of this and try and bake the idea of lynching you into the game.

Chuggs reason for me is fair, though it would be pretty amateur for me to so transparently protect a scum mate as I have. I might put this down to Chuggs inexperience with why he only thinks that could be scum.

He maybe gets some town points for going against the grain and not just dropping me into a town read.

cabot

Why.
If I'm not around and Fran is pressuring you hard, you're welcome to claim.

I'll confirm it once i see the thread, and using my breadcrumb posts for both you and shadow would help I think.

Hopefully we won't have to, though.

cabot

Why.
fuck sake Fran.

Two day phases in and I havent been able to even seriously push my own scum read.

So frustrating.

His reason against ketkat (not as much info) is wrong. Brazil, Pirate Bae, Monkey, Flux all offered defenses of her at some stage.

I think I could see scum!Sawneeks in a team with her, but she's being fairly clever and seems prepping a fairly early bus on her so she looks good on a scum flip.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Just woke up.

He doesn't even want Chugg anymore. Sweet! And of course once again someone wants to link me to someone I have a hard time reading. Perfect!

I'll go get my read list in there and give Fran his little ordered list or whatever I guess.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
"Hi my name is Ketkat. My favorite things are town reading people defending me, scum reading people scum reading me, being worried about the claimed Town Vigilante, and only responding in a defensive manner while barely doing any scum hunting myself. I'm Town though."

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Like obviously I'll eat my hat on this if she is Town lol, but there is no reason for me to believe it.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
It's so tempting to just claim and rub it in everyone's faces, but god that would be a bad idea.

Like I get it, I fucking suck so far this game, there's nothing for me to talk about other than "You know, if it were D1 and I were to be placing a vote, it would be on Ketkat." That's like all I can say until we can have a normal day for once.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ketkat, Chugg, FluxWave, Rac, Pirate Bae, Sawneeks, Fandorin, AbsolutBro, Faddy.

All think I could be Scum and/or are trying to set me up to be lynched in the future.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I still read everything Monkey posts with a "consider this to be mind poison" approach, but god dammit that post is the Townest post she's made so far.

cabot

Why.
yeah its pretty brutal.

I'm trying to guess what a really simple modifier would be that isn't like d1/d2

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, I threw out your suggestion of something tame sounding at least so hopefully reasonable people will agree.

cabot

Why.
lol fran asking these pointless questions. I'll deal with the fallout from flips when I see the flips.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Also, gotta love that I catch heat for suggesting trying to figure out a team modifier.

Whatever, my bad guys, keep scum reading me, fuck you too.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
The thing about Zubz here, is that honestly it kind of lines up with my hot take from last night that Town was voting Price is Right lol. I only based that on looking at who was voting Price is Right, not who was voting Cthulhu, but I can see why they went there lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
That does it, he's gunna die, the other votes can't stop it.

WOW WHAT A FUCKING SHIT SHOW HOLY FUCK

Fanto

Confirmed Town
OK OK OK OK

Pirate Bae is a Cop.

FluxWaveZ is a Commuter.

This has to clear Fran, right? How the fuck else would this game be balanced if both Turmoil and Fran are Backups on the Scum team?

Oh my god, this changes everything lol. Who the fuck is on a team with Turmoil? There are so many questions, holy shit!!!!

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I called out Turmoil once back on D1. I want to see who replied to that read. I know Monkey wasn't a fan of it, that's for damn sure.

OHHHHHHHH MONKEY YOU SNEAKY DIRTY SCUM, YOU! I SWEAR TO GOD IF IT'S YOU!!!!!

Fanto

Confirmed Town
For the night vote I'll just want until you choose and then stack on your vote since we have to lock the first one in.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, quick hot take here, I don't trust Fandorin worth shit. I think he's Scum. Would love to hear your thoughts on him because I am definitely going to reread him.

cabot

Why.
Jesus so shit happened apparently.

I was away from my phone all night unfortunately, I'm probably looking reasonably scummy but oh well.

Reads definitely need redone.

I'll take a look tomorrow

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Haha, hey there. Yeah, I'm rereading the EoD right now, I'll have some notes to share for your consideration tomorrow.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Okay I just reread the last part of the day, here's some notes (more like a novel, lol) now that we know Turmoil was Scum.

Sorian had a made a note about not thinking that Flux and Turmoil were W/W back way before anything started and that if one flipped Scum he'd think better of the other. The problem with this is that I have a very big conspiracy theory for now about this being Scum Sorian so I don't trust shit that he says while I'm rereading right now. Would he do that though as Scum? Throw up one of his teammates like that on D2 against someone he is more actively scum reading like Flux, but knows to be Town? That would be so bold, but apparently bold doesn't even begin to describe Scum Sorian according to the tales, so I don't fucking know.

Natiko is somewhat worthy of suspicion since Bae was suspecting him, but only because I don't know how strong of a Scum player he is. Would he drop that vote on Turmoil at EoD, and scum read Turmoil before all that even though he wanted Ketkat and Pirate Bae more? I don't think so really. I guess my minor nitpick is that I really am not a fan of his playstyle where he'll quote a bunch of people and just make kind of snarky comments or "lol" at them for something, feels like weak shade attempts. I don't think that's a scum tell though, just a pet peeve of mine, that's why I snapped at him today when he laughed at my read list. I couldn't tell if he was trying to throw shade (even though he's pocketing town reading me) or just being a dick. I was also just really on edge at that point, so could be a mountain out of a molehill situation. Still town reading him for now.

Faddy is now officially worrying me. That thing where he randomly talks to AbsolutBro, who is scum reading me and Faddy, and tells him about how he and I are scum reading each other so we can't be W/W. I was like, what the fuck? I haven't put down a single scum read on Faddy all game, I've been town reading him but maybe towards the smaller side, I've been interacting with him here and there but never in a "I think you're scum" way. I have townier things to say about him than like 80% of the players in the game, so I have no idea why he was feeling so defensive over me maybe mentioning once or twice that I wasn't as sure on my Town read of him as I was on others I have. Also didn't like how he butted in at the very end when I was somewhat begging Dr. Monkey to vote for Turmoil, he just threw out a bunch of WIFOM with 10 minutes to go before the final votes on Turmoil rolled in and people were still hemming and hawing about it. Do not like that at all. Faddy also appears on the list of people who were trying to set me up for a lynch from earlier.

Speaking of AbsolutBro, even though he's scum reading the shit out of me, I'm town reading the shit out of him lol. He totally helped to take down Turmoil at the end by pointing out how shitty fake his claim was. Does he do that as his teammate? I don't think so.

Kyanrute is another that I think almost has to be Town now. Had some very Towny reactions to the various "clown" stuff that was going on at the end. Also had a hilarious reaction where he looked up Turmoil's fake claim on the MafiaWiki and found out he was lying about how it worked lol.

Fireblend - I'm basically considering him Town now. He was really big about having a very good scum read on Turmoil, he was very into that read of his. He talked to me because I was kind of scum reading FB since he seemed to be pushing on Flux during 1.5 and then forgot about him too quick for my tastes, but he explained to me there that because Flux had Turmoil on his scum list, he didn't think of them as W/W so he wanted to see the Turmoil flip before he thought about Flux again. Welp, GG Fireblend, he had the perfect read on those two way the fuck back then.

Zubz subbed out, but they also had Turmoil as their top Scum read. Highly doubt they were a teammate. The people going after them for that post about the night modifiers, hmmm. Obviously you pointed it out, and I know you're Town, so I don't want to be too suspicious, but that did feel like some actual low hanging fruit. Feeling worst about Fandorin jumping on it there probably. Monkey had some shade on that train, and then threw some more later too saying she'd vote to pressure if she could. Hmm, I feel like she's better than that, but it could have just been some towny frustration with the voting and posting restrictions showing through which she did a lot of before.

Fandorin also likes to engage in a lot of mechanics discussions. Reads scummy to me, because as Scum, I love to engage in mechanics discussions to have something to talk about besides who is Town and who is Scum.

Rac votes for me for like, no reason? Because FluxWave has me as his number 2? And he apparently didn't know he couldn't switch his votes later but here he comments on how the votes are locked? This is so weird. Post #2744

Fandorin hedging hard on Ketkat and Pirate Bae. Weird post a little bit after that Rac one. Like he couldn't bring himself to disagree with the points Brazil and I were making about Ket and the defense of her.

*Tinfoil hat on*
One thing that concerns me: Where did Turmoil come up with that role claim? Did he just pull that out of his butt? Or was it perhaps fed to him, by a scum teammate. Perhaps one who was interested in discovering what role Flux had. Like maybe one who was openly kind of bullying Flux into giving more info about his supposed soft PR claim all day. Like, you know... Sorian?
*Tinfoil hat off*

Here's a list of people who came out as wanting to see Flux dead over Turmoil. Both before and after the claims from both.
Faddy
Sorian
Malus
Brazil
Rac - attempted to change his locked-in vote on me to a vote for Flux but of course that didn't count. How do you read this? Desperate Scum attempt to save teammate by tying the vote? Too obvious? Townie mistake in forgetting about the rules for voting? But like I mentioned before, he had already acknowledged that votes are locked when he voted for me in the first place? Not sure where I fall on that tbh.
Fandorin's reaction after the full claim from Flux came out, post #2853: Yeah, well, talk is cheap when your vote is already locked in on the claimed Cop. I could see a sly Scum Fandorin making that post. Would like your thoughts though.

And now, in conclusion, here is that list cross-referenced with the list of people who were scum reading me or trying to set me up for a future lynch:
Faddy
Rac
Fandorin

^^^ Suspects.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, I would say I want to look back on the ones in that list above. And especially anyone who pushed that anti-Flux agenda after Pirate Bae had voted Turmoil. Dr. Monkey got on my back so hard after Gif Mafia for not voting for the claimed Cop's scum read in that game and then being wrong about my pick, she made it very clear to me that Town should always do that in that situation because blah blah night phase blah blah protection blah blah investigate blah blah.

Speaking of Monkey, not sure. Does she bus in that situation? She didn't have to vote for Turmoil there, though I did basically force her hand unless she wanted me to yell at her all the next phase for not following her own advice. She got her vote in before the other 2 from Natiko and Sawneeks came in as well. Eh, not going to consider her a suspect yet, I liked a few of her exasperated Towny posts today, but god she is such a good faker, I hate it! I hate it!!!

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Another thing I'd like your thoughts on before I go to bed:

In my eyes, bussing Turmoil, the Mafia Backup, as the first Mafia player to die, is kind of an anti-Mafia thing for the Mafia to do, right? We could expect to have seen his teammates trying to make sure he wasn't killed first, right? Or is this WIFOM?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Quick paranoid thought:

Could Fran be a Neutral here? Some kind of weird Neutral Backup? Or like Blarg suggested the possibility of a Neutral JoaT, would that make sense? What would be the win con there if he is?

cabot

Why.
I will go over stuff later.

I suspect the LB modifier is voting a pair.

Chats are possible too, but im thinking just the votes

cabot

Why.
reading through just now. Fandorin is probably my current main scum read.

Brazil's point about the 4 who went against ket's lynch because it was too easy is good too, especially since turmoil was one.

malus seems a good possible scum as well.

cabot

Why.
Faddy is also up there now. this post:

Faddy said:
Just because he commutes doesn't necessarily mean Turmoil can't get a check on him depending on how Bear chooses to do things.

This just isn't true. Commuters are effectively out of the game when active, there's no way a PR can interact with them.

Faddy wouldn't make this mistake. He's protecting an asset.

Seeing turmoil's flip means that he was an overrider, right?

cabot

Why.
oh i read the flip, no. It's a fairly useful role, though it depends on scum's other to determine how useful.

I'd say my main suspicious targets following that day end are:

Fandorin
malus
Faddy

Hard town reads:

Ketkat
Pirate Bae
Flux
Fran

Fran may[/b] be neutral, but let's be honest, he did eventually deliver the goods on this day phase. Even after a lot of shit.

cabot

Why.
Still pretty uncertain of Sawneeks. She went for turmoil in the end but she did waver a bit, and seemed to be trying to find legit reasons to lynch Flux.

Monkey is still okay for now.

Sorian is a bit more suspect.

cabot

Why.
It's a big game, but masons and a cop on one side is fairly powerful.

Makes me worried for what scum have.

cabot

Why.
Not really any more town/scum on Blarg, that end post was fairly useful, but his reads of you and Fran are wrong.

cabot

Why.
What's interesting about turmoil's role is it might have changed the way they would bus.

We should consider that as well

cabot

Why.
while ketkat is likely town, i'm almost certain there will be a godfather in this game. We have to account for that.

Judging by brazil's theory of easy lynch defenders, I'd currently guess that Ketkat is not the Scum Godfather.

cabot

Why.
In fact you know what, I'm not so good on Flux.

He claimed a 1-shot commuter. That's incredibly weak. Commuters tend to be even or odd night. He could be lying to bait more PRs on him tonight, though i'm not exactly sure.

a scum aligned commuter is a lot more powerful though, and limiting shots on that would make sense.

That being said, the way that claim with turmoil played out makes it extremely unlikely Flux would be scum.

So I guess in conclusion: Flux is town commuter, and probably lying about his uses?

He could be a JOAT i guess.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Just woke up, I like your thoughts here for sure. Fandorin is definitely my #1 pick for Scum right now. I'd kind of like to pressure Faddy too though, make him explain some of those sketchy EoD posts he was making.

As for some other comments:

Saw was adamant that if Turmoil flipped Scum we should look hard at Fandorin yesterday when she voted. So I would say that if we do end up flipping Fandorin here, and he is also Scum, you can probably safely say that Saw is Town unless she just threw two of her teammates under the bus in one post.

Godfather, yeah, hadn't considered that. It is a possibility, but yeah, probably don't want to go down that road yet.

-------------------------------------------------

I'll reread Fandorin and Faddy today and see if I come up with anything, but honestly I think the stuff from D2 is all we need to go off of. Both are looking very suspect with how they handled that situation, and Saw's big ISO post on Turmoil does draw some connections to Fandorin there in some pretty convincing ways.

Also, from Saw's ISO on Turmoil, this has me thinking I want to replace Rac with Malus on my Suspect list, which also makes it the same as your suspect list haha:
Sawneeks said:
[Turmoil had] Town leans on Malus and Ketkat because they are easy targets, scum reads on rac and zubz (who for some reason aren’t easy targets?)

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'll go ahead and vote Love Boat here as well, even though it'll tie it up, there's still people who haven't voted yet.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, here's a quick read list (alphabetical order) based on how I feel about how the players handled that whole shit show.

Town:
cabot - Top Town Read.
FluxWaveZ - Claimed Commuter.
Fran - Claimed Backup.
KetKat - Green Checked by Pirate Bae.
Natiko - Voted for Turmoil.
Pirate Bae - Claimed Cop.

Lean Town:
AbsolutBro - Tore down Turmoil's fake claim.
Blargonaut - Has watched a full playthrough of Life is Strange.
Brazil - Was pretty Towny during D2, though he did want Flux over Turmoil.
CeeCee - Claimed Vig.
Dr. Monkey - Voted for Turmoil.
Fireblend - Voted for Turmoil.
Kyanrute - Towny play in my eyes, but didn't vote yesterday.
Sawneeks - Voted for Turmoil.
Sorian - Really wanted Flux over Turmoil, but overall still a Town Lean.
TheChuggernaut - Voted for Turmoil.
Zubz - Voted for Turmoil.

Keeping An Eye On Them:
Lone_Prodigy - *tumbleweed rolls by*
rac - Had a weird vote situation, tried switching his vote from me to Flux. Not sure how to read that.

Scum Suspects:
Faddy - Was throwing out confusion and WIFOM during the whole shit show, trying to make Flux look bad. Thinks I was scum reading him because I mentioned I wasn't as sure on my Town read of him as others, reads strangely defensive to me because I was not scum reading him at all, until now, based on his actions at the end of the day.

Fandorin - Top Scum Read right now. Connections to be drawn with Turmoil based on Saw's ISO post. Voted for Pirate Bae in a really strange way. Post #2663 where he comes back and orders Fran's kill list, said he would want Ketket first, but then later votes for Pirate Bae after seeing Malus's stats. He sheeped Saw's read on me pretty hard there too to come up with something to say.

malus - Stats thing, then dropping that vote on Pirate Bae and then saying "well, but actually, hmmm..." Also threw shade at Flux and told everyone to vote for him while the shit show was in progress.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah I'm not sure at all who they will go for. I do think Flux was lying about his Commuter role somewhat to bait them, but I don't think they'll take that. Definitely not going for Bae without a strong shot, yeah. I could maybe see them going for one of the people who has basically been confirmed now like Fran or Ketkat though, probably no protection on them and it narrows down our pool of people to trust.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
There is also a worry in my mind that they've picked up on us being partners of some kind by now, possibly lovers, and that we could be a 2-for-1 shot, so I could maybe see one of us being targeted too.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Notes from an ISO on Fandorin:

Early on he was throwing some suspicion towards Sophia and Ketkat, but others were as well. Felt like he didn't extrapolate on those thoughts much though, just feeding the crowd.

A noticeable amount of mechanics talk about the leader and night modifiers and stuff. Just something that naturally reads scummy to me because like I said before, I really loved mechanics talk as Scum, especially on D1, in Conspiracy because it was something to bring my post count up that had nothing to do with who was Town and who was Scum.

His first thoughts on who should or shouldn't be leader:
Fandorin said:
Based on meta and this day start, I think I can remove a few players for my vote for leader. Right now I'm considering cabot, Giant Panda, Sorian, Monkey and Brazil; not in any order at the moment. I probably won't vote for either Blarg, Terra, Flux, Fran or Faddy.
Ok, so out of that list of "Do Not Wants" we have Terra who we know was Town, Flux who we are almost positive is Town, Fran who we are almost positive is Town. Blarg and Faddy otherwise. Why is Faddy there for supposed meta reasons? I would think Faddy would be a contender since he usually reads so Towny, right? Distancing self from team mate? Also I just find it weird that he would say he wanted Giant Panda as a leader among those other players. GP is a good player, yes, but in my experience he shines a lot more in the later days once there have been some flips, he was my bro in the later days of GoT. He's also usually pretty quiet on D1. So basically, I wouldn't want to give the D1 Leader role to GP based on meta reasons like he supposedly says he does. Sawneeks is who replaced GP just for the record.

Later on he says he'd rather vote for you or Monkey once Fireblend called out the random vote he had dropped on him. #715

He got on Terra about that note that Malus had made about SSM's vote. The weakest shit in the game, and he was a part of it. #772 and #784. Huh, I should have called his ass out instead of Monkey, I'm just too paranoid about Monkey lol.

Gives a bit of a defense of Malus too, #1040, after the whole thing that sparked between Fran and Chuggs about Chugg's read on Malus. He even notes that he doesn't "remember playing with him before". Why hedge on whether or not you've played with someone? Malus is very new the the community, Fandorin doesn't need to pretend he isn't sure if he knows him or not.

*Side note about Faddy: He had made a list of his D1 suspects being within the pool of people who jumped at Sophia early on D1 because he was positive she was Town. He has both Fandorin and Malus in that list, but has Fandorin at the bottom and Malus towards the top. Calls Fandorin townie as well. Post #1042 and he adds Terra to the list in #1043. Other notable people in the list: Geno (Town), You (Town), Terra (Town), Fran (Probably Town), Flux (Probably Town), then Monkey and Sorian, who are naturally townie but Faddy always suspects them.

Fandorin agreed with Faddy's read on the Sophia incident, and then hedges on it once Terra got in on it and disagreed. Post #1066.

* Side Note: I found the spot where I gave my read on Turmoil. Post #1087. Some things of note: Blargonaut, shortly thereafter, gave his first "read list" of the day, which did include Turmoil in it, so I almost wonder if he was agreeing with my read there. Natiko quoted me, said he felt a townie vibe from Turmoil once, but wasn't impressed with him overall. Monkey told me to lay off the meta, which she really likes to tell me to do every time I mention a previous game. Might just be her giving me a hard time for not liking meta discussions when I was a newb in GoT though.

Fandorin's kill list if he were to be elected the leader, post #1202:
Terra (Town), Ketkat (Town), Fran (Probably Town), Flux (Probably Town), Zubz (personally Town Reading now), CeeCee (Not Mafia).
One thing of note, he said earlier he was agreeing with Faddy's read of the Sophia incident, hedges it once Terra (his biggest scum read) disagrees with him. And now he adds CeeCee to his kill list here. That's a lot of waffling.

Gives a Scum read to Fran and a Town read to Chugg, but then hedges it and says he doesn't want to discuss it today. Post #1205. Then in the next post he gives Stan a scum read on Terra. In #1254, he clarifies the anti-Terra stance to Sorian.

Thought: He was really big on Terra being Scum. Was this mind poison that perhaps influenced Brazil's decision to take that shot?

He was pushing for a CeeCee lynch, subtly, but he was, after the murder of Emperor Stan. He made some notes about how we shouldn't keep him around. Then later he showed up and was all "Well, if Brazil and everyone else thinks he should stay alive, I guess that's what we should do yeah". Post #2025

Tells Brazil he wants Terra > Ketkat > Brazil (If Terra is Scum) > Pirate Bae in post #2248. Brazil and Pirate Bae were not on his kill list from earlier, so I'm not sure where those came from. Brazil later town read him for putting him on his list with a weird unexplained connection to Terra. Hmmm... brotherly mind games?

He threw shade at me about me changing my mind on Terra, making me look bad while others were discussing me as being scummy at the time, but not taking a stance on me either way. Post #2288. Definitely part of him trying to set me up for a lynch, along with sheeping Saw's "Fantomas is like me when I'm Scum!" read on D2 while still giving me a Lean Town.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, that sums up his D1, at least of the stuff that stood out to me. Definitely doesn't look good and I am still suspicious of him. I think I was right when I said he was going unnoticed by the thread, he's made some weird posts that are worthy of suspicion, especially in context with the info that we now have after that shit show at the end of D2.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, as for a more legit read list, this is where I am. I really do not think there was a bus vote on Turmoil, but I'm not the best at spotting them so don't trust me, but that's why I'm giving some Town reads out here for those who voted him and/or were scum reading him pretty hard.

Surely Town:
Pirate Bae
KetKat
FluxWaveZ
Fran

Town:
Cabot (obviously you're actually Surely Town, but if I'm gunna post this in the game thread, you'd be here.)
Natiko
Dr. Monkey
Sawneeks
Fireblend
TheChuggernaut
Zubz (Now Zeke)
CeeCee
AbsolutBro

Town Leans:
Brazil
Sorian
Kyanrute
Blargonaut

Scum Leans:
Rac
Lone_Prodigy

Scum Suspects:
Fandorin
Faddy
Malus

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Also assuming Bae survives the night, I'm guessing that she's going to check Malus. She said that she felt the worst about Turmoil and Malus's reactions, so now that we know Turmoil was Scum, she'll probably check Malus. That's what I'd do if I were thinking that way. I could maybe see her checking Fandorin as well due to the note that Saw made at EoD about wanting to lynch Fandorin of Turmoil flipped Scum, but I think she'd follow her own read on Malus first.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ayyyy, we got the Love Boat.

Ok, so yeah hopefully there isn't some ridiculous thing going on here where we can't post or vote like a normal day. So the guesses seemed to be that we would get to pick two targets for a lynch? Was that it?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, here's my full commented read list. Just want to get it down in here so I have all the formatting ready.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, here’s where I am after that shit show of an ending to D2. I do not personally think there were any bus votes on Turmoil there, but I am not the best at spotting them so don’t exactly take my word for it, but that’s why I’m giving some Town reads here for people who were scum reading him hard and/or voted for him.

Surely Town:
Pirate Bae
KetKat – Please forgive me. <3
FluxWaveZ
Fran

Town:
Cabot – Top Town Read still honestly, nothing from Cabot makes me think he could be Scum here.
Natiko – Still another Top Town Read, plus he voted Turmoil.
Dr. Monkey – Top Town Read, very little non-hyper-paranoid reasons to be suspicious of her, and she voted Turmoil.
Sawneeks – She reads to me a lot like Monkey does, and also voted Turmoil.
Fireblend – Had Turmoil as a big scum read of his, wanted that flip, voted, and he got it.
TheChuggernaut – Sorry Chugg, D1 shit is officially behind us now, you made a Towny vote when it counted, and I like it.
Zubz Zeke – Hi Zeke! Town reading you because I was already leaning that way on Zubz and they also made it quite clear they wanted Turmoil dead.
CeeCee – Has his claim which I still think is more likely to be Town than not, also had Turmoil high on his Scum list.
AbsolutBro – Totally helped to take down Turmoil by calling out his claim as scummy and major bullshit, doesn’t read to me like something Turmoil’s teammate would do in that spot.

Town Leans:
Brazil – Still like his play overall, but it’s a lean because he was on Flux there at the end.
Sorian – Same as for Brazil I guess, nothing overly concerning.
Kyanrute – See above I guess? Also just based on my reread of him from yesterday I still have good Towny thoughts about him.
Blargonaut – Feeling good about those thoughts he provided tbh, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen Blarg that forthcoming? Either way, he’s watched a full playthrough of Life is Strange and likes its aesthetic, I can’t believe I now know this about him! Best question I could have asked!!

Scum Leans:
Rac – Not feeling the best about him anymore. That vote on me that he tried to change to Flux, I’m not sure how to read that but the whole situation is weird because he mentioned locked in votes when he voted for me, and then said he didn’t know he could switch when he tried to vote for Flux over Turmoil.
Lone_Prodigy -
giphy.gif

Scum Suspects:
Fandorin - Top Scum Read right now. Connections to be drawn with Turmoil based on Saw's ISO post. Voted for Pirate Bae in a really strange way. Post #2663 where he comes back and orders Fran's kill list, said he would want Ketket first, but then later votes for Pirate Bae after seeing Malus's stats. He sheeped Saw's read on me pretty hard there too to come up with something to say it seemed. His behavior during that EoD in general was quite concerning I’d say, and I want to see if Saw is on to something as well with those connections since it gives me info on her too. Would Saw bus Turmoil and then tell us to go after her teammate Fandorin next? I don’t think so. Did an ISO on him overnight too and just generally wasn’t a fan of what I found on D1, but that’s D1.

Faddy - Was throwing out confusion and WIFOM during the whole shit show, trying to make Flux look bad and Turmoil look good. Posts #2836, #2846, #2874, and #2901 all give me reason to think he was trying to protect an asset for his team, their Backup. Thinks I was scum reading him because I mentioned I wasn't as sure on my Town read of him as others, post #2679, reads strangely defensive to me because I was not scum reading him at all. Now I am though, based on his actions during that shit show.

Malus - Stats thing, then dropping that vote on Pirate Bae and then saying "well, but actually, hmmm..." Also threw shade at Flux and told everyone to vote for him while the shit show was in progress, post #2820.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
OK NEVERMIND DUDE, WE HAVE LOVERS CHATS WITH PEOPLE WHAT THE FUCK!

I'm on Boat 7. No one has posted yet, don't know who else is in it. I'm going to go say hi.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
It's Rac. HMMMMMMM.

Interesting. This should be interesting since I'm scum leaning him. I'm gunna have a talk with him.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Good conversation with Rac so far actually. Not fully sure what to think.

He said his scum read on me was just a gut thing he had while ISOing me, but it doesn't sound like he was planning to stick to it hard.

He pointed out that Brazil used his final post to try to get everyone to kill Flux, even though his ordered list for Fran had Turmoil at the very top. A good point I think.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
It's a two part thing though, it was better for him to be the one to die because I was the one catching heat more than him. So now I'm Mr. Confirmed Town, thanks to his untimely death.

I will miss you Cabot, you were the best Mason partner I could have asked for. <3

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'll use it as my own personal Spec Thread for now until I die I guess.

LOL BLARG! Oh my god, I actually love him. I don't even care if he's Scum, I don't think I can lynch him in this game now.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
The real question for me now is: How long does Scum keep me alive? How long do I just get to run around as the Confirmed Town guy for? I'm like as Confirmed Town as one can possibly be, this is just me getting to post whatever I want without fear of getting scum read for it lol. Feels good after days of people throwing scum reads on me, that's for sure.

Top Bottom