Pair Thread Kyanrute & empressdonna Suite

okay so no one in this whole game has voted stanfep till now.

Which means, scum never had ties to them but they had ties to scum based on their votes.

Skychug on the other hand was voted for by 1 of the scum ninjas, 1 of the doctors, the celebs, flatearthstans and dr.stu.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Nat and Terra are an extremely hard lynch to pull off today. Not saying that they aren't worth thinking about, but I think the question of the day is Stanfep v SkyChuggs.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Stan has no grasp on the state of the game even when he says he thinks he has. Fep hasn't delivered anything yet. The thing about the two is that if there is a tomorrow, they die then. If they die today, there is just a tiny bit more wiggle room for the day of the days. Scum really would want to have Stan in the final three, assuming he isn't the one.

If they are town, they are hurting us badly here.

We are like freshly caught fish flapping about on a boat.

But yeah, if he isn't scum will want him for final three. If he dies, it'll be us or skychug as the chump for final three

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I am reading some reasonably sized quote posts and Fep never asked about if Geno could see his chat? On the other hand he did consider it odd that Bae could see her chat.

Asking so much but missing that one bit. Not sure if anything though.

I am reading some reasonably sized quote posts and Fep never asked about if Geno could see his chat? On the other hand he did consider it odd that Bae could see her chat.

Asking so much but missing that one bit. Not sure if anything though.

Hmm.. i dob't think he did ask unless i missed a quote. I'll check though.

first bands now colours?

;_;

dear chug my answers in my gossip postcard are

purple is my fav colour
nightwish are one of my fav bands

(i feel like I'm borrowing off critical role now hahahaha)

But okay so ...

let say skychug is scum, they killed geno, geno distrusted dr.stu, skychug townreads dr.stu, dr.stu mostly townread skychug apart from the past few days.

would stan kill geno? does stan and geno usually get along in these games?

would nat kill geno? nat would have maybe kept him alive for dr.stu vs natforce with geno as scapegoat.

hmmmm do i have something hereee i dont knoooow

so yeah current thoughts

- Nat would have kept geno alive
- Chug wouldn't
- stan would??

So..... yeah skychug! skychug you sneaky scummy friendly scum ahhh!!!!

Though I can't see much of geno with stan stuff~~~~ but but that doesn't matter because maybe i'm just missing it because I'm going insane and I think I am right and wooo

when you see this nonsense in the morning/afternoon, i feel so bad for you.

I think tiredness + focusing on monkey's question has made me go a little loooopy

but but i think i am on to something.. maybe kinda sorta

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I myself don't really put much faith in thinking about NKs besides the ones with obvious implications like Brazi's in this game. I find the odd ones are too hard to judge correctly, meanies can just see the game in a different light altogether.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Nothing Fep has done has been to town's benefit and this nonsense is just insufferable and disingenuous. Can this get hammered already.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
The whole pair does not understand the events of the game at all. It is fucking impossible to be this oblivious to all that has happened. This is not town ignorance any more, it never was. This is pretend ignorance, scum trying to look like low-effort coasting townie.

Not like I care, I just want Fep in my ignore list as fast as possible.

I want to try and figure this out but man is that way fep acting making me want him lunched regardless.

I shouldn't feel that way if he is town though but he is speaking nonsense.

:( I just want town to win this....

ok ok ok calm down, think logically.

fep is acting scummy as fuck to me right now but i need to stay on task.

- who killed geno, bae was dead that day. abs, cs_lp or ???
- why kill geno? just for getting bae lunched?

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I don't care any more about this day. Peace and quiet, finally.

Geno provided the discrepancy with the chat. I don't think it was more than thinking that he got too much town karma from that. Who did Fanto target N3 again? Don't remember if that was relevant at all. Hopefully that wasn't the Doc Stu night.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Argh, that tells nothing. I don't think much can be discerned then.

Four scum.

N1) Baelus are locked.
N2) Baelus are locked.

From that point onward everything is a mystery. Scum do usually assign the kill to people that aren't under suspicion, so I guess Coolest is shooting a lot? On one night the ninja moves.

N1) baelus locked, scum kills frandorin, skyodin was on them, hint??
N2) baelus locked, scum kills brazil, bae checked brazil night before no mystery there
N3) bae dead, scum kills geno for that
N4) scum kills racVA
N5) scum kills fantohead
N6) scum kills verollo

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I'd still say ninja shoots N1 since they also "green" abso. That just ascertains the "validity" of the check.

So if we want to entertain that SkyChuggs are the final scum, they haven't shot a single shot besides the last night because of the messages.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
And I like to think that rac / VA wasn't a weird kill at all, I think scum were just afraid of them getting strong powers.

yeah that is the biggest problem here with skychug scum theory.

n1 the free ones are cs_lp and ? if abs did ninja kill
n2 cs_lp, abs and ?
n3 cs_lp, abs and ?
n4 cs_lp, abs and ?
n5 cs_lp and ?
n6 ?

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Alternatively you can achieve the same effect by not doing the ninja and just staying put and letting someone else do the deed. I'd imagine that is the better strategy even. Then I guess you ninja the doctor.

n1 coolest or ?
n2 abso goes ninja
n3 coolest, abso or ?
n4 coolest or ?
n5 coolest or ?
n6 ?

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Abso does not move once he gets heat.

And worry not, I am not touching the main thread before the night. I said my piece. I do not aim to get us modkilled, that'd be extremely unfair to you and everyone. I also apologize for acting this way and making things unpleasant, but I have no regrets at all about the actions themselves.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Geno though. That is the odd one out. Could've killed us or Doc Stu then. Terra and Geno play together elsewhere as well right? Was Terra afraid that Geno could read him? That in addition to the town karma Geno got from the discrepancy.

ok ok ok.. there's no real ties to sky or chug to geno that i can think of, outside of maybe wanting them dead because they were against dr.stu/changed their mind before being nked

terra's ties are his other games

fep's ties are to him irl not gamerelated, not important.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Finally, there is a single issue that I feel has not been explained yet: Bae's reaction to the D3 train. I've seen her reacting somewhat in a similar manner in a game where she was scum and she was bussed when it wasn't fully needed. She felt abandoned and betrayed then and I felt this reaction was here quite similar. Thus, the question, was she bussed again here early?

Only Natiko and Terra fit the bus scenario at this point. Yes, theoretically it could be Doc Stu, but like I've said, that is too much imo. Unlike Doc Stu though, Natiko and Terra had been pushing for Bae since the start.

Finally, there is a single issue that I feel has not been explained yet: Bae's reaction to the D3 train. I've seen her reacting somewhat in a similar manner in a game where she was scum and she was bussed when it wasn't fully needed. She felt abandoned and betrayed then and I felt this reaction was here quite similar. Thus, the question, was she bussed again here early?

Only Natiko and Terra fit the bus scenario at this point. Yes, theoretically it could be Doc Stu, but like I've said, that is too much imo. Unlike Doc Stu though, Natiko and Terra had been pushing for Bae since the start.

so you think that this is mafiera all over again considering nat himself brought up he was with her for the fakeclaim last time?

I'd like to think we are dead?

maybe.. or maybe not, maybe because we've been townreading them thus far they won't kill us.

but... if we steal them, we're probably dead?

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
so you think that this is mafiera all over again considering nat himself brought up he was with her for the fakeclaim last time?

It is the paranoid option for the final day, yes. The past game I was referring to in regards of Bae was Bar and that was ages ago.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I'd like to think we are dead?

maybe.. or maybe not, maybe because we've been townreading them thus far they won't kill us.

but... if we steal them, we're probably dead?

We could steal Natiko and go all Geno on him when the game continues.

"ZOMG IT WAS NOT RIGHT IT MUST BE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

*silence*

And then see if we die or not.

I'm going to see what the others say first.

I think if we work we could pull off a natforce lunch today, monkey's already thinking it is possible

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
ANNOUNCEMENT

Kyanrute has been modkilled from the game due to severe breaking of this rule:

6. Mafia can be an intense and stressful game at times with situations becoming heated. Despite this, being overly hostile towards your fellow players is not allowed. If a player is caught name calling, using slurs, and/or other aggressive behaviors determined by the gamerunner they will be warned. If these behaviors continue despite the warning that player will be modkilled. No exceptions.

The rule break was considered severe enough that modkill was decided on.

Empressdonna will continue in the game as it is. However, since the replacement list has been gone through already, and the game is fairly far advanced, empressdonna can use doublevote as compensation for disadvantage.

We know that the game of mafia can get emotions high, but please play nice and respect the other players at all times.

terra - thinks it is weird
fep - thinks it is weird
my lost partner - didn't and I agree

waiting on stu, monkey, stan, sky, chug. didn't ask nat, wonder if he feels the same as terra

this is going to go up in a blaze of glory isn't it haha

;_;

Ok ok ok ok trust my gut, trust my heart. We are town, skychug are messengers and couldn't do kill till last night, leaving natforce and stanfeps. if stanfeps is town, that's why check came back with nothing but we don't know that for sure because the other check couldn't go off and and that another scum could have done the kill and thus thus still be stanfep as scum mastermind or is it really skychug scum mastermind or natiko scummastermind.

Let's play who wants to be a millionaire, i'd like 50/50 or ask the audience please ;-;

- silence-

okay i guess not

ok ok ok ok, plans works, i'm wrong...

steal someone i've stolen before with kyaaa

plans works, i'm right, we win

plans doesn't work, steal nat, pray to survive.

okokokokokok

haha, thoughts:

- if no one goes for what I'm thinking, sticking with nat for steal like I say above
- if people do, hardswerve steal to hmm... sky? monkey? fep?

it might not matter, it might matter

it's all in the planning~

okay then thank you nat

natforce: finds it weird
fep: finds it weird, stan hasn't responded
skychug: ?
dr.stu: ?

looks like plan is going to go woosh

ahh..

me: natforce could be scum cause x
also me: skychug could be scum cause y, but they couldn't kill till last night if so

fep still feels scummy too~~~~~

Top Bottom