Spectator Thread Inside Muffin

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Sawneeks said:
The only person I 100% trust right now is a damn Neutral. This sucks.

Natiko what are you thinking. You likely win tonight regardless so your help here would be massively appreciated.

Like it's only AB, Cat, Muffin, or Brazil.

Cat just. She seems to Town to me I have trouble seeing scum.

AB is who fucking knows.

I might be in Muffin's pocket and this thought terrifies me more than anything.

Brazil is likely only scum if muffin lies.

I'm scared to see spec
Now this is an endgame paranoia post lol.

But yeah, that's basically what it boils down to. Cat's role claim is too townie, AB is a mystery, but Brazil and Muffin have a link in that Muffin keeps trying to say he green-checked Brazil.

Take out Muffin, that's how they get the answers.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
I totally forgot that pic when I made the role, counter point is what the fuck is a genotype microchip anyway. Might have nothing to do with machines.
it's a biological thingy in a computer thingy, which is why it lets Mega Man copy non-robots
Vz7OFyJ.jpg
you joke but you have no idea what I tried to convince Sorian out of doing in scumchat
I’m going to need a disclaimer on all future games with post/vote controlling roles by the way because that shit was not chill
yeah I don't know if @Fandorin knows the extent to which Geno was on my ass about hinting about it

if he did he probably just would've gone for a straight fakeclaim

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
you joke but you have no idea what I tried to convince Sorian out of doing in scumchat
yeah I don't know if @Fandorin knows the extent to which Geno was on my ass about hinting about it

Oh no, I got a stern talking to after my forced post day lol.

That's kind of why I was selling the Neeks vote more than I did previously, (And I actually was considering the idea that scum hit the other scum team with that vote.) but I guess I did it a little too well, because Neeks was still using that vote as a way to scum read me after Sorian's flip lol

it's a biological thingy in a computer thingy, which is why it lets Mega Man copy non-robots

Oh no, I got a stern talking to after my forced post day lol.

That's kind of why I was selling the Neeks vote more than I did previously, (And I actually was considering the idea that scum hit the other scum team with that vote.) but I guess I did it a little too well, because Neeks was still using that vote as a way to scum read me after Sorian's flip lol
Geno said he’d be sterner about the rules after I asked him about it following Chuggs’ rebuttal, but even so I didn’t think a fake claim would work after Chuggs revealed that there was a fake poster; in the end you could’ve just not answered anything about it and be done with it.

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Lol I just noticed on the newest members all of the Illuminati accounts are listed and have their avatars.

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member

I still think I could have sold it well. Definitely wouldn’t have been a new revelation just today with Aeleus talking about the Illuminati stuff. We had no way of knowing they had their own chat though so it would have went nowhere, just like the rest of our game plan lol

Sorian

Staff member
Lol I just noticed on the newest members all of the Illuminati accounts are listed and have their avatars.

I'm trying to fix this even though I don't think there is an actual fix but I found another option and I maybe did a thing that will upset you in particular :D

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
One of my goals in mafia is to roll mafia, change my avatar for the scum team on Outermafia, and then have someone invite me to a gossip chat or whatever and have my scum status given away because of my avatar.

“I don’t know, Chugg seemed pretty alright in the gossip chat, but his avatar was fucking Nergal from Fire Emblem 7 so maybe we should kill him.”

Sorian

Staff member
I feel like my Thanos avatar really gave me a nice warm edge in this game everytime I got put into a hacker chat.

Sorian

Staff member
Anyone that is here right now, if you look at the top of this page, you should see the OM logo, then a house, then forums, to the right of that do you have a tab that says members?

Sorian

Staff member
Huh, maybe what I did worked then, let me find a dummy account

Sorian

Staff member
Eh, not an elegant solution but good enough band-aid fwiw as the game is almost over. There are ways to defeat what I did but I'll bring it up with OM crew when this is over, can't really talk about it with them now since Natiko is in that chat, thanks for pointing it out loki.

lokiduck

I'm trying to fix this even though I don't think there is an actual fix but I found another option and I maybe did a thing that will upset you in particular :D

I see your message count XD

I feel like my Thanos avatar really gave me a nice warm edge in this game everytime I got put into a hacker chat.

In illum chat we all wondered if you were Thanos and how hilarious it would be if your actually were considering your avatar.
One of my goals in mafia is to roll mafia, change my avatar for the scum team on Outermafia, and then have someone invite me to a gossip chat or whatever and have my scum status given away because of my avatar.

“I don’t know, Chugg seemed pretty alright in the gossip chat, but his avatar was fucking Nergal from Fire Emblem 7 so maybe we should kill him.”
The only reason I have cap is because I was confirmed town as him LOL.

lokiduck

Eh, not an elegant solution but good enough band-aid fwiw as the game is almost over. There are ways to defeat what I did but I'll bring it up with OM crew when this is over, can't really talk about it with them now since Natiko is in that chat, thanks for pointing it out loki.
No problem, it really only would have been an issue if Fando was still alive or if Fanto was since both used their regular avatars LOL.

Sorian

Staff member
My message count is totally on the level and I'm sure no repercussions will come from this blatant abuse of power

lokiduck

Also did you get rid of the "notable members tab" so no one can see who are new members? :P

Sorian

Staff member
Yeah I'm sure :P

Your quest also pointed me towards a page that lets me modify likes received and to the nuclear option page where I was two clicks away from deleting everyone except for Retro's super-admin account.

I'm very trustworthy

Sorian

Staff member
Also did you get rid of the "notable members tab" so no one can see who are new members? :P

Pretty much. I figured that was the best thing to do on short notice, technically seeing Fando's avatar attached to one of those accounts is still a spoiler to half the player base. I'm pretty sure there are still ways to navigate to that page though but you'd have to know the url I think.

lokiduck

Pretty much. I figured that was the best thing to do on short notice, technically seeing Fando's avatar attached to one of those accounts is still a spoiler to half the player base. I'm pretty sure there are still ways to navigate to that page though but you'd have to know the url I think.
Well okay then. XD

lokiduck

Not really feeling a Sorian vote right now. I’ve been liking his post during this day phase and I feel worse about Loki tbh.

And why did you write that post about Sorian and vote for Fanto? Just reads as super shady.
Hey I am not shady at all.

I mean i'm confirmed town :O how could a confirmed Townie be shady? >:(

Sorian

Staff member
How do you see top site posters, and does that account for historical scum posts?

That's part of the functionality I just removed for now sorry. It does account for historical scum posts, I believe it updates once we make those boards public.

lokiduck

we just need to talk to EVERYONE

Yes that makes complete sense now. Either way, i knew I had found my people when I joined this silly game.

That's part of the functionality I just removed for now sorry. It does account for historical scum posts, I believe it updates once we make those boards public.

Just wait until Illum chat gets public LOL my posts are going to go up again. XD

lokiduck

Poor Fanto, I can't merge his illuminati posts into his main account.
Yes it is truly unfortunate and why it's great I got to keep my account. XD I mean what was the point of using this avatar if I had to use a costume account :P

lokiduck

I 100000000000% went into this game waiting for the flip side of this gif and when we realized you were illuminati I was so ready and then nothing.

Worst game ever
Honestly I am disappointed too. When I heard I was a member of the Illuminati I thought some super crazy shit was going to happen.

But NOPE we just get to be neighbors .\ , /.

I was hoping we'd at least get to become a zombie cult, but noooooope just neighbors that get betrayed by Fandos and Id stealing Breakfast foods >:(

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Cat said:
In the meantime, I just wanna say check out Fantomas pressuring 3 scum and 1 essentially scum before the game even fucking started.
Well, not really lol...

However, I definitely should have pressured Vere instead of Tearable on D1, that post I pointed out in that quote was weird as fuck lol.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
That was an idea I had but couldn't incorporate it

Run two seemingly separate games of mafia.

Put a Illuminati in both of them.

Midway through the game the two universes have an inclusions and the two Illuminati’s have to play an event game. Have it be possible for both teams to win the event. If your Illuminati wins you’re safe, but if you’re Illuminati loses every player in the Illuminati’s game dies

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion

Midway through the game the two universes have an inclusions and the two Illuminati’s have to play an event game. Have it be possible for both teams to win the event. If your Illuminati wins you’re safe, but if you’re Illuminati loses every player in the Illuminati’s game dies
Dude.
We should do this, theme it around 616 and ultimate universes

That's a good idea but how will they allow you to run 2 games at the same time lol

lokiduck

You don’t even need to run both. Have two different game runners that just coordinated that specific part of the game lol
And to throw off expectations, they can be for games completely unrelated to Marvel and Illuminati stuff.

Bonus points it's something silly like Care Bears Mafia.

lokiduck

She is also questioning Muffin how he new he would specifically be a "Mod confirmed town" with that exact wording in illum chat.

lokiduck

Good on Sneeks getting her info on Muffin's failed attempt on Zeke n5. I think he tried to use that to make us scum read Zeke more.

lokiduck

wont lie, all these half lies and "you just have to trust me" is SUPER fitting of the Illuminati lol
It's what happens when we have a gag order preventing us from talking about it. XD Geno told us we couldn't confirm only "speculate"

I honestly wish people had interrogated me more about it because whooo boy was I going to have fun dodging those questions with "What the fuck are you even talking about that's bananas" and "Why would anyone want to be part of super secret global organization anyways? They seem lame as hell."

lokiduck

From all of this I've got a couple things.

First off....

It can't be AB.

AB can't be Jedah unless they had dual Item Stealers or he simply copied whatever Wee did. This is impossible since Wee was RB'd on Night 1 (when he hit Muffin). ((or when did he steal/what did he steal and from whom. the list above is not 100% clear but i may be reading it wrong))

He can't be FoL since that would give them 2 Item Steals. On top of that, FoL's item stealer died N1 so he couldn't have faked it.

Brazil's power IS real since Muffin both copied it and other's confirmed their chats. Brazil isn't FoL since he tunneled Swamped HARD but he could be Jedah. Unsure how to make sense of a Jedah Chat maker/spy though.

Muffin has contradictions. He is possible Jedah as well since his Swamped vote was pretty early on her. He is a copier though his power has odd limitations (could copy a cyborg dog, not Rick).

Cat could only be FoL. Las Plagas cure on the Plagas team makes no sense and her avoidance of Swamped is clear.

Therefore:

FoL: Cat

Jedah: Brazil or Muffin

This is a beautiful post except for thinking Cat is FoL but as long as she votes out Muffin or Brazil

*Chef Kiss* Please vote out Muffin though.

lokiduck

Lol just realized my post count is also going to explode because Vere and i are back to working on our mafia game ideas getting one ready for review while we wait on another. XD

lokiduck

Addition to this: Muffin got infected with Las Plagas on like...N3 or N4. Considering infection meant RB do we think Jedah would gambit and infect their own? If not then Muffin could not be Jedah.

Come on Sneeks. Put the last puzzle pieces together... Connect the dots and destroy these suckers.

lokiduck

Mind you even if they get one then Natiko has to take care of the other OR Brazil needs to die to Galeem but if she makes an convincing argument, the rest of town will def agree with her.

Talking about outermafia chat woes I was looking through a previous spectator chat out of boredom and I saw that Loki had changed her avatar, which she had no reason to do if she was telling the truth about her role. I tried to ignore it as it was out of game but I was so paranoid until you flipped.

lokiduck

Sneeks: I looked a the data and it can't be ABs.
Brazil: Yeah well I think it can be ABs.
Sneeks: ???

lokiduck

Talking about outermafia chat woes I was looking through a previous spectator chat out of boredom and I saw that Loki had changed her avatar, which she had no reason to do if she was telling the truth about her role. I tried to ignore it as it was out of game but I was so paranoid until you flipped.
???

I changed my avatar to Cap because I was announced as Cap and it's been like this since I got the role PM. How could I be lying about my role when it reps when I'm claiming to be? XD

lokiduck

Since I was a confirmed townie I decided to rep my actual character instead of the one I used for SU which was just a random character I quite in enjoy but wasn't.

lokiduck

If Brazil convinces Saw here, than that's the game.
I'm not sure he's going to though. She seems pretty committed to the idea that either Brazil or Muffin or scum, she's just figuring out which is the better bet.

It could go either way, I can even imagine a Saw double vote preventing a muffin lunch tbh

Re Muffin's play
He definitely played a great game, but he rode that green check hard and got away with scummy stuff because of that. Stu had good reasons to go after him.
And furthermore his night kills weren't really optimal. He was blocked N2. He chose Zipped, Zeke, Loki, Natiko's bp and now VA. Why zipped? The motivator could be doubted later. Zeke was after him, but still a mislynch candidate. BP was oversight on his part.
I think only strong killing Loki was a good kill, VA should have happened way earlier.

Top Bottom