Spectator Thread Secret Tunnel, Yeah!

Sawneeks

little green dog
If were going open spoilers then i got 1 that bugged the crap outa me.
what happened with me targetting Salva N3? Did he just keep it himself or did some shenanagins happen?
Your target only gets notified if they have an ability that can be switched. Otherwise they get nothin

I really want Natiko to catch the baddie. I've liked his play this game and he's willing to stop and consider stuff, but the little talk with fowl playa seemed so trusting...

Monkey could pull it off too, but with the pocketing and the constant scrutiny on her she may have a harder time convincing the rest.

I'd almost want to see her lunched so TP could stop tunneling.

Rooting for you town!

So... did my vanillalizing of Tearable matter at all?

I’m thinking here... the goon was the one who died last night by Stan’s hands. Was Z-Beat not the one sent to perform the kill? Because that would’ve saved me from getting NK’d, right?

Then wouldn’t that mean Tearable is the last scum, since they would both be goons? It’s unlikely for a PR player to get sent out to kill, right?

Also, what would’ve happened if I targeted Stan with my power instead?

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Oh shit it is fowl? I was wondeting about that but didnt really want to go sown that line with my biggest proponent.

Z-beat

only here for the flavor

I’m thinking here... the goon was the one who died last night by Stan’s hands. Was Z-Beat not the one sent to perform the kill? Because that would’ve saved me from getting NK’d, right?

Then wouldn’t that mean Tearable is the last scum, since they would both be goons? It’s unlikely for a PR player to get sent out to kill, right?

Nope

I was the one who killed you iirc

If you had targeted Stan then Stan would've eventually been mislunched and the Hama flip would've solidified me long enough to keep suspicion off the other scum until the end of the game.

Nope

I was the one who killed you iirc

If you had targeted Stan then Stan would've eventually been mislunched and the Hama flip would've solidified me long enough to keep suspicion off the other scum until the end of the game.
No, I meant what would've happened to Stan? Would he turn into a Survivor? Because there would be no way to fulfill his win condition if he became vanillalized.

By the way, if fowl is actually the last scum then he's the towniest scum player I've ever come across. Everything Monkey did in comparison to him came off worse.

Pedro

The Last Airbender is actually a great movie

The standard procedure for multiple night kills, which is found in the gamerunners' guide and followed in any other game, is that all kills happen "at the same time"; that means even if Z-Beat was killed he was still able to send *his* kill command.

And on Stan, yeah he'd become a Survivor.

Pedro

The Last Airbender is actually a great movie
If were going open spoilers then i got 1 that bugged the crap outa me.
what happened with me targetting Salva N3? Did he just keep it himself or did some shenanagins happen?
I told you back then:

1. if your target acted that night, you will change that action's destination

2. if you redirect a player's action, they will know you targeted them

Salva has a passive role, so he didn't act on that night. Since you didn't redirect any action from him, he didn't receive a notice that you targeted him.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
I told you back then:

Salva has a passive role, so he didn't act on that night. Since you didn't redirect any action from him, he didn't receive a notice that you targeted him.
Well, clearly i should have been paying more attention

SalvaPot

YEAH
The standard procedure for multiple night kills, which is found in the gamerunners' guide and followed in any other game, is that all kills happen "at the same time"; that means even if Z-Beat was killed he was still able to send *his* kill command.

And on Stan, yeah he'd become a Survivor.
Back when I made Harry Potter I made a "Priority system".

It was as confusing as it was hilarious.

I miss Harry Potter, I might make a sequel. Fantastic Reads and when to Find Them.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Are we going open spoilers here now?

Dr. Monkey said:
Really don't have anything to say about fowl here because we've been of pretty similar mind throughout the game. If he's scum, he's deepwolfing and won't be caught before a potential f3 anyhow. If anyone could pull off a deepwolf this game it's a new player but that's tinfoil hat suspicion and I have no issue with his play throughout the game.
Well, at least you can say you called it for what it is!
Natiko said:
Now I know it’s Monkey. She knows my scum game like the back of her hand. I’ll actually be ashamed of her if she is Town.
giphy.gif

Sawneeks

little green dog
Not hearing anyone saying otherwise so...

Go Fowl!! Bring honor to the Fire Nation and avenge your scummates!

Back when I made Harry Potter I made a "Priority system".

It was as confusing as it was hilarious.

I miss Harry Potter, I might make a sequel. Fantastic Reads and when to Find Them.
I made a priority system for Rick and Morty and it worked pretty well. I basically added a column to the game spreadsheet with the order number for powers. Some powers could have the same order number and happen simultaneously, but it was for powers that didn't and couldn't interact with each other.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
My current guess for how this game ends:
  • They vote for Kalor
  • No one dies because of his role
  • Next day is Monkey/Fran/Natiko/Tearable vs. Fowl
  • They vote for Tearable
  • Fran gets shot
  • Final 3: Monkey/Natiko/Fowl
  • Natiko gleefully votes for Monkey, who screams, and then Fowl finishes it for the win

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I would also like to make the note that I do not fault anyone for voting for Monkey in a final 3, I would do the same thing.

Sawneeks

little green dog
  • They vote for Kalor
  • They vote for Tearable
  • Fran gets shot
  • Natiko gleefully votes for Monkey, who screams, and then Fowl finishes it for the win
God. Nat and Monkey both hate end games too so that's just extra torture for them. :<

• They vote for Kalor
  • They vote for Tearable
  • Fran gets shot

That'd be optimal for Fowl but I can see Monkey being voted out before TP, and that could mean town has a bit more of a chance in the final day. The suspicion on her will continue until she's out, sadly.

Then again Monkey really knows how to get out of trouble and seems to be the most likely to start wondering why the most town-read player is still alive this late in the game.

dont pretend you aint excited to see it.
we all are.

Just for the record, I'm not, you meanie.

• They vote for Kalor
  • They vote for Tearable
  • Fran gets shot
Why would Fowl NK Fran? A 3v1 situation is still MyLo and gives more obfuscation for town to mess up.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Tearable is doing the work. Kalor is going to be lunched and the doc power will kick in, that would give enough power and options to change the narrative. It will probably make remaning town to question the rest of the game. If DD/SalvaPot/Kalor was town all along... then what if fowl was scum all along?

Sawneeks is right, fowl is in a really good spot right now. He can win this for scum.

Flush

Poker Royalty
Argh, I knew it. I wonder what fowl's role is. He targeted Tearable on N1. If it's something Tearable got informed of we would have had him D3 when I was going to report back how turmoil visited the victim...

If not, I probably wouldn't have outed fowl, though.

turmoil7

Imperial Corps Commander Who Cheers the Army
I hate the "why are you still alive" line when other than D1 all the deaths are PRs

I feel vindicated for my D2 argument that there's no way a scum wasn't on that Stantastic vote. Why does no one listen to me? >:(

I mean, I found Monkey more suspicious than fowl, but the point still stands!

turmoil7

educated-guess shot because we knew TP was vanilla, fowl picked him IIRC

Anyways, if you are going the "strong town player" way as scum, you need strong town players alive to hide among them, and this would be the same for scum monkey/fran/natiko

Same way LP wants low posters around to hide a tree in the forest

...Are people purposely misspelling "lynch" in here and in the game thread? I've seen it like a half-dozen times now. Stop calling it "lunch." >:(

Fanto

Confirmed Town
...Are people purposely misspelling "lynch" in here and in the game thread? I've seen it like a half-dozen times now. Stop calling it "lunch." >:(
We had a discussion about lynch being a pretty violent word some time last year, especially in the context of American history, so people started looking for alternatives on their own. Personally, I just like to find ways to use "vote" more often and I do agree that saying "lunch" is kind of silly, but people do what they do.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Fowl refusing to vote for Monkey is kind of a Scum tell tbh. Town should be more paranoid about their reads than he is, I guess it feels more like he's following a gameplan than reconsidering his reads.

turmoil7

linking/quoting old games wasn't allowed last time* I read the rules

*some time in the far past

Is monkey questioning blocked deaths because of the first night of no deaths or did I miss something?

I really like Tearablepuns logic here, fowl is playing really well as well. Just throwing everything out there.

Is natiko really the “most likely” with today’s vote?

I guess I don’t see Fran getting lynched today

Is monkey questioning blocked deaths because of the first night of no deaths or did I miss something?

I really like Tearablepuns logic here, fowl is playing really well as well. Just throwing everything out there.

Is natiko really the “most likely” with today’s vote?

I guess I don’t see Fran getting lynched today
I don't think Fran will ever get lynched, which makes him probably the most likely NK if a NK happens.

Yeah this confused me too, Kalor's role blocks all kills from last night and the couple extra kills came from Stan, so I don't really follow here. Then again I skipped a lot of stuff when reading.

Agreed with Monkey that her vote benefits town the most in this context. Unless Tearable somehow convinces everyone there.

Also "lunch" is a fun alternative!

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
I think Monkeys referring to N3, which was also a no death night.

And yeah, even besides refraining from it due to responsible sensitivity reasons, "lunch" is just way more entertaining to use in the heat of the moment.

SalvaPot

YEAH
I have a hard time using "lunch" because that is the codeword me and my partner use for sex when we are joking around.

Last edited:

SalvaPot

YEAH
Moving on, I think tearable is earning his MVP if he is able to convince either natiko or fran to vote fowl, I think monkey would probably not vote fowl because fowl has been pocketing her all game, but maybe she can look through it.

Fowl refusing to vote for Monkey is kind of a Scum tell tbh. Town should be more paranoid about their reads than he is, I guess it feels more like he's following a gameplan than reconsidering his reads.

Honestly I think we all are just looking his posts as more scummy because now we are sure he is scum, if I wasn't sure I honestly would feel weird and would question him a loooot but probably won't vote him, since monkey and natiko have been far more scummy earlier in the game, at least in my opinion.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
I have a hard time using "lunch" because that is the codeword me and my partner use for sex when we are joking around.
Wouldnt that get really confusing, like how often has one of you gotten the wrong idea and the other was actually just talking about normal lunch?

SalvaPot

YEAH
I think fowl doubling down on not wanting to vote out monkey is going to bite him in the ass tonight, I think votes are going to go this way:
Fowl -> Natiko
tearable ->Fowl
Natiko -> Monkey

Monkey will probably vote Natiko for self-preservation, and natiko will vote fowl to tie it.

Fran is going to be the hammer.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Fowl is feeling the heat right now for sure. At the very least, the remaining Town members will have something to think about in LyLo.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Is it me or fowl having a Phoenix wright style breakdown right now?
d5b.gif

Little bit yeah, cant blame him tho, hes been doing so well and its been such smooth sailing for him that it must be real grating for it to start to come apart so close to victory.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Honestly fowl is playing this great so far, tearable is just relentless. And fowl play of trying to reverse uno card was well typed.

This one is going to be close.

SalvaPot

YEAH
[QUOTE="fowl playa]

PSA to anyone deciding their vote, I will not move today even to break a tie.

[/QUOTE]

Atmey_Breaks_2.gif

This is it, he is making his final stand.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Today is basically forced into Tearable vs Fowl too isn't it? Fowl won't move, Tearable is gone. The three of us left can't unify on any other target which means if they did land on anyone outside of those two the target could force a tie. That's unfortunate given I don't know that I'll have time to dig much.
Yeah.

I just need you to be able to trust my intuition and not put this off until tomorrow. The answer is here.

I am pretty sure I'm right, and you either need to see it today or kill me today and see it tomorrow jist how badly tearable is misrepresenting my posts and progression. Voting Monkey is aimless.
So much for the sweet release of death huh

Sigh
My prediction is still holding true everyone!
  • They vote for Kalor
  • They vote for Tearable
  • Fran gets shot

Uh-oh, Monkey voted for Tearable.

Considering how Fran and Natiko are scum-reading her, though, they may not go along with that vote.

EDIT: Guess I was wrong. :<

Last edited:

Fanto

Confirmed Town
There it is, they voted Tearable!

I think there is a high chance that they could vote out Fowl here in the final 3, Natiko seems reluctant to vote for Monkey now. Fowl will say it has to be Nat. It's going to be on Monkey to decide.

Sawneeks

little green dog
There it is, they voted Tearable!

I think there is a high chance that they could vote out Fowl here in the final 3, Natiko seems reluctant to vote for Monkey now. Fowl will say it has to be Nat. It's going to be on Monkey to decide.
Thinking it comes to that too. While fowl has played an incredible game I'm not sure he makes it out of this final 3 alive.

SalvaPot

YEAH
I dunno, I feel like Nat will probably double down on monkey. Fran is getting killed tonight for sure. Town made it too easy a choice.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Role PM said:
But you left that life behind to be the kindest uncle one could ever wish for, and a fancier of all humble and picturesque details of modern society. Aaah, what wouldn’t I give to sit and drink tea with you for a while.
I love this flavor lmao.

So Fanto was right, won't doubt you again!

Here's hope Monkey somehow convinces Nintiko and they win. TP made some interesting points last phase and they wouldn't ignore these, right?

Unless the paranoia consumes them.

Top Bottom