Scum Thread Phantom Troupe

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Sticky is fucking hard to predict. It should be treated as a scum action by the masses but will they see the stickied target as mislynch bait or scum protecting their own? I don't think it can be predicted accurately. We on the other hand can treat the sticky as a way to pick off town votes from the pool and as a way to safeguard our own votes, be it via getting them "accidentally" on the stickied target or either being afraid of that very thing.

On one hand, we can think of it as playing for what we want to do with votes, or on other hand, we can think of how town might of the stickied person once they find out votes can't be moved from them.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Hey Salva - how confident are you in being able to claim your role as Town? Part of me wants to say to just hold it until we want to use the unlynchable, etc. stuff ourselves. I didn’t realize at first the target gets to decide what they take.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Hey Salva - how confident are you in being able to claim your role as Town? Part of me wants to say to just hold it until we want to use the unlynchable, etc. stuff ourselves. I didn’t realize at first the target gets to decide what they take.
Honestly? I want to be killed. Its so I get killed and scum gets an extra kill. Hell, when I flip town will KNOW I just gave scum an extra kill.

That is why I want to target a town first, because it would look like I gave a boost to a teammate, and when I claim I can mention them and they can back me up, and that will make them look bad.

Same reason why I'm willing to do the faction kill, my role takes into account that I rarely make endgame.

SalvaPot

YEAH
So if a succeed in claiming it as a town role (Because I'm willingly giving boost to town roles), I get to keep living. But if I flip, scum gets an extra kill and the spotlight goes into the players that backed me up.

The only downside is if I'm the last scum remaining, making my bomb useless.

Natiko

I think we let Blarg and Kyaa use their roles for sure. That leaves Salva, myself, and Dubs. One idea is Dubs could use the switch and when he openly claims he can say he only gets the power of the most recent death and thus never had a chance to use Sorian’s?

SalvaPot

YEAH
I think we let Blarg and Kyaa use their roles for sure. That leaves Salva, myself, and Dubs. One idea is Dubs could use the switch and when he openly claims he can say he only gets the power of the most recent death and thus never had a chance to use Sorian’s?
Yeah, that seems to be the way to go. But people would then ask him why he didn't get Sorian's power as soon as he flipped. He could explain that away.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Also I think I'm not the only one who found Kyaa highly suspect, I think that of all of us he is the one who will be most likely to be targeted by town roles. That is why I think it would make sense to use the switch on him to protect him.

Natiko

Honestly? I want to be killed. Its so I get killed and scum gets an extra kill. Hell, when I flip town will KNOW I just gave scum an extra kill.

That is why I want to target a town first, because it would look like I gave a boost to a teammate, and when I claim I can mention them and they can back me up, and that will make them look bad.

Same reason why I'm willing to do the faction kill, my role takes into account that I rarely make endgame.
Ohh, okay so you just want to hand to a townie in an attempt to frame them more so than anything. I wonder if the person will openly claim what happened.

Natiko, are you gonna initiate THE (ITA) HUNT Tonight?
I’m willing to. I know I preferred holding it but kyaa points out a valid concern about losing bombs from the ITAs, and D1 end was just messy enough that I can probably sell that as the impetus for using it early.

Natiko

Yeah, that seems to be the way to go. But people would then ask him why he didn't get Sorian's power as soon as he flipped. He could explain that away.
I assume Sorian’s power was a night action (would have to go back to confirm)? So basically his excuse would be he got it, but then it was overwritten by Turm before the night phase.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Ohh, okay so you just want to hand to a townie in an attempt to frame them more so than anything. I wonder if the person will openly claim what happened.

I’m willing to. I know I preferred holding it but kyaa points out a valid concern about losing bombs from the ITAs, and D1 end was just messy enough that I can probably sell that as the impetus for using it early.
Even if they don't want to claim, I'll put them on the spot if I have to claim. And will know I'm saying the truth. And since my power has no downsides they'll have to think its a town pr.

Natiko

As an FYI when I use my power I reallllly want to give the other boost to a townie for those sweet town points, and I’ll probably nerf the person I think most likely to screw us (in this case Donna if used tonight).

SalvaPot

YEAH
I assume Sorian’s power was a night action (would have to go back to confirm)? So basically his excuse would be he got it, but then it was overwritten by Turm before the night phase.
Yeah he could just say he gets he power of the latest death, with no choice.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Because an ideal combo from me and you Nat, would entail me STICKYing somebody while you concurrently initiate THE HUNT, then Tomorrow the Day of the shootouts I immediately self-vote (activate my Daytime invulnerability) at the beginning of the Day.

So my STICKY would still be in effect for the DAY while the shootings are happening (max chaos).

The only thing about this is, anytime I activate my Daytime invuln I can't perform the STICKY on anybody that Night. So during the Night that I can't STICKY anybody, I should perform our NK.

Natiko

Even if they don't want to claim, I'll put them on the spot if I have to claim. And will know I'm saying the truth. And since my power has no downsides they'll have to think its a town pr.
The only thing that gives me pause with that is the undetectable seems like it wouldn’t be that useful for Town lol

SalvaPot

YEAH
As an FYI when I use my power I reallllly want to give the other boost to a townie for those sweet town points, and I’ll probably nerf the person I think most likely to screw us (in this case Donna if used tonight).
But there is no way for town to know the rates of any of the shots, right? Only the two 100% and 0% shot think they get 100%, right?

SalvaPot

YEAH
Also, Natiko, you can easily claim that your power is town because its kind of like a vote but with commitment. Oh, you really want to vote this guy? Then there should be no problem shooting him.

Natiko

Because an ideal combo from me and you Nat, would entail me STICKYing somebody while you concurrently initiate THE HUNT, then Tomorrow the Day of the shootouts I immediately self-vote (activate my Daytime invulnerability) at the beginning of the Day.

So my STICKY would still be in effect for the DAY while the shootings are happening (max chaos).

The only thing about this is, anytime I activate my Daytime invuln I can't perform the STICKY on anybody that Night. So during the Night that I can't STICKY anybody, I should perform our NK.
Oh that’s a good point - you’re probably the only person that can pull off an early self vote and never move it too lol Just don’t make it seem too coordinated, whether it’s D2 or 3.

But there is no way for town to know the rates of any of the shots, right? Only the two 100% and 0% shot think they get 100%, right?
The person I boost to 100% will be informed, so when I claim they’ll be able to back me up. The person I nerf to 0% is explicitly not informed that their shot is useless.

Natiko

Also, Natiko, you can easily claim that your power is town because its kind of like a vote but with commitment. Oh, you really want to vote this guy? Then there should be no problem shooting him.
Yeah I fully expect to claim my role as town at some point.

That's my plan, we just need to figure out who I target.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I bomb, no real alternative there.

Dubs needs to hold switch to make a more airtight fake claim that he used the cop shot instead. Could do the kill then. Switch could be used to protect me but that introduces new possible fail states if people look at Dubs instead. I like Natiko's idea about most recent death though.

Kill minmaxing says Natiko should shootbang tonight, weakens his claim. Could you perhaps claim that you wanted to aid in clearing the mess from D1 so you used your shot tonight? Heh, I write so slow that you all seem to entertain similar ideas as well.

Dubs could really use a Salva-shot before Salva is gone, the modifiers with is role can be amazing. Could do a strong town karma play as well but that is spoooooooooooooooookyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Extremely dangerous to give something like lynchproof or unblockable to someone.

I'd also like Sticky out as well, just to gauge reactions and future expectations and to give Blarg some cover because that is actually a real Blarg role and he miiiiiight miiiiiiight be able to claim it as town. Miiiiiiiiight. Eventually.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Oh that’s a good point - you’re probably the only person that can pull off an early self vote and never move it too lol Just don’t make it seem too coordinated, whether it’s D2 or 3.

The person I boost to 100% will be informed, so when I claim they’ll be able to back me up. The person I nerf to 0% is explicitly not informed that their shot is useless.
Oh ok, so you are pocketing a town player by giving it a 100% shot. I like it. So risky.

SalvaPot

YEAH
I bomb, no real alternative there.

Dubs needs to hold switch to make a more airtight fake claim that he used the cop shot instead. Could do the kill then. Switch could be used to protect me but that introduces new possible fail states if people look at Dubs instead. I like Natiko's idea about most recent death though.

Kill minmaxing says Natiko should shootbang tonight, weakens his claim. Could you perhaps claim that you wanted to aid in clearing the mess from D1 so you used your shot tonight? Heh, I write so slow that you all seem to entertain similar ideas as well.

Dubs could really use a Salva-shot before Salva is gone, the modifiers with is role can be amazing. Could do a strong town karma play as well but that is spoooooooooooooooookyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Extremely dangerous to give something like lynchproof or unblockable to someone.

I'd also like Sticky out as well, just to gauge reactions and future expectations and to give Blarg some cover because that is actually a real Blarg role and he miiiiiight miiiiiiight be able to claim it as town. Miiiiiiiiight. Eventually.
I wish I could do my shot but I feel all of your roles are far better than mine for tonight. I think this should be our plan of action:

SalvaPot faction Kills
Dubs protects kyaa with a switch with a town player
Kyaa sets a bomb
Blarg activates sticky fingers
Natiko gunsout.

SalvaPot

YEAH
And for the boost to be useful on dubs he would need a kill of some kind, and to survive the next day. It is hella versatile but it can wait until we know what role we want to use it day. The faction kills eliminates a threat for sure, and if I'm the one exectuting it even if I'm caught or killed I still give the team an extra kill.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
SalvaPot faction Kills
Dubs protects kyaa with a switch with a town player
Kyaa sets a bomb
Blarg activates sticky fingers
Natiko gunsout.
hmm

I believe I concur, but

Why not have B-Dubs kill, and you provide him with one of your 1-shot perks?

Is it really the ideal to have B-Dubs do a Switching, and you kill?

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
One way we could treat Salva's role is to get his power on Dubs, Blarg and Salva himself (assuming self-targeting is allowed) ASAP so we can use the modifiers on demand. On demand lynchproof is very nice and not like the other stuff is bad either. You can just forget about Natiko and me, Natiko is a one-trick pony and I explode so we don't matter for this purpose.

SalvaPot

YEAH
hmm

I believe I concur, but

I´m a bit paranoid in town targeting kyaa.

But I also have no in-thread reason to target b-dubs. I didn't even interact with him. If I have to claim I targeted someone I would have to say I targeted you, Blarg, and you won't need to back me up because you can do anythig.

I don't see the harm on targeting B-dubs now if he wants to do the faction kill, he would benefit greatly from the boosts.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
I think Salva, you should gift out your Unlunchable to one of us ASAP, maybe even Tonight? I think it'd be best to have that deus ex machina in play for us ASAP...

I think B-Dubs is in a relatively good position in Town's eyes what with his Fireblend/turmoil mistake and the busy-ness he's stated. So I don't think he's a nominee in Town's eyes for any watching of him Tonight; I think he can get away with doing this Night's attack for us...

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Because a 1-time Deathproof is powerful enough IMO that once it's been used, I think it would be relatively believable for the user to claim that that's their whole custom Power

Natiko

Oh wait Nat I missed that you're Ascetic? So after THE HUNT's gone and done, you should always do the NK for us :o
Absolutely - and if a town player ever calls me on it I’ll gladly claim I did it to protect against scum powers.

Oh ok, so you are pocketing a town player by giving it a 100% shot. I like it. So risky.
Yeah, it’s definitely a high risk play but it could work out well if we play our cards right. On top of that, if I give it to a scummate and you don’t claim it that could look bad when I presumably flip at some point.

hmm

I believe I concur, but

I could see this as well. If B-Dubs doesn’t want to claim a fake switch he can just as easily say he didn’t use it out of concern of causing chaos.

One way we could treat Salva's role is to get his power on Dubs, Blarg and Salva himself (assuming self-targeting is allowed) ASAP so we can use the modifiers on demand. On demand lynchproof is very nice and not like the other stuff is bad either. You can just forget about Natiko and me, Natiko is a one-trick pony and I explode so we don't matter for this purpose.
When a person picks the power do they also then get to decide when to activate it?

Keep in mind I'm still going to have Saw on my case for a bit. I'll be less busy starting tomorrow, but they'll still be looking close.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute

It's all about how do you see the threat on me. I don't trust my image of myself in other people's heads instead of you four offering your view, so deciding that's on you all. All I can say that I've had nights when I've been more comfortable doing things but I am not extremely scared either. A little scared to almost-super scared.

Kyan probably is going to have more eyes on them than I will. Maybe I should launch the kill today and if I can use the swap too?

SalvaPot

YEAH
I think Salva, you should gift out your Unlunchable to one of us ASAP, maybe even Tonight? I think it'd be best to have that deus ex machina in play for us ASAP...

I think B-Dubs is in a relatively good position in Town's eyes what with his Fireblend/turmoil mistake and the busy-ness he's stated. So I don't think he's a nominee in Town's eyes for any watching of him Tonight; I think he can get away with doing this Night's attack for us...
You make good points, I guess it depends on how @B-dubs feels about it.

Do you want to do the faction kill and get the boost from me? And if so, who would you target.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Kyan probably is going to have more eyes on them than I will. Maybe I should launch the kill today and if I can use the swap too?
You can't do both at the same time, we all get only one command in the night so we have to choose between the kill or our role.

SalvaPot

YEAH
It's all about how do you see the threat on me. I don't trust my image of myself in other people's heads instead of you four offering your view, so deciding that's on you all. All I can say that I've had nights when I've been more comfortable doing things but I am not extremely scared either. A little scared to almost-super scared.
Your role is great by itself. If you can survive tonight, even if targeted and discovered, you get one player killed with you.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Alternatively, I really don't have to debut the Sticky Tonight. If we're really antsy about Kyaan~, we could go for B:

OPTION B:
  • Salva gives the Unlunchable to kYaa~
  • B-Dubs Switches ...?
  • Kyan plants a Bomb
  • Natiko gunsout.exe
  • Blarg kills

SalvaPot

YEAH
How about:

• B-Dubs kills
  • Kyan plants a Bomb
  • Natiko gunsout.exe
  • Blarg Stickies
Unlunchable would be wasted on kyaa? He wants to kill himself as soon as he is discovered, unless you want him to get an extra night to get more bomb setup but that would assume own would just let him be after they couldn't lunch him.

It depends on how useful we think the switch is. If it's not more useful than me doing the kill then I should do the kill.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
When a person picks the power do they also then get to decide when to activate it?

The way I read this:

I have 5 shots.

I shot a target to give them a boost. The target picks the type of Boost, once its chosen, no one else can choose it. They are in no rush to choose the type of choice the want, but if they take too long someone else might beat them to it.

So I have no power over what my target wants, all I can choose is who I want to target first, then second, etc.

So if I were to target you today, you can choose what you want later. But if I shoot another player and that person chooses something, and you haven't choose your boost yet, you won't be able to choose the same boost.

I get notified every tme someone chooses a boost.

This gives me an idea of WHAT TYPE of ability they might have.

And also, whoever I shoot gets a notification that they got to play gungi with a girl and they weren't distracted in any way.

So I also got a way to claim if neccesary, with people backing me up.

was that Salva just gives the available ability pool to his targets and the targets pick from it when they want to use something. So if we give the pool to Blarg+Dubs+Salva and wait a day, from that point onward they all can pick to expand the lynchproof shot during night. To actually answer the question, I took this to mean that the pick and the activation happens at the same time, it just is that the pick does not have to be instant.

SalvaPot

YEAH
The way I read this:

was that Salva just gives the available ability pool to his targets and the targets pick from it when they want to use something. So if we give the pool to Blarg+Dubs+Salva and wait a day, from that point onward they all can pick to expand the lynchproof shot during night. To actually answer the question, I took this to mean that the pick and the activation happens at the same time, it just is that the pick does not have to be instant.
No, the pool is available for everyone, but as soon as someone picks one, the others can't pick that one in particular anymore. And then they can use it whenever they want. Also I can't self-shot.

So if I target Blarg+Dubs+Kyaa, and none of you pick, you all have acces to the same pool. But once Blarg picks unlunchable, the other two have to pick something else.

SalvaPot

YEAH
So in this example, Blargs picks unlunchable.
Dubs and kyaa have four other choices.
Dubs picks undetecable.
Kya has three other choices.

Once its picked, you can use it whenever you want.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Unlynchable to me would be something I can't activate before N2. It protects me if I am getting lynched on D3. If I am a candidate on the day though, there is a good chance that I have a sudden meeting with some lead. And if I get to D3, I could have a 2-1 bomb set up going and that is profitable to take if under duress. I like to think of myself as a extremely volatile substance.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Wait, to clarify; Kyaa~, when you activate your BOOM, do you also die?

If someone holding a bomb dies 1st, yes. In this case, my death can only be prevented by some extremely strong power unknown to us. On the other hand, if nobody dies when I post BOOM :D, I live, lose my command and have one hell of a thing to explain.

SalvaPot

YEAH
If someone holding a bomb dies 1st, yes. In this case, my death can only be prevented by some extremely strong power unknown to us. On the other hand, if nobody dies when I post BOOM :D, I live, lose my command and have one hell of a thing to explain.
But... you can hide your command with my undetectable boost.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Unlynchable is for the next day phase. But if you are getting lynched you can't use a day ability to prevent the lynch at the last second.

Undetectable, sure it can be used during day phases. In that case the player will send the command by PM.

But all the others are really OP with all the roles that you have.
Here, Boom should work with undetectable.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Here, Boom should work with undetectable.

Is that a meaningful safeguard though? It's not like I should blow myself up if I suspect that no bomb is active. I can do a stealth BOOM :D, sure, I just still die if BOOM :D kills anyone. The command does not kill me - the order of events does. I BOOM :D - BOOM :D kills bomb holders without day/bomb protection shenanigans - if the number of people killed is greater than 0, I die.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Is that a meaningful safeguard though? It's not like I should blow myself up if I suspect that no bomb is active. I can do a stealth BOOM :D, sure, I just still die if BOOM :D kills anyone. The command does not kill me - the order of events does. I BOOM :D - BOOM :D kills bomb holders without day/bomb protection shenanigans - if the number of people killed is greater than 0, I die.
I guess, I'm tryng to justify why should I target you first with my boost. I think targeting either bdubs, or a townie, or doing the kill would be better since only unlunchable would be useful for you, and blarg probably can back you up a bit with sticky in that camp.

SalvaPot

YEAH
We said someone who isn't on turmoil, yes? So someone on Stu? Maybe Geno? malus?
I think Geno is the best choice. He was a pretty null read for town in general, players usually just piled on him because of his lack of play, and we know he has to have some kind of creative role.

Natiko

How about:

• B-Dubs kills
  • Kyan plants a Bomb
  • Natiko gunsout.exe
  • Blarg Stickies
I think this is the plan.

Salva targets kyaa
Kyaa targets Donna, Royal, or Aeleus
Blarg stickies ???
I ITA and boost ??? and nerf Donna
Dubs kills ???

Natiko

I think the argument for doing kyaa before Dubs is kyaa has the role we need to protect harder

SalvaPot

YEAH
I think the argument for doing kyaa before Dubs is kyaa has the role we need to protect harder
That's a good point, but if that is the case switching him with someone else for the night might protect him more?

Its a solid plan, honestly I don't think there is a bad way to go about this. I want to target b-dubs later anyway.

Natiko

Plus kyaa has nothing to fake claim, he may be able to use the boosts in a pinch for that to buy time if needed. Who do we want to kill? I still say Monkey, Geno, or Vere.

SalvaPot

YEAH
How about this:
bdubs switches Kyaa and townie
Salvapot targets the townie so kyaa gets the boost
Natiko guns out
Kyaa bombs
Blarg kills and saves his sticky for later

If our goal is to protect kyaa short and long term, then this should be it. Even if I really really really want to see Blarg's sticky in action.

Natiko

I don’t know, I’d love to get the sticky out. I’m okay with most of the possible combos either way though.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Switch AND boost?

oh that is dirty

All right, I am the kid, you are the babysitters. This kid goes to bed now and nannies can decide what to do with him when he wakes up.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Geno is a good pick. Now all that's left to decide is do I switch or kill? And if I switch who do I frame?
Well, we would have to think in who would be targeted by the most helpful townroles, like a doctor. Who is the towniest town right now? I was feeling verelious but I might be alone on that.

Natiko

If it helps us win, then yeah. I can claim a version of my power if need be.
I was just asking because if you might claim this action you need to pick targets you reasonably feel you could claim as a town action.

SalvaPot

YEAH
I was just asking because if you might claim this action you need to pick targets you reasonably feel you could claim as a town action.
Great point, @B-dubs if you like the idea of the switch you should pick a target you are confortable with talking about on the normal thread.

Natiko

Alternatively another fake way to claim your role is to say you get to pick any 2-3 roles to absorb as 1-shot. You could just claim to have not taken the switch and if anyone accuses you just deny like a mofo. In that instance you would obviously have taken sorian’s and you can just say whatever BS for that.

Natiko

If we do end up killing Geno I think I’ll hand the loaded gun to Monkey or Vere. I was going to do Royal, but I think there’s a chance he’d shoot kyaa.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I don't oppose the Geno pick and if we want alternatives, Natiko's list of + Vere + Monkey seems good to me.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
How about this:
bdubs switches Kyaa and townie
Salvapot targets the townie so kyaa gets the boost
Natiko guns out
Kyaa bombs
Blarg kills and saves his sticky for later

If our goal is to protect kyaa short and long term, then this should be it. Even if I really really really want to see Blarg's sticky in action.
One thing though, if Natiko boots up gunsout.exe and I do the kill Tonight; I'm deffo going to activate my Daytime invuln Tomorrow to protect myself from that event, so if we do it this way... STICKY won't be seen until Day 4 (because N3 would be when I'm free again to STICKify somebody)

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
I think this is the plan.

Salva targets kyaa
Kyaa targets Donna, Royal, or Aeleus
Blarg stickies ???
I ITA and boost ??? and nerf Donna
Dubs kills ???
sry Salva I gotta say I really do like this arrangement more

I get the need to protect Kyaa~ but for me I just honestly think he's not on anybody's radar for Night-targeting right now, we can forego 1 Night of caution esp. this early in the game right?

Tomorrow, with gunsout.exe + a Sticky in effect + Geno dead, I would rather have this pure information overload hitting Town at once

so, uh, I'm throwing in my vote for:

• Salva targets: Kyaa~
  • Kyaa~ gifts a Bomb to: ???
  • Blarg casts Sticky on: ???
  • Natiko activates gunsout.exe; boosts ???, nerfs empressdonna
  • B-Dubs kills: Geno

and if we go along with this, I'm thinking of using Sticky on either Kalor, Sawneeks or Dr. Monkey

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Or, or: we could spend this Night as more of a pre-combat round of buffing our party, i.e., we just straight-up not do a NK, so B-Dubs Switches Kyaa~ around for the defense and then just hope that the ITA shootout makes up for the -1 bodycount

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I don't know what to think about my protective detail. I think my biased and non-committing pick would be either or: all or nothing. Switch and Gungi me or let me take the investigation / GUN gamble tonight instead of some future night to come. I'll note though that Blarg's halfsies idea with just Gungi on me can be the best idea in terms of protection and risk management, if we assume that the threat on me tonight is small.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Re: Sticky. D3 won't have Sticky with the current plan no matter what (barring RIP Blarg + Dubs tossing it). N3 / D4 is too far away for us to speculate about if we can use it then. Thus it is all about D2 now.

To some effect, the argument about wasted bombs works with Sticky as well. Kalor for one could be good target from vote locking perspective, but he also might just die when we do our 24 hours of wild west. The people to whom we think we could reliably lock votes to happen to also be the people who have a reasonable chance of being ITA targets and making the Sticky worthless. If we are afraid of this and are on the look for a alternative Sticky target, who can we even pick? Someone who we think is not going to get votes? Seems pointless. Someone who we think will get votes, but only after the ITA threat is over? Seems impossible to guess.

Natiko

Holy shit at nin replacing Bear. There is no way he survives the ITAs lol

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
@Franconp This chat good for night commands or do you want everything in PMs?

I'm thinking about gifting a rapidly expanding energy-releasing device of friendship to Royal.

Natiko

I think Stu, Zipped, or even Dubs could be good sticky targets. I don't think they're as likely to get shot as Kalor/nin, but they may catch some early votes.

Top Bottom