Gossip Thread Gossip chat

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
My availability is going to be spotty for the next few hours, but my immediate thought is that scum has set this up, either with Blarg on their side or to frame him. They killed Chuggs to sell Blarg’s claim so we’d buy it when Blarg came out with the red check on nin. I err on thinking Blarg was lying, but it feels like we caught him too easily, so there’s a strong chance he’s being framed, too.

Okay so I chose not to invite Blarg yet.

By that I mean, I was considering doing it later depending on how I feel but even though a turbo was brought up, I didn't think it would happen that quickly (I was playing FFXIV when it happened sorry)

That said, yeah, some explaining to do alright.

Town might be fucked if we can't get back-to-back scum though.

:(

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Okay so I chose not to invite Blarg yet.

By that I mean, I was considering doing it later depending on how I feel but even though a turbo was brought up, I didn't think it would happen that quickly (I was playing FFXIV when it happened sorry)

That said, yeah, some explaining to do alright.

Town might be fucked if we can't get back-to-back scum though.

:(
Might be better this way, in case he’s scum so he doesn’t scope my role claim.

But yeah, we’re not getting any traction. This is looking bad.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Fuck, being on town side with no scum flips this far in is so stressful. This is karma for the last game where I was scum side :(

Also is it worth role claiming as gossip do you guys think?

It will certainly explain the confidence of me being town and may even get scum to try and talk town into thinking I am scum gossip.

It's a rare scum role, more often it's town so I'd feel suspicious of anyone arguing that my role is scum this game.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
gonna do my will just incase. I'll submit it before actions lock.

@LaunchpadMcQ @Terraforce you guys willing to give Geno the benefit of the doubt?
if Blarg is lying, then I think Geno might be telling the truth. I think we’re going to have to solve that problem before I get to a conclusion on Geno. I didn’t trust him yesterday, but even before the nin red check thing, I was feeling uneasy about Blarg’s results.

Also is it worth role claiming as gossip do you guys think?

It will certainly explain the confidence of me being town and may even get scum to try and talk town into thinking I am scum gossip.

It's a rare scum role, more often it's town so I'd feel suspicious of anyone arguing that my role is scum this game.
I think you should come clean, and I’ll back you up. I don’t think your play has been consistent with a scum gossip. The people in this chat are about the only ones I’m sure about right now.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Hoping Terra checks in before day start. I’d like to get his unadulterated thoughts on the current situation. He did a good job rounding out the list of votes for my vig shot. At this point, I’m worried about dying before Terra does, though.

Okay what the hell lmao. I didnt realize the day ended already...

I went into the thread ready to post then turns out we're in night phase already lol

Oh nin finished himself off? Jesus man, why would he do that??? We lost so much mileage out of the day. He would have been lynched regardless, but we're in the last position to pull something like that off

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Oh nin finished himself off? Jesus man, why would he do that??? We lost so much mileage out of the day. He would have been lynched regardless, but we're in the last position to pull something like that off
Idek, feeling like I should’ve unvoted before leaving. He said he was going to do it but I didn’t believe him

What comes next depends a lot on how Geno and Blarg respond to this. We could very easily be in lylo (or one away from mylo) so it's time for everyone to full claim as well.

I'm pro turbo when I feel like the day has ran it's course but even I expected to get a little more time out of it all.
Yeah when Day 4 isnt even 3 full pages long with 13 players still alive, someone clearly messed up. Scum team must be through the roof right now.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
I’ll see how much I want to let on when day starts. I’m hoping you guys can vouch for me so I can do my thing without getting killed.

Top Bottom