Cult Thread Baby Vegeta's Chat

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Kinda nervous about the boss fight. Depending on the rules, my plan was if I go down without being revived, I'm just going to out Royal.

Hawthorn

I'll explain my reasons later
Sure, go for it! Even if one of us is killed, the cult will still survive. Also hopefully we'll have a third member by then. Would have to all three die for the cult to lose. That said I've never been in a boss fight in a mafia game before, no idea what to expect XD

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Sure, go for it! Even if one of us is killed, the cult will still survive. Also hopefully we'll have a third member by then. Would have to all three die for the cult to lose. That said I've never been in a boss fight in a mafia game before, no idea what to expect XD
Godzilla in Risk might qualify, so you're actually a vet by now

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
was Hedin tailored? why not tailor the whole fake claim? if Hedin was just town lying like that, that was super boneheaded lol

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
actually, went back to read what Salva said. Flush must’ve been switched. Natiko likely not scum. If we get folks to full claim, we may be able to figure it out. Will need to to back to the drawing board on who is scum, otherwise. If Hedin was tailored or something, I think there’s probably one scum out there; if not, two.

No, but you will at some point later
Hmmm ok

Hawthorn

Yeah, it sounds like Salva was directly told that the recruit failed on Royal, which means that he has to have been switched. Meaning that Natiko was switched with me (nin) on the same night that Royal was switched with someone else. Not impossible.

By my count there are now 14 living players, wow we got winnowed down by that battle. Amazing job, Geno, I can't believe I sat by my computer and hit refresh for a full two hours, couldn't look away.

Kopite's pm reads like he could have but didn't control the davy jones ship. So who did control it? Why was it doing stuff?

No idea what was going on with Hedin. It doesn't make sense as a fake town claim, or as a tailored pm that fits into anybody's strategy, I guess unless the real cult of Kosmos is out there...? But nothing we can do about that if so and it feels kind of like a conspiracy theory anyway.

Since we won't lose our recruit permanently by getting up to 3, we should definitely recruit tonight. The potential recruit pool, leaving out masons, is:

Aeleus
Zippedpinhead
Terraforce
Sorian
Stantastic
Brazil
Lone_Prodigy
Natiko

Three mafia have died so far, I think there must be at least 2 more out there. IMO we should recruit among the more-likely-to-be-town players to get our numbers up, since we can recruit again if one of use gets NK'd, but we won't be able to recruit any more over 3 anyway. So if we go with that strategy maybe Stan, zipped, Natiko, and TBH I forget who else was green checked. Aeleus is going to be under scrutiny for betraying us in the game XD. We know Sorian is protected against recruits.

I'll try to look more at the claims list tomorrow and post more thoughts, also prepare my Godzilla-less role claim in anticipation of pitching plan penguin before it becomes completely impossible. What a day. Good night, baby vegeta be with you.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
I’ll reply to more of your points in the morning, but I’ve had the recruitment kicking around in my head so I wanted to put this down.

I’d like it to be Natiko for a couple of reasons. I could apply this logic to anyone, but I am super paranoid about Natiko and would like him either in the cult or dead lol

So, what I’m thinking is, send the recruitment Natiko’s way. If it goes through, we get a great player on the team who is going to be in the Zipped doctor WIFOM and likely untouchable by scum and widely town read.

If it fails though, I’m going to gambit. I’ve thought up a fake item for my store: the Happy Home Association Letter, a 1-shot neighborizer worth 5000 bells. I can use this letter on a player to invite them to an all day neighbor chat. However, if the targeted player is not town, the invite will not go through. I will not have the letter refunded if it does not go through. Basically, a cop check with a slight twist that would bypass any potential godfathers.

I am hoping Natiko is town, but I’m preparing for it not to be the case. I could do this gambit with anyone, but I would rather save it for someone dangerous in case I go down with it lol it’s not worth it for anyone else honestly, mostly because of the green check and how widely town read he is.

Also, need to go look at how Hedin rolled out the claim. He might have started with that tailored role, saw someone say something that spooked him, and backtracked to say it was a cult check. Just a theory now, and I’d keep that between us here I think.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Kopite's pm reads like he could have but didn't control the davy jones ship. So who did control it? Why was it doing stuff?
I think it's likely Geno cut out some of it, but the item description does mention "gain access to the Flying Dutchman ship".

Also, a day private shot. I think Fando/Kopite likely took a shot at Sorian.

No idea what was going on with Hedin. It doesn't make sense as a fake town claim, or as a tailored pm that fits into anybody's strategy, I guess unless the real cult of Kosmos is out there...? But nothing we can do about that if so and it feels kind of like a conspiracy theory anyway.
Hedin likely would not have flipped town if recruited by another cult. I think Hedin would have flipped with the correct alignment in that case. It's likelier that Hedin just lied - let me see if I can dig into this more.

Since we won't lose our recruit permanently by getting up to 3, we should definitely recruit tonight. The potential recruit pool, leaving out masons, is:

Aeleus
Zippedpinhead
Terraforce
Sorian
Stantastic
Brazil
Lone_Prodigy
Natiko
Yeah, with the new flips, I'll need to revisit the POE and see how I feel about some of these. I think my town reads on Aeleus, Terra, and Brazil are a little softer now.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
lol ok. Evidence that Hedin was tailored:
  1. Flavor seems to be cut off, like it's not a complete thought. Not sure if that was an error, but Geno would at least finish sentences! :p
  2. Ninja ability serves no purpose for a town-aligned watcher imo. Ninja is an ability used to cause disinformation, and doubly ridiculous when Hedin is meant to be the main watcher.
  3. Can strip BPs. There have been no scum BPs so far.
  4. Obviously, we know this, but we're the cult and Hedin was not aligned with us, so that possibility is out the window unless there's another cult. However, Hedin has been playing the same all game, so there's no real shift in behavior you can point to and say that was when he was recruited; the PM does not mention the cult, so it wasn't there at the start; and a cult would not have tried to recruit someone that was likely scum and catching that much heat on D1.
  5. I still stand by my D1 read on Hedin being super scummy. That's not evidence, really, but Hedin was sketchy as hell.
  6. The best I can find for reasoning why maybe Hedin was tailored D1 and then claimed abilities that weren't in the tailored PM is that scum team hadn't thought about how difficult a watcher claim is to back up. I think Hedin was tailored N1 after the near miss they had at EOD, and so if Hedin flipped D2, it would shade whoever voted for Hedin. One of the discussions on D2 was whether there was a redirect, and since Fando/Kopite was the scum team redirect, they knew it wasn't themselves. Scum team had an oh shit moment and realized that claim was going to be difficult to prove, but couldn't modify it at that point.
So, I'm probably keeping this between us and try to leverage it instead. We have a little extra info here because we know Hedin wasn't cult, but we can certainly push that idea.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
lol ok. Evidence that Hedin was tailored:
  1. Flavor seems to be cut off, like it's not a complete thought. Not sure if that was an error, but Geno would at least finish sentences! :p
  2. Ninja ability serves no purpose for a town-aligned watcher imo. Ninja is an ability used to cause disinformation, and doubly ridiculous when Hedin is meant to be the main watcher.
  3. Can strip BPs. There have been no scum BPs so far.
  4. Obviously, we know this, but we're the cult and Hedin was not aligned with us, so that possibility is out the window unless there's another cult. However, Hedin has been playing the same all game, so there's no real shift in behavior you can point to and say that was when he was recruited; the PM does not mention the cult, so it wasn't there at the start; and a cult would not have tried to recruit someone that was likely scum and catching that much heat on D1.
  5. I still stand by my D1 read on Hedin being super scummy. That's not evidence, really, but Hedin was sketchy as hell.
  6. The best I can find for reasoning why maybe Hedin was tailored D1 and then claimed abilities that weren't in the tailored PM is that scum team hadn't thought about how difficult a watcher claim is to back up. I think Hedin was tailored N1 after the near miss they had at EOD, and so if Hedin flipped D2, it would shade whoever voted for Hedin. One of the discussions on D2 was whether there was a redirect, and since Fando/Kopite was the scum team redirect, they knew it wasn't themselves. Scum team had an oh shit moment and realized that claim was going to be difficult to prove, but couldn't modify it at that point.
So, I'm probably keeping this between us and try to leverage it instead. We have a little extra info here because we know Hedin wasn't cult, but we can certainly push that idea.
7. Hedin's supposed item disappeared when wee died.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
If it fails though, I’m going to gambit. I’ve thought up a fake item for my store: the Happy Home Association Letter, a 1-shot neighborizer worth 5000 bells. I can use this letter on a player to invite them to an all day neighbor chat. However, if the targeted player is not town, the invite will not go through. I will not have the letter refunded if it does not go through. Basically, a cop check with a slight twist that would bypass any potential godfathers.
This should be Happy Home Academy*

Hawthorn

About Natiko, that's a good argument, I'm ok with him as the recruit. As you say he would be a great teammate. There's a slight risk of him being the NK target tonight, but that's there with any of the green checked/mechanically protected players. I like the cop check mechanic-- I don't know animal crossing, so I can't say if it makes sense with the flavor, but it seems to fit in with the rest of your powers. Two questions: you never said how many bells you have, right? And might it make more sense for the neighbor chat to be at night if it goes through? I feel like that's more common for town one-shot chats.

About Hedin, I can see the evidence for tailoring, but I still don't see the motive. Maybe mafia realized they'd made a mistake with the tailored pm, but I still feel like it would make more sense to just go with it at that point, rather than bringing in the cult issue. Also we know Fran had the ability to tailor pms, but this was unlikely to be him, meaning there would be two tailor abilities out there. I don't have an alternative theory though, so yours is probably the most plausible of what's out there for now.

About Kopite, yes, the ship was probably him. I was confused by Geno's phrasing, "he could've been upgraded further and become Admiral Cutler Beckett of the Flying Dutchman" thinking it meant that this possibility never happened, but now I see it could mean maybe it happened, maybe it didn't-- and it looks like it did. Meaning Kopite (Fandorin) had two upgrades.

Claim thoughts:

Welcome Nin

You are Blackbeard

You are Aligned with the Heroes (That’s the TOWN.) You will win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

After winning in the events of Risk Mafia, Blackbeard decided to join the heroes with his crew in order to fix this mess, but he might find an old enemy amongst the rest.

You are Town Map Handler

Risk Mode:
When the game starts a Risk map is with it too, the players can move to 1 of 7 places(North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, ???(Antarctica) with the command Move: X, players can only use night actions on players they are in the same place, this excludes the faction kill).

Battalions: You are the only player who has battalions or can use battalions. You start with 10 Battalions(they'll be shown on the map above the ship Queen Anne's Revenge) and every night you gain 5 battalions, you can use 1/2 battalions with the day private or public command Attack 1/2: X, you will roll the same amount of dice as the number you chose, the defendant will roll 1 dice. If you win the roll(defendant wins ties) then you win the right to place them to whichever place you want on the map, you can continue the attack, winning a 2nd time roleblocks the player, losing the roll makes you lose the amount of battalions you attacked with.

Crewmate boost: For any action that uses battalions you can choose instead to sacrifice members of the crew of your ship the Queen Anne's Revenge. Your sailors are crafty pirates completely loyal to their captain. You start the game with 10 sailors and you don't gain more overnight. You'll be able to see the number of your current battalions on the public map but your number of sailors will be secret.

Spirit of the Dead:
The 2nd way to use battalions is to call the spirits of the dead to be granted 1 shot abilities, these all cost battalions to use.
Alexander's Wrath(3 battalions): Grants a double vote.

Napoleon Bonaparte's Empire(5 Battalions): All players in Europe select a European country to hide in, spec has to guess where everyone is, the last player remaining gets a BP.

George Washington's War(5 battalions): All players in North America gain a shot of their power.

Kamehameha's Pacifism(4 battalions, used in days): Every player in Oceania is banned from using any form of kills on other Oceania players that night.

Catherine's Protection(5 Battalions): Players in Asia have their abilities delayed by a night, this excludes kills.

Hannibal's Elephants(5 battalions): All players in Africa have to guess a number from 1-5(changes every time), whoever guesses wrong is roleblocked next night.

Simon Bolivar's Revolution(2 battalions): All players in South America get a cookie. This cookie does nothing.

T-Rex's Revenge(5 Battalions): All players are thrown into the atlantic ocean, T-Rex roams the land now, at the end of the day all player's positions are randomized.

Nero's Burn(1 Battalion): Every player in Europe will be told they were doused.

Kaiser Penguin's Attack(6 Battalions): Any player in Antarctica loses their item and the item goes to you instantly.

Spoils of Victory (4 Battalions): Select a player to rob them of their booty (items)

Cannonball Barrage(1 Battalion): Select a player, if that player has anything to do with ships flavor wise you kill them.

If you use any of the abilities that revolve around places for players to be in that place will be removed from selection. If you die the map disappears.

Your Blood Type is AB

Species:Human

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/he...-will-decide-the-fate-of-the-universe.332960/

Good Luck, Blackbeard!

As a reward for your cover, you get the upgrade you would have had if you got your item. You get two more battalions per night (total of 7), two extra sailors, and you gain the one-shot ability to kill a player with the night command walk the plank: player, costs 6 battalions

"Later Geno also told me that I had the ability to fight and sink the other ship. nin used a bunch of a abilities, but the only ones that I (Hawthorn) have used were fighting the Flying Dutchman, then walk the plank on ATP and Spoils of Victory on Royal Flush N4 (I used sailors for them because I wanted to claim them but didn't want to reveal myself as Blackbeard yet, I was paranoid about people noticing the number of battalions going down.)"

I would start by pitching plan Penguin though, just saying that I have the ability to test item claims if suspicious people move to ??? . Then after the penguins do their thing, make the above claim.

possess: Natiko

A4- Empty
A5- Empty
C2 - Empty
C4 - Mona Lisa
D4 - Capitoline Wolf
D6 - Horned Atlas
E6 - Empty
H6 - Empty
850+550+400 + I think you had 50= 1850, you may select 1 more spot

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
About Natiko, that's a good argument, I'm ok with him as the recruit. As you say he would be a great teammate. There's a slight risk of him being the NK target tonight, but that's there with any of the green checked/mechanically protected players. I like the cop check mechanic-- I don't know animal crossing, so I can't say if it makes sense with the flavor, but it seems to fit in with the rest of your powers. Two questions: you never said how many bells you have, right? And might it make more sense for the neighbor chat to be at night if it goes through? I feel like that's more common for town one-shot chats.

About Hedin, I can see the evidence for tailoring, but I still don't see the motive. Maybe mafia realized they'd made a mistake with the tailored pm, but I still feel like it would make more sense to just go with it at that point, rather than bringing in the cult issue. Also we know Fran had the ability to tailor pms, but this was unlikely to be him, meaning there would be two tailor abilities out there. I don't have an alternative theory though, so yours is probably the most plausible of what's out there for now.

About Kopite, yes, the ship was probably him. I was confused by Geno's phrasing, "he could've been upgraded further and become Admiral Cutler Beckett of the Flying Dutchman" thinking it meant that this possibility never happened, but now I see it could mean maybe it happened, maybe it didn't-- and it looks like it did. Meaning Kopite (Fandorin) had two upgrades.

Claim thoughts:

"Later Geno also told me that I had the ability to fight and sink the other ship. nin used a bunch of a abilities, but the only ones that I (Hawthorn) have used were fighting the Flying Dutchman, then walk the plank on ATP and Spoils of Victory on Royal Flush N4 (I used sailors for them because I wanted to claim them but didn't want to reveal myself as Blackbeard yet, I was paranoid about people noticing the number of battalions going down.)"

I would start by pitching plan Penguin though, just saying that I have the ability to test item claims if suspicious people move to ??? . Then after the penguins do their thing, make the above claim.

possess: Natiko
I’m just getting back from groceries, I’ll give this a look in a bit

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Two questions: you never said how many bells you have, right? And might it make more sense for the neighbor chat to be at night if it goes through? I feel like that's more common for town one-shot chats.
Right, I never said how many bells, just that I didn't have enough to buy anything yesterday (which I could clarify as, "I didn't have enough to buy what I wanted to"). I still have the roleblock, alignment check, and mansion left. I thought about backtracking at some point and doing my own fictitious "spots" finds to justify how I got certain items at certain points, but I'm not at a point where that's necessary yet and I doubt anyone would ask haha

What I actually intend to do with the bells is get the Mansion. Hopefully I'll have that in 2-3 nights.

As for what's common place for neighbor chats, I've seen it done where it starts in the next day phase or next night phase; for a 24 hour chat, it wouldn't matter too much.

I'm not sure what the specific thing scum was trying to accomplish here is, but it's probably one or more of:
  • Get town to misread how many scum players are remaining
  • Deny town information in piecing together night actions
  • Pushing the idea of another faction to draw attention away from scum
Ah, you know, I wonder what happened to the items Kopite had, if any.

That said, I wouldn't mention that Plan Penguin has to do with items. If scum catches air that it has to do with items, they'll start passing items between themselves (assuming there are more than one left). At this point, I legitimately do not know who they are, so we are going to need to talk to town about who they think are the best bets. The rest looks good.

Hawthorn

Mansion works, agree about not mentioning items. I'm not as sure about Hedin, but in a sense it doesn't really matter, we don't need to figure out who the mafia are to win. Even if only town players end up getting sent to Antarctica plan penguin still works since it wouldn't be me making the call & we'll gain advantage by picking through the items & keeping one or two for ourselves if we feel like it (I can def find a way to justify that, or just claim that I never got them, or they got stolen again).

Fingers crossed that the recruitment was effective!

Hawthorn

We should call ourselves the cult of cops. LOL! I hope we get that kill shot eventually because we suck at recruiting. Well, let’s go plan B!

Hawthorn

Nice post, you'll need to clarify that you were refunded, but seems to be working ok so far. Even if someone blocked you it would have reflected back on them with the nexus, so a block can't explain your fake result.

Hawthorn

That commute claim might be true, makes more sense than another godfather... at least it doesn't throw shade on you though. I would not not push this.

Hawthorn

We should have considered that things other than being mafia could block the recruit shot, oh well

Hawthorn

I fucked up that interaction, but I felt like I had to say something, since I'm about to claim the ship later today.

Hawthorn

The irony is that it isn't even me who ruined plan cult quarantine by moving people around! That was Fandorin! I feel like I can prove it if I go back and look at the time stamps/when the flying dutchman's counter went down. I hope so anyway.

Hawthorn

Thank you! Yeah, I freaked out because I know he is right, but I guess it wouldn't seem that way from the outside.

Hawthorn

I'm cutting the sailors/secret points bit from the claim. It's too complicated. New fake claim:

Welcome Nin

You are Blackbeard

You are Aligned with the Heroes (That’s the TOWN.) You will win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

After winning in the events of Risk Mafia, Blackbeard decided to join the heroes with his crew in order to fix this mess, but he might find an old enemy amongst the rest.

You are Town Map Handler

Risk Mode:
When the game starts a Risk map is with it too, the players can move to 1 of 7 places(North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, ???(Antarctica) with the command Move: X, players can only use night actions on players they are in the same place, this excludes the faction kill).

Battalions: You are the only player who has battalions or can use battalions. You start with 10 Battalions(they'll be shown on the map above the ship Queen Anne's Revenge) and every night you gain 5 battalions, you can use 1/2 battalions with the day private or public command Attack 1/2: X, you will roll the same amount of dice as the number you chose, the defendant will roll 1 dice. If you win the roll(defendant wins ties) then you win the right to place them to whichever place you want on the map, you can continue the attack, winning a 2nd time roleblocks the player, losing the roll makes you lose the amount of battalions you attacked with.

Spirit of the Dead:
The 2nd way to use battalions is to call the spirits of the dead to be granted 1 shot abilities, these all cost battalions to use.
Alexander's Wrath(3 battalions): Grants a double vote.

Napoleon Bonaparte's Empire(5 Battalions): All players in Europe select a European country to hide in, spec has to guess where everyone is, the last player remaining gets a BP.

George Washington's War(5 battalions): All players in North America gain a shot of their power.

Kamehameha's Pacifism(4 battalions, used in days): Every player in Oceania is banned from using any form of kills on other Oceania players that night.

Catherine's Protection(5 Battalions): Players in Asia have their abilities delayed by a night, this excludes kills.

Hannibal's Elephants(5 battalions): All players in Africa have to guess a number from 1-5(changes every time), whoever guesses wrong is roleblocked next night.

Simon Bolivar's Revolution(2 battalions): All players in South America get a cookie. This cookie does nothing.

T-Rex's Revenge(5 Battalions): All players are thrown into the atlantic ocean, T-Rex roams the land now, at the end of the day all player's positions are randomized.

Nero's Burn(1 Battalion): Every player in Europe will be told they were doused.

Kaiser Penguin's Attack(6 Battalions): Any player in Antarctica loses their item and the item goes to you instantly.

Spoils of Victory (Attack roll): Select a player to rob them of their booty (items). You attack with two, if you win the roll you steal the items.

Cannonball Barrage(1 Battalion): Select a player, if that player has anything to do with ships flavor wise you kill them.

If you use any of the abilities that revolve around places for players to be in that place will be removed from selection. If you die the map disappears.

Your Blood Type is AB

Species:Human

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/he...-will-decide-the-fate-of-the-universe.332960/

Good Luck, Blackbeard!

As a reward for posting your cover, you get what you would have if you got your item. Two extra battalions per day and a one-shot night vigilante shot with the command "Walk the Plank". Walk the plank doesn't cost any battalions.

My post after sending out the penguins

What just happened is that I stole the items of everybody in Antarctica (??? is Antarctica). DO NOT PANIC. My plan is to go through the items, evaluate whether they match up with public claims, and send them where they'll be most helpful to town, back to their original owners if appropriate. I don't know yet what I've got, but my hope is that we will have caught scum hiding items.

I am Blackbeard, captain of the ship Queen Anne's Revenge, a.k.a. "the ship." I can attack people to move them around the board and I also have a number of one-shot abilities, none of which are limited by continent.

The numbers above the ship are battalions, like in Risk Mafia. Some of my abilities spend battalions directly, but others involve an "attack roll", where the number of battalions only goes down if I lose the role. That's why the numbers are so hard to track.

Nin used a number of abilities, and moved people around, but since I replaced in the only abilities I've used have been N4, when I killed ATP and attempted to steal from Royal Flush. The Royal Flush steal was an attack roll called "spoils of victory"-- I was notified that I won the roll but did not gain any items. The vig shot on ATP was a one-shot ability called "walk the plank" that didn't use battalions. It was the reward for posting my song, I also got two extra battalions per day.

Any other actions by the ship that have happened since I replaced in were not me, so I can only imagine that they must have been Fandorin aka Kopite aka Davy Jones. That's why I got so defensive arguing with Sorian earlier. It was actually me who sunk Davy Jones's ship-- when the new ship appeared on the board, Geno notified me that I could attack it.

I'm happy to answer more questions, and I hope you will all understand that I'm a pirate, but I'm still nice and I'm still town. I'll go through the items now. Cross your fingers that I'll find something helpful.

Do not post that first quote as it is, it is not allowed to quote your role or a fake pm of it. Just split this and say I can do this this and this

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
I'm cutting the sailors/secret points bit from the claim. It's too complicated. New fake claim:

My post after sending out the penguins
This all looks fine. I don’t see anything wrong.

Muffin, Vere, and VA are currently in ???. I’m not sure if you want to use penguins as is, but that’s a good group already.

Hawthorn

NB for future me: got to change the bit about none of my abilities being limited by continent to clarify that I mean they're not limited by where I am on the board, they are in fact limited to specific continents.

You've gained the items

Lich King Helmet, Banana Peel(1 shot Roleblock), Excalibur, Triforce Piece: Courage, Golden Gear, Metal Box(makes you immune to all actions except kills at night), Rebellion and the Map which is your item, it upgrades you further giving you the public command Let's Play Risk, usable for free. Your battalions reset to 10.

Hawthorn

Is anything going to happen publicly in the thread, or was this the whole result, just wondering... I should post something soon

Hawthorn

Let's correlate with the claims list first. Obviously I'm keeping the map, but got to do some thinking with the others

Hawthorn

Lich King Helmet - Vere had this
Banana Peel(1 shot Roleblock) - Muffin had this
Excalibur - stolen from Aeleus D2
Triforce Piece: Courage - Kyan had this
Golden Gear - stolen from Launchpad
Metal Box(makes you immune to all actions except kills at night) - not in the spreadsheet
Rebellion - VA had this
Map - stolen from Aeleus D2

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Hmm maybe come forward first then. I don't know there's any good person to pass these to necessarily. Would recommend sending me the metal box and banana peel just to keep it safe from theft, since those are universal. I can pass the metal box back to you during the night phase

Hawthorn

I definitely thought this was going to be a public thing, probably with pictures of penguins and goofy, now I'm thinking I should go through & pass out these items before the claim

Hawthorn

give metal box and banana peel to launchpad

OK, I'm about to claim. Don't see any reason not to pass the character specific items out to town players who ask for them, going to be a bit vague about it to start though

Hawthorn

Items everybody knows I have based on the spreadsheet/who was in Antarctica:

Lich King Helmet - Vere had this
Banana Peel(1 shot Roleblock) - Muffin had this
Rebellion - VA had this

Items that I might or might not have according to public perception:

Excalibur - stolen from Aeleus D2
Triforce Piece: Courage - Kyan had this
Golden Gear - stolen from Launchpad
Map - stolen from Aeleus D2

Items nobody knows about and I'm not going to mention:

Metal Box(makes you immune to all actions except kills at night) - not in the spreadsheet

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
OH OH OH MUFFIN

Muffin just said Vere had Hollywood and Gold, but you didn't receive that! Vere must've passed it to someone else!

Hawthorn

We will definitely be playing Risk, btw. Later on, maybe not even today, but it'll be happening. I have to see what that command does.

Hawthorn

Current status of items:

I have:

Lich King Helmet (town knows I have this)
Rebellion (town knows I have this
Map (town knows this item exists, don't know I have it)

Launchpad has:

Banana Peel(1 shot Roleblock) - (town knows I had this, don't know I passed it out)
Golden Gear - town knows he has this
Metal Box - town doesn't know this item exists

Chuggernaut has:

Excalibur - Town knows I had this, don't know I passed it out.
Triforce Piece: Courage - Town knows I had this, don't know I passed it out.

Geno, I will warn you!

Hawthorn

I'm loving the direction today is going. No suspicion on either of us, and no talk about the cult

Hawthorn

I have no idea and honestly I don't care, that's town's problem. Well, probably either VA or both of Vere/Muffin. There's no way Vere and Muffin are split. I would be inclined to say VA as the more obvious pick, Vere/Muffin as the "I hope it's true because that would be such a nifty fake claim" pick

Hawthorn

But thinking of that late miller claim, it could be the pair. There's just no reason not to claim miller from the very beginning of the game. Probably Vere has some protection that counters whatever Natiko did, or Natiko is also mafia and his command does something different from what he said he did. Geno just said "I saw it." It's not the mafia strategy I remember from Natiko when I played with him, he was more into bussing and creating separation, but he could have been talked into it.

Hawthorn

Yeah I see that now. OK, well it looks like we're the mafia now. I'm going to assume that we get our factional kill now. We need to both kill and recruit tonight. Need to think it through carefully, because town is going to deduce that Salva's cult is the new threat, since nobody won/exited when the mafia died out, even though Salva's flip said that the cult could win as survivors. They probably will even go back to the "a win con has changed" post

Hawthorn

Living players:

Aeleus
Verelios
Zippedpinhead
Jman
Muffin
Terraforce
Sorian
Brazil
Natiko
TheChuggernaut

Plus you and I is 12 players total. If we manage to kill and recruit tonight we'll be 3 out of 11.

Top Bottom