Scum Thread Cult of Kosmos Chat

Will the Bunny attack me if I stick around?

I'm in such an awful fucking position. I can't escape to NA without attacking Sorian.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Looks like we can probably snipe the rest of the NA ones. Sorian or Chugg might be able to take over the whole continent too.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
You can attack from the other side of the map by the by. I’m down to 7 so if anyone else wants to take out the mob I’m cool

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
Is blitzing pyramid head with 9 units a bad idea? I don’t know the strategy here?

Maybe I should make a warning in the thread like "Please do not discuss any spelling mistakes I might've made in a PM", although might put more fuel to the fire

Sorian

Staff member
I’m not actually that worried Geno, I think this gets A lynched faster for going down this road lol no one else saw it.

Sorian

Staff member
I mean Terra is probably about to go at me so it should get drowned out. Just gaslight A to victory at this point tbh

Sorian

Staff member
I feel like Geno has to very clearly fuck up flavor in A’s flip now >_>

Like it's not directly pointed at them but it will feel crappy if I said "duh it was referencing Mortal Kombat"

Sorian

Staff member
I moved away from Iceland so you could come over, you should be fine, no one else is going to go hit you except Launch maybe and Natiko can start fighting him lol

Sorian

Staff member
remember you don’t even die automatically if you lose your battalions, still only a 33% chance

Sorian

Staff member
A isn’t even going to die when his is all over and no one is going to attack you other than them.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Me and Nat can probably start stomping through and get rid of Ael, Launch, and Zipped. Issue is that leaves Jmon, Thorny, and Terra still up there with the neutrals chilling. Thorny is weak, but I don’t know if I can make it up there

Sorian

Staff member
We want to kill the other cult, not just indiscriminate, jman, Thorne, and Terra are probably the block we want to kill.

Top Bottom