Scum Thread Cult of Kosmos Chat

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
The amount of times I have to remove shit from my posts because it'll get me in trouble is mind boggling. I'm just over this shit.

Natiko

The stupid thing is we have enough people to literally win with any faction. There are 4-6 neutral survivors out of 12 fucking people. But we're going to get wiped by either cultists abusing a mistake or townies being stupid as fuck.

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
I was about to get to work and take over all of NA for the bonus, damn it Chuggs lol

Natiko

It doesn't even matter, unless Ael is the only Salva cultist around most of us are just going to get shit stomped afterwards.

For the record I did consider not putting a period and changing the flavor and all that but this all feels like a mistake that shouldn't continue. I left it at that

Natiko

Indeed. Our wincon got changed twice, our secret faction got outed, and Risk RNG has told us to fuck off. We apparently were just not meant to win.

Indeed. Our wincon got changed twice, our secret faction got outed, and Risk RNG has told us to fuck off. We apparently were just not meant to win.
To be fair the wincon didn't change, you'd still win if game ended, whether you stole the win or not doesn't change that

Natiko

If we take out one more us and the neutrals duo have majority just by the way. Don’t know if we can rely on that though
We're already there. 4 of us and 2 of them. 11 players remain. It doesn't matter - we aren't allowed to claim as a group in any form in the thread or allude to what faction we belong to.

Natiko

They literally can't hit majority on any of us, so fuck them. Risk kill us or get the fuck out.

Natiko

I have been asked to convey that we dial it back due to the volatile state of Era currently.

Natiko

I don't think I've offended anyone since Aeleus yesterday, but alright. What the fuck is going on on Era?
Don't want to derail in here too much, but if you're curious go look at the community feedback/criticism thread or whatever in the Announcements section. I haven't seen the latest, but I know it was...not great.

Natiko

I would just like if groups that face enough judgement and hate in their lives didn't also have to feel unheard/unappreciated on what by all accounts should be a safe space given the reason we all left GAF.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Yeah it’s an absolute joke. Just being alright hostile to a user with no repercussions and then you have pages upon pages of people getting perma’d in that thread for doing essentially the same thing

Sorian

Staff member
My wife was updated my on the state of resetera last night since I’ve mostly only been in the HvV thread, shits wilding out there

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Yeah. Geno can yell at me if he wants for posting, but I just want to make sure to keep y'all safe so before things got more heated... precautionary measures, you know?

hearts and hugs to everyone except Sorian, obviously

Natiko

Do you think I just claim my roleblock PR at this point? That'll put suspicion on me, but it'll probably clear up the idea that you have one.

Natiko

Fair enough. I tried to signal to Vere and Muffin what path exists, but I'm not sure either has shown up since then.

Sorian

Staff member
Yeah. Geno can yell at me if he wants for posting, but I just want to make sure to keep y'all safe so before things got more heated... precautionary measures, you know?

hearts and hugs to everyone except Sorian, obviously
Holy crap just realized what's been happening, I have no words.

If the resetera house burns down around us, can we still win? I’m tired

If the resetera house burns down around us, can we still win? I’m tired
The HVV3 dumpster fire endgame is nothing compared to the Era endgame lmao. In all seriousness I'm tired as well, I'm ready for this to end and chill a bit until Christmas, this+school work+quarantine was a bit much

Natiko

Sorry for making it harder on you Geno - just know even if I'm frustrated by some of the circumstances, I hold no ill will towards you. You best believe if when life settles down again for you if you reappear with another game I'll be signing up.

Natiko

Muffin getting ready to jump on one of these wagons I think. Lets see who he sides with lol

Nah you aren't making it harder, I understand the frustration, we're all pretty tired here and want the game to end. I honestly value the players entertainment above mine, as long as you guys had fun then even if I was stressed or didn't have as much fun running(not necessarily for this game), then it makes it all worth it in the end. And I'm glad I could surprise you even in the final days of the game where you think you've seen all the game has to offer.(with Risk, Illidan taking Brazil etc.)

Natiko

Please tell me Muffin is running the numbers in his head lol
If cult + town vote together (which they probably are to some extent currently on Chuggs) then Muffin and Vere can still push it to maj.

Think I plop the vote on Haw yet or continue to hold?

Sorian

Staff member
You know, I am disappointed, you said dragon boy wouldn’t go down easy but Teddie fucking merc’d him without a scratch. I call lies.

Sorian

Staff member
If cult + town vote together (which they probably are to some extent currently on Chuggs) then Muffin and Vere can still push it to maj.

Think I plop the vote on Haw yet or continue to hold?

I think you vote Haw, I don’t think we need to beat around the bush here.

Yeah, I think you can safely move there to show that path. Right now Chuggs has more votes, so I’m a bit scared that Muffin will just jump there as well.

Natiko

Vere and Muffin are around, it's 3-3, and Chuggs is clearly in lockstep with some of us. Please for the love of all that is good in this world do not let my betrayal in HVV2 lead you to the dark side Muffin lol

Natiko

Hopefully Vere's clarification is him lowkey signaling his support on our side lol

Sorian

Staff member
Muffin will do it for me. They’re wards of the good state Sorian

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Nat, if they put votes down you should blitz Jman before I turbo. We can wait till we’re both here and I’ll put the vote in right after you blitz him

Natiko

Nat, if they put votes down you should blitz Jman before I turbo. We can wait till we’re both here and I’ll put the vote in right after you blitz him
I could, though if it doesn't kill him that could be rough. Also, even if it does we'll start the next day 4 to 5 so Vere/Muffin could still turn on us.

The thing with blitzing someone is that Geno won't resolve it automatically, and people can still unvote while they're calculating. Geno's not an AI (yet).

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Yes it sucks that we had to risk it, but that’s the risk you take when backed into a corner. We’ve risked too much to back down now

Natiko can also post the command immediately before someone hammers lmao

That would clearly show coordination, but...

Would that work?

BLITZ: X

and then Chuggs hammers it immediately after that

That would set both things in stone, I'd imagine. It's a gamble on whether the blitz will succeed or not, though, obviously.

What does Sorian think?

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I’m pretty sure it would but on the chance Vere and Muffin stab us in the back we’re in a 5 v 4 situation and we’re now out in the open

Natiko

If Muffin or Vere cast a vote for Chugg I'm instantly blitzing jman before the other can to try and derail their path.

Top Bottom