lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
If they say they want boo to win I'll just fast forward it
blobaww.png

Is there hope then?!

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Look she tried making a deal
She still could have LOL there was time. All they needed was Nat back, plus she didn't make it clear enough for him to realize.

He didn't think he had a chance at winning but he fucking did and that sucks.

He came all this fucking way only to get fucked at the last minute.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
@Ephidel Oh did you know who Boo was by the way?

Saw you made a post quoting him where you used the phrase “Less random” and I couldn’t tell if that was a nudge to him or not lol
Yes, you caught me.
I know who he is, and yes that was me trying to signal him.
Considering the FGO community shitposts about how untrustworthy I am it wasn't guaranteed to do anything, but I figured it was worth a shot to see if he'd back off on the scum read.
I have no idea if he actually saw it or not XD

Nomad Sparkster

This is some wild shit maynard
YO FUCK YOU GUYS

It's hard to be coherent on a consistent basis

but being good at mafia isn't in the cards for me

I was destined by the mafia gods to fuck it up

did I mention it's summer and my brains fucked up from the heat

it's hard and im dying from ever burning sun

it's hot

Who was my mason partner?

weemadarthur

Mad as in angry, or mad as in crazy?
Monkey was obvious on d1 when she tried to roleplay sorian, but badly. Nobody else would do it so wrong.

But if i’d realized pazzo was natiko and not stan, I’d have probably scum read him. But for STAN, he sounded like town….

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I have one idea who san fran might be but I hope I'm wrong, san fran legit hurt my feelings lol
Btw, you are my friend and I would never on purpose and I had a bit of a spiral after because I was trying to put myself in a dudespace and then I thought about how gendered dynamics play into shit and then levels of comfort with assholerybabd THEN I was leaning too hard into being a shit and it was just a real mess.

you are a chill dude and I am a jerk and I am sorry.

BooBeard

Costume Account (He/Him)
Just finished reading through spec. Thanks for the kind words everyone. And I'm sorry if I ruined the game for others by being new.

If Skunkbeard and Neon both voted Pazzo or San I would've voted along with them, but I didn't trust Wax to do anything. I knew there had to be 2 Mafia and they could just cause a tie anyway, so no-vote would be the same. I was really betting on Skunkbeard being scum. My "real" reads and the reads I posted had some separation throughout the game but they were mostly similar. I think reading is the part of my game I most need to work on. Clearly I'm okay at the deception part.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
I thought @Maolfunction was Pazzo the ghost.
This is the greatest compliment I’ve ever received.

Now is the time to switch to the neon vote
Go scum! Do it!
I considered it, but Boo was so eagerly preaching how he wants to help Town I was worried doing so causes him to not ignite which makes the flip a wash and exposes us to a douse from him. Couldn’t be 100% certain our kill would go through at night either so ultimately couldn’t risk it.

Nah, the Scum team is a bunch of meanie doo-doo heads, and they know they're a bunch of meanie doo-doo heads!
I did greatly enjoy how quick you knew who Monkey and I were and how from that point forward everytime you read us it was dripping with paranoia lol

But that's what you do with Turmoil :o
Leave Turmoil alone:angry:

I just wanna see if I scared Monkey and Nat at all. lol
HP you did fucking phenomenal. There are multiple posts in scum chat of us praising how absolutely on the money you were man. Great job all around and I’m super glad you aren’t quitting.

View attachment 400

Okay fuck this game.

Monkey and Nat forever on my shit list for doing Boo dirty like this.

FOREVER on it >:(
I know, I should’ve just made it super explicit but I was busy at day start. I have failed my neutral friends.

Lightning Strikes

Costume Account (He/Him)
Shout out to Jman making it possible, if he doesn't vote hop like crazy I never get the chance to swerve lol
This was the plan intentionally make it easy for mafia to get exactly what they want.

I failed to follow the trial. My hope was better players would pick up what scum took advantage of my opening however turns out scum were the better players.

Just finished reading through spec. Thanks for the kind words everyone. And I'm sorry if I ruined the game for others by being new.

If Skunkbeard and Neon both voted Pazzo or San I would've voted along with them, but I didn't trust Wax to do anything. I knew there had to be 2 Mafia and they could just cause a tie anyway, so no-vote would be the same. I was really betting on Skunkbeard being scum. My "real" reads and the reads I posted had some separation throughout the game but they were mostly similar. I think reading is the part of my game I most need to work on. Clearly I'm okay at the deception part.

You didn't ruin the game at all, don't worry about it! Playing a neutral can be tricky as it is, but being new + being on the chopping block Day 1 makes that significantly harder, so you honestly did fantastic making it all the way to the end and getting the chance to light up multiple people

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member

You did super great. I just couldn't even imagine you were the arsonist because you played us so hard.

Neki

Bought a book once
I also learned that we will still vote off people for the most weird stuff stuff on day 1. Continue shit posting to avoid getting targeted day 1 seems like the best strategy, shit posters always win on day 1. Get mad at someone for no voting, vote em off! Shit post? Keep on em on! :pikathink:

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
@Natiko hope you realize letting mafia have the vote they wanted was intentional.

I just failed to vote analyze after because I'm terrible at vote analyzing.
Oh no, your plan was good - the problem is it happened to be with competing mafia wagons. In a different scenario it probably plays out much better for you.

Okay >:( The fact you feel bad about it a little bit better.
I’m probably the most neutral friendly person in that game! Only Sorian goes to bat for them more than I. I just really didn’t expect to be playing more at day start and was so not in a place to be able lol

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
I love you all!

it's been a little over a year since I started playing and I appreciate how you all instantly welcomed me and made me feel as if i have been a part of this community for years.

I know i am not the easiest to deal with at times with my emotional outburst. i am still working on getting better at that and i appreciate How patient everyone has been with me.

:heart:

Last edited:

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
I am disappointed Costume steal has gone unused for yet another game.

Scum please just jack someone's costume night 1 next time.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Cheers for a really fun game Ael!

Congrats Monkey and Nat as well as the whole scum team for that matter. You all played a really solid game.

I wanna shout out everyone actually. This was a really good game and I feel like everyone played at a solid level.

I know I kinda blew up a bit the other day but in retrospect this was probably the most fun I've had in the relatively short time I've been a part of this community.

Hawthorn

I'll explain my reasons later
Extremely fun game, extremely fun spec thread XD I wanted to play in a costume game for ages, so thank you so much for running this one Ael.

@Ketkat I hope we get to play together again some day, because apparently a lot of people think we're the same person!

HP, I'm glad you chose my tag :-D

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
@Ketkat I hope we get to play together again some day, because apparently a lot of people think we're the same person!
speaking of, I know I said to just forward my love notes but real talk, Ket can keep them, I am overflowing with love for all the amazing women attached in various ways to our community

i guess the guys are fine too

#2,384

Look at this buddy/buddy shit lol, getting MafiEra flashbacks over here. These two are Scum together, you can book it lol.
We had a really good laugh last night over drunk video games about how ACCURATE this is. Can't fool Fanto.

weemadarthur

Mad as in angry, or mad as in crazy?
So, funny story, at least half my posts before I dropped it (maybe more) were direct copies of old Sorian posts* or inspired by Sorian posts.

*I'm a plagiarizer! shit!
I recognized them XD
It’s the “inspired by” that’s what gets you lol.

Extremely fun game, extremely fun spec thread XD I wanted to play in a costume game for ages, so thank you so much for running this one Ael.

HP, I'm glad you chose my tag :-D

Looking forward to it! It'll have to be on Outer Mafia for me, so it might be a bit but I always love playing with new people!

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
Just wanted to thank everyone for a great game, I enjoyed my first costume game even if I realised straight out the gate that I just don't know how not to be me XD

It was interesting to play with "unfamiliar" faces in both the costumes and the players and I had a bunch of fun playing with everyone. Thanks to Ael for running it and wrangling with the technical difficulties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom