A talk with Technicolor: Night 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Tech and Sans, enjoy your chat.

Thread will be locked at the end of the night.

All rules still apply in this thread

Technicolor Phantom

Costume Account (He/Him)
So.

Game feels slower than usual. Maybe it's the costumes, or the lack of exciting flips so far.

I feel good about mostly the same people as others. Feel uneasy about Skunk but he hasn't done much. Snow Creature seems to be trying hard to please. Bunch of null reads as well.

Don't know what to make of Baba Yaga. He's said some things I agree with but also that tiff with you seemed a bit forced. Maybe that's their style.

Technicolor Phantom

Costume Account (He/Him)
I don't like Alien but that doesn't mean they're scum.

Stan has some good posts and bad ones.

I haven't really tried to figure out who's who so that may explain some of the actions but I'm just trying to solve without having to do that.

San Franpsycho

Costume Account (She/Her)
Yeah, I don't usually sign up for these and I thought it would be kind of insane but it's been boring and I can't tell half the game apart. tbh I wouldn't have been able to remember you either if not for this chat. It feels easier to just townread the people who are actually visible but there is scum there of course.

I don't know what's up with Baba lol. Someone really pissed in his Cheerios.

San Franpsycho

Anyway I can't imagine gossip in a costume game would be a scum role so I don't really see any reason to hold back. I'm just vanilla, do with that what you will, I'm not worried that you are a secret poisonous gossip lol. I really like Cat and Pazzo for town. I believe the masons but I don't know what that's worth.

San Franpsycho

As for identity, I don't really care but sometimes it's obvious. Char is definitely Geno, that was the truth, and I think his rage is just Geno, says nothing for his alignment. But who was it who called him out as Geno? I thought that felt out of place. Alien is weird. afaik he contradicts himself every time he posts

San Franpsycho

I have a little time now.

It's hard to get a grip on the game because so far it's pretty basic, vanillas and then masons and you, but Frankenstein had an insane role. People aren't dropping early claims either though you can tell jman is dying to claim lol. With 23 that's probably 5 scum, depending on neutrals. Are the costume powers standard in these games? I don't know how to visualise that tbh.

Kook could be town, not sure, some posts today felt a little forced. Woodsman seems okay. Is that LP? Stan I don't really like at all, sorry, feels like someone looking for things to talk about. There was one post I liked from him, I'll see if I can find it, but I read it also as a possible pocket attempt. The rest is a lot of grandstanding. Now that we know Bear was town that whole "no last minute swerves" thing is sus.

Technicolor Phantom

Costume Account (He/Him)
What I said about Skunk being frustrated was true for me lol. Take away the names and definitive personality traits and most people sound reasonable and unassuming. I guess also being hard to track votes and use thread marks makes it a little harder to keep up.

I don't know what's conventional in costume games but Ael usually throws in curveballs and this game being unusual worries me a bit lol. We should see some wacky flips soon.

I keep confusing Kook with the other 3 name character but both seem fine for me. Woodsman hasn't stood out for me. Neon is quiet but made some good points.

San Franpsycho

I wonder how many people are coasting and how many just find it hard to follow lol. Makes it harder to separate people. So why did you pick me?Can I ask who you invited last night? Did they talk?

I am going to skim over day end again. I will be more active in the morning, probably going to bed soon, but I want to have a better PoE tomorrow.

San Franpsycho

Can't tell if Gnome has a point about Lightning or if Lighning is just j-manning hard. Why would town want to kill him on any day? I can't remember the last time he actually got voted out. But I don't know.

Neon looks pretty good here but I wish there was more follow up.

I didn't notice it at the time but Kook's reason to switch to Char was actually really bad. I can't quote it but it was "there have been some reasonable arguments." She only said one thing about him after and kinda soft defended him before. I take back my earlier read lol this is a bad look.

San Franpsycho

It was Baba who called Geno out by name, looks like he was just trying to get him tilted for a read, but not sure. Still seems odd, a power move I guess. I don't particularly scum read it so I guess it doesn't matter lol.

Is Alien dodging Neon or did he just not understand? Alien seemed uninvested in day end.

Technicolor Phantom

Costume Account (He/Him)
I forgot that gossip was a day command so I didn't talk to anyone last night lol. I picked you because you were active and town read and I might know who you are (but this chat has convinced me otherwise).

There is an additional element to my role but you don't have to worry about it if you're town. :P

Technicolor Phantom

Costume Account (He/Him)
Kook switching to Char was poor but I don't see scum doing that. Ghost Bear was pretty much guaranteed and there was no sense in sticking your neck out on a weak wagon vote.

If she wanted to avoid stacking with teammates, I guess that could make sense. But I don't know what the votes were and it's fairly easy to leave a vote on Hyde/Wax by going AFK at the end of the day.

Technicolor Phantom

Costume Account (He/Him)
jman/Lightning is just whatever lol. He's obviously bored and wants to do something with his role. I'm sure he'll reveal more the longer we don't play along.

San Franpsycho

I forgot that gossip was a day command so I didn't talk to anyone last night lol. I picked you because you were active and town read and I might know who you are (but this chat has convinced me otherwise).

There is an additional element to my role but you don't have to worry about it if you're town. :P
That's a good bluff, you should use it on everyone :P I've been around long enough to know that gossip doesn't have a secondary power in a game with this many vanillas unless something is broken. Mafia would just kill you though so I would play it like a hider, breadcrumb targets. So if you live I guess you know my alignment lol

The game is for stunting. I take chats more serious. It's good to have a place to work out PoEs, its why I like pair games.

-----

If Char is scum then Kook switching gets a bus vote down and credit for it and I'm not convinced of that performance yesterday, it's hard to tell with Geno. I agree about jman. Some people just can't help claiming, I should know lol.

San Franpsycho

I'm on lunch now, but not much time after that, might miss day start or at least be late, it's at the end of my work day. Do you want to claim this chat or keep it quiet? I will put you in my mid town reads if quiet, don't want to make it too obvious.

San Franpsycho

Last one for a bit unless it's slower here: Snow Creature, Alien, Stan, Kook, Char/Geno are where I'm at for PoE, maybe Snow Ghost. If there's a smart cop in the roster they will check Geno, but knowing this community someone will waste it on jman :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom