Scum Thread Those who want to Destroy MafiEra

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Nothing, the power was used up.
Chuggernaut has become super loved, he will require 2 votes more than majority to be voted out, this stays until MyLo. This is unrelated to the items you received

I know it doesn't matter but how does this interact with my hated

I don't see the reason to blend in when I doubt anyone knows who most of you are. I'm the only one who's obvious here lol. This is the one time we can toss our vote around without it looking weird because no one is going to link it back to you.

That's the question indeed. But having half of you hop onto "no vote" is only widening that gap and probably discouraging people.

Yeah I don't want to get too greedy. 3.5 kills potentially plus whatever the hell is happening in the thread currently.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
*Looks in the costume thread*

ROv0LK@facebook.gif

Oh damn, I can corroborate wee giving out an item because I got the Behelit. I don't think its the play to claim that.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
San Fran is Wee
Blue Ranger is Nat
Pink is Faddy
Zordan is Neeks
Goldar is Stan
Member 2 is ATP
Member 3 is Kyan
Lightning Strikes is Melon I think? Geno might have done something weird with the replacements here
Steven is Random.

The rest I’m unsure of or don’t matter because they’re already marked or we’re going to kill them,but I think we have some good picks with those

I’d go for Nat, ATP, or Kyan I think

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
oh I was thinking killing Random and maybe marking Vere?

I don't know if Vere is lying about that 50% shot but I do not trust him with it lmfao. I think Random will be easier to deal with and Random I think is more likely to be protected to some degree tonight

In hindsight, I do see IM3 as Kyan. He was town reading each of his chat mates (Vere/Faddy/Nat) but otherwise I wasn't able to get much of anything out of him.

I don't know if Vere is lying about that 50% shot but I do not trust him with it lmfao. I think Random will be easier to deal with and Random I think is more likely to be protected to some degree tonight
Also yeah, Vere over Random for sure with that ITA in play. Chuggs is probably pretty high up there in potential targets for that kind of thing.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I kinda want to frame someone before cops use up their shots but also this probably isn't the best night for that with the costumes.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
So we still have:

Chuggs:
-Redirect

Terra:
-Role Fish
-Steal
-Shady Deal
-Motivator
-Random Expert

Hedin:
-Cop
-Watch
-Track
-Frame

The shop was bought out pretty fast last day phase, so could be good to put another item there. D4 will also be the last day the money will be relevant.
With the costumes it could be a good opportunity to use the item steal (if we know someone who holds an item).

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Reality stone has no utility now that it's used up, right? I don't know if I want an item linked to the death of a townie.

Yeah it's useless. I'm going to ask if you got the received anything tomorrow. Hoping if we interact like this it'll be harder for people to pin down that we're teamed if we start flipping.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Probably won't be around for day start, so please don't let puppetmon kill me right away.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I'm actually surprised it took until N3 for someone to target you with anything.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I'm actually surprised it took until N3 for someone to target you with anything.

Well I got hit on N1 I just had that item that made an action fail. Honestly despite being a player that I feel like everyone struggles to get a read on like no one ever targets me.

I actually remembered my password so it’s not as bad logging in on mobile. Chuggs what item are you fishing for? The reality stone?

Damn I had a feeling swapping items too much would get tracked. Why is everything falling apart at the same time right now lol. Hedin looking sus and Malus being drop kicked by Reki lmao

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Thats what I am confused about. Like it didn't make sense to get the Behelit but wtf passed me multiple things?

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
As long as I can string them along so they don't attack me I should be ok, I still have the vote proof. And then I could buy the godfather and hope I get a check tonight.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Yeah, I'm not firing anymore for now. I'm at 6, can't risk being ganged up on.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
That is absolutely Hedins item and I have no idea how to give it to him without looking super suspect when Hedin dies lol

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Who was Baba Yaga again? Maybe if we can gather all the stones we get some cool power.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Oh, lol.

So we have the Time Stone and the Reality Stone. Should we see if we can combine them?

I gave the reality stone to wee already lol. Relying on items seems like a trap in the making unless we have reason to believe one of us absolutely has a use for it.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I'm just trying to muck it up enough for them to try to vote me out instead of Risk killing in. I do think something funny is going on here though.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I'm just trying to muck it up enough for them to try to vote me out instead of Risk killing in. I do think something funny is going on here though.

I'm making it my mission to fuck over the other scum team after this. This is some trash lol. Going to try to bail you out if we can make it through the day but I don't know if I can pull it off.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I don't even get or understand why they would send me items though, it doesn’t make any sense. I think it's someone hanging me dry more than I hung you out to dry in The Thing.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Send Digivice to Chugg

Send Power Infinity Stone to Terra

I will hold my money for now but if it looks like I might go down in Risk then I will send it out before I go, want to hold it in case I need to borrow a godfather shot (and would need to borrow for that).

@Chuggernaut
The Digivice upgrades you, from Sorian to Mafia God Sorian
Your Hated has been removed, your nexus is permanent and you have the power to copy the powers of 2 dead players of your choice, in 1 shot form.

Top Bottom