Neighbor Thread Little Robot Cult

In the interest of potentially thwarting my role being tailored, I worship the Drowned God, which allowed me to participate in the game where I won the Wooden Dagger from Cluedo. If I flip and it says I worship anything other than Drowned God (or Old Gods I suppose) then you'll know I was tailored because me participating in that game would be impossible.

Has anyone privately voted yet? I have not, there's so much shit going on it's been hard to get a handle on who to vote for. I am a little worried scum might have some "end the day early" ability that locks in the current votes.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I have not. I am so out of it all at this point. Wanted to read Hedin, never had the time for it. Where does the test even go here? Stan + Blarg? Who do we vote for then? Chuggs?

Yeah I also wanted to read Hedin and just kind of didn't because of the volume of stuff happening. I think I'm gonna vote Stan for test as of now, I'm sure there will be 100 more revelations in the rest of the day that might change my mind.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
I’m assuming Stan will be a test for sure. I’d like to see Blarg or Maol for the other, kinda just guessing Blarg will have more traction. We’ll see if Chuggs or Rando beat out any of these options though which seems possible if not probable.

I have not voted privately yet. Not sure who I want to push for currently.

Okay so I did read Hedin. My posts are in the main thread. I am voting Stan for testing after reading Hedin.

Still don't know who to vote for voting out.

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
I don't think it is Aeleus. We got a greencheck on them. It is stupid to pursue it at this point. I think it is malus and we should all stack on that.

We need to show some sort of organisation here

Natiko

I’m good voting Malus. I can also consolidate my test vote as needed but we need to decide who

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Hmm. I am fine with committing to a malus vote. Not my first pick but I think we need direction more than my rambling. Propose a malus vote on the thread and get the test going somewhere else?

I'm pretty sure if the Governor role is like turm's he gets 5 minutes after turbo to decide if he wants to Govern, and he will.

Faddy

so the plan is we get chuggs to 9 votes then i have a power that can hammer someone 3 before majority and they will be instantly voted out.

instantly is in the role so he shouldn't have time to counter like in Turm's role

Faddy

cool i need one more

confirmed voters
me

fran

maol

random

wee

kyan

bear

natiko

so the plan is we get chuggs to 9 votes then i have a power that can hammer someone 3 before majority and they will be instantly voted out.

instantly is in the role so he shouldn't have time to counter like in Turm's role
Oh boy rules lawyering time

Natiko

We shall see. Probably gonna step away before I get irritated. Didn’t know it was rude to vote for someone now.

Natiko

So Chuggs is just lying, yeah? Don’t think a Governor use would just have the day continue without any additional impact whether it be the second most place dying, votes resetting, or the day ending.

I get the vibe Chuggs is lying yes. I'm not sure about what.

I think it's possible there could've been some weird role interaction between the Governor and the Bone Lance. But he is also claiming that he still has the Governor shot and will use it at day end if he's the vote leader.

Faddy

If chuggs was 1 shot vote proof then we at least progressed a little

Blarg going 1:1 with melon
I will say the no turbo during risk is super interesting considering Hedin was the clear vote leader

Natiko

I’m in favor of staying on him but I can switch to Melon if we want.

I'm also in favour of staying on him. I think Neon was just really townie even if there's some weirdness with melon. I also think testing Blarg will give insight to that slot.

It's 1 hour before day end so if he's overriding it could happen any minute.

Natiko

I'm also in favour of staying on him. I think Neon was just really townie even if there's some weirdness with melon. I also think testing Blarg will give insight to that slot.

It's 1 hour before day end so if he's overriding it could happen any minute.
I think he’ll hold it and use the Governor first if needed. Assuming he didn’t already use it to avoid the Bone Lance.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
*swings a broom around, cleaning the hotel*

*not a worry in life, nothing strange happening*

*an ordinary day*

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
"Huh. I wonder if this is going there. Would make sense and would fit well with what has been going on so far. Kind of hope it does."

I get that feeling sometimes while reading stories. It is not a bad feeling at all and the feeling that follows is even better. Predictable things are far from bad, when they fit the circumstances well. At that point they stop being predictable and change into consistent and sensible. It is a rewarding feeling above all - you are a part of a well done ride.

That was the feeling I got from the boss fight. What a lovely event. Was so very good to see all of those ancient faces. Well done boss.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Praise wee for the save. Yay.

RIP Jman, that is shame. Funny that he had the role I envisioned Hedin having. Great role, albeit hellish to play without his item. He had these:

8: Recruit, you will recruit them, they now have your win condition
32: Recruit a random scum player, they will share your win condition and you will share a chat with them.

which could explain the N1 alignment conversion. Though both speak of win conditions, not alignment changes so I'm not sure it that actually is it.

Blarg had this: 1 Lie Detector(The player may ask the gamerunner to verify a statement of a player), which I imagine is what Zook had.

Lol melon-Zipped starting with 0 cash.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Blarg's Prize Pool:
1 Lightning Rod
2 Post restrictions(target must post at least 4 gifs in the next day phase)
1 Lie Detector(The player may ask the gamerunner to verify a statement of a player)
1 Memory of the Night Before(one report on a random action that happened last night)
1 Cop Scan(1 shot alignment check)
1 Item Steal Shot.
You must give at least 2 of those to a player that's not part of your team.

Zook got the lie detector. Sneeks IIRC got the memory - a track report I believe. There have been a fair bit of cop shots, so perhaps that too was given out to someone. One more night... item steal feels like the likeliest one. I guess the restriction is as such that you could give everything but the final two prizes to townies if you wanted.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
[He/Him] Fran - UTC-3 - Didn't die. Why? Otherwise could be town I guess, has felt that way.
[He/Him] Natiko - UTC-4 - Anti-EC and general good feels and solving stuff. Early on Blarg too.
[He/They] TheChuggernaut|Chuggs - UTC-6 - Neutral, supposedly. He is getting to final 8, winning before it, or getting shot. Should get him to use his override at least.
[He/Him] AllThingsPurple - UTC-1 - Bombed Hedin, but Hedin could not talk about the action nullification. But if the bombs make ppl vanilla, surely he is not scum? Should read him to assess better, is bit too much of a mechanical read.
[They/She] weemadarthur - UTC-5 - Has felt like their town self.
[He/Him] Zookfoodle|Zook - UTC-6 - Pulled Blarg's? lie detector on nin, who feels tailored. Could be involved with that and thus scum. In this context Lightning's track offer is sorta whatever. Was rather talkative today, good, but it reminds me of what-was-that-game and its D1 where he was somewhat similar and was scum.
[They/Them] Aeleus - UTC+1 - Uber checked N1. Should be good if not converted. Saved nin twice, but was nin scum to begin with?
[He/Him] Maolfunction|Mao - UTC-7 - Scum by POE? IIRC wanted to check Stan before Blarg.
[He/Him] Faddy - UTC - Checked by uber checked Ael. Has been solving and pushing.
[He/Him] Terraforce|Terra - UTC-4 - Donna. Should be good if not converted. Very tame but very busy this game so I don't fault him for that.
[He/Him] Randomless|Rando - UTC-6 - Has felt town, open, direction taking but not aimlessly so.
[Any] Pandora012|Pandy - UTC-4 - Sparks' hidden lover, but did not interfere with him. Shot nin, but did not outright feel like a part of the possible tailor mess. Could see just being a conservative townie. Low POE I guess due to the nin connection.
[He/Him] SalvaPot|Salva - UTC-8 - lol I dunno. POE. Has been Salva and having fun.
[He/Him] The Bear|Bear - UTC+2 - Super town.
[He/Him] The Wizard - UTC-5 - Miller, entry felt ok. Leo was bit subdued so will keep an eye on Wiz. Could read Leo again.
[He/Him] Brazil - UTC-3 - Made a case on town Stan. Shot Kawl due to VI2. Hmm. Remember feeling at least a bit ok tbh and the Stan case kinda reeks of town seeing something and going for it. Low POE at worst?

See if there is a conclusion to disappearing Sneeks. Question Fran a bit. Typical day start mess with hot flip takes, actions, modifiers and whatnot. Talk about getting Chuggs to use his override on a consensus pick. Two kills each night will make this end rather soon.

Did Fran infect scum and are scum afraid of claiming it because they think that Fran in fact has a red check on them?

See if there is a conclusion to disappearing Sneeks.
I am starting to think Faddy was just correct about not wanting to put a replacement into an essentially redchecked slot where everyone was privvy to a public red check.

Did Fran infect scum and are scum afraid of claiming it because they think that Fran in fact has a red check on them?
This is a good point. I don't think scum would want to claim the infect in general, especially after I revealed what it actually does, but if they are afraid of revealing if Fran was switched or redirected or action randomized from Simon, then that adds all the more incentive to not claim.

I don't think I'm scumreading Fran now just because of the not dying thing but I do think it's a bit sussy. Having just been scummates recently with Fran I don't think his behaviour this game has been incredibly different from that, but he has been pretty helpful and seemed to try and solve. If I live the night I will re-read there. Definitely want to ask him what's up tomorrow.

Natiko

I hate to be that guy but if the speculation on number of council members is right we’re almost certainly getting bamboozled by someone.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Dunno what the numbers are exactly, but we missing something for sure. Just hoping it is few things instead of many.

Poor meth vendor, can't even move lol.

Natiko

I’m not expecting anything crazy but we’ll see. I’ve been surprised before.

This emergency meeting modifier seems tough

Faddy's Bone Lance probably would've been helpful there lol

I wonder if Chugg's override bypasses the modifier

Natiko

He won’t use it without pressure, and I’m wondering if we’ll ever be able to swing the votes for this lol

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
We'll get the votes when people realize that it is either that or no vote. Just have to leave the 2nd meeting close to EoD when max ppl would normally be around. Calling the 2nd meeting before that time is bad.

wait what christmas what is that never heard of it why would be people doing that whatever it is

I think the first meeting should be called like a few hours before 24 hours are up. I imagine a lot of people are with their families around that time though.

Heck I'm gonna be with my family today so I'll be around right at immediate day start and then be away for a few hours.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Why are these rocks still around. I got the Power Stone. Sorian said that one of them got destroyed, was that Time?

No I had the Time Stone and it was "lost" which I presume means stolen and Geno just felt like being flavourful with the descriptors that day.

Sorian's was the Reality Stone I believe which is why I made the Thor 2 The Dark World joke. He claimed it was destroyed, I actually thought Sorian had absorbed the Stone into himself like Jane in the movie but then he died and now I think he's perma-died from the boss battle so I have no idea what's happening anymore.

I've considered passing this one I have to Natiko or Faddy but then I feel like it's just a WIFOM game with scum or whomever wants them to try to steal them or take us out, anyway, so it's kinda like what's the point?

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I know next to nothing about Marvel lore. Do all of the stones need to be together for something to happen or do minor interactions between some of the stones exist?

I'm expecting there is either a Thanos role in this game (maybe not necessarily someone *is* Thanos but they have a Thanos *component* to their role) or it's just whoever collects all 6 of them wins or can just be like

Kill: All Scum

or whatever bs command they want

I feel like Brazil's play this entire game would not be out of character for a Godfather. Between the Kawl kill, the Risk activity, the Stan and Chuggs bit and now this Maol bit, it feels like he wants to be cop checked. I really wish Bear did not check there it feels like a waste. I don't really trust the check but Brazil isn't quite my top suspect.

Top Bottom