Spectator Thread Enjoy the Show

AccurateCoordinatedFowl-size_restricted.gif

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Welcome to spec, folks - enjoy the ride! (BTW, good to see to you around again, Ketkat!)

Glad to say that after reading almost twelve hours of Pub Landlord discussion, I'm yet to have any painful flashbacks to EastEn- OH GOD, NO!
Lol I won that thing D1 so I don't remember anything that happened after but I think you became Pub Lord?

Please don't discuss the other thread you see in the folder since it's a spoiler, just watch and enjoy the fun when that begins.

Dang, they actually took out their doctor like that.

The tailor and hypnotist roles being revealed like that is just going to drive them all crazy next day phase too!

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
That's way too many posts to keep up with! I think mine was like 20 posts and I don't think I said a single useful thing in there
Lol our lover chat had a lot of posts only because I was talking constantly, so sounds about right for yours to be around 20.

I think your lover enjoyed their time with you at least tho :D

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
BarneyShirou said:
I have nothing more to add, if my partner wants to speak the floor is theirs

I'm thinking about,
All the things,
I'd like to do in my life.
I'm a dreamer,
A distant dreamer,
Dreaming for hope, from today.
Sorry, Fate - if you were going to recite Duffy, you should have been begging them for mercy.

(Stone Ocean was great, though.)

For when the time comes.
Spec Ship: A spectator here can use the Spec Chat command Cannonball Barrage: X, that player loses 1 Battalion, the command can be used every hour but can't be used on the same player twice.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
As tempted as I am to fire off a shot to remind them that the spec ship exists, I can't bring myself to pick anyone out... not yet, anyway.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Alright, it's too quiet in Africa and Oceania since they haven't got anyone to fight against. Let's liven things up.

CANNONBALL BARRAGE: SalvaPot

Purely because he's roughly in the middle.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
For the sake of making something happen in Oceania (and to see if ATP thinks his blockade might not be entirely secure):

CANNONBALL BARRAGE: Natiko

The spec ship's fun, but I wouldn't want to actually put anyone in real danger from it. (That's just me, though. If anyone else wants to fire at anyone who's down, I won't argue against it!)

lokiduck

I feel so bad for Ephi. Having them be completely fine (at least publically) with Jman while wanting Ephi murdered is such bullshit lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
If I was paying closer attention I'd use the spec ship but I don't even know who to aim it at really lol. I wanna see the Hedin flip though after Bears claim about the items, that's wayyyy too sus to ignore.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
nin said:
Living the best life in argentina right now. Drinking mate and enjoying my asado.

CANNONBALL BARRAGE: nin

This isn't actually a cannonball - Mbappe's just managed to belt a football all the way to Argentina from the other side of the world out of spite.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
This doesn't have to be the end for Uzzy. Is it too late to give Dua Lipa some battalions to control?

Sawneeks

little green dog
I'm still really bummed out I had to sub out of this game but everything is just so active and I've just been running on empty and sleeping the last few days.

The game was a lot of fun though and the amount of stuff geno packed into this game has been so much fun to figure out and play through. Absolutely been a blast to play with everyone involved and I hope they have a great rest of the game <3

I'm still really bummed out I had to sub out of this game but everything is just so active and I've just been running on empty and sleeping the last few days.

The game was a lot of fun though and the amount of stuff geno packed into this game has been so much fun to figure out and play through. Absolutely been a blast to play with everyone involved and I hope they have a great rest of the game <3
Dr Monkey will replace you once the night begins, I think she's going to do great

I hope Blarg clutch posts, is the replacement a hard enforced rule? I feel like I can excuse Blarg not meeting the 10 post quota because of stuff in his life, feels like he's gonna start posting for real tomorrow.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
OK getting this out now before anything else. Geno I know that these games take so much from you to run and it sucks when things don't go right. That said I hope this isn't the last one forever....just the last one for awhile. Your imagination and ability to put something like this together that actually works is mind boggling. Also look at the reaction the community had with sign ups plus the cameos that you have gotten. I mean you basically brought the whole community together for the holidays so we could all murder our friends, what more could we ask for?

Thank you so much for this game.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
That said, holy shit that role. I loved it. More later when we can spoiler as I dont accidentally want to say anything. Ephi I already held your MGS game in high regard, I have even more respect now with how you held it together through that whole game.

lokiduck

They probably wouldn't line up properly in your view but I imagine at some point you could have gotten me listed like that for all the threads I had access to.
Lol would have been amazing.
also laughed during costume day when people thought Ephi’s costume was you when technically you were Ephi ;)

OK getting this out now before anything else. Geno I know that these games take so much from you to run and it sucks when things don't go right. That said I hope this isn't the last one forever....just the last one for awhile. Your imagination and ability to put something like this together that actually works is mind boggling. Also look at the reaction the community had with sign ups plus the cameos that you have gotten. I mean you basically brought the whole community together for the holidays so we could all murder our friends, what more could we ask for?

Thank you so much for this game.
Thank you for the kind words Hedin, it means a lot, however I can't promise much on the gamerunning portion.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Well that's one personal mystery solved.

Also forgot to mention before, you all nailed individual flavor with roles too.

lokiduck

bro did monkey get erased before she could even post? :joffrey:
considering she got overidden before replacing in, she is having a shit time right now and not very happy.

basically a bunch of dick moves happening to a player who was excited to play

Sawneeks

little green dog
considering she got overidden before replacing in, she is having a shit time right now and not very happy.

basically a bunch of dick moves happening to a player who was excited to play
i guess in that case it's not like they knew who would be jumping into my spot but....yeah. it sucks to sub in and immediately be a target/taken out.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Damnit Geno, do the thing that allows us to talk freely already because I need to talk freely!

Ok for the record… maybe I’m telling the truth maybe not
deleted the spoiler

so I’m going to be an asshole in thread and not answer any questions

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I enjoy to work I did trying to defend myself, while working on an angle to push on when no one else was literally doing anything and just coasting , plus still trying to figure out some stuff being called "really crap". Also the things said about my D1 and D2 could apply to 2/3rds of the game but not awareness of that.

Ok I am out of salt now.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
This game is going to be so interesting to deconstruct post-game. I really want to see the action log of everything just to see the madness that has been flying around.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
Ooh I can see things in here now, I didn't even know, I was just coming to look at the costume thread
677087988932542464.webp

I feel so bad for Ephi. Having them be completely fine (at least publically) with Jman while wanting Ephi murdered is such bullshit lol.
I think the best way to put it is that I wasn't surprised that it happened, but I was surprised at how disappointed I was to find out my worst expectations weren't bad enough.

I hoped that begging would work and I wanted it to work and I needed it to work but I can't say I actually expected it to.

But the fact nobody was prepared to even consider humouring me even as a hypothetical to dismiss was a far worse reaction than I expected, and just how unified that response was stung.

Despite all my protesting I do understand what makes me and Jman different -- of course I do. I was lying about various things after all. More than is immediately obvious even. But I wasn't lying about being willing to play nice.
And I really don't actually see what makes me so different to all the other people I have seen be heard out before in other games.

That was probably why I was prepared to revel in the bitterness a bit as a ghost, it was cathartic.
That said I am still twitching every time I read anyone willing to defer absolutely anything at all after their unwillingness to even think about deferring me XD
Yeah sure, put that shit off, go for it!
887823841961840641.gif

I did have a lot of fun going fuck it mode though, and chuggs running into me was fun.
iLWPIPq.gif

Dying at Hedins flip, lmaooooooo
It is glorious <3
767835390198808598.webp

That said, holy shit that role. I loved it. More later when we can spoiler as I dont accidentally want to say anything. Ephi I already held your MGS game in high regard, I have even more respect now with how you held it together through that whole game.
You have no idea how many times I posted something and then had a panic attack for 5 seconds thinking I posted it in the wrong spot. D3 was a quasi nightmare in that department.
Your chats even have similarly long wordy names so the distinction isn't immediately obvious, so it was very true to my experience
396521732443471892.webp

my commute was t r a n s c e n d e n t
Lol, I made this yesterday when maol made a similar comment.
8ohboNg.gif

Sawneeks

little green dog
Ooh I can see things in here now, I didn't even know, I was just coming to look at the costume thread
677087988932542464.webp

I think the best way to put it is that I wasn't surprised that it happened, but I was surprised at how disappointed I was to find out my worst expectations weren't bad enough.

I hoped that begging would work and I wanted it to work and I needed it to work but I can't say I actually expected it to.

But the fact nobody was prepared to even consider humouring me even as a hypothetical to dismiss was a far worse reaction than I expected, and just how unified that response was stung.

Despite all my protesting I do understand what makes me and Jman different -- of course I do. I was lying about various things after all. More than is immediately obvious even. But I wasn't lying about being willing to play nice.
And I really don't actually see what makes me so different to all the other people I have seen be heard out before in other games.

That was probably why I was prepared to revel in the bitterness a bit as a ghost, it was cathartic.
That said I am still twitching every time I read anyone willing to defer absolutely anything at all after their unwillingness to even think about deferring me XD
Yeah sure, put that shit off, go for it!
887823841961840641.gif

I did have a lot of fun going fuck it mode though, and chuggs running into me was fun.
iLWPIPq.gif

It is glorious <3
767835390198808598.webp

Your chats even have similarly long wordy names so the distinction isn't immediately obvious, so it was very true to my experience
396521732443471892.webp

Lol, I made this yesterday when maol made a similar comment.
8ohboNg.gif
aaand saving that gif for future mischief use

RIP ephi <3
Oh yeah sure, now you all want to have actual discussions on how to react to neutral claims
767883192958713916.webp
im so here for this level of sass. tell em, ephi

Sawneeks

little green dog
sick update; still sick. cheese tastes like metal and my brain feels like it's underwater but the fever seems to be gone. small victories.

that said im glad i subbed out because it's now at page 202 and there's no way i could've kept up with that like this. im forgetting what i did hours ago so keeping up with this game would've been impossile.

but i am here for the bloodshed. KILL EM ALL, FINAL BOSS.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Trex does dot damage and they aren't focus firing?

these kids would never survive a real raid from the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, which you can play the expanded free trial which that includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
How many guardian angels were there? That's 3 used before the final form...

Top Bottom