The Quiet Council

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
"Unfortunately, while ultimately successful, D2 and D3 haven't given us much to go on."

YES IT DID!!!

DAY 1 HAS THE ANSWERS AND DAY 2 AND 3 GAVE YOU A LOT.

Read it over, please. Don't just assume Day 1 is irrelevant :(

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Well if they stick with that flip order they have it. Guess we'll see if they talk themselves out of it
It's easy for then to talk them out of it, however. They would have to absolutely hold themselves to that flip order with no discussion next day phase. And that's hard when you're not looking at things clearly.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I wanted to do a bit of flavor but I didn't want the game to be in danger of being solved by it so I went with a pretty wide cast of characters and gave scum some solid fake claims. The one part where I screwed up was making Cypher and Warlock masons. It didn't come up here thankfully but if they did get pushed on it those are clearly not fake claims name wise. Like if you read a little bit of the comics you would be all "yeah that tracks"

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
"and Zook being on the Malus train."

I'm glad someone is thinking about this. Read it over carefully Natiko. Tell everyone how Zook coming in and sealing malus's fate makes NO sense at all if he's scum.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
I gotta give Alexem credit. He is playing a damn good game right now. Pretending to be townie as hell and just letting people cost on the idea that this game has no information that would let them solve it and figure out he is the final Mafia.

I ALMOST won't even be mad if he wins. Almost.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
ZOOK DON'T BE OKAY WITH THIS MISELIMINATION. FIGHT BACK. CALL OUT THE PERSON WHO JUST WANTED TO HAMMER YOU.

In the words of Kazuhira Miller, they playing you like a damn fiddle!! :(

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Oh I get it - I think he's trying to say "Why isn't Hedin dead yet?" and the answer would be because he's on the wrong track, and therefore beneficial to the last Mafia right now.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Alexem wanting to hammer SHOULD be a blatant scumtell. Just because it is going around in circles does not mean you have the last mafia member in your sights.

Also this is true - Chugg confirmed they did both target me. But there's no way the players can know this.

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
Hedin asking who killed me? In retrospect someone who was a fool! Should have killed Sophia night 1.

I got killed for saying dumb stuff on day 1 while not being an obvious doctor target. The perfect game for vanilla town! I don't think it is particularly indicative on who would kill me. I will be happy if scum mention to kill me because I said I thought sophia was SK and therefore to leave her alive.

I am fine with my Sparks is not mafia read. I think everyone was shocked he wasn't town but I guess SK makes sense too. He had too much energy to be mafia

I think Alexem can win this. It will be interesting if he kills Hedin or Stu tonight. Either works. TBH. i don't think opinions are hard formed that if it isn't zook then it is alexem. Lots of wiggle room.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
I'm just shocked that Zook is even on the table as a vote. Sparks flipping SK + Zook's day 1 vote on malus should have instantly cleared him.

There's no logic at all for him being the Mafia at this point, and very compelling evidence that he is not the final Mafia. He should be ruled out.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Hedin asking who killed me? In retrospect someone who was a fool! Should have killed Sophia night 1.

I got killed for saying dumb stuff on day 1 while not being an obvious doctor target. The perfect game for vanilla town! I don't think it is particularly indicative on who would kill me. I will be happy if scum mention to kill me because I said I thought sophia was SK and therefore to leave her alive.

I am fine with my Sparks is not mafia read. I think everyone was shocked he wasn't town but I guess SK makes sense too. He had too much energy to be mafia

I think Alexem can win this. It will be interesting if he kills Hedin or Stu tonight. Either works. TBH. i don't think opinions are hard formed that if it isn't zook then it is alexem. Lots of wiggle room.

I dunno if the Mafia or the Serial Killer killed you on night 1.

If it was the Mafia, you probably got killed because you started the vote on Malus and were probably felt to be a safe target who was also too dangerous to be alive. Hedin was town confirmed, so the doctor (had it existed) would have aimed there. In fact, I banked on Hedin being town confirmed and a potential kill target to play more aggressive as the cop. :P

If it was the serial killer, Sparks had mentioned your name several times in Day 1, so he probably had his target in mind already.

I do think Alexem is likely to win this, unfortunately. Town is too busy WIFOMing this rather than considering the information they DO have to make a rational vote, and that will work to Alexem's advantage. I think Hedin is a better kill choice than Stu tho; Hedin might wise up if Zook flips town and realize that his reads were wrong where as Stu is more likely to continue to play as he has.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
There is absolutely a path to victory for Alex here. It’s not an easy path, but I think it’s more possible then he thinks it is

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
If he pulls it off, I will congratulate him. That would be one heck of a win after losing three allies (Serial Killer benefits Mafia more than it does town) back to back.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
The problem Hedin has here is that one of the two people he is asking is the final mafioso, and thus has no intention of ever having another case - and by the time Hedin realizes this, his fate is sealed in the night phase.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
When you see this: Hi Zook. :(

Guessing Hedin's dead tonight. It is the most logical kill for Alexem of the two confirmed townies.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Didn't expect the day phase to begin so soon.

As expected, called Hedin dying. It was the most logical choice because Stuart is doing exactly what Alexem would want him to do. Natiko is a wild card, but Zook flipping town really should have given everyone pause.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
YES

YES

YES

HEDIN YOU AMAZING WONDERFUL PERSON

DO IT

CLAIM YOU TWO

FOR THE GREATER GOOD
When I saw them put each other as protects I went hmm.

Hedin is bumbling around being confirmed town.

It can be tough when no one is talking to you. Really puts you in a difficult position for reads.

Still though. Turbo this and move on.
I kept waiting for someone to really engage with me and it didn't happen. I could have probably been more assertive in trying to get people to talk instead of just waiting for them to do it themselves.

ZOOK PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP.

SEE YOUR DAY 1 VOTE ON MALUS

DEFEND IT AND SEE THE TRUTH

WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!
The lack of relative fight is what kind of settled things for me (plus the fact that neither Nat or Alex hammered after a long time). I try not to use that reasoning for a push, people get busy plus it can feel kind of shitty if it feels like people are telling you that you aren't playing hard enough for them, but it is a factor in my internal confirmation.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
So Alex and Nat will cross vote, Stu is going for Nat and it seems laoni is leaning Alex. Between laoni and Stu I don't know which will be able to convince the other.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
When I saw them put each other as protects I went hmm.
They were extremely blatant in day 1, to my advantage. I was working with effectively three confirmed townies for both Day 1 as well as my cop shot. I'm actually shocked more people didn't pick up on it.

The lack of relative fight is what kind of settled things for me (plus the fact that neither Nat or Alex hammered after a long time). I try not to use that reasoning for a push, people get busy plus it can feel kind of shitty if it feels like people are telling you that you aren't playing hard enough for them, but it is a factor in my internal confirmation.
Problem is, Zook was borderline confirmed townie once Sparks flipped as Serial Killer.

Day 1 - Alexem 2 votes, Malus 2 votes - https://www.resetera.com/threads/kr...-slept-the-town-changed.806226/post-117834516

I come in, vote Malus - Alexem 2 votes, Malus 3 votes - https://www.resetera.com/threads/kr...-slept-the-town-changed.806226/post-117836541

Zook comes in not too long after, seals Malus's fate - Alexem 2 votes, Malus 4 votes - https://www.resetera.com/threads/kr...-slept-the-town-changed.806226/post-117837549

You'll notice that Lux and Malus, who are both active during this, ignored Zook's vote too. If they had all been mafia together, they'd want to actively start fighting each other to get that distance in. Give Zook that townie cred for if malus flips, given that they can't prevent the bus that the hypothetical Scum!Zook just did.

There just shouldn't have been a reason to suspect poor Zook, unless you believe he personally was driving the bus that slammed malus into a bottomless pit on day 1. :(

I suspect Zook himself may not have realized this. Nobody did point this out in game, after all.

So Alex and Nat will cross vote, Stu is going for Nat and it seems laoni is leaning Alex. Between laoni and Stu I don't know which will be able to convince the other.
I'm hoping that Laoni will go for the Alex elimination, and that Natiko will fight for his right to stay in the game. The fate of this game is going to heavily depend on how quickly a Natiko elimination is accepted. If it is challenged, Alexem will actually have to be pressured, but if we have a repeat of the previous day phase, Alexem will easily win.

Last edited:

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Not to take anything away from alex, but if town loses this they absolutely beat themselves then. You don't need to live in the thread or go super try hard, but you do have to play the game a bit.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
If two people vote Natiko, and Alex sees it before the votes change, then the game is over.

Natiko REALLY needs to fight this, badly. Nobody should be voting now because nobody knows who the final member of the Mafia is.

Alexem just has to be townie as possible now, and I think he has this.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Both the no vote and the vote on Natiko were kinda poor play yeah. Lets see how this goes, however.

On the other hand, Natiko is in the right spot even if it's gut read. This all boils down to how Laoni votes now, and she has indicated she'd vote Alexem.

Stu's vote is not necessary as long as Laoni and Natiko hold to their convictions. On the other hand, if Laoni's convictions waver, that's GG for town.

Top Bottom