Kellogg Mills Marketing Department

I feel like you could’ve had a chance at getting donnie out over you. both of you had your best chance likely in a 2-1-1 scenario I think. it would be fun if sk wins still.

My problem was this:

Laoni was never mafia from stuff

so if I chop SK in f7 that presents the issue of laoni basically being town in f5

leaving me with only maol as a viable chop, which ok fine.

but then I am left with tepig/akane/laoni/CO all alive and none of them are letting me win a f3 imo

My problem was this:

Laoni was never mafia from stuff

so if I chop SK in f7 that presents the issue of laoni basically being town in f5

leaving me with only maol as a viable chop, which ok fine.

but then I am left with tepig/akane/laoni/CO all alive and none of them are letting me win a f3 imo
laoni was very town at points to me. idk how laoni got voted but that’s not for me to understand

have you burned too many people that are still alive?

but are you the cereal killer?
Oh that one 100%. I only kill tasty breakfast treats, not people

I think Donnie might be in trouble if people look back and see he adamantly thought I was scum and never entertained I was SK. He was the only one who did and I thought it was a scum throwing scum calls around to try and protect himself from the SK but, it was the other way around.

One day I'm gonna roll scum and... probably completely let everyone who has said I'm going to be scary if I rolled a killer role LOL
I was pretty sure you were town if it helps I only wanted consider that maybe chuggs saw something I didn't

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Town should give Donnie the win, without him I don't think they would have gotten a chance.

Don't worry about it, I had a worse track record than you Chuggs for pushing town XD At least I got there with Donnie and Hisoka just, mixed up on which is which

Oh so Donnie is the SK? And the shady votes were just unlucky. He's been doing great at looking towny otherwise.

Anyways, welcome folks! Fun reading you both. When laoni got voted out I thought it was over for town tbh.

Go town, you got this!

Oh so Donnie is the SK? And the shady votes were just unlucky. He's been doing great at looking towny otherwise.

Anyways, welcome folks! Fun reading you both. When laoni got voted out I thought it was over for town tbh.

Go town, you got this!
Tbh so did I. That's why one of my final pushes was breaking down the scum wincons. I wanted to try and instil that sense of panic and urgency and get them to shoot into each other

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Tbh so did I. That's why one of my final pushes was breaking down the scum wincons. I wanted to try and instil that sense of panic and urgency and get them to shoot into each other
I don't think Donnie thought Achro was scum. He didn't let me know what he was thinking with his order but I think he thought he was taking out a lock town.

Playing against an SK is rough. However, if town was a little less cohesive I'd have went to kill donnie yesterday and had a good chance.

but yeah, dont think I win if donnie dies in f7 tbh town towncored well

I don't think Donnie thought Achro was scum. He didn't let me know what he was thinking with his order but I think he thought he was taking out a lock town.
Oh yeah I just thought Donnie was the scum and not the SK so that was where I was at. I was directing at Donnie in terms of replying but it was more to the thread as a whole in case I was wrong on Donnie/CO being the last two

I definitely don't think Donnie thought Achro was scum though, he gets better win odds by shooting town and not the final scum

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Achro forgot to mention that I howled a few times at your "scum would never do the exact thing that I am doing or have done" posts. Just wonderful stuff.

Achro forgot to mention that I howled a few times at your "scum would never do the exact thing that I am doing or have done" posts. Just wonderful stuff.

thank you lol. I was snickering myself.

The towns reactions of "...wtf achro" are great.

although they think I didnt believe maol, lmao. cute.

I think if he kills Tepig he's next on the block so he has to leave Tepig as the easy one to for tomorrow.

And then between Akane and Maol, man, idk. I would have said shoot Maol when Akane was locked in on going CO -> Tepig, but Akane's become more non-committal to that. But if you shoot Akane, Maol gave no indication of his preference, and if he and tepig both prefer Donnie, that's it.

I think I'd shoot Maol and just try and sway Akane back towards shooting Tepig

Donnie

Mafia, pocketed, or dead N1
1024506698364371004.webp

Good game everyone, always fun to read spec and see folks thoughts as the game progresses. I'm conflicted on whether I want to reveal how I picked the kills lmao maybe it's better no one ever knows.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
A big thanks to everyone who signed up for this game. We’re going to start running more games on this forum and sign ups for those will be open to anyone, so feel free to sign up if you’re interested.

Also we have a Discord if you would want to join that. Message either myself, Donnie, or Hedin and we can throw you a link

Top Bottom