Pair Thread Fran x Fandorin Suite

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
This is the chat of Franconp and Fandorin! Amazing bear love suite room! <3!

Please do not quote posts made in this thread to the main game thread.

Franconp

Frank
It's great that we share the same timezone.

OM is blocked at work so I will only be a le to check this thread during muy lunch time or when I'm home.

Heyo Fran! Nice to have you on my side haha.

Not sure if I can access OM on work either, will find out soon enough.

Franconp

Frank
First time playing Vig too and really tempted to shoot Sorian before he starts lying.

My prediction: this game actually has a town hooker.

First time playing Vig too and really tempted to shoot Sorian before he starts lying.

My prediction: this game actually has a town hooker.
Hard to know when he’ll start doing it.

I guess shooting mid-game, like D2 or D3, is the optimal idea. Wouldn’t want to shoot D1 at least.

I’d be surprised if we DON’T have role towny-hooky.

Franconp

Frank
I'm against using it d1. It's shitty for the other players.

I just realized that EoD is during my commute so I wont be around unless it's a weekend.

I shouldn’t be too active on week days either, but I’ll be around for EoDs no problem.

I don’t think we’ll be in particular danger of getting NK’d soon. Our play style usually gets us enough attention to avoid that.

Franconp

Frank
I don't know about that. We are the kind of middle of the pack kill that I like to do as scum. Players that could be trouble in the long run and are unlikely to be protected D1.

What do you think about Monkey and policy lynching Sorian?
I always get the feeling that Monkey overreacts about Sorian and talks a lot about him only to end squarely in the middle without never really taking a stand when it matters and voting for (or against him). This initial push from her could be that as usual, but I’m playing with the idea that Sorian and Monkey are scum together now.

Will try and bait a bit on the main thread about this, though I don’t think anything worthwhile will come out of it.

Franconp

Frank
I’m playing with the idea that Sorian and Monkey are scum together now.

I was thinking exactly the same.

I expected Monkey to do a meme vote on Sorian but this policy lynch is way too much. The only reason that I think scum!Monkey would do something like that is because she want to distance herself from Sorian.

I was thinking exactly the same.

I expected Monkey to do a meme vote on Sorian but this policy lynch is way too much. The only reason that I think scum!Monkey would do something like that is because she want to distance herself from Sorian.
Yeah, I had the same thought reading it. Like she is councious o her stance on Sorian since the very beginning.

Franconp

Frank
What do you think about post #818 from Coolest?

First he asked if everyone has a role so I thought that he has one and made a soft claim but then he asked how they worked.

Something seems wrong. Either he has a role and thought that it was role madness and everyone else has one or he doesnt hace one and he really dont know how they work.

I tried reading into those Coolest posts, but realized than most likely he is being purposely flippant about his role and what powers he might have. He seemed to ask “how do they work” regarding the partner mechanic since he (seemingly) didn’t understand that the pairs die together.

I mean, him asking “does every pair have a power?” doesn’t really fit with post #828 which is his final post on the matter.

Unsure if asking would help, since I see zero benefit for Scum!CS there.

Franconp

Frank
Not feeling good about Pirate Bae. Malus did nothing so far.

I wouldn't mind voting either Dr Stuart or Pirate Malus.

Pairs I'm feeling good about:

Vere/Apollo
Kyan/Donna
Xbro/Reki
Geno/Sparks

Slight town lean on Brazil/Flux but I have been fooled by Brazil several times before. I'm counting on you for a better read on him.

Franconp

Frank
I like Terra but I'm not feeling good about Natiko. Mostly a gut feeling. The same with AB (who I think it's ok) and Ty (which I'm leaning scum).

Had to gloss over right now, not catch up, but will add in later.

On Brazil, I get progressively better reads on him as the game goes on, but right now I’m town reading him. He’s more pushy on early game scum I think.

How do you feel about Verelios? He’s consistently bringing up small things on others and it’s feeling really genuine to me.

Apollo had a great post going in on Chugg and SkyOdin that came back to a early post I had in my mind as well. Post #1027.

They are very down the activity line, but I’m interested in them.

Franconp

Frank
How do you feel about Verelios? He’s consistently bringing up small things on others and it’s feeling really genuine to me.

I never played with scum!Vere so no idea how he plays but I'm feeling town on him. There are some posts that are similar to how I feel from other players. I also like Apollo, not a lot of posts but most of them have some work behind them.

Like I said on the thread, I feel good about Apollo as well; liked the (sparse) contributions from Brazil/Flux and Xbro/Reki.

Stuart beefing with Sorian doesn't match up with what I expected in a S-Dubs and Monkey/Stuart scum team, so I'm not sure I want to vote there today.What do you think of other lynch candidates? Will you keep your vote on Monkey?

Right now I want to get some attention back into Sorian and see what happens. Chugg and others said they would defend Dubs and some vote movement might be beneficial here.

Franconp

Frank
I'm leaning to vote Pirate Malus or CoolestBeat.

Pirate is playing like she did in Mafiera and Malus is playing really safe.

There Is something about Coolest posts that don't feel good to me. I expected a lot more fluff. Mostly a gut feeling.

Coolest is pretty bad so far, I agree. He weirdly didn't fluff too much and his posts always seem to have an edge against another player or topic.

Pirate is playing like she did in Mafiera and Malus is playing really safe.
Kinda lost on the Bae wagon other than that. I think I agree remembering that game, but those votes sorta popped without much discussion and suddenly gained traction.

We can talk here during the night right?

Sorry for my activity this phase. I'll be better from now on, had a rough week end here at work...

Anyways, not confident that this was a Scum x Town lynch. Either way the slow escalation to Kalor's lynch is bound to give some information on scum. I'll be rereading the progression before Day 2 starts to have a clue on this.

At least we didn't lynch a PR! And probablyPirate Bae/malus are getting NK'd.

Franconp

Frank
That was a bad lynch. There was nothing in how Kitsune or Kalor was playing that was scummy.

I'm still not sure about Pirate Malus claim. Something about the timming makes me doubt it. If you are a powerful role you don't claim when you are tied and with an hour left before day end. There is plenty of time for things to change left. I'm going to look for those breadcrums tomorrow.

If it was town vs scum I'm not sure who could be scum in that vote. Looking at the people who voted close to EoD I'm still feeling good about Vere/Apollo and Ty and Kyan's vote was self preservation. Kyan claimed that he wanted to avoid a tie.

Coolest gave a weak vote for his vote and Z-Beat voted of wagon. Still feeling bad about them.

SkyOdin kept his vote even when he was around near day end. Chugger voted Tybro. Weird that he didn't followed him when they where tied.

I'm feeling worse about Sorian. The way that he dismissed the Tybro vote with little explanation is something scum!Sorian does. B-Dubs didn't even voted.

Sorian dismissal got my attention as well and will probably be a hot topic come D2. B-Dubs said he’d be off due to his accident but yeah, I’m scum leaning them for sure.

We’ll see if Pirate doesn’t wake up dead though. Differently than the Monkey/Stuart wagon that was bound to deflate in the end, she and malus were really close to getting lynched and that claim is suspect like you said.

My town reads didn’t change much I guess, but I’ll be looking more into the EoD to confirm this later.

Will try to focus on Geno and Natiko on my reread and later during D2. I think they have posted a lot of content but didn’t really get discussed in thread.

Franconp

Frank
I feel good abou Geno and Sparks. Mostly because of Sparks. He is playing as I expected him to play as town. The only time he was scum I was one of his partners and he wanted to do a lot of crazy plots and he just posted fluff in the thread.

Natiko is a hard read. I'm thinking townie and the same with Terra but it's not the greatest of reads.

Dr.Monkey said:
Let's all swerve and get CoolestBeat? too easy? I'm unsettled.

I dunno.
Considering an possible Town x Town lynch, this is exactly the type of post I’d expect from scum!Monkey. She also made a innocuous question to me just before this.

This is post #1.722 and AB/Ty were leading with 10 votes, but Apollo, AB and Zipped turned the lynch over to Kalor.

Franconp

Frank
Did Pirate Bae breadcrumbed cop?

When Kyan said this:

Kyanrute said:
Yarr Bae reminds of what-was-that-game where she fake claimed cop as a meanie.

Pirate Bae said:

Pirate Bae said:
Ah, MafiERA. What a wonderful time.

And then she posted this 2 gifs:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Franconp

Frank
Sorian said:
I see the overt breadcrumb, I won’t tell if you won’t.

This post by Sorian must be related to that breadcrumb then.

I think that could be NAI for sorian. I have seen him do that as town and it also could be scum.

Franconp

Frank
The thing that bothers me is how "in your face" that everything is.

Those 2 gifs from Pirate Bae aren't breadcrumbs, they are the whole bakery!! And then comes Sorian shouting "did you see those breadcrumbs?!!!". And when Pirate Malus are in trouble and soft claim Sorian and Monkey immediately said "remember those breadcrumbs".

Everyone was being really obvious about this.

But it's likely that I'm mistaken.

I don’t think it is probable that a Monkey, Sorian and Pirate Bae (and their respective partners) scum team would link themselves together like that so soon. Normally scum tend to distance a bit before a claim, so pointing out those breadcrumbs could be something else.

I do think Sorian’s posts on the matter were weird even so.

Franconp

Frank
Yes, I dont think the 3 of them are scum partners.

If Pirate Bae is lying I would be suspicious of Sorian.

Monkey interactions with Sorian are weird. Looks fake to me. Forced.

Looking at the votes I have no idea who could be scum. None of them seems unnatural so maybe it was town/town?

Rereading those last moments of the phase and I’m leaning for town x town. Didn’t see a push to save Ty, but at the same time it’s worth looking back into the build up for Kalor’s lynch since I didn’t think it was very well explained.

Top Bottom