Pair Thread Break Room

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Hello, Lars and Sadie, and welcome to the Big Donut break room, where you can retreat after a long day of donut-making (and mafia) to watch horror movies and chat.

You are LOVERS - but since you haven't really admitted it to anyone (including yourselves) you can only use this thread during the night phase. All other lovers' issues apply though - if one of you dies, you both die - so be careful out there.

This thread will be locked during the day phase, but you'll still have read access.

saenima

Not Aeleus
I completely missed Monkey's post that we could talk before the game started lol

And today i forgot the day ended sooner than usual. I was gonna pop right now into the thread fir day end and there was already a dead body on the floor

saenima

Not Aeleus
So huh i have no reads whatsoever. I always suck in the first day because i have no threads to grab onto. I was watching mostly Saw and Wee's conversation to try and see if there was scum in there. But it honestly seems like it was just town being town and getting town killed. What do you think?

I'm feel mostly the same, I suck at the first day for the same reasons and it just seems like town grasping at straws. Wasn't comfortable with the weemadarthur lynch and I think there might be some scum manipulation there. It bears looking into further in the daytime.

Top Bottom