Not open for further replies.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
AIK5brn.gif
= reference to kingkitty our community's most famous Arsonist IIRC

several flame-based puns

fire

etc.

I won't, you are not a trust worthy person. A neutral arsonist is not someone to be trusted.

I'll message someone I trust letting them know I'm a gossip I invited you and you told me you are a neutral arsonist. I'll share with them your same offer but no way am I sitting on it. It can be declared to everyone tomorrow and town can decide what it wants to do.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
My full Role + flavour is "Bob the Bomb Maker" a disgruntled employee who is tired of management's crap and is "going Postal (That is Neutral)" is what my PM says

You're the only one who knows; I don't know how long this cute chat of yours lasts, but if you feel like being unprecedented & historical rather than playing out this game the good ol' traditional way as you seem to enjoy, like I said I'm open for business and we can correspond targeting via later PMs

My full Role + flavour is "Bob the Bomb Maker" a disgruntled employee who is tired of management's crap and is "going Postal (That is Neutral)" is what my PM says

You're the only one who knows; I don't know how long this cute chat of yours lasts, but if you feel like being unprecedented & historical rather than playing out this game the good ol' traditional way as you seem to enjoy, like I said I'm open for business and we can correspond targeting via later PMs

Or you and ephi are hunting each other and now you know who to target.

Fuck around and find out is a saying right? Well you fucked around Blarg and now everyone is gonna find out.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
lol I know you know that Town consensus will be to vote me out ASAP, don't pretend otherwise

o p p o r t u n i t y, ATP, it's yours

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
That was a self-damaging mistake I admit but I was caught up in the heat of the moment, I thought more people would swerve to Ephi last minute and then you unvoted it was nervewracking you understand? An unfortunate position I've placed myself in which is why I'm coming to you for MUTUAL help, yes?

Judging by our tandem vote and unvote at the end from off-wagons you and I are not so different we can work together amicably if you let us

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Nvm I dont want to hear your answer.
Very well, let it go down in the records that you squandered an ally that fell right into your lap... for what? Personal Townie points for yourself? Have fun being upgraded on the Mafia kill priority list, I'm sure that will help Town immensely. But judging from your hardline stance about this you must be Mafia, thinking to offer me up as a sacrifice to Town for 1 more Day safe from scrutiny towards you and yours?

Whatever, my offer stands should you change your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom