Chatting by the Water Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Oh sup. Wont be around for long, im only posting now since i really cant seem to sleep.

Picking me for this is an odd choice given timezones usually make this kinda chat difficult but hey its nice to be included.

So you think theres any truth to HP thinking he got us and that blarg will somehow kill 3 if us tommorrow?
Because honestly i dont see how and suspect he just screwed himself over.

Oh sup. Wont be around for long, im only posting now since i really cant seem to sleep.

Picking me for this is an odd choice given timezones usually make this kinda chat difficult but hey its nice to be included.

So you think theres any truth to HP thinking he got us and that blarg will somehow kill 3 if us tommorrow?
Because honestly i dont see how and suspect he just screwed himself over.

I guess it depends on who thst third scum is. Either way I think at this point we just have to gamble blarg is not on the verge of victory and vote out HP tomorrow.

Any idea on who the other scum could be? Will be interesting to see of Salva is alive tomorrow, as the defuser you'd imagine he would be the main target tonight.

HP's open wolfing has legit got under my skin. We had him 1 vote from hammer earlier in the day.

I dont understand EC choosing to act as scummy as possible.

I'm genuinely extremely frustrated right now.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Thing is Salva is soft confirmed by Wee saying she had her bomb defused, so i really doubt it there.

Honestly im thinking Sorian, the lack of effort there all game has thrown me but it really stuck out bad today with the insistence on not killing blarg relying entirely on being an authoritative dick anout it and apparently hoping noone would challenge it.
Like i very deliberately called it out with that "thats fuckin stupid" and still got no response (provocative ass till the end), and its not at all like Sorian to not have a solid reason on that kind of plan.
Scum apparently really relying on blarg just hones it in for me.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
HP's open wolfing has legit got under my skin. We had him 1 vote from hammer earlier in the day.

I dont understand EC choosing to act as scummy as possible.

I'm genuinely extremely frustrated right now.
Eh, HP was dead tommorrow whatever he did, there was literally nothing to lose via open wolfing, i wouldnt be surprised if doing it was just a bluff specifically to throw us.

As for EC thats just how shit goes sometimes, hopefully some of what i said left any impression and he will actually learn from this.

Yeah Sorian is high on my list too.

He said at day start he was happy with hp or ec to go.

Hp was one from hammer he didn't vote there he was voting on ec, then when the votes fell away from HP he moved his vote from ec to hp.

He was happy for either to go but moved his vote from one to the other perfectly avoiding getting hp eliminated but finishing off the town ec vote.

Eh, HP was dead tommorrow whatever he did, there was literally nothing to lose via open wolfing, i wouldnt be surprised if doing it was just a bluff specifically to throw us.

As for EC thats just how shit goes sometimes, hopefully some of what i said left any impression and he will actually learn from this.

I know i know, its just I can't help but take things personally. I feel foolish for voting ec. Foolish for fighting chuggs etc.

Its like I love the idea of mafia but playing it just makes me feel like a failure constantly lol

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Yeah i know the feeling.

I dont really have much to share springing to mind, which is a shame since if HP is right ill be dying tonight.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Oh my thinking is that if HP is telling the truth they have a roleblock or something to aim at salva.

Not actually sure who ill message, lemmie think on it.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Gonna message Wee, inane bullshit of no merit
my messages keep being fucked and i cant be assed trying anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom