Pair Thread The Kitchen - Night 3 Chat (Chuggernaut/Wild Ambulance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Before we get really started fucking hell of a job on that Nat read little bro. Fucking nailed him.

Anyway, wish that had gone better. Had a feeling Maol would test that way but I thought I was onto something with Thorny there. At least it clears them for tomorrow, but feels like a waste of the double test

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I actually think it was a pretty solid case and I thought it was weird that it was being portrayed not to be. Maols completely right about everything Vere saying being real easy to fake if scum. Vere feels like he’s overselling how much the claim made him look scummy too. Everyone was very up front about not wanting to chain test dogs, and Vere wasn’t anywhere near the top of the suss pile

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I got yanked out of this chat for a couple of minutes by the way and I’m trying very hard not to read too much into that lmao

A Wild Shark Appears

Our resident acupuncturist
Blarg is standing out to me today. I felt good about him in our chat, but I feel like the sleuthing I expect from Town!Blarg hasn’t been as strong today.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I’m very paranoid of Hedin at the moment as well, but can’t put it into words as of why. Going to try to do a reread of him later, but I’m unsure of him at the moment. Probably would have put Loki on the paranoid list as well, but I thought she looked pretty good when she started getting more active

A Wild Shark Appears

Top 3 town:
Kyan
Lokiduck
Nin (mechanical clear)
Random
I know 4 is cheating but these ones stand out as town to me.

Top scum:
Vere
Z-Beat

Only got these two for my top scum need to do a reread of the game with the added information from EoD.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I’m not sure about Beat. His kind of weird case against Rando felt like something he would do. Explain it to me because you’ve been more right than me in this game lol

A Wild Shark Appears

I’m not sure about Beat. His kind of weird case against Rando felt like something he would do. Explain it to me because you’ve been more right than me in this game lol
I just feel like so much of his content D3 is so mechanics heavy and very light when it comes to actual mafia content like reads and such. I feel likes he coasting off of his claim too imo.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Yeah I would agree. I think what's giving me pause was the case on Rando though. Like I don't think it's a good case, but it feels like a not good case that townie would come up with I guess?

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Anyway, looking at the list I think I feel alright about everyone else. EC and Anex are going to be question marks for what seems like forever though

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Going to ask you what Hedin asked me last night, if you could pick someone to test right now that you didn't have to use a day on, who would you test

A Wild Shark Appears

I think there's a good chance Vere is the vote tomorrow so probably Hedin. I just can't get a good grasp on him at all.
I know you said you couldn’t put your feelings about Hedin into words, but could you walk me through what’s giving you those feelings? Are there any posts in particular that rub you the wrong way?

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I know you said you couldn’t put your feelings about Hedin into words, but could you walk me through what’s giving you those feelings? Are there any posts in particular that rub you the wrong way?

It's not so much I think anything he's doing is scummy, it's more that I don't think he's done anything that's townie I guess? Like most of the people who I wouldn't vote for I have a reason for why I don't think they could be scum, (Up until tomorrow when we have to start over on most of those) but I can't actually think of anything Hedin's done that's jumped out to me as a town move, and that's what's making me nervous

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
If I find the time I want to go back and look at when the Maol train really caught steam because I still don't really know what people were seeing there. Man, I should have pushed harder against that when it was taking off, he was clearly town at that point.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Probably Kyan because I don’t want to be eaten, but I’m starting to think that doesn’t actually work, so probably someone that I’m not super sure about read wise, but also would probably not vote for like Blarg or Maz.

A Wild Shark Appears

I've only been paired with away team peeps so I wanted the perspective of someone from home team. I also wanted to check if you were town.

A Wild Shark Appears

oh-yeah-hehehe.gif

One last thing…
5m6qrk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom