Danganronpa 2 Cult Thread - Ancient Ruins

Fanto

Confirmed Town
LEuSX4q.png

The aaaaancient ruins... pretty scary! I wonder what kind of secrets they hold?

Oh, that's right... it's you, Junko. You're the secret! You and your secret Cult of Ultimate Despair!

(All normal game rules apply here as well.)

joy of joys! I am not sure I am ready for this job.

I Must recruit the best of all town players to join my cult, and if my shots fail...

well...

ok I gotta figure out a good avatar for this one... obviously it can't be TOO on the nose. I want to win not meme.

I'll dig through my DG stuff and see if I can take a photo of something cool

Devil's advocate: A town core is more dangerous in a bastard game because there is more likely to be recruitment mechanics, especially ones that are unknown to the person being recruited before it happens.
Despair Cult (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Cult in a game this size? Hahaha.

-famous last words from Russian Doll Mafia
THANK YOU

I have been dying to say there is a cult. But it can't be me that says it every time.
Cults are so last season
Lmao goddamnit. Good thing no one had a brick tied around their ankle to let everyone else know about that.

junko-enoshima-laugh.gif

or maybe not, I mean its Role madness, there could be a lightning rod in play.

gotta see who surviives.

But still initial reaction is, hitting scum causes my shot to be refunded and... it got refunded.

so I want to win, so I'm not going to go full on "I checked ATP and he is town" because i want to live and not be NK'd.

that being said, I am going to spend the day working on a narrative of distrust so that I can show that ATP is scum (if need be). end goal is still to survive and get some people to

78512.gif

ok was ATP scum, and died and that's why my shot was refunded, or was my shot refunded because He died and the role was swapped.

Interesting, interesting.

I’m monomi the beloved gossip!

at least that is my role claim.

i will claim I gossiped with ATP on night one and confirm that he wasn’t scum (it’s who I targeted and with that flip)

giphy.gif
so that leaves you, who I invited night 2 (ezekelRAGE) or someone who my target got swapped with.

we can win. We just need to work for it.

It’s going to be a hard game. We gotta dodge town and scum, but it’s possible

Now, if we go into day 3 with no recruitment, and Zeke is alive that means he is scum or otherwise not recruitable.

I’m bored gotta gambit, odds are better that Zeke is scum than I got blocked.
Because if scum blocked me then I’m never recruiting anyone, so I gotta have fun

Top Bottom