Gossip Chat - Night 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Welcome to your beautiful Gossip Chat for Night 2!

(Keep in mind, all normal game rules apply here)

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

Sup Donnie.
Sorry I wasnt around eod, but probably wouldnt have changed much tbh.
Sorian says he wasnt around eod because he was off an hour, but wouldnt have moved his vote. Also says it must be Fate then.
Sorian says WSD msged him end of N1 to form a town core. Sorian coded a msg to WSD to msg you for N2, so you can confirm she is multi msgr and probably not scum.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Mal voters - I still think there is something there. If it was TvT day 1 then it is likely that at least one scum was on Mal and if Vere was scum then it's more likely scum was on the Mal vote to save him.

So ppl believe it was TvT and that ATP wasnt scum.

malus (8 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #645
AllThingsPurple - #649 #795
Donniewahlberg - #690
Natiko - #702 #716
Verelios - #709
Zippedpinhead - #729
nin - #736
Lone_Prodigy - #758
jman1954goat - #796
FateShirou - #798

Like I said earlier LP/Zipped/Nin stick out to me.
Zipped basically just said he sheeped his townreads.
LP just wanted to tie
Nin still hasnt gotten back to me.

If Zipped's reasoning for voting Geno also involves "my townreads are on there", will start to side eye him more too. That reasoning is weak imo and allows ppl to skate.
---------------------------------------

Bae mentioned Fate was the only one that stuck out to her on the mal vote, did she ever pressure him about it?

I want to see how the Geno vote/flip plays out. Will be on the lookout for anyone that tries to not look at the Geno vote because "he couldve switched with ATP". That excuse can be used for every flip goin forward, it just spreads fear and helps scum.

Like when I made the comment of least we got Faddy and Mal as confirmed, Natiko came back with something about Faddy's flip not being concrete either. I just ignored it because it would lead to nowhere.

Donnie

Mafia, pocketed, or dead N1
Yo good rundown. Will try and keep my mouth closed on the tailor ability, I've been bringing that up too. You're right though, it's as pointless as lets investigate who did Faddy cover lol full wifom we'll never know either way, just need to keep going with the best flips. Not every scum can come up looknig like town, only one so isn't that big a deal. On the Geno flip, I think Jman was fine, too loud about everyone holding to be scum imo. Nat I'm 50/50 on, probably feel worse about Bae at this point out of the two and starting to think we probably do have a loud scum. Don't think all of them can be sitting back. Bae's been getting passed on what meta-Bae would seem like as scum, not interested in that but seemed like she was trying to defer the vote to Sorian to avoid blame then dropped the hammer on Geno. We'll see what she says, provided we survive the night lol

Out of Zipped/LP/Nin, probably still thinking Nin more than LP for trying his best to vote but claim the vote was bullshit lol, LP did try to shade Nin loudly at the end there lol so they wouldn't be partners, an elim of one will clear up the other. Zipped, I struggle to get anything more than NAI from his actions since he hardly shows up but he at least sucked it up and said Geno's play was bad this time.

I'll keep an eye out for a message from WSD, nothing yet but good to know that was the other person. Bae was throwing their name out too without bothering to follow it up, worth noting that too so that's a rough look if WSD is town.

How many shots did you start off with in your vig shot/who are you thinking about going for tonight?

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
On the Nin/LP thing are you talkin about this post where he called nin out?

nin hasn't posted here in 24 hours.
if so , I dont really see it as a call out.

Also remember this post that I had to specifically ask LP to touch on after he ignored the question previously to answer another one.
Nin and Zook look the most opportunistic there. Zook was posting until about 1.5 hours before EoD and never moved his vote as the Nat train evaporated and malus moved into contention. Looks like a deliberate attempt to stay on the sidelines.

Nin jumped on Nat with little provocation, bemoaned the Vere and malus wagons as both being bad, and picked malus because Vere was nice to him. That said, I feel a little better about him today when he got very invested in Bae not putting him on his scum list.

I only had the 1 shot.

Donnie

I read that first one as maybe a little lay up attempt for day 3 in case he gets any attention. The second quote you pulled where he comments on Nin looks designed to be read whatever way that suits him later. "Don't like nin/but then again maybe I do". Wifomy but if Vere was scum he mentions LP a few times on his scum reads as well as Bae. Vere would have been smart enough to mention his partners along side townies (mal and geno, both dead and town).

Going to send the command to Fanto to load your gun back up in a mo

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
ATP and Zeke. I think ATP has been going strong and making good insightful posts. Zeke just feels like town Zeke at this point (but I will be the first to acknowledge that I have been burned by that thought before).
Goin back to this post on Zipped. I need to ask him what was so "insightful" about ATP's posts. Because for the most part I just remember ATP just arguing with Geno Day 1.

I read that first one as maybe a little lay up attempt for day 3 in case he gets any attention. The second quote you pulled where he comments on Nin looks designed to be read whatever way that suits him later. "Don't like nin/but then again maybe I do". Wifomy but if Vere was scum he mentions LP a few times on his scum reads as well as Bae. Vere would have been smart enough to mention his partners along side townies (mal and geno, both dead and town).

Going to send the command to Fanto to load your gun back up in a mo

Thanks, I assume I get the shot tonight when actions lock and can use it 2mrw night? If so we can come up with a way for you to msg me who to shoot 2mrw night, like putting ".." in front of a person's name or something.

Probably have you post a stop sign pic/green light gif to call it off/on

Donnie

Dmed Fanto asking when exactly you receive the shot. Had assumed tonight but that makes more sense that it'll be processed at night closed so probably tomorrow. Putting the ".." is a good shout for sending a signal on who might be a good idea but it's your ability man, feel free to figure it out with Sorian or just go for it yourself, I don't need any control over it to feel good.

Donnie

Was thinking gossiping WSD might be a good idea tomorrow night if I'm alive or just circle back around to one of you lol

Donnie

Lmao yeah you get the shot at the end of night actions so will need to hold it til n3

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Aight. Dont forget the ".." having your input on a possible target would still be nice since your the reason I have the shot.

Also in case you get the msg from WSD and cant confirm in chat before night ends (or I dont see your confirmation) throw a random *truffleshuffle* in the game thread. I agree with Sorian that scum wouldnt have that role as a multi use ability.

Donnie

Right no bother. This chat will close in two hours btw lol got caught out with that with the Sorian chat thinking it would close at game open. If I make it through this day phase and chat WSD what do you two want me to mention/not mention about your claims? I can leave it at being relatively confident your both not scum (I was worried on n1 lol but figured if either of you were I would have got death tailored since you both knew I had gossip, scum will have to have taken a punt on what they got back) or i can share your neighbour claims so WSD can back that up later if needed. Sorian never told me what their secondary was

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Sorian says you can share w/e you want with WSD if they msg to you gets thru, since scum is unlikely to have multishot msngr.

Sorian says bare minimum you can share the network about the four of us.

I dont mind you sharing that Im the vig and I shot vere or the neighbor stuff either.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, you two have been up wayyyyy too late.

Please return to your rooms and relax. Let the sound of the ocean gently rock you to sleep.

Now then, sweet dreams everyone. Good niiiiight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom