Life is Strange: True Colors Mafia - Spec Thread

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Welcome to Spec Thread!

Keep it chill, and remember everyone can see this after the game.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
It was pretty quiet in scum chat during the day, but they're strategizing now tonight.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
122388.jpg

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
I suppose the big question going into D2 is why me instead of Corrik? If his claim's legit, I wonder if scum are hoping to goad town into a mis-kill by pushing the role cop angle. Assuming he's town (which isn't a given), I would have thought that shooting Corrik would be a good test to see if there's a doc or a jailer in play. They could, of course, have thought that I had a PR (like last time, when they thought I was a tracker), but even so - a claimed cop, even if it's a bluff, would surely be a more important target?

Of course, if Corrik is scum...

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
If I was still in, I'd be looking closely at Malus today. So far, Terra's coming across better than Corrik, but I can still take Corrik as misguided town for now.

Sorry for the crappy play Fate, I should have done better :sob:. Some personal stuff happened and I had to drop, its been a tough week :sob:

Don't really feel comfortable talking about the game much since I got a sub as opposed to being dead. Terra came in guns blazing which I do love

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Scum chose the best kill target they possibly could have tonight, gunna be tough for Town to come back but it's still possible. They can't miseliminate today though, or else Scum wins at night because tomorrow would start 2-2.

Big oof at that Corrik vote at the end. That doesn't do him any favours at all.

Caught up on the thread. I put you in a pretty bad spot Terra, you did good :sob:

I can't fathom Corrik being scum. The other town role just had to come out and say Corrik was lying and it would have been an easy 1 for 1. I really cannot comprehend why they wouldn't have claimed. The object of the game isn't to survive yourself, its to just take out scum and if you are letting him get away with this you put town in the worst possible spot as town.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
I can't fathom Corrik being scum. The other town role just had to come out and say Corrik was lying and it would have been an easy 1 for 1. I really cannot comprehend why they wouldn't have claimed. The object of the game isn't to survive yourself, its to just take out scum and if you are letting him get away with this you put town in the worst possible spot as town.
Yes, I think the flip's helped Corrik out. Jam's been pressing well, but as Corrik pointed out, if he's scum then he might have pushed his luck a bit too far by dropping a vote at MYLO.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
Caught up on the thread. I put you in a pretty bad spot Terra, you did good :sob:

I've seen enough D1 cop claim gambits to not take him seriously. Even if he did turn out to be the col I'd take it as a double bluff rather than a real claim.

Like my D1 tracker claim.
This game is going to be a very good example of why town cores are good
What if town core simply votes for itself *taps head*

Top Bottom