Cult Thread The Church of Iwata

Well, who do you want to gun for Oliver?

Play the day exactly like you would yesterday, remember we have numbers and should game on getting town to eliminate that last scummy person (exmachina or nzjubjub).

Saucykaz is also a possibility if he claims last night’s death. Have us claim he is too much of a liability and a loose cannon.

And you need to be ready to hammer if a vote on anyone but us pops up.

Today will be insane, and any vote can be construed as scum trying to bait town.

Oliver James/Isaac

I don’t know if you can read this, but if you can keep using words like town in descriptions about yourself. We need to ingratiate it in the other three players. Especially saucykaz.

Have a feeling that guy is going to decide the game.

He is 14-15 hours ahead of my time zone. That puts us at midnight or later tomorrow. I was hoping for no sleep, but if not maybe exmachina votes with Saucyka to try and end the game?

I’m inclined to believe nzjubjub’s claim. Neutral fourth party makes little sense.

Especially since I am the first one to mention Dreamcast and exmachina runs with it.

Exmachina for last scum team member?

Cleaned a toilet, took out a diaper sprayer, steam cleaned the bathroom floor.

I say it’s time to flush’em. Let’s jump up! Time to switch the world!!!

My reasoning is that exmachina could gamer and hasn’t. That leans me to believe that he is afraid of consequences.

Neutral hammering town would be bad. Neutral hammering scum not so bad. Neutral hammering us just delays end of game.
These all also apply for town.

One of them is definately scum though. I like your reasoning we just need someone else to drop a vote on him as well

I know you are cult, just playin it safe in case nzjubjub is last scum.

Hopefully whoever is still NKing kills someone other than us tonight

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
I'm glad I hounded on exmachina64 the whole day, so my vote looked natural somehow. I'm not sure why the game is still on. If no one dies tonight, it's going to be 2v2 tomorrow, and it's all gonna be down to me vs. NZjubjub.

I could reason out that maybe NZjubjub is scum after all, though I could make a fake case that you're suspicious too since it's the last day. Better yet, say that NZ was probably recruited?

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
Oh wait, if no one kills this night, we automatically win tomorrow because we have two votes. If one of them unfortunately has a killing power, I hope they don't use it on you.

If both of us survive until tomorrow we win.

Saucykaz made a good case for himself to get killed by scum if nzjubjub is the killer.

If saucykaz is the killer he decides the game tonight/tomorrow.

I think nzjubjub might kill Saucykaz, I think saucykaz might kill nzjubjub.

I think both of us are their second tier targets...

Monty hall problem tied to hydro pump. Remaining killer wants to force a tie and get more information on the remaining cultists

Essentially unless you are 3-1 against cult (which would end the game) you can do that and get another day with free information.

And if you DO lynch someone you win overnight as well

You only lose with this proposition if it evicts you

Unless saucykaz votes for nzjubjub or nzjubjub swaps votes we should hold off. Let the vote go almost the whole way.

scum may win if they force the tie and one of us flips cult after a NK.

If they are both town then we just need to force Ties. But one of them can kill. Otherwise this game would end in a stalemate.

Both of them are smart they know this. We can’t vote together. I’ll vote after Saucykaz votes.

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
It's alright if I don't win, but I'll do my best to help you win, if that makes sense.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense that both of them are townies otherwise we can just vote against them everyday. So one of them is probably scum.

The daylight shots are all by SaucyKaz. No one contradicted that, and no one flipped that proved otherwise. So NZJubJub is probably scum.

Another thing to look at is that SaucyKaz is probably the neutral, and he still has a killing shot.

Or, he could be town and he could still have a shot. But don't let them know we think this, because they'll wonder how we're wondering why the game is still not over.

Mulling all the details, I think SaucyKaz-townie-withabullet is the most plausible explanation. He will probably use it today. I guess the chances are 50% on NZ(he did vote for the guy yesterday) and 25% each for both of us. Not good. We need to make sure he votes NZ.

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
There's a catch, I think one of them when lynched will trigger something. I think at this point it is safer to lynch SaucyKaz, NZ will probably turn out to be a vengeful something. Now I can't vote SaucyKaz for now.

Let’s do it. If saucykaz role has one more kill then he was going to win long before we were made cult.

Let’s get the guy who doesn’t match.

Great playing with you, it’s been fun

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
It's happening! No matter what happens, the last few days were fun and I'm glad I went here because I might have lynched you. Thanks for being a good teammate!

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
You all made it happen. I was almost a non-entity as @Frisky Dingo mentioned until you recruited me. I had to step up at that point because I didn't want to help you all win without some effort.

Top Bottom