Kingdom Hearts 2.9 HD ReMIX design & discussion

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
Hello. The game is a role madness for small playercount. It's 13 right now. It can be expanded to 15 (just add 2 more ordinaries) if needed.

cabot

Why.
It looks pretty solid, I like how there's only a single extra kill and a lot of powers around voting.

How would the roleblocker work for day phase?

can a scum blocker do a n0 block for d1 for instance?

The Bear

is the doublevote usable multiple times during a day phase or just one shot?

The shot is used if the doublevote is in effect at the end of day. So the double vote can be changed multiple times during the day phase, or even changed back to normal vote before day ends, and the shot won't be used.

The Bear

RB cannot roleblock in N0.

I will explain both loved and rb extra perks.

Loved: The role needs 1 extra vote for any sort of lynch, not just day being turboed. So for example, if Loved had 4 votes, and second person had 3 votes, the votes at the end of the day would be counted 3 vs 3, and the day would end up in a tie.

Roleblocker: The RB can block more roles than usual. They can block the next roles:
Cop (if they used shot, it does not work, shot is refunded)
Mason (if mason is blocked, their access to mason chat will be blocked for next day phase)
Doublevoter (if blocked, they cannot use doublevote next day phase)
Loved (if blocked, their perks mentioned above won't work next day)
Governor (if blocked, they cannot use their power next day phase if not used yet)

The RB cannot do anything to 1-shot BP or the Restless Spirit or the Bombstopper

Last edited:

Hecht

Like dubstep for my bootyhole
So do they block the player during the night and it lasts until the end of the next day? - e.g., DoubleVoter, Governor

Hecht

Like dubstep for my bootyhole
I'm a little concerned that the Bombstopper can be blocked. It's already a pretty low chance of them actually successfully blocking a lynch bomb anyway.

The Bear

If you think it would be better for Rolestopper to not be RB'd, that can be implemented.

cabot

Why.
Role PMs look fine, no glaring issues I can see.

I will do my usual and encourage text formatting for important bits.

I'm talking highlight tag for basic mafia mechanical stuff (role name, alignment, command, wincon) and bold for less key but still important knowledge (fluff name, description of role power, links to threads, team members)

Can we bring this up to the team as a whole? I think role PMs should be standardised and this stuff should be considered. It's pretty helpful to players of all experience levels.

The Bear

The role PMs have been updated with highlighting the most relevant parts (flavor name, the role, commands the role can use and the alignment).

I think they are more or less done.

Pedro

The Last Airbender is actually a great movie
Can we bring this up to the team as a whole? I think role PMs should be standardised and this stuff should be considered. It's pretty helpful to players of all experience levels.

We are currently writing a guide for our reviewers, and this is one of the things that will be included in it, because yes we've seen inconsistent PMs before c:

---

As of now, this game is greenlit and ready to launch. Thanks, everyone!

The Bear

Night Action Priority:

1. Roleblocker
2. Scum Kill
3. Scum Janitor (1-shot cleaning of the kill)
4. Town Cop (1-shot)

Almost all roles are day-phase related, so the priority list is not huge.

Top Bottom