Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
Oh right, the numbers. Shit post those to the thread lol

Sorian

Staff member
I was just thinking on my drive home and had a though

WHY ARE WE FUCKING MORONS

Who wants to raise their hand and tell me why we shouldn't have protected Brazil?

Sorian

Staff member
If I find out that we RNG blocked our own kill at his end of this game, I'm never playing mafia ever again.

If I find out that we RNG blocked our own kill at his end of this game, I'm never playing mafia ever again.
I think your future mafia career is safe. We're probably the only ones left with a regular NK, otherwise we'd have 4 traditional NKs + the disappearances at this point in the game if the SKs hadn't been killed. So we were the ones who hit Crimson.

It's still hilarious though. It really never occurred to me that I'd also bounce stuff from within the faction.

Sorian

Staff member
I think your future mafia career is safe. We're probably the only ones left with a regular NK, otherwise we'd have 4 traditional NKs + the disappearances at this point in the game if the SKs hadn't been killed. So we were the ones who hit Crimson.

It's still hilarious though. It really never occurred to me that I'd also bounce stuff from within the faction.

The thing is if Tearable is Silver then we failed two kills. How did the other one fail?

Sorian

Staff member
Also he's probably bluffing now, he's used at least once shot. There's no world where he was holding that revive and just left it to chance.

Still, our Tearable kill is only for him. Our urgency regarding that kill was related to Hecht possibly raising another townie from the dead. If I manage to survive today and kill him tomorrow, it'll all be good :P

Sorian

Staff member
Btw I assume splinters item let's him steal items. This game is super broken if we have no way of stealing items after seeing Crimson's item lol

Sorian

Staff member
I'll let the exodis thing pass because I assume I can summon exodia if faircure dies.

Sorian

Staff member
Can you repost those numbers here again so I don't have to go find them?

Sorian

Staff member
Was hoping there would be some clues in those posts but I didn't see anything special.

I did already think of the lost connection myself but that doesn't mean much.

In GT, did they just beat the shit out of the shadow dragons to purify the balls? That doesn't really help.

With that said,

Our (probably last) neutral is one of these fellow persons:

20. [m] Muffin - MARIO
22. [m] Lifeline - EST - JAK AND DAXTER
23. [m] Kalor - GMT - MARVEL

Do you think their win con is simply "be the last one alive"? Or is it "send X people to the phantom zone"?

PS.: I think it's Kalor.

Sorian

Staff member
Maybe Kalor is Thanos and he wins by complting the infinity gauntlet.

I see no reason why we can't add another item to the mix.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
Stan wasn't being cagey about his own item. I gave him the TARDIS the night you recruited me.

"Recruited"

Sorian

Staff member
I'm sorry if I get you lynched Brazil. I'm playing a very risky game with my vote being worth two. I do recommend you pass the emerald to me or Splinter today so Tearable can't win it on a question if you get lynched.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
No need to pass it yet. I can't see this turning into a turbo so just see how it plays out.

Sorian

Staff member
No need to pass it yet. I can't see this turning into a turbo so just see how it plays out.

Remember, he's only two votes away from a turbo and the thread thinks it's three. If Verelios votes for him it's done.

Sorian

Staff member
Tearable took my bait. His "lead" is going to be me or Kalor.

Isn't majority 7 right now? I only had 4 with yours, Monkey's and Tearable's.

And it's fine. I'm not long for this world anyway. I'm here for the chance at another shot at Tearable :P

Also, if I get close to being lynched, I'll throw the numbers in the thread and hopefully give someone a little pause.

I can also claim, which excites me a little because it could backfire beautifully :lol

Sorian

Staff member
I'm sitting here fucking analyzing the rules of the game for clues thinking the numbers might reference back to them.

Sorian

Staff member
Maybe the players that match those numbers have to do something, like be dead.

That would be SweetNicole, Includios, Fran (lol), Monkey, nin, and Stanley

Sorian

Staff member
That’s... interesting

That doesn't seem right because none of those players are us. I feel like a mechanic like that would punish everyone fairly equally. I see nothing else though.

That doesn't seem right because none of those players are us. I feel like a mechanic like that would punish everyone fairly equally. I see nothing else though.
It could be our version of the Exodia insta-win instead of something related to the apocalypse.

But that's such a long shot right now, so, eh. Hahaha.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
I thought someone said they have the digivice.

Maybe they *had the digivice. I forgot who said it

Sorian

Staff member
I thought someone said they have the digivice.

Maybe they *had the digivice. I forgot who said it

Monkey told Tearable she got it from her chest and she's the one who sent it to me. I don't think it got brought up again.

Sorian

Staff member
With Crimson back I'm on permanent redirect duty.

Still going to be so pissed if we are in a situation with a revived townie only because we protected brazil.

Sorian

Staff member
Welcome, Sorian

You are Puppetmon!

You are Aligned with the ORGANIZATION. (That’s the MAFIA.) You will win when all threats to the Organization are eliminated.

Your fellow Organization members are:
Rynam
Brazil

During each night phase, you may select a player, put your strings on them, and control their night action for the night. You may do this by PMing the Gamerunner with the command: STRINGS: NAME

You may also kill another player during the night phase by PMing the gamerunner the command, KILL: NAME.
You may only do this if you are not using your role ability, and only one member of the Organization may kill each night.

You are a wooden doll and a digital monster, therefore you have no blood type.

And then when I got the digivice:

Puppetmon Digivolve to!!!
Apocalymon!
As Apocalymon, you gain a 1 shot use of every move from a player that died.

Sorian

Staff member
I wonder if since I digivolved if the death note would have needed the name Puppetmon or Apocalymon to kill me lol

Sorian

Staff member
@Brazil You should give Tearable a time on when you received your item sooner rather than later for good will. Just make sure it's at a time that is after you claimed ratchet and clank and hope that aligns with when she said she sent it lol

I'm going to work so I don't have to time find where that was in the thread.

Welcome, Brazil

You are Dr Finitevus!

You are Aligned with the ORGANIZATION. (That’s the MAFIA.) You will win when all threats to the Organization are eliminated.

Your fellow Organization members are:
Rynam
Sorian

During each night, you may check a player by PMing the gamerunner with the command: CHECK: NAME. If the player you check is SILVER THE HEDGEHOG, he will be killed. If this happens, the next day phase will be skipped, and the entire game will move to the next night phase.

You may also switch two players by PMing the gamerunner with the command: SWITCH: NAME. Actions that would affect one player will affect the other instead. You may do this once during the course of the game.

You may also kill another player during the night phase by PMing the gamerunner the command, KILL: NAME. You may only do this if you are not using your role ability, and only one member of the Organization my kill each night.

Your blood type is B.

Good Luck, Dr. Finitevus!

Then I got my item and became a Nexus as well. I spent my switcher shot on N2.

@Brazil You should give Tearable a time on when you received your item sooner rather than later for good will. Just make sure it's at a time that is after you claimed ratchet and clank and hope that aligns with when she said she sent it lol

I'm going to work so I don't have to time find where that was in the thread.
The timeline fits perfectly. That's the biggest gif.

So, an update on Sorian.
Sorian's current abilities:
Stain
1x Blood
1x Godfather scan

Light
1x Post manipulation (after 3 kills)
1x BP

The Master
1x TARDIS steal
1x TARDIS use

Sora
1x NK RB
1x Commuter use

Arthur
1x Bodyguard

Puppetmon
Redirection

Last edited:

Sorian

Staff member
I don't get notified when I lose my BP?

This game is a sham!

Sorian

Staff member
I do want to know what the fuck is going on if Crimson was still BP, Splinter isn't a strong killer right?

He's just a goon, as per Geno. I have no idea. Maybe he was targeted for the shadow realm as well? Targeting people most players don't really have a read on seems to be their modus operandi.

Sorian

Staff member
He's just a goon, as per Geno. I have no idea. Maybe he was targeted for the shadow realm as well? Targeting people most players don't really have a read on seems to be their modus operandi.

If so that means they could have disappeared three players last night.....

Keep doing god's work probably Kalor.

Sorian

Staff member
Actually wait, let's kill faircure so I can play yugioh :D

Sorian

Staff member
Actually wait, let's kill faircure so I can play yugioh :D

Actually, considering how bad we've handled kills so far, I think we wouldn't even be able to commit suicide with a NK.

Sorian

Staff member
If we get that day kill, I think I'm just going to shoot faircure, just for the exodia Hail Mary.

Sorian

Staff member
C'mon Tearable don't get yourself lynched

A mislynch on a player confirmed by a cop is probably worth more than a skipped day phase to be fair lol or at least worth the same.

Sorian

Staff member
@Geno

If I final form and someone tries to roleblock me what takes precedence?

Sorian

Staff member
I think I'm going to final form tonight, we can move Crimson to bodyguard Splinter and I won't have to worry about anyone blocking our kills AGAIN maybe

A mislynch on a player confirmed by a cop is probably worth more than a skipped day phase to be fair lol or at least worth the same.
Lynch neutral Kalor today, kill three townies in 2 nights in a row

I mean, lynching a green-checked dude with two godfathers flipped is a feat, I agree, but I wanna win :lol

Sorian

Staff member
Lynch neutral Kalor today, kill three townies in 2 nights in a row

I mean, lynching a green-checked dude with two godfathers flipped is a feat, I agree, but I wanna win :lol

I know I'm OP but I'm not OP on the level of getting an instant win with RNG and we are such a small scum team. There has to be something amazing that we are missing. Town has so much vs what we've seen us to have so far.

Sorian

Staff member
So in other words, hold out hope and stall. We got this shit, if they aren't lynching us then we're golden.

Sorian

Staff member
So....

Like do you want me to bring up that Brazil had his item? Because in the current timeline we are pretending Saw sent it to Brazil then.

Top Bottom