Scum Thread Sneaky Sneaking Sneakers

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
So, what’s the situation in this scum chat? Can we talk shop/abilities early or are we waiting until the first day starts?

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
vIjRfm8.gif

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
But in all seriousness

I’m the Scum roleblocker.

at night I make sure certain fuccbois don’t try and get fancy wit dey shit

i can also NK like a basic bitch

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
You can only NK, Time?

Normally vigilante is a town role

or do you have certain conditions or sommit?

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
Once during a nightphase, I can eliminate another player. That's what it says. No conditions.

And yeah, I'm called "mafia vigilante"

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
that's odd... does it specify if your Vig kill is unblockable or sommit?

Or I suppose that means that if we wanted to we could do a double kill one night...

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
the existence of the ability to do a double kill in one night means there's a chance of there being a doctor or bulletproof of some kind

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
Days one is always pretty slow.

Just jump in with whatever you can to look interested or helpful and try to dodge the lazy scum hunting

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
one thing Town always falls for is sincerity

you should drop in and apologize when you return, give an honest excuse

they are saps like that

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
also, don't sweat if you get a few votes on you at some point

most of the time Town is just looking for a reaction

they seem to assume scum is more defensive about getting votes most of the time

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
hmm

we might want to try and do a double kill asap and hope to dodge the doctor protection by hitting people unexpected

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
malaise is the friend to all scum

the less Town are coming up with worthwhile conversations, the less likely they are to scumhunt

NK'ing constructive Town players early can help stifle talk and help us slowly gain control of the conversations as we please

but we should be wary of the Doctor/Cop. a good doctor will likely protect someone like rac or bats for the very same reason

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
If it ever seems like I’m gonna be lynched, do not defend me if it wouldn’t make sense. My playstyle is pretty fast and loose, and I’m often escaping from the lynch right at the last second.

my doggo avatar saves me every time :3

By all means, if I get Cop checked and revealed, go in hard on me. You can’t get too close to other Scum in from of Town. They can be pretty simple when it comes to looking for ‘alliances’.

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
good stuff, empress

so far it looks like we should be able to avoid the D1 lynch fairly easily as long as we stay smart

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
batsnacks is great, he always does shot like this and even when he’s wrong he somehow gets away with it

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
you SEE this shit batsnacks just posted?!?

I wouldn't try this hard to lynch Pooh as mafia, even if I thought he was the cop.

“if I though he was THE cop”

the only people who should know about the cop is us and the Cop

is bats the Cop?!?

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
Can someone bring me up to speed on what I missed last night? I mean I can read it but I don't feel like it right now. :P

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
Should we do a double kill tonight? Thoughts?

Top of my head, I'm thinking rac or salva, but that's just because they've had stuff to say but not much. But could be enough to spur town into a bad direction. Salva might be good because he's fighting with cabot right now and cabot is kinda the defacto leader.

It could certainly be interesting to send them down the wrong alleyway, put the pressure off us a little.

I'm certainly up for it if we all agree, unless you think it would be best waiting to hit a town power role.

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
certainly keep batsnacks alive

if they arent the Cop, then the Cop is investigating them tonight

We might be able to draw out the Cop if Town pressures for a bat lynch tomorrow.

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
No PR, but that’s expected.

WELL! With that random kill and the possibility to double NK if we wish, we are getting a good lead!

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
Well, lets think about it a bit.

I should probably block someone (maybe Bats?), and empressdonna should kill someone.

I'm a little worried about Watcher-type roles, but I think both of you have been under the radar enough that if you likely won't be target tonight.

So it might be worth taking the chance and going for the double kill.

Let's consider some targets for NK.

- Alexem would be a good unexpected target, I doubt a doctor would consider protecting them tonight.

- A good fuck yo shit target would be cabot. not as surprising for how active they've been in the game, but would still throw off a lot of people when it comes to reads.

- SalvaPot could be NK'd for similar reasons, but I think we would want to go more unexpected.

- Sommit crazy, like NK'ing HoneyBunches (who is likely to get replaced). HB will almost certainly not receive an ounce of protection tonight. And it could confuse the fuck out of Town.

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
If we successfully double kill tonight, we will be at either

3 Scum - 9 Town

or

3 Scum - 8 Town - 1 Neutral

at the start of day 2

that'd be fucking radical

I do admit it would be interesting to see the reactions with a honeybunches NK, might end up with a bit more confusion than with hom3land and put pressure on those that wanted honey to post more.

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
I do think we should attempt the double kill tonight. Target someone no one expects, and someone who is too inquisitive/talkative.

If the double kill is successful, Town will be thrown off at the possibility of Scum abilities and possible neutral gambits.

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
the hom3 death is a little concerning, though

is it a neutral? a Town Vig who messed up?

maybe Town might have a Jack of All Trades?

in the end, whether or not it was a neutral or a Town who killed hom3, we've profited from their play.

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
we don't have a whole lot of time to make decisions since Night is only 24 hours long

How are ya'll feeling about blocking batsnacks? Any other target you can think of?

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
i thing might actions need to be sent 2 hours or so before deadline

so we’ve got less than 12 hours left

don’t leave me hangin!

I don't have any issue with blocking batsnacks just in case. The only other possible target right now would be maybe Ty4on? or maybe because he is relatively talkative/inquisitive, he could be one of our NKs.

Would town be protecting him though I wonder? Due to his list, they might think we'd target him maybe?

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
Ty4on would be a good choice for the lynch, but I think there’s a chance they get protected.

But we shouldn’t be afraid to try and lynch them if you want. Even if one of our NKs get blocked, that’s one NK instead of zero.

I’d rather attempt the double now instead of possibly getting a single NK blocked.

I’ll leave it to you, but try and coordinate it with Time so you both don’t accidentally target the same player.

I’ll go ahead and send my block command on Bats.

That's fair enough, we haven't heard much from Time since yesterday so should I wait till he posts later (before the deadline obviously)

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
if Time doesn’t pop back in feel free to just NK who you feel.

We’ll always have that double kill in the back pocket :3

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
be sure to PM the action to gir, i dunno if using the action here alone is good enough

Imma sleep, I’ll be back for the day start!

we got this, fam

Probably best to do something like fat4all was planning, one unexpected (honeybunches is probably the best choice) and one more talkative (maybe not salva right away because of how active they are).

Would you prefer me to NK honeybunches and you vig kill someone else?

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
It was better to use the Vig shot and still secure a kill, tho

We are still ahead of the pace with yesterday’s daytime kill

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
Oh man, I’d love for cabot to get lynched, but they’d probably talk their way out of it even if votes do start to stack up.

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
cabot really is too good at mafia

if Town doesn’t accidentally kill the doctor (if there is one), then cabot is getting protected tonight

That's for certain, they really are too good.

Right now it feels like it's going to be a ceecee lynch though anything could change between now and 10pm my time haha.

Fat4all

SCIENCE DOGGO
a lot can change in 9 hours, unfortunately

Trying to keep discussion away from yourself become the largest element

I am going to say the same thing here that I've said to gir in pm and in the mentor thread that I'm not 100% if I'll make 10 posts this time around. I am going to try the best that I can but I am not feeling the greatest.

Trying to keep discussion away from yourself become the largest element

Yeah, I can see that so far. It's an ongoing struggle so far

Top Bottom