Scum Thread Sneaky Sneaking Sneakers

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
OK our kill went through -- finally. I feel like everyone probably expected that to happen at this point...

Curious to see who cabot checked.

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
Yeah, I dunno, we're better of killing oreo if ty is telling the truth then NKing Ty tonight.

I think the mob is gonna want to string him up tho...we'll see.

I think we are just going to have to vote for ty since I don't see the vote swinging any other way.

If we can make a push for oreo however, we should.

It's hard to tell if this a gambit or if he is being serious because he was a dead cert on being lynched today so this could be a gambit to survive another day?

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
Yeah, which is honestly OK because we'd get another NK out of it...but yeah probably try for oreo as the better option.

You should probably feel pretty safe voting oreo. I'm not going to because that might look like I'm trying to save my ass.

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
Hopefully we lynch oreo today, then we can NK like rac tonight, and then everyone will want to lynch Ty the next day...

The longer Ty survives the longer I survive.

On the off chance that he is lynchproof , i say oreo should go today (which cabot atm and rac seem to be going for) and at night we kill rac.

Then everyone will want to lynch ty (cabot can only get roles now, so ty will likely just be one role and ceecee will just be doctor) and if the lynch fails, ty dies at night time leaving as two vs two.

Ty will have to try really hard to try to convince people to lynch you which is where our plan may fail but i think it is a good bet.

note: I was typing this before you posted your latest post and i wanted to finish this post lol.

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
Yes, that sounds like the best plan. I think we can convinced them to lynch Ty over me tomorrow, which should (?) net us the game.

If he is not lynch proof, yes otherwise we'll NK him for the game.

I wonder what cabot's check will come back as. We now know why squid died at least but since cabot's check will only do roles now, no matter what ty's role comes back as we have a chance to convince them to lynch ty on the next day.

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
Yeah, that might get tricky. Also, dunno what oreo's flip is gonna be, and clearly it's not scum, so I dunno what that will mean for the day phase.

Probably gonna be offline for a lil while, be back online well before the day end tho.

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
ok so not mylo now?

i guess we go with our original plan of lynching oreo, nking rac, and then hopefully lynching ty the next day.

trying to figure the numbers in my head

5 vs 2 - lynch the oreo
4 vs 2 - kill rac
3 vs 2 - if ty is lying and there is no neutral

2 vs 2 vs 1 if ty is telling the truth

then we should win since we need to get town to equal us.

*thinking*

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
ok so let's think this through...

do we want to NK rac? We need to get this through if we want to win, and CC is still out there protecting people.

If I was a betting girl, I'd bet ceecee will protect himself or cabot.

NK rac is the safest choice. Should he survive, we can still push through on either ty or making people think rac is a godfather or cabot is a scum cop.

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
Going over some worse case scenarios...

So let's say Ty is not telling the truth and he's town (I really don't see this happening, but let's just say):

- 3v2 like you say
- they probably lynch me, but we try to push for Ty.
- You NK someone (probably Ty)
- 2 v 1 mylo with you cab and cee

That's a crapshoot lol.

Now if we miss rac instead...

We get
- 3v2v1
- They probably lynch me, but we push for Ty
- If I get lynched, Ty leaves??? (if we lynch ty I think we win here)
- NK someone
- 3v1
Mylo again.

Alternately, if we lynch Ty instead of me we win in that second scenario.

So...let's hope to go that Ty is either telling the truth or people don't believe him enough for him to be a lynch tomorrow.

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
I agree, I think CC is gonna protect cab again, especially since cabot was going to check Ty...and everyone wants to know what Ty is.

Hmm.. let me think

Killing ty is probably a no-no since people will see he is telling the truth and you will die but if he is alive he could decide to read me. I'd guess he'd see my real info? Though he might read ceecee or cabot.

Ceecee will protect cabot, so no point going after cabot.

I guess any choice other than ty will end in either 2 vs 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 2.

Good afternoon :D

Here is where my thought process is at:-

- Killing Ty just now: not good for us overall, since you'll die - i'll kill rac then it'd be me ve ceecee and cabot and having to pray ceecee doubts cabot enough....

- Killing Cabot: unlikely to happen, ceecee will protect

- Killing CeeCee: between you and ty, I feel like ceecee is more likely to lynch ty right now so this probably isn't a good move for us?

- Killing Rac: unlikely to be protected, probably best option like I said before.

Okay so, thinking about possible ways for this to go:

- Ty nolynch, we kill ty or ceecee? at night
- Ty Lynch, we win
- You get lynched, ty leaves the game and I'm left with a 50/50 shot of winning the game with a nightkill due to ceecee's protect ability. Same if I get lynched, apart from ty not leaving

This is nervewracking.

I can't do anything now, cabot feels like a master player here and counter and deflect almost anything I say.

Guess we got to pray that ceecee doesn't change vote last minute.

I am almost certainly sure that this is going to come down to a 'do you feel lucky, punk?' type of NK.

ceecee has protected cabot 2 nights in a row and then not for 3... ahhh

Timeaisis

Summons Bats
Yup, it's gonna be a 50/50 on the NK. It's all luck now haha.

You got this!

Great playing with you either way, we did great. :)

Pedro

The Last Airbender is actually a great movie
I wish you good luck, donna! It's been amazing seeing you come this far!!

Just woke up and I'm still thinking who to NK.

I can see arguments for going after both of them. I've even considered coin flip in the literal sense.

Why is the new player the one that has to make this choice ;_;?

cabot

Why.
You did well, empressdonna.

My biggest mistake was never considering a godfather until it was too late. I paid the price.

If y'all managed to hammer me because of CeeCee's dumb vote though....

That'd be frustrating.

I also quite like adidas shoes.

Top Bottom