Game Thread Marvel Heroes Mafia - Half of You Will Enjoy This

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Aren't you curious as to what the full details of her Power Role are? Especially in the context of Natiko
In context of Natiko, most certainly. But full claiming her unused power, not really.
Want actions for the other night, and how she can verify the use of her other power.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I might be way off base, but I think in this case I fall on the side of believe Include in this switch. I haven't been able to get a good fix on Natiko and earlier his talking about when he was here (and not) put me in mind of his evasiveness during HvV. I haven't slept (still finishing my now overdue second chapter) so I dunno, maybe I'm insane. But I've been trying to get a good read on Natiko specifically and I just couldn't.

I will hold off any voting until we get more details from Include, though.

Wouldn't scum try to use a scum switcher to get a guaranteed kill?
I agree that it's strange and the way she drops information piece after piece doesn't look good.
If Include is scum bus driver then she is bullshitting us. She never switched herself. So they can still use it to guarantee kills.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Kawl. Now that you've had time to reflect, what's your opinion of yourself circa D1?

Specifically, what do you feel was your best decision that Day?

I've skimmed Extreme Tactician. He's an extremely cautious player, who looks a bit lost. He said he's posting not more, because everything he comes up with is already out there, when he checks.

This post stood out to me:
Ryanm is way too obvious. He just comes when he does his business.
It was after ITA 1, before Rynam was killed.
That's a rather strong opinion from someone who does not have many of those.

He's piggybacking Stu's reasoning and votes Verelios (#3235). Shortly after he succesfully shoots Verelios and disappears without a new vote for the rest of D2.

@Extreme Tactician
You've given a few reads here: #4131. But there is almost no reasoning behind it. Let's try the other side - do you see some townfolks somewhere and why?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I finished and just to underscore that I am tired, I wrote 13,000 words this week. I may miss the first ITA in lieu of sleeping my face off. I hope to be more engaged now.

Those are the people that didn't shoot during D2 ITA and are still alive:
  • briefs_cat
  • Ferg
  • BladeSymphony
  • StanleyPalmtree
  • Lone_Prodigy
  • Nomad Sparkster
  • CoolestSpot
  • oreomunsta

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
I'm sorry, I'm in my internship and I can't read your messages until later today, so I'm just going to give some infos already.

If you take each later from each word this sentence after the comma, you will have.

I'm, JOAT.
This message was posted early on D1 during my questioning of Stuart, you can click on the link of the quote to see the context.

One of my power is switch. That's why I congratulated Stu. One of my other power can be verified as well, I'm not sure if it good to reveal this much, after all the red check will clear me anyway.

Quote me or @ me if you want to know more about the other power, I am keeping the last one a mystery regardless though, so don't bother asking, if you want to kill me because I wanna protect it then so be it.

You seem concerned Saw, aren't you interested in collecting data from my "mysterious" claim? Don't you think it's a golden opportunity to see who is scrambling and who is doing what? Are you worried Saw? ;)
thats actually more of a IA JOAT but sure.
considering all your hype building i was expecting much more gratifying proof of townieness, a verifiable thing is fun but not the fireworks you promised.

Put me in the group very much wanting more deatils on your role and prior actions.

"Low" posters:
  • xbro: 38
  • zubz: 37
  • luxcommander: 33
  • swamped: 27
  • hom3land: 27
  • necktochicken: 26
  • nzjubjub: 19
  • ferg: 16
  • oreomunsta: 12
  • lone_prodigy: 7
  • briefs_cat: 3
Coincidently - briefs cat, lp, oreo and ferg also missed the chance to shoot.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
So, im catching up and posting this in between overwatch matches so please correct me if i have missed something,
My fear here is that Include is indeed scum, knows that her goose is cooked and has figured that with a bogus switch claim she may be able to at least take a townie down with her.
Given that a few already seem to be buying it so immediately and agreeing we should kill Nat first without any other confirmation, well it just seems rushed, like i want more detail to see if includes claims can hold up to scrutiny.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
OK, I see we now have a few claims to work with and a red check by proxy. Let's start there. I see Include claims to have switched with Natiko, but I'm not seeing where her reasoning comes from. @Include , what exactly made you want to switch with Natiko?

Still not on board with Extreme Tactician's explanation - lots of people wanted Rynam out, too, so it all boils down to following the crowd. Poltergust does raise a fair point about Apollo nerfing himself and shooting Vere - I can't deny that as a possibility.

Also still keeping Kawl in mind. Like Stuart, I'm not certain on that green check in light of his earlier actions. He's not as much of a high-priority concern for me as he once was, but I'm still bearing him in mind.

I'm more-or-less OK with Melon, certainly as things stand. There is one thing, though - if the role was use it or lose it with no penalty (such as a modkill) for not using it, would it not have been safer to skip it if there was no certain target? I can see the use for a dome in observing reactions, but it seems a risky thing to do without certainty over your proposed target.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Come to think of it, did @Swamped ever explain why she chose me for her shot in the first ITA window? Not looking to throw accusations about on that one, but I am understandably curious about her motivations there.

I've skimmed Extreme Tactician. He's an extremely cautious player, who looks a bit lost. He said he's posting not more, because everything he comes up with is already out there, when he checks.

This post stood out to me: It was after ITA 1, before Rynam was killed.
That's a rather strong opinion from someone who does not have many of those.
That was around the time I got active. I noticed that he rarely even posted. Plus he was taunting others to shoot him.

He's piggybacking Stu's reasoning and votes Verelios (#3235). Shortly after he succesfully shoots Verelios and disappears without a new vote for the rest of D2.
I don't know if you noticed, but in my timezone, it was already midnight. I was sleeping the remaning time.

@Extreme Tactician
You've given a few reads here: #4131. But there is almost no reasoning behind it. Let's try the other side - do you see some townfolks somewhere and why?[/QUOTE]
Sure dude. I think you're a townie. You're willing to look into stuff that other people aren't addressing. You still post your thoughts on it, even if it's ignored.

Stuart discusses a lot about what's happening, and he stays up late in order to play. If he's a mafia, he's very deeicated to looking like a townie.

Saw is very dedicated to giving her opinions. She's also good at analysis, and I don't think a mafia would give out their thoughts so freely.

Those are some examples. Need more? I'll skim again if you want.

If anybody is still interesting in the event 4 leader choices. I choose Monkey. Mainly because I did not know what was going to happen, had no read on Monkey, she was drunk, I would've thought that was perfect combination to see and what would happen.

I'm really sorry guys I really can't play right now, I'm too busy with my internship.

Anyway, one of the big factor of my choice is Zeke and Hecht, after Isoing faircure, I read D1 again and isoed Natiko after I saw Hecht's message on Natiko behavior being like Grizzly, and I just can see it too after that. So I took a chance and did it.

I will give you my notes when I get home. Short answer iso him and see how he get away with everything, long answer wait for my coming home.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
"Low" posters:
  • xbro: 38
  • zubz: 37
  • luxcommander: 33
  • swamped: 27
  • hom3land: 27
  • necktochicken: 26
  • nzjubjub: 19
  • ferg: 16
  • oreomunsta: 12
  • lone_prodigy: 7
  • briefs_cat: 3
Coincidently - briefs cat, lp, oreo and ferg also missed the chance to shoot.
TY for hit list

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
How was Include red-checked? By whom?
Stu can "look" at someone each night.
Ynnek gets the results on if they are town or not

Lover/Admirer power or something.
===
N1 - Stu looked at Kawl, Ynned got a msg saying they are town
N2 - Stu looked at Include, Ynnek got msg they are not town.
====
Include says they switched with Nat. N2.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
With regards to claim order, Stuart claimed he checked Include before she claimed to have switched with Natiko.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Stu can "look" at someone each night.
Ynnek gets the results on if they are town or not

Lover/Admirer power or something.
===
N1 - Stu looked at Kawl, Ynned got a msg saying they are town
N2 - Stu looked at Include, Ynnek got msg they are not town.
====
Include says they switched with Nat. N2.
See? You should be more like Ezekel

Thanks, Ezekel

Okay to summarize the Stuart and Include.

We get the red check from Stuart - I buy this claim. I don't see a scum Stuart atm, so no need to lie from him. The role itself is kinda confusing to me, but well done if Stuart makes that up himself. Also, I think nobody counterclaimed untill now? So in combination with Ynnek that should also be worth something.

Do I want to kill the red check?

Normally I'd say kill the red check immediately, BUT, now I'm not sure who the red check is. It's between Include and Natiko after that claim and now I want to know more from Natiko. We all got our ITA's, so I think we should shoot one of the 2?

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
@DCPAT what are you thoughts on what gorlak had to say about Melon/TD?
And what are your own personal thoughts on it?

Seems you have been dancing around/dodging on giving your input on the topic at all. When i search your name for mentioning melon there have only been these 4 posts, and none of them really recent.
Okay, that's a massive majority for no-lynch. Which I can understand tbh. Splinter made a solid point about not wanting to vote Melon and I wouldn't want to vote him aswell, because of that. Is it worth looking into the people that wanted to vote on of the two?

Let's start with Oreamunsta. You really only voted Splinter over Melon because of activity? Why didn't you think no-lynch was an option here?

You can also look at the later votes for Melon or Splinter. I mean votes when no-lynch was a certainty, those are easy votes for scum I guess.

Yea, probably. But thinking Melon TD'd Splinter as both scum is as likely as Zeke shooting hit teammate Splinter to hope for the 85% chance it wouldn't hit.
Probably even less likely than that.

Anyway, one of the big factor of my choice is Zeke and Hecht, after Isoing faircure, I read D1 again and isoed Natiko after I saw Hecht's message on Natiko behavior being like Grizzly, and I just can see it too after that. So I took a chance and did it.
If you iso'ed me and Natiko why didn't you give reads/thoughts on either of us last phase tho

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
So... it’s looking grim about Inlude being a Scum PR, right?
Wont know til we get a flip on Natiko.

Include won't be able to go into detail about everything until later in the day.

Think Nat is still sleeping so nothing from him until he rises.

Until someone clears it up, Nat flip would reveal if Include is telling the truth about the red check.

thats actually more of a IA JOAT but sure.
considering all your hype building i was expecting much more gratifying proof of townieness, a verifiable thing is fun but not the fireworks you promised.

Put me in the group very much wanting more deatils on your role and prior actions.

What is an IA JOAT? The hype was that I switched and can be green checked twice, 1 with Natiko flip, two with the power that I am willing to reveal, if we all believe and trust either Zipped, Zeke, Stu and Ynnek7 too then I will do something and one of them will verify unless I get NK, in which case put watchers on me or something to catch who killed me.

First day has to do with the power that I'm not gonna reveal, even if you all lynch me for it then so be it. I am not going to give away something this important, I just can't.

If you iso'ed me and Natiko why didn't you give reads/thoughts on either of us last phase tho
I isoed you yesterday not during the last day phase ( during our 24h break? You know what I mean right? ) . I read what happened when I was away during the event and I wanted to confirm something about you. Which I did.

I exhausted my breaks, take care and do whatever feels right. I will be back when I get home anyway. Either wait or don't.

I switched myself with someone! It was with eram

We should eliminate Natiko today. Is Terraforce still alive? Think about it

I can live with that.

I switched with Natiko. Thank you for killing my super announcement though, but I don't have time to play now and I know scums will use this as an excuse to shoot me for "stalling". Whatever.

Anyhow, I hope we have enough since this morning.
... It’s Natiko!

This is a lie. The way she withheld information throughout multiple posts for no reason, too, is a clear sign of someone who hadn’t prepared all of her material and needed some time.

Include would’ve used a power like that either against Geno or Saw, the two players she was fixated on yesterday. Natiko as a target came from absolutely nowhere. I’d be flabbergasted if it was true.

@DCPAT what are you thoughts on what gorlak had to say about Melon/TD?
And what are your own personal thoughts on it?

Seems you have been dancing around/dodging on giving your input on the topic at all. When i search your name for mentioning melon there have only been these 4 posts, and none of them really recent.

It is because I haven't followed the topic at all if I'm being honest. I'd have to look back to what Gorlak said to give my opinion on it. But if you'd be so kind the phrase where you want my opinion of that would be great and making my life easier.

I've townread Melon because of it. I still see no reason to believe this TD was a scum vs scum thing resulting in a no-lynch. I still understand why it resulted in a no-lynch. There were already many noices for even ending day 1 without a lynch. So no surprise people didn't want to lynch in this 1 vs. 1. I didn't want to either.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I isoed you yesterday not during the last day phase ( during our 24h break? You know what I mean right? ) .
tenor.gif

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
What is an IA JOAT? The hype was that I switched and can be green checked twice, 1 with Natiko flip, two with the power that I am willing to reveal, if we all believe and trust either Zipped, Zeke, Stu and Ynnek7 too then I will do something and one of them will verify unless I get NK, in which case put watchers on me or something to catch who killed me.

First day has to do with the power that I'm not gonna reveal, even if you all lynch me for it then so be it. I am not going to give away something this important, I just can't.
Given the amount of suspicion that's welling up, I don't think that this is the time to be cagey. If you can give a provable red check against Natiko and two provable green checks against yourself, I'd say it's now or never. If there's a chance of avoiding a mis-lynch, I think we need to know exactly what's going on here.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion

I isoed you yesterday not during the last day phase ( during our 24h break? You know what I mean right? ) . I read what happened when I was away during the event and I wanted to confirm something about you. Which I did.

I exhausted my breaks, take care and do whatever feels right. I will be back when I get home anyway. Either wait or don't.
The IA JOAT was just a joke about the whole sentence of your breadcrumb spelling that out,
...i thought it was funny.

As for the hype thing, i mean you went all "ohh just wait, your gonna feel so stupid" only to come out with an explanation that we just have to trust you on. like you say that you can be verified but it will have to wait, and cant give any details on this verification, even under potential threat of death.
And the logic of treating a power as more important that your actual life, and thereby the ability to use said power, is completely lost on me.
Your response to being red checked has amounted to little more than "no im really town trust me everyone, and lynch this other guy instead".
Im inclined to believe you because i was town reading you before and so far so far nothing about your response to all this has felt out of character, but damn if the caginess isn't making this really difficult.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Actually, this is probably never going to work, but we could just like, lynch niether of them?
For now i mean, just today.

We wait till Include has actually given us anything at all to make her trustworthy, and THEN lynch Nat?
And if nothing comes up next day phase we just lynch include, and not kill Nat just because the red-cheecked player told us too?

i mean, were in a pretty good place, got plenty of other targets to go for.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Actually, this is probably never going to work, but we could just like, lynch niether of them?

We wait till Include has actually given us anything at all to make her trustworthy, and THEN lynch Nat?
And if nothing comes up next day phase we just lynch include, and not kill Nat just because the red-cheecked player told us too?

i mean, were in a pretty good place, got plenty of other targets to go for.
If someone's lying to us, the sooner we work out who it is, the less they can mess with things going onwards.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*

How does that even make sense? We have a guaranteed scum between the two. Delaying it only gives scum a chance to do something like RB Include or give include the chance to say she was RB'd.
Then this discussion takes over the next day phase, with use learining nothing.

The fact that you would say we lynch include, based on what happens next night phase, knowing mafia could throw a wrench in the plans doesnt sit well with me.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
How does that even make sense? We have a guaranteed scum between the two. Delaying it only gives scum a chance to do something like RB Include or give include the chance to say she was RB'd.
Then this discussion takes over the next day phase, with use learining nothing.

The fact that you would say we lynch include, based on what happens next night phase, knowing mafia could throw a wrench in the plans doesnt sit well with me.
actually i hadn't even considered how the mafia role blocking would play into this, and actually it just makes it even harder for me to trust include considering she could have thought the exact same thing if she is lying to us.

Meh, I asked for you benefit. You've been dodging any input at all on the discussion which makes you look scummy.

Well, thank you then, don't know why I deserve your help but sure.

I don't believe I'm dodging. I think I'm being pretty honest in saying that I do not know what Gorlak said about it, and I gave my opinion on the matter (which I already did earlier aswell in the posts you quoted). I don't know if Gorlak gave any new insights, but if he hasn't I still stand by my opinion that the whole TD event gives Melon towncred.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
And you think killing one or the other is the wisest course of action on this?

and mess with us how exactly?
Put it this way - if one of them's scum, one of them's town and we let them keep digging, don't be surprised if the scum player gives us more false details that'll we'll have to spend more time dealing with. It's better if we can break this deadlock sooner rather than later.

But what I do know is that you have scumread on Melon after the TD, whereas I have a townread. So maybe it's a good idea to talk.

You think I'm scum because you think Melon is scum and I "dodge" all discussion about it?

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Put it this way - if one of them's scum, one of them's town and we let them keep digging, don't be surprised if the scum player gives us more false details that'll we'll have to spend more time dealing with. It's better if we can break this deadlock sooner rather than later.
See im not saying we continuously draw this out.

Include has said she can be confirmed by the next day phase right?
so we see if that happens, if it does, great, kill Nat.
If it doesnt, darn, kill one of em anyway, same decision as we have today.

This way we have at least a chance at any kind of clear choice.

See im not saying we continuously draw this out.

Include has said she can be confirmed by the next day phase right?
so we see if that happens, if it does, great, kill Nat.
If it doesnt, darn, kill one of em anyway, same decision as we have today.

This way we have at least a chance at any kind of clear choice.

Problem is that either Natiko or Include maybe has a role they can use at night. Could harm us.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Tho again, with Zekes point about the roleblocks likely fucking up the chance of any verification this is probably a moot point unless include thinks it wouldnt matter.
I sure would like to be able to guess that for myself but apparently its way to important everyone!

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I don't believe I'm dodging. I think I'm being pretty honest in saying that I do not know what Gorlak said about it, and I gave my opinion on the matter (which I already did earlier aswell in the posts you quoted). I don't know if Gorlak gave any new insights, but if he hasn't I still stand by my opinion that the whole TD event gives Melon towncred.
Those quotes of yours I posted were from wednes and friday morning. Right after the TD and the friday post was in response to to me voting melon b4 I really went after her about being scum TD. So it seems you havent read anything about it. Which is kinda hard to do unless you are purposely skipping it for the last day phase.

This day phase Melon and TD discussion was the big main thing b4 all the stuff with stu/incl/nat. Again you manage to skip over it and discuss the latter stuff.

You think I'm scum because you think Melon is scum and I "dodge" all discussion about it?
Doesnt paint you in a good light, fully scum? Idk.

Those quotes of yours I posted were from wednes and friday morning. Right after the TD and the friday post was in response to to me voting melon b4 I really went after her about being scum TD. So it seems you havent read anything about it. Which is kinda hard to do unless you are purposely skipping it for the last day phase.

This day phase Melon and TD discussion was the big main thing b4 all the stuff with stu/incl/nat. Again you manage to skip over it and discuss the latter stuff.

Doesnt paint you in a good light, fully scum? Idk.

Well there we have the problem. My first post today was when I first checked in. Day start is 1 am for me and I go straight to work. I am now at work. So I haven't read much of this day and focussed on the Include, Natiko, Stuart, Ynnek thing.

And I'm also still under assumption that I did give my opinion on the matter. Multiple times now.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Nat softclaimed a role of some sort.

Melon said she received something and Stanly didnt move last night.

Nat said he can confirm that. Whether it be one or both of those statements, no one knows.

What does this mean?
Includes insistence that her role is just so incredibly important she cant tell everyone even if it kills her.
Im finding it incredibly irritating.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Well there we have the problem. My first post today was when I first checked in. Day start is 1 am for me and I go straight to work. I am now at work. So I haven't read much of this day and focussed on the Include, Natiko, Stuart, Ynnek thing.
So you had to skip over gorlak/my posts about melon. So what was the problem with what I said about you skipping over it?

And I'm also still under assumption that I did give my opinion on the matter. Multiple times now.

Your assumption would be wrong. Just went through all your posts in this thread.
This is your last post on the subject
Yea, probably. But thinking Melon TD'd Splinter as both scum is as likely as Zeke shooting hit teammate Splinter to hope for the 85% chance it wouldn't hit.
Probably even less likely than that.
Which is funny, trying to imply I bussed splinter.

But you havent commented on it anymore after the above post which was friday at like 6am cdt. I've went over it alot, me and nat/me and stu/ me and gorlak/ gorlak and melon. throughtout the days.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Includes insistence that her role is just so incredibly important she cant tell everyone even if it kills her.
Im finding it incredibly irritating.
oh. meh. Still got over a day left. Hopefully nat/include can make things more clearer. As it stands. Nat needs to die.

So you had to skip over gorlak/my posts about melon. So what was the problem with what I said about you skipping over it?

Your assumption would be wrong. Just went through all your posts in this thread.
This is your last post on the subject

Which is funny, trying to imply I bussed splinter.

But you havent commented on it anymore after the above post which was friday at like 6am cdt. I've went over it alot, me and nat/me and stu/ me and gorlak/ gorlak and melon. throughtout the days.

- I stumbled on the red-check earlier and focussed on that, untill you questioned me and this convo happened. It is what it is.

- Then you read it wrong. I'm using you shooting Splinter as a point that Melon wouldn't throw this TD at scummate Splinter, just as you wouldnt shoot at scummate Splinter aswell. So that's my Melon townread opinion on the matter.

- At this point I do wonder what you want from me. I townread Melon because of it and that's it for me. What we can discuss however is the voting behaviour from anybody on the matter, which I already did a little. If Faddy was still alive for example I would've highly suspected him of it. That vote on scum Splinter when it was already decided on no-lynch made no sense then. So if you want my opinion about that; I don't really think it's worth looking for scum in the no-lynch vote. There were so many on the no-lynch that both scum and town were there probably, and so many who didn't even vote. No no-lynch was so non-contested that I don't think there is that much info there.

What I found interesting and already pointed out is the late votes for either Melon or Splinter. Easy votes as I called them. Sadly I might've been wrong there since almost all already flipped town lol. We only have Gorlak on the Melon vote (but he was a rather early vote) and Oreo, ferg and Geno on the Splinter vote.

I was thinking. If Include is scum. And considering the ITA nerf or boost role, what are the chances they nerfed Lux's ITA so he can fire on Include and fail for town cred?

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
- Then you read it wrong. I'm using you shooting Splinter as a point that Melon wouldn't throw this TD at scummate Splinter, just as you wouldnt shoot at scummate Splinter aswell. So that's my Melon townread opinion on the matter.
My motives and Melon's motives aren't the same. So comparing the two doesnt make sense.

- At this point I do wonder what you want from me. I townread Melon because of it and that's it for me. What we can discuss however is the voting behaviour from anybody on the matter, which I already did a little. If Faddy was still alive for example I would've highly suspected him of it. That vote on scum Splinter when it was already decided on no-lynch made no sense then. So if you want my opinion about that; I don't really think it's worth looking for scum in the no-lynch vote. There were so many on the no-lynch that both scum and town were there probably, and so many who didn't even vote. No no-lynch was so non-contested that I don't think there is that much info there.

What I found interesting and already pointed out is the late votes for either Melon or Splinter. Easy votes as I called them. Sadly I might've been wrong there since almost all already flipped town lol. We only have Gorlak on the Melon vote (but he was a rather early vote) and Oreo, ferg and Geno on the Splinter vote.

All I wanted were your updated thoughts on it since all your previous posts on the matter were before anyone really started looking into it. If those quotes are still the last time you looked at the situation. You should go over mine/gorlaks discussion of it today since that would all be new insights/points of views for you on it.

Also I do not believe Include at all and I feel people who do are doing so too easily because they want to believe her.

She got a red check, best to get her and if she's not scum. Your choices is either:

1. Get me or Ynnek if you think we've been lying
2. Get the person she claims to have switched with.

But right now, I see no reason not to aim at Include.

Also her posts where she's all hinting about it before she says what her power is reads to me as someone who is still putting it all together to me. She was far too confident and this whole "I'm one of the most important town PRs" thing really makes me doubt her. She has far too much confidence,

We've had a lot of good luck getting scum so far, I think we can risk shooting/lynching her.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Also I do not believe Include at all and I feel people who do are doing so too easily because they want to believe her.

She got a red check, best to get her and if she's not scum. Your choices is either:

If both of you and Ynny are guranteed to be telling the truth, how does it not make sense to go after the person she say she switched with if Include flips green?

I was just wondering why your thing isnt reversed.

I too think this is a bit too convenient but we are ahead, sacrificing Natiko for Include is not a big deal right now.

I was thinking. If Include is scum. And considering the ITA nerf or boost role, what are the chances they nerfed Lux's ITA so he can fire on Include and fail for town cred?

Unlikely as hell because No one had suspected Include and if anything, it made people think Lux is scum.

If both of you and Ynny are guranteed to be telling the truth, how does it not make sense to go after the person she say she switched with if Include flips green?

I was just wondering why your thing isnt reversed.

Sorry, what? If she flips green, I said we should go after the person she said she flipped with but I'm also realizing some people may think we were lying so I gave the other option.

That said, I think it'd be stupid since Include said earlier that we got a red check but still brought up the possibility and some will think we've been lying.

Top Bottom