Game Thread Marvel Heroes Mafia - Half of You Will Enjoy This

melonrabbit

The only good kind of melon
Crush Melonrabbit with my billions

tumblr_static_afpn73f6iv4000owww4owsg08.gif

Awww. Not fast enough. Wrong Quicksilver I guess.

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
Ignoring melon’s shot for same reason and Extreme’s shot because jokes. Don’t use highlight tags when you don’t mean it

Sorian

Staff member
ITA phase is over

Please see day 3 start post for next one.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Zipped's "no result" check - was that the same night he was allegedly jailed or the night before?

Kawl

Owner of the Gun Show
Oh. Uh about what I’ve said previously. I might be less BP than I thought...please stop shooting at me in ITAs good townspeople

Wait wasn't Zipped's target last night melon? The no result could've been from Include using her invalidate, it had the exact wording and everything.

Sorian

Staff member
And

Fandorin has replaced Xbro

Now play nice I have to get back to work

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Oh. Uh about what I’ve said previously. I might be less BP than I thought...please stop shooting at me in ITAs good townspeople
This game is hard as shit to keep up with but it delivers the laughs. But speaking of:

@hom3land: so you don't really participate, you don't read, but you come in and try to shoot someone with a green check and no sustained reason to produce a scumread, just some day 1 shenanigans.

Gotta get back to work. Will be popping in later when I get some free time. Great work team, and thanks for your good work Stu, your death was not in vain.

Kawl

Owner of the Gun Show
But i mean that makes homeland apathetic town right?

I mean there’s noooooo way scum would do that....

Right?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
But i mean that makes homeland apathetic town right?

I mean there’s noooooo way scum would do that....

Right?
Actually not read and shoot a green check? Yeah, maybe apathetic town.

Take a shot and lie about it? I dunno, look around. Signs point to "it's possible."

Muffin

is being held hostage by Sammi
Because Include was caught and framing another scum ensures that whoever is left alive after one of the 2 dies will be thought of as town by us. They have nothing to lose because Include is already caught. This allows them to get massive town cred with low risk.
True enough.

Kawl

Owner of the Gun Show
Because Include was caught and framing another scum ensures that whoever is left alive after one of the 2 dies will be thought of as town by us. They have nothing to lose because Include is already caught. This allows them to get massive town cred with low risk.
Sure. If it gets to mylo pull the trigger on natiko

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Possible, but it would probably also require melon to be scum (maybe), since Natiko's role seems to check out and doesn't seem town.*

*that doesn't mean it's town but it seems more likely to be town or neutral than scum to my eyes

But didn't Include finger Nat like a bit after someone mentioned him?
Actually not read and shoot a green check? Yeah, maybe apathetic town.

Take a shot and lie about it? I dunno, look around. Signs point to "it's possible."
I mean I think he just knew there was an ITA and shot.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Vindication! I was fine with dying to prove her wrong, living is just a bonus.

No one wants to take credit for the Lone Stranger I'm guessing? Really not sure what to make of it. Homeland out here trying to shoot confirmed town is a bad look. Need to look back and see just how "confused" they've been before to see if I buy this excuse. No time for that now though, off to a meeting.

Unless Nat's playing us all right now, it's highly likely that Nat's town. I'm dropping any scum reads I have on him for chasing me yesterday.

I did target Stu last night. That's why he was still alive day 3. I figured he'd be somehow targeted by scum. I don't know if he was but it seemed like an easy choice for them.

VOTE: blargonaut

I suspect blarg to flip scum. His vote on Nat comes out of nowhere and makes no sense with what me and Nat are claiming. If anything, he might be hoping for a bandwagon vote.

@Blargonaut why are you voting Nat? Explain yourself.

Kawl

Owner of the Gun Show
Unless Nat's playing us all right now, it's highly likely that Nat's town. I'm dropping any scum reads I have on him for chasing me yesterday.

I did target Stu last night. That's why he was still alive day 3. I figured he'd be somehow targeted by scum. I don't know if he was but it seemed like an easy choice for them.

VOTE: blargonaut

I suspect blarg to flip scum. His vote on Nat comes out of nowhere and makes no sense with what me and Nat are claiming. If anything, he might be hoping for a bandwagon vote.

@Blargonaut why are you voting Nat? Explain yourself.
How’d you figure Stu was coming under fire?

Sawneeks

little green dog
Skimmed the ITA and haven't caught up yet but RIP Stuart ;;

And gonna make a note to myself that Include can fake her Town game really damn well...

Hello everyone. I’m in.
I mostly skimmed so far, didn’t read much of D2 especially, but I’m up to today’s red check mess.

Hey, @Fandorin, is Brazil scum? I don't think Xbro was, probably.

From what I’ve seen, he’s reminding me of his bumbling and honest to heart self from Monopoly, so town reading him. He tends to focus on a single player when he’s trying to mount a case as scum, which I’m not seeing it. Of course, this insight has less worth in this game considering the amount of players still going at it.

If I remember right you didn’t think much of his interaction on the Poison event, despite having passing the antidote to him.

Who would've thought that Include's trickle-down-claim was fake?

brazil are you coasting off of your zack performance?
or are you lulling scum asleep to attack once i make my arrival?
I ain't coasting, man. Just not as involved as I would've been if I'd been here since the beginning.

</3

So, Brazil...
You have nothing, Monkey. When you do, I'll be here.

From what I’ve seen, he’s reminding me of his bumbling and honest to heart self from Monopoly, so town reading him. He tends to focus on a single player when he’s trying to mount a case as scum, which I’m not seeing it. Of course, this insight has less worth in this game considering the amount of players still going at it.
Yay.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I mean I think he just knew there was an ITA and shot.
...which is at best some anti-town bullshit. You don't take out a basically confirmed townie.

If I remember right you didn’t think much of his interaction on the Poison event, despite having passing the antidote to him.
I passed it to him (as I've said) because he had just come in and made no impression yet and I wanted to see what he did.

Waiting for Geno to explain all the dominos that would have to fall for Natiko to be scum. I mean, I love a good bus theory but there are other factors here. anyway, now I'm out, I swear.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Waiting for Geno to explain all the dominos that would have to fall for Natiko to be scum. I mean, I love a good bus theory but there are other factors here. anyway, now I'm out, I swear.
I don't understand your previous post tbh. When did Natiko claim? There is a chance I missed something here.

Main gist right now is that Include came up with a fake switch on Natiko to clear his scum buddy as a last ditch effort?

Was Nat scum read prior to this? What was the overall feels on him?

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Two scum JOATs, then? All of a sudden, Splinter sounds like less of a dubious bussing candidate to me...

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Then that doesn't change anything in my theory. It's still plausible.
I'm not even saying he's necessarily scum here. Just saying he's not cleared.
I know. Are there roles where you can just see what someone receives as scum?

Main gist right now is that Include came up with a fake switch on Natiko to clear his scum buddy as a last ditch effort?

Was Nat scum read prior to this? What was the overall feels on him?
I feel like most have had Natiko fairly solidly in the lean towns for his contributions thus far.
I actually think most had mixed feelings on him. That's where I stand - I haven't found anything blatantly scummy about his behavior yet, but I can't say they've made any irrefutable contributions to town either.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Remind me, Ezekiel - when did Splinter actually get the boot? Was it in the thunderstone or in an ITA?

To add to that: my main grip with Natiko yesterday was the avenues he was choosing for his votes. Even though he clarified what he meant when he was chasing after Blade due to the Event 1 Verelios lead, I still think that was a very low-info lead relative to the amount of scum flips we can look over.

I should look over the players who had suspicious interactions with more than one confirmed scum player... but it seems like a daunting task that I'm procrastinating.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Ezekel. Damn, the moment I type on mobile, I make the one typo I've been trying to avoid all game. Thanks, auto correct.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
You remind me of me during Buffy, I spend the entire game going at her for the same reason you do and spend the whole game complaining and beginning others to see it too.

Turns out she was indeed town just like I suspect she is here too, it's just the way she plays can trigger some people like us.

Town lean

Ezekiel 60% He shot a scum and tunneled on Melon just like I did on Buffy even though it put him under heat, his arguments can seem illogical to others but I can see his points since I had the same on my game with her.

Melon 60% She is playing exactly like Buffy, yet in Buffy everybody town read her and here people are kinda wary of her play style, for me as long as she is inquisitive, make the game move along and she doesn't do anything that set up my redflags I feel ok with my read.

200w.gif

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Has @CoolestSpot mentioned anything else about the below?
So it seems that items are in play, from what I can gather, that when gathered can control the game in a way that's like a mafia verison of the gantlet itself. May be some wild guessing but that's the implication I'm getting from this.

So...um...I'm sharing this so our team has a fighting chance but do with this info as you will. Hopefully we can warrock this thing up.

luxcommander... can you write things in code so I can understand what you said some pages ago about what happened to me last night?

I feel like

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Lone Stranger was controlled by two people, one town and one mafia? Or maybe by a dead player.

Top Bottom