Game Thread Marvel Heroes Mafia - Half of You Will Enjoy This

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I’m out for s while too. Errands to run. No naps today. (I love that my naps got called out but man I need them in the summer. That siesta life.)

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
I see I've been put on a train while I was on the train home. I suppose nothing short a full claim's going to get me out of this one, is it? Fine. Here its is.

I started as a one-shot town attention seeker. I could use my command to copy any night actions used against me to another player. I felt that as this is liable to be a game with a high rate of attrition, I should use it before losing it. As such, feeling that there may have been interest in me, I used it on N2 to copy actions to Extreme Tactician, hoping that if anyone checked me, they'd get a check on him into the bargain. As such, I went into D3 vanilla.

In the event, I could not sacrifice or I would be killed. I chose the reflect in the hopes that if scum tried to kill me overnight, it would hit them in return. That is why I did not claim my result - I didn't want scum to know what would happen if I was targeted. That's also why I knew the implications of Fandorin and Brazil's claims - they couldn't have claimed the reflect, cop check or redirect, so both had to have one of the killing moves.

I now realise that I misread Fandorin's claim. If that's a fatal mistake, so be it.

That's the truth. Take it or leave it.

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
So, if we take Ezekel and Alexem at face value.

Role cop - Monkey, Coolest, Ezekel
Strong Kill - Brazil, Fandorin
Reflect - Alexem
Redirect- Gorlak

Not sure what to make of the claim yet.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Question If someone would try to kill you, would you be able to kill someone else back? Mechanics question on your real power role. Not the event item.

Idk about that name goin with that power. More experienced ppl will have to chime in.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Out of formality, I suppose I ought to vote, although this isn't one that I've been sold on fully.
VOTE: Blargonaut
I went into this game with a fatalist attitude - I wasn't expecting to make it to D2, let alone D3. I just never expected to run my own name into the mud like this. If this is how I go out, I accept that. Words cannot describe how hard I am kicking myself for it, though.

Kawl

Owner of the Gun Show
I already shared what I know of what happened to me last night.
You did? Was it anything? I can’t remember with all this shit flying around. There also may be a page or two here and there that I had to skip to not miss an ita period...

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
To go along with my supposition at the start of the day. I meant what I said at the start of the day - I was willing to stand by my theory, even if I got taken out for it.
Question If someone would try to kill you, would you be able to kill someone else back? Mechanics question on your real power role. Not the event item.

Idk about that name goin with that power. More experienced ppl will have to chime in.

You mean this post, right?

Hello. I have work in the morning, so I need to get to bed. However, in case anything happens between now and when I get to the office, here's a pre-typed post.

We know that Apollo had the ability to give a fully-accurate ITA shot to any player. Given his target, we concluded that Mazre was the most likely recipient. Come the flip, though, it turned out that he was a town player who just happened to have a guaranteed hit anyway. So who did Apollo target in N1?

Let's consider his options - should he give out a fully accurate shot or nullify someone else's shot? While either is possible, the latter would have been a riskier choice - after only the first day, it would have been difficult to work out the motivations of how exactly so many players would want to us their shots - not to mention that with a wide field of targets, nerfing a townie could have denied scum the chance of a mis-hit. So it seems more likely to me that they would have boosted a player, and it stands to reason that they would want to help one of their own.

With that in mind, who could have received the boost? Not Terraforce or Mazre, as scum would have known that they weren't on their side. That just leaves EzekelRAGE and Extreme Tactician as the remaining two players who scored a successful hit. However, both of their targets were scum, so that would mean that whichever of the two was boosted used their shot to bus a team-mate. Who, then, would have been the worthier bus? Splinter, the relatively safe JOAT, or Vere, the outed role cop who was already well on track to getting lynched anyway? Unless they're being far craftier than I gave them credit for, I'd say Vere every time.

In short: Extreme Tactician, I think you have some explaining to do.

This ends the pre-typed post. I slep now.
Zzz.

Well, I guess you probably don't have the same opinion now since multiple other possibilities for how Apollo used his ability have popped up.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Well, I guess you probably don't have the same opinion now since multiple other possibilities for how Apollo used his ability have popped up.
Largely, yes. More information has come to light since then, so I've eased off on that line of thinking.

Well, I can guarantee you are not getting targeted this night.

Can you elaborate on why you felt the need to claim? That’s my biggest gripe.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
i think its interesting we have two people claiming a save happened

blade saying they saved stuart and lux claiming to see a jailor saving zipped
Did Blade actually claim a save or just that he protected Stuart? There's also Salva's death and Zeke's BP.

I see I've been put on a train while I was on the train home. I suppose nothing short a full claim's going to get me out of this one, is it? Fine. Here its is.

I started as a one-shot town attention seeker. I could use my command to copy any night actions used against me to another player. I felt that as this is liable to be a game with a high rate of attrition, I should use it before losing it. As such, feeling that there may have been interest in me, I used it on N2 to copy actions to Extreme Tactician, hoping that if anyone checked me, they'd get a check on him into the bargain. As such, I went into D3 vanilla.

In the event, I could not sacrifice or I would be killed. I chose the reflect in the hopes that if scum tried to kill me overnight, it would hit them in return. That is why I did not claim my result - I didn't want scum to know what would happen if I was targeted. That's also why I knew the implications of Fandorin and Brazil's claims - they couldn't have claimed the reflect, cop check or redirect, so both had to have one of the killing moves.

I now realise that I misread Fandorin's claim. If that's a fatal mistake, so be it.

Did you suspect you would be targeted by scum on N2? If so, why?

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Can you elaborate on why you felt the need to claim? That’s my biggest gripe.
Because I figured that my credibility was shot. I would have preferred to keep the details away from scum, but that goes out of the window if I'm at risk of getting mis-lynched.

Natiko

Because I figured that my credibility was shot. I would have preferred to keep the details away from scum, but that goes out of the window if I'm at risk of getting mis-lynched.
If you had not revealed your selection and the received item, what would your approach have been to the rest of the day?

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
Unvote

I'm still wary of Alexem but not enough to lynch them today. If I still feel the same tomorrow, there's always the ITA.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Did you suspect you would be targeted by scum on N2? If so, why?
I don't know, really - it was more on the off-chance. After the spontaneous kills in D2, I felt it'd be better to use the role early than let it go to waste. In all honesty, I couldn't really think of many practical uses for it.

Who knows? Why kill Hecht, Crimson, Faddy, Donna or Salva overnight? Anyone's a potential target and if I'd somehow struck a nerve today, why not me?

Hecht and Crimson were highly involved in getting Grizzly lynched. I believe Faddy poked around there a bit as well. Donna is the one I can not quite fit in there, but I believe them all four to be good players, which scum would deem dangerous.

Salva was no target, Salva was a hider and brought death up on himself.

We have several people who are either confirmed town or circumstances make it very likely for them to be town.

This is a weak justification.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
If you had not revealed your selection and the received item, what would your approach have been to the rest of the day?
Press on and keep going as before. I wouldn't have minded drawing a scum hit in the hopes of reflecting it back on them.

Natiko

I don't know, really - it was more on the off-chance. After the spontaneous kills in D2, I felt it'd be better to use the role early than let it go to waste. In all honesty, I couldn't really think of many practical uses for it.

Press on and keep going as before. I wouldn't have minded drawing a scum hit in the hopes of reflecting it back on them.
My problem with both your claimed role/action and your excuse for the reflect is that I don't feel like your play reflects that desire to be targeted. If you wanted to be hit by scum you should be trying to bait them. I mean your role name even mentions needing to get attention. I feel like you're either lying or misplayed your role.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
@Alexem why was surviving your highest priority in the event?

Isn't the ITA shoot for more useful to garantuee that...
... you could test your theory tomorrow?
Because I didn't trust myself with a killing role to be honest - I don't claim to be particularly good with reads. I wouldn't say that surviving was my priority, I simply thought that a reflect would be more practical.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
just a quick drive-by while i'm out
the attention seeker role does exist on MU (googled it) so i can see it as a possibility here but there are holes i see others chasing. i will have questions when I get a chance to post something longer

Because I didn't trust myself with a killing role to be honest - I don't claim to be particularly good with reads. I wouldn't say that surviving was my priority, I simply thought that a reflect would be more practical.

You trust yourself to shoot at Kawl and ET both times very early (3rd and 2nd), not waiting for others, not hoping someone else would pull the trigger. That doesn't look like insecurity.

Your claimed item certainly allows you to ensure your survival until at least tomorrow, that is convenient.

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
@Alexem In your roleclaim you mention a situation of a cop checking you and getting Extremes alignment but why would that actually help anyone? If the cop got a red check, the natural assumption would be that you were scum and when you bring up your role, obviously they'd think that you're just lying to get out of a check.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
I'm again 300 posts behind, but skimming stuff and Alexem seems pretty genuine to me. Feels like town.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
In your roleclaim you mention a situation of a cop checking you and getting Extremes alignment but why would that actually help anyone? If the cop got a red check, the natural assumption would be that you were scum and when you bring up your role, obviously they'd think that you're just lying to get out of a check.
My read of the situation was that they'd get a second result - one for me, one for whoever I copied to.

Am I hunting ghosts? I'm 99% sure that Blargonaut is the lone stranger. Uh, people don't care?
I have no affiliation with the stranger
Vote: Blargonaut

This is basically confirmation! Blarg loves to play with selfvotes and bluffs.

Would a neutral draw attention to themselves by skipping a day and, oh, yeah being Blarg?

Seems like a dumb ploy.
Blarg probably forgot about the game. His punctuality is infamous.
And how can Blarg not be Blarg?! Yes, he'd play like this as neutral, see previous games of him.

So while voting Blarg this should be taken into consideration or at least not go unnoticed.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
I... Kinda don't want to vote Blarg any more. This could be really entertaining keeping him around

Natiko

Am I hunting ghosts? I'm 99% sure that Blargonaut is the lone stranger. Uh, people don't care?

And how can Blarg not be Blarg?! Yes, he'd play like this as neutral, see previous games of him.

So while voting Blarg this should be taken into consideration or at least not go unnoticed.
I didn’t ignore you, I just can’t decide what sort of alignment would be most likely to have that role.

Did Blade actually claim a save or just that he protected Stuart?

Why are people talking about the night kills and unnecessary safe claims now? This was known very early today. Even pressing Lux today is borderline scummy in my eyes.

If Lux was scum trying to sniff out the jailor, he'd need to deliver another watch tomorrow.
If Lux was town, he could hopefully help tomorrow.

Blade's statement was equally uncalled for. But what has scum to gain with such a statement?
Kawl who is keeping tabs on roles to a worrying degree, already spelled out the possibility of an even night protection.
And I say it could've been the item Blade received in the first event.

But where is the benefit in discussing all of this? Giving scum all the info? wtf

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?

Maybe he is the Lone Stranger but I see no reason why that would impact the vote. To my knowledge, I don't think the Lone Stranger has done anything that's anti-town besides some weird stuff like racs vote.

Maybe he is the Lone Stranger but I see no reason why that would impact the vote. To my knowledge, I don't think the Lone Stranger has done anything that's anti-town besides some weird stuff like racs vote.
The Lone Stranger is obviously an additional player in the game. It's another ITA shot and vote. I assume that it will go away when Blarg dies. If it's town we lose two players at once.

Is scum too afraid of defending scum!Blarg? Is Blarg neutral and nobody cares? That's why the lynch is going so uneventfully into the evening?

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Is there a list of night actions that have been claimed and items people have claimed to have received? I know that's of lot of work to compile but I think it might make things clearer for me and us all. Having trouble keeping up with the roleclaims and the night actions claims.

Blarg - you're usually good at that kind of thing!

I'd be really grateful for that!!!

But if not, I'll work on it this night phase.

Natiko

Why are people talking about the night kills and unnecessary safe claims now? This was known very early today. Even pressing Lux today is borderline scummy in my eyes.

If Lux was scum trying to sniff out the jailor, he'd need to deliver another watch tomorrow.
If Lux was town, he could hopefully help tomorrow.

Blade's statement was equally uncalled for. But what has scum to gain with such a statement?
Kawl who is keeping tabs on roles to a worrying degree, already spelled out the possibility of an even night protection.
And I say it could've been the item Blade received in the first event.

But where is the benefit in discussing all of this? Giving scum all the info? wtf
Because rac seemed to be trying to work towards some sort of conclusion but it seemed to be coming from a place of only partial information? He said he thought it was interesting two saves happened and I pointed out that there’s more pieces than just that, it’s hard to draw any real conclusions due to the varying possibilities. I’m just going to assume the rest isn’t directed at me.

who is pushing for more info to come out?
Zipped asked for more details
I remember Natiko talking about it before
You've also talked about it, although it could be only after Lux' claim.

There is probably someone else I'm forgetting.

Muffin

is being held hostage by Sammi

I... dunno what to think about this. I don't know why you'd think scum would try to kill you.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
@Alexem you only get to choose your target after an action happens to you?

or

you just link yourself to another player then w/e happens to you happens to them?

Re: Alexem

The long wait for his claim is a bad sign. The convenience of having picked the power that'll ensure your survival is too. The second post he's putting on the self-flagellation a bit too thick. His reasoning isn't sound, especially considering he was not in the center of attention at all. Neither for the past nor the next night.

In what world would he not get scrutinity after everyone claimed the items and he's holding back the info? In what world would scum not count 1 and 1 together? That is flawed logic from the start.

I'm keeping my vote there. I hope to check in before day end, but it's getting late.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
So times check out - Alexem left to go home around that time (a little later, but close) on an earlier day, but I just find it odd that today he leaves in the middle of a conversation he's involved in when before he's in the habit of announcing he's leaving when he's not necessarily in an active conversation. Today it felt very convenient. I also find his post announcing he's basically vanilla so couldn't sacrifice odd. It's too much information in an unnecessary capacity especially when it also screams LOOK I'M NOT REVEALING WHAT I GOT. Like it was all just so cagey.

If it was on purpose because he got the reflect, then well played, I guess (except such a thing would be more likely to bait town) - but it begs the question of why he fumbled his claimed role.

If it was on accident, well, that happens sometimes; sometimes we end up looking scummy.

So then I come back to leaving in the middle of the convo after shading Brazil and Fandorin, even if it was inadvertent, as claimed. Further, now the only way we can ever check him is through a lynch. No one will ITA him and scum won't target him if he's town due to the power he claims he picked up. Which is also convenient.

It's a bit of a sticky situation.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
It is fucking spooky to me when I'm on the same page as Gorlak, since we are pretty inherently not trusting of each other ever.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
@Alexem you only get to choose your target after an action happens to you?

or

you just link yourself to another player then w/e happens to you happens to them?
It's the latter.
The long wait for his claim is a bad sign. The convenience of having picked the power that'll ensure your survival is too. The second post he's putting on the self-flagellation a bit too thick. His reasoning isn't sound, especially considering he was not in the center of attention at all. Neither for the past nor the next night.

In what world would he not get scrutinity after everyone claimed the items and he's holding back the info? In what world would scum not count 1 and 1 together? That is flawed logic from the start.
I post. I leave work. Two hours later I check in and discover just how much I've screwed up. Believe me, I've hated writing all these hand-wringing defences as much as you've probably hated reading them.

Natiko

Zipped asked for more details
I remember Natiko talking about it before
You've also talked about it, although it could be only after Lux' claim.

There is probably someone else I'm forgetting.
I’m going to need to see receipts on where I did this then if it was directed at me after all.

Muffin

is being held hostage by Sammi
@Muffin What are your thoughts now? Planning on putting down a vote?
I do.

VOTE: Faircure

The reads list she gave me was nicely done, but pretty much most of it is old news I've seen already from other people. I asked a bit more to see if she would say something I haven't heard yet, but not really.

Plus my concerns I voiced before that.

I'll keep my vote there, and put off ET till tomorrow when we can shoot again.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
giphy.gif

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

blargonaut (10 votes)
rac - #4632
bladesymphony - #4644
sawneeks - #4976
zubz - #5054
extreme tactician - #5061
stanleypalmtree - #5087
kawl - #5421
lone stranger - #5456
geno - #5464
alexem - #5507

alexem (5 votes)
heymonkey - #5253
gorlak - #5254
ezekelrage - #5258
natiko - #5280
brazil - #5496

faircure (2 votes)
dcpat - #4804
muffin - #5572

lone_prodigy (1 votes)
melonrabbit - #4956

muffin (1 votes)
swamped - #5561

include (1 votes)
nomad sparkster - #4273

natiko (1 votes)
blargonaut - #4200

nzjubjub (1 votes)
luxcommander - #5189

extreme tactician (1 votes)
fandorin - #4924

Post Counts:
heymonkey: 181 ezekelrage: 165 gorlak: 150 muffin: 92 melonrabbit: 89 blargonaut: 83 stuart444: 82 brazil: 72 sorian: 68 sawneeks: 57 alexem: 57 natiko: 52 rac: 51 nomad sparkster: 49 extreme tactician: 46 coolestspot: 44 kawl: 40 fandorin: 40 stanleypalmtree: 35 geno: 31 kalor: 28 luxcommander: 25 swamped: 22 poltergust: 22 dcpat: 16 zippedpinhead: 14 necktochicken: 14 faircure: 13 include: 11 nzjubjub: 10 ynnek7: 9 lone stranger: 6 bladesymphony: 6 oreomunsta: 6 zubz: 4 hom3land: 3 xbro: 2

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
I'm finally caught up. I feel like I need a break away from this game after that but at least we have a day end coming up. My thoughts on the game are all over the place right now but the people I feel good about of the top of my head are Brazil, Fandorin, heymonkey, Gorlak, Kawl and Ynnek.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I'm finally caught up. I feel like I need a break away from this game after that but at least we have a day end coming up. My thoughts on the game are all over the place right now but the people I feel good about of the top of my head are Brazil, Fandorin, heymonkey, Gorlak, Kawl and Ynnek.
giphy.gif

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
why was your predecessor so scummy tho?

I guess it was really just the one thing. Let's play shoot/vote/protect, Kalor.

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
why was your predecessor so scummy tho?

I guess it was really just the one thing. Let's play shoot/vote/protect, Kalor.

I'm not really sure. They definitely had some other posts that were suspect but I can't explain why that was the case.

Shoot: Alexem (Their claim is good enough for me today but some of their other explanations have seemed off. I'd rather use a shot on them than a lynch.)
Vote: I'm wrestling with this right now but maybe Blarg.
Protect: LuxCommander (If they're genuine about their lookout role.)

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
I hate oatmeal.

If Alexem is not town I will eat oatmeal all day wearing a dinosaur onsie. Will try to find a matching one for baby (but no oatmeal for him lol)

Natiko

I do.

VOTE: Faircure

The reads list she gave me was nicely done, but pretty much most of it is old news I've seen already from other people. I asked a bit more to see if she would say something I haven't heard yet, but not really.

Plus my concerns I voiced before that.

I'll keep my vote there, and put off ET till tomorrow when we can shoot again.
You said you weren’t sure on Alex after the claim. What about now? Had anymore thoughts? What do you think about Blarg and the votes on him?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I hate oatmeal.

If Alexem is not town I will eat oatmeal all day wearing a dinosaur onsie. Will try to find a matching one for baby (but no oatmeal for him lol)
I would require a live feed here, but let's talk about, since this is the strongest stance you've taken all game. Why?

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
I hate oatmeal.

Didn't you try to shoot Alexem at one point? Did the claim change your opinion?

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
I hate oatmeal.

I assure you fully that there's be no oatmeal on the cards for you. Not even if Wilford Brimley, Buzz Aldrin and the Quaker himself turn up at your door.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Why'd you respond to her but not to me?
Sorry, I must have missed your questions when catching up earlier. I think I've said all that I really can, though. There are only so many ways that I can say that I misinterpreted Fandorin saying that he's not got the reward he wanted, all I've been trying to do is prevent a mis-lynch. If it weren't harmful to town, I'd have probably just put my hands up and walked off, but since I know lynching me would result in another town loss, all I can do is my best to account for myself.

I'm back. Just spent like 30 minutes hunched over trying to take a damn minuscule piece of broken glass off of my foot.

And the catching up was surprisingly easy. Not many posts, huh.

Alexem's claim is... alright. In that it doesn't move me in either direction. It feels like a weird claim to fake, but, as others have already pointed out, the choice of targets for the power is hard to get a grasp on.

I wish Blarg was here so he could open up.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Sorry, I must have missed your questions when catching up earlier. I think I've said all that I really can, though. There are only so many ways that I can say that I misinterpreted Fandorin saying that he's not got the reward he wanted, all I've been trying to do is prevent a mis-lynch. If it weren't harmful to town, I'd have probably just put my hands up and walked off, but since I know lynching me would result in another town loss, all I can do is my best to account for myself.
None of this addresses the points I raised.

Why did you leave in the middle of an active conversation?

Why did you start by saying you didn't have any powers/were essentially vanilla?

What do you think the rest of us should think about the fact that if you're telling the truth, you're basically immune to everything but a lynch? Does this mean you're going to participate more since we essentially have to trust you or lynch you?

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Why did you leave in the middle of an active conversation?
Because I left work. Couldn't return to the game until I got home.
Why did you start by saying you didn't have any powers/were essentially vanilla?
Because I wanted to keep my reflect away from scum, but knew that saying nothing about what happened would raise too manyquestions.
What do you think the rest of us should think about the fact that if you're telling the truth, you're basically immune to everything but a lynch? Does this mean you're going to participate more since we essentially have to trust you or lynch you?
I intend to carry on as I have been. I'll be honest, right now I'd rather be doing anything than playing this given the way that I feel, but abandoning the game just because I made a stupid mistake would be unfair to everyone who kept playing. Sure I could request a replacement, but I'd just be handing FEP or whoever a poisoned chalice. All I can do is keep playing for as long as I'm allowed to. I accept my mistake, and I'll accept the consequences.

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

blargonaut (10 votes)
rac - #4632
bladesymphony - #4644
sawneeks - #4976
swamped - #5035 #5558
zubz - #5054
extreme tactician - #5061
stanleypalmtree - #5087
kawl - #5421
lone stranger - #5456
geno - #5464
alexem - #5507

alexem (5 votes)
heymonkey - #5253
gorlak - #5254
kalor - #5255 #5530
ezekelrage - #5258
natiko - #5280
brazil - #5496

faircure (2 votes)
dcpat - #4804
muffin - #5572

lone_prodigy (1 votes)
melonrabbit - #3885 #4072
melonrabbit - #4956

muffin (1 votes)
gorlak - #5072 #5254
swamped - #5561

natiko (1 votes)
blargonaut - #4200

nzjubjub (1 votes)
kawl - #4735 #5421
heymonkey - #4906 #5253
lone stranger - #4928 #5338
natiko - #4930 #5280
luxcommander - #5189

extreme tactician (1 votes)
fandorin - #4924

hom3land (0 votes)
heymonkey - #4565 #4906
luxcommander - #4571 #5189

ezekelrage (0 votes)
blargonaut - #4172 #4200
brazil - #5230 #5496

rac (0 votes)
lone stranger - #5338 #5456

coolestspot (0 votes)
geno - #4652 #5464

Post Counts:
heymonkey: 187 ezekelrage: 169 gorlak: 150 muffin: 93 melonrabbit: 90 blargonaut: 83 stuart444: 82 brazil: 73 sorian: 68 alexem: 60 sawneeks: 57 natiko: 53 rac: 51 nomad sparkster: 49 extreme tactician: 46 coolestspot: 44 kawl: 40 fandorin: 40 stanleypalmtree: 35 kalor: 32 geno: 31 luxcommander: 25 swamped: 23 poltergust: 22 dcpat: 16 zippedpinhead: 14 necktochicken: 14 faircure: 13 include: 11 nzjubjub: 10 ynnek7: 9 lone stranger: 6 bladesymphony: 6 oreomunsta: 6 zubz: 4 hom3land: 3 xbro: 2

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 3 Ends in:
pur_1530658800.png

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
An hour until EoD and near silence. What can we make of that?

The silence is why I haven't voted for Blarg yet, despite him being my first choice. I'd expect more opposition if he was scum. Though I'm not sure who else to go for.

An hour until EoD and near silence. What can we make of that?

That my job has been hellish lately, at least on my end. I should probably just quit & go for a doctorate. Seems easier.

I’m here for the last hour, though! I’m going through everything, but only hard confirm on my end is that Blarg is the Lone Stranger, or at least in communication with its controller. A self-vote is literally the Blargiest move imaginable.

I dunno, I don’t feel good about this Alexem train. I feel like we’re about to make a mistake.

As for Blarg/Lone Stranger, I don’t see a reason to lynch him since we haven’t really seen them do anything wrong. I doubt it’s a scum ability since we already got the scum who created the Mysterious Entity.

But at the same time, voting for anyone else at this point is pretty meaningless. =/

Top Bottom