Game Thread Marvel Heroes Mafia - Half of You Will Enjoy This

The worst thing about the I Am Groot thing is that, out of all 50 players + replacements in this game, Coolest is the one I can see lying about that just for kicks/to be able to not contribute for an entire phase without scrutiny regardless of alignment.

You fell asleep at a critical juncture of the game?

Come on man

I woke up for said juncture & it turns out it didn’t start for 10 more minutes.

Zubz has been a weird presence in this game. They spend a LOT of time on Melon at the start and then doesn't mention her whenever she does actually flip. Then when I was reading through their posts, there's been a few weird ones.

There's this quote about his ITAs.

He gets two things wrong here. First, we didn't have ITAs on Day 1 and then secondly, he didn't shoot on D2. You don't just forget whether or not you've shot someone during the game, especially in Zubz case when he wasn't even used the ITA once.

Granted he was at work but he just parks his vote on Briefs and then never moves it. That was his last post of the day and didn't mention the fact that it was a mislynch at any point today.

And finally

This one speaks for itself.

I think there's scum between the two people who haven't use an ITA, Zubz and Oreo and in this case, I think it's Zubz. He keeps going after people and whenever they flip, he just forgets about them and moves onto the next person. He votes with no reasoning and piggybacks off whatever other people have been saying.

Vote: zubz

Extreme is another contender right now but I'm not sure what to make of him. His play feels sloppy and he's had weird posts like a preemptive celebration for Natiko but right now, Zubz looks worse to me.

I fired at Melon at the first ITA, which I misremembered as D1. Surprised you dig through posts but didn’t find that. And posted when you knew I’d be at work & unlikely to respond until after votes are tallied.

And what was I supposed to say at the misfires? Oops?

I don’t trust Extreme but I sure as hell don’t trust this selective analysis on me. I may be a Vanilla, but I don’t need a PR to see this is bull. My vote stands.

==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start
zubz (5 votes)
poltergust - #7356
kalor - #7421
extreme tactician - #7431
kawl - #7465
faircure - #7492
extreme tactician (3 votes)
brazil - #7291
luxcommander - #7294
fandorin - #7401
kalor (2 votes)
kawl - #7256 #7465
fandorin - #7295 #7401
oreomunsta - #7305
zubz - #7308
poltergust (1 votes)
brazil - #6905 #7291
blargonaut - #7211
rac (1 votes)
blargonaut - #6887 #7065
rac - #7399
lone_prodigy (0 votes)
blargonaut - #7065 #7172
kalor - #7205 #7334
faircure (0 votes)
brazil - #6848 #6905
brazil (0 votes)
blargonaut - #7172 #7211
Post Counts:
blargonaut: 109 brazil: 82 kalor: 68 extreme tactician: 63 geno: 55 sorian: 44 kawl: 44 fandorin: 42 rac: 40 poltergust: 23 coolestspot: 20 faircure: 15 muffin: 14 necktochicken: 11 oreomunsta: 10 zubz: 8 swamped: 7 ynnek7: 7 luxcommander: 6 lone_prodigy: 4 stuart444: 1 stanleypalmtree: 1
Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OK, let's talk about EoD. So at this point we have two lynch candidates (three if you count Kalor, but I really don't agree with lynching him today) between Zubz and Extreme Tactician. Does anyone feel strongly about voting for one over the other now? I'm fine with either, but I think it's better to try to commit to a vote early rather than 10 minutes before the deadline.
I'm committed to the Extreme lynch. I trust both players that are with me on that train, while I still have some reservations against faircure, who's on the other one. And I don't think we have a single scum left, so the fact that more votes are piling against Zubz makes me feel better about my own vote.

I still fully suspect Zubz, and him flipping town would basically nail oreo as scum in my book. So I don't think this EoD will stress me out at all.

On Geno, still: him wanting to drop the vest conflict with Blarg further irks me. He's usually champing at the bit for any chance to start a thunderdome, and I still feel very bad about that whole thing.

This could be the work of a third-party's scum power, yes... but we've flipped one more scum since that was first brought up, and his power wasn't it.

The same could be said for Coolest's case of the Groot.

True, I dont know how far elaborate these scum gambits are. People tend to underestimate in games we play and then get DED.

As for you Fan, that certainly helped, you slimy skeezbag. But you just read squirmy to me.

As much as I hate ties, it’s better we don’t lose Town right now if I know I’m saving a Town, even if I am said Town. And I still find Extreme suspect, too. Sorry if this seems selfish, but...

Vote: Extreme Tactician

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
I'm keeping my vote where it is but I'm fine with the Extreme lynch. I don't really care what way the lynch goes today as I suspect both of them.

No, wait. I didn't miss it. It's right there on the list. That was on Kalor.

Huh. Yet Kalor found everything else needed to make that post. Again, all while identifying I sometimes miss the last hour of voting because of my commute if I leave late...

It’s almost like Kalor didn’t expect to be fact checked.

VOTE: Brazil

Nice try, kid.
giphy.gif

Huh. Yet Kalor found everything else needed to make that post. Again, all while identifying I sometimes miss the last hour of voting because of my commute if I leave late...

See here:
No, wait again! I put Zubz' shot in but I also listed him under "Didn't shoot". A-ha!
Either way, it's not like shooting at melon when people were trying to get Verelios killed is a good look.

Where are you getting bolded from? This seems like a over exaggeration to me.

QUOTE="Fandorin, post: 34784, member: 104"]Where are you getting bolded from? This seems like a over exaggeration to me.[/QUOTE]

Right here.

Granted he was at work but he just parks his vote on Briefs and then never moves it. That was his last post of the day and didn't mention the fact that it was a mislynch at any point today.

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
QUOTE="Fandorin, post: 34784, member: 104"]Where are you getting bolded from? This seems like a over exaggeration to me.

Right here.[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to show that I know that it isn't necessarily indicative of anything. The second sentence is more important than the first one anyone.

I looked for the shot but must have missed it. That doesn't excuse my other points.

Your other points were “Why didn’t you apologize for misfiring” & going for popular kills. Admittedly, part of that was just difficulty keeping up with a 50 Player game & finding leads, so I trusted players I townread...

50 is a large number. Who knew?

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
Your other points were “Why didn’t you apologize for misfiring” & going for popular kills. Admittedly, part of that was just difficulty keeping up with a 50 Player game & finding leads, so I trusted players I townread...

I never said you should apologise for misfiring?

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
Any vote not on the vote tool needs to be corrected to count.

Majority is 8 and vote tool is here: https://vote.fireblend.com/om/186/#

Need to commute home from work, should be about a half hour and then I’ll be available to watch the game.

Honestly, the Geno thing is so fucking bizarre it's actually making me townread him.

Kudos, Geno :lol

Yeah scum wouldn't dare do that shit.

Guess me double downing on him being scum plot is fading.

FUCK YOU GENO I WANTED TO KILL YOU NOT BE ON SAME TEAM

[

You dropped this.

Thanks, friendo!

It's interesting but I trust everyone on that vote except Zubz and his vote is to be expected for self preservation.

Expected? I explained it was self & Town preservation! Why would a Town agree to be killed without a Tanner in play?

I never said you should apologise for misfiring?

You asked why I didn’t respond to accidentally voting on innocent players. I don’t know what else I could add there of merit.

The worst thing about the I Am Groot thing is that, out of all 50 players + replacements in this game, Coolest is the one I can see lying about that just for kicks/to be able to not contribute for an entire phase without scrutiny regardless of alignment.

Don't you love how I play the game?

You can never be sure with old Coolest

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
Thanks, friendo!

Expected? I explained it was self & Town preservation! Why would a Town agree to be killed without a Tanner in play?

You asked why I didn’t respond to accidentally voting on innocent players. I don’t know what else I could add there of merit.

I know you explained it. I didn't mean anything by it. That just happened to be the word I used when I was looking at the votes. Obviously, if you're town then you'll do what you can to help yourself and your team.

Maybe there's not much you can add but even some kind of acknowledge would be nice rather than just forgetting about it. You didn't mention Melon after she flipped either despite suspecting her earlier in the game.

Sorian

Staff member
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

extreme tactician (5 votes)
brazil - #7291
luxcommander - #7294
fandorin - #7401 #7518
kawl - #7510 #7550
zubz - #7511
geno - #7512
fandorin - #7522

zubz (4 votes)
poltergust - #7356
kalor - #7421
kawl - #7465 #7510
faircure - #7492

poltergust (1 votes)
brazil - #6905 #7291
blargonaut - #7211

rac (1 votes)
blargonaut - #6887 #7065
rac - #7399

kalor (1 votes)
kawl - #7256 #7465
fandorin - #7295 #7401
oreomunsta - #7305
zubz - #7308 #7511

coolestspot (1 votes)
kawl - #7550

lone_prodigy (0 votes)
blargonaut - #7065 #7172
kalor - #7205 #7334

faircure (0 votes)
brazil - #6848 #6905

brazil (0 votes)
blargonaut - #7172 #7211
fandorin - #7518 #7522

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 109 brazil: 94 kalor: 76 extreme tactician: 63 geno: 56 kawl: 51 fandorin: 46 sorian: 45 rac: 44 coolestspot: 26 poltergust: 25 faircure: 15 muffin: 14 zubz: 14 necktochicken: 11 oreomunsta: 10 ynnek7: 8 swamped: 7 luxcommander: 6 lone_prodigy: 4 stuart444: 2 stanleypalmtree: 1

Fixed Geno's vote because he's a bum messing up my vote counts.

Sorian

Staff member
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

extreme tactician (5 votes)
brazil - #7291
luxcommander - #7294
fandorin - #7401 #7518
kawl - #7510 #7550
zubz - #7511
geno - #7512
fandorin - #7522

zubz (5 votes)
poltergust - #7356
kalor - #7421
kawl - #7465 #7510
faircure - #7492
blargonaut - #7569

rac (1 votes)
blargonaut - #6887 #7065
rac - #7399

kalor (1 votes)
kawl - #7256 #7465
fandorin - #7295 #7401
oreomunsta - #7305
zubz - #7308 #7511

coolestspot (1 votes)
kawl - #7550

poltergust (0 votes)
brazil - #6905 #7291
blargonaut - #7211 #7569

lone_prodigy (0 votes)
blargonaut - #7065 #7172
kalor - #7205 #7334

faircure (0 votes)
brazil - #6848 #6905

brazil (0 votes)
blargonaut - #7172 #7211
fandorin - #7518 #7522

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 118 brazil: 97 kalor: 79 extreme tactician: 63 kawl: 57 geno: 56 fandorin: 47 sorian: 46 rac: 45 poltergust: 27 coolestspot: 26 faircure: 15 muffin: 14 zubz: 14 necktochicken: 11 oreomunsta: 10 ynnek7: 8 swamped: 7 luxcommander: 6 lone_prodigy: 4 stuart444: 2 stanleypalmtree: 1

Day ends at :00

Sorian

Staff member
Zubz ISO

DAY 1

Old strat, best strat. First person to vote No Kill gets my first Kill vote. No Kills only benefit Scum & neutrals, & anyone who wants one is instantly suspect.

VOTE: Faddy
First is already against the No Lynch wave that plagued D1. Votes for townie Faddy.

Also, as for CoolestSpot... It also wasn’t wise to put yourself as a power role early on, but I can understand wanting to get the knowledge of items. I can see justifying a role claim this early to let people know.

Still... a role claim Post 1. The only time I’ve seen that was the first time my IRL group played with a Jester/Tanner so the guy started off claiming wolf because he feigned believing it was an all-wolf game.

Knowing CoolestSpot, there's a very good chance he's brewing chaos intentionally, too. But I feel there are more important things to look at... Somewhere. A role claim always screeches things to a halt, but I don't think there's too much else to look at other than the slightly-less-useless-but-still-useless Kill vs. No Kill, that only really serves to make me suspicious of No Kill people, even if plenty of Town/Villagers go for it, too. I don't see how it helps Village, but people do think that way.

Talks a bit about CoolestSpot weird Post One claim, restates that he's suspicious of the No Lynch wagon.

Hear me and rejoice! The First Kill will have the privilege of being saved from the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No... it is salvation. The universal scales will tip towards not doing a No Kill on D1 because of their sacrifice.

Smile... for even in death, they will know we didn't vote for a No Kill on D1 because why would you ever want to do a No Kill on D1.

Hey, I changed my avatar to a Marvel character!

Some fluff.

Because I never trust this strategy, which is why I always vote for the 1st No Kill voter every game because I believe it's either a pure Scum move, or because I am Scum & don't want to arouse suspicion. I'll probably change my vote when something more compelling comes about. I'm surprised & maybe, like 5% suspicious someone actually jumped onto my vote this early. So you 2 & Terraforce are my only suspicions at this juncture.

I mean, it is courteous to the other players, but it's not conducive to the game to just give Scum a free kill.

Ok, all these votes suddenly gunning for Monkey, one of the most vocal Hero players, is suspect. I smell a bandwagon around her following my "Vote To Kill" policy being clear, & I'm not going to have Villains try to make it look like I was on their team when one of them goes under.

VOTE: Kawl

Brutal.

Do we want to unleash this unspeakable evil on ourselves? ... I know I do.

More on the No Lynch and some vouching for Monkey and her policy at D1. Votes for townie Kawl.

Prod votes are normally skeezy to me. I have a bit of distrust on Stuart here. That said, I’m patiently awaiting Blarg. I’m hoping to see some great things from him. Or rather... Groot things.

If CS’ scum, he could be hoping for Town to protect him, keeping Neutrals off his tail. It could be a good discussion topic for D2 if he survives, at least.

“Soul scum?” Really?

Some light shade at Stuart and some hypotheticals about CoolestSpot being scum baiting some protection on him.

This is... um... Interesting. Which one's Namor? I was given the entire early 90's run of Namor because someone was dunking on me for liking Aquaman. I want to vote to kill Namor.

I noticed you & promise to vote for you as soon as we're able to let you know you were noticed!

I had a genuine childhood fear of Tina Turner after seeing bits of Tommy at too young of an age. Leaning towards melon here for that .GIF alone.

Yeah... I'm really not sure, either. I'm about to head to bed & am contemplating just staying out of this. Except Melon outed herself as Namor & it's looking really tempting.

Gah. Now this feels like a trap! I was initially just joking with the Namor thing, since there still isn’t much to go off of.

This is a bit different, too. You & Splinter might both be Heroes, so there’s a chance we kill one of our own regardless, unlike a regular Day Kill where we know at least someone isn’t on the side of justice. Do ties mean no death here?

I’m going to bed but will hopefully be up in enough time to read what I missed & change the vote accordingly. ... & since Melon appears to be deliberately baiting me...

Vote: Splinter

We don’t know if this is Hero vs. Hero or not. At least we know someone is a Thanos goon out of everyone.

When the Thunderdome starts he jokingly mentions Namor as a flavor reason for him to vote and gets weirdly confronted by melon about it. He mentions that she seems to want him to vote for her and instead goes for Splinter. Even so he responds to Faddy that this might be Town vs. Town so he doesn't feel that good about it.

DAY 2

Damnit! A work emergency effectively made me not vote... :(

Holy heck. I just voted Splinter earlier because I thought Melon had some power where she could counter if I voted her. That’s fantastic we got another Scum!

Also, not sure why Natiko is targeting me, but whatever.

Shoot: Blarg, because we’re still waiting
Vote: Melon, because I don’t trust this Gladiator thing
Protect: CoolestSpot, who is too pure for this world.

Comes into the day with suspicions on melon due to the Thunderdome, while also commenting that he didn't expect Splinter to flip scum despite voting for him ealier. Mentions he also pretends to shoot Blarg for his total absence and protect Coolest, probably because of his claim.

So... ITA means I just fire & have a chance of autokilling, right?

Happy to see Blarg is here & is as Blargy as ever! But if Blarg isn’t the mysterious entity... then who or what is it?

I read through all the posts I missed from work... on mobile... so I’m going to have clearer thoughts soon.

Comments on Blarg long due arrival at the game and a bit about the mechanics of ITAs.

I trust Melon’s gladiator claim, so I think she has a win condition involving personal kills. Or at least Thunderdomes. I see no reason to doubt her.

Seems to come around on his earlier suspicions on Melon with her gladiator claim.

I’m still not sure where I stand on Melon, but I’m starting to lean into Vere pretty heavily.

Thanks for the reminder!

Follows a bit of the push made against Verelios on the day, commenting that he's still iffy on Melon.

You know, I’m still kind of afraid of ITA. What if I actually hit?

I, uh... darn. If only there was a commonly known phrase associated with firing wildly at high noon that people on a video game forum offshoot’s offshoot’s offshoot would recognize.

Makes sense. Haven’t the known scum mostly had powerful roles?

I gotta look back, but she was actively encouraging me to vote for her, calling me a hypocrite & stating she was Namor after I said I would be inclined vote Namor. I gotta look, but wasn’t Splinter ahead at that point?

Remembers melon's Namor claim and how much she apparently wanted votes for her. melon quickly responded responded to his "who's Namor?" question and she was ahead in the votes then, 2 x 1 for her lynch.

She called me a hypocrite for potentially letting a No Kill happen in the Thunderdome, though. And outed herself as Namor when I said I would likely vote Namor. She may have pushed for No Kill herself, but she shamed me for pushing it myself.

It was very suspect, to the point...

VOTE: Melonrabbit

Continues talking about melon and her weird confrontational tone against him and her hypocritical stance on the No Lynch during the Thunderdome. Decides to follow through with his list at votes for her.

*Yakuza Movie Sting*

It’s 11:59 AM EST...

GET ON YOUR FEET: Melonrabbit

Also shoots her, and misses.

Yes! ... unless Vere was innocent. So we go after Zipped if so, right?

That clearly wasn’t a Normal move!

Great shot!

... We missed you, Blarg.

Wait, I already shot at Melon.

@CoolestSpot Get on your feet!

“Several of you missed a number of shots you could’ve taken.” -Wayne Gretzky, probably.

Fluff on the number of misses and on Extreme's hit at Verelios.

I can get behind killing Mazre. Zipped’s by far the safest player. But I till want to return to Melon tomorrow.

VOTE: Mazre

Follows the Mazre wagon and votes for him, vouching for Zipped as the most confirmed player and also commenting that he will be back onto melon next day phase.

DAY 3

Gah. My gut told me I shouldn't've voted Mazre, despite thinking he was Scum. Should've trusted my gut.

Regrets joining the Mazre wagon and voting for him at the end of D2.

So... it’s looking grim about Inlude being a Scum PR, right?

Comments on the Include red check after she showed up and fake claimed the switch on Natiko. Doesn't expand much on this.

I could buy this, to be honest.

Yup. I think I’m just going to type up a vote, set an alarm, & fire at someone hoping they weren’t cleared while I snoozed.

Replying to Coolest that he keeps missing ITAs due to Real Life.

I slept in! I was going to fire at Blarg, so it seems right to vote for him now.

Vote: Blargonaut

Loses the ITA due to Real Life and decides to vote for Blarg instead of shooting him like he pretended.

That my job has been hellish lately, at least on my end. I should probably just quit & go for a doctorate. Seems easier.

I’m here for the last hour, though! I’m going through everything, but only hard confirm on my end is that Blarg is the Lone Stranger, or at least in communication with its controller. A self-vote is literally the Blargiest move imaginable.

Never change, Lone Blarger.

Confident that Blarg controls the Lone Stranger, especially after Gorlak's time break down and the Lone Stranger "self vote" on Blarg.

DAY 4

... There was someone in this game called DCPat?

Getting a little suspicious of Monkey for starting the Alexem vote. Hell, I’m convinced a chunk of the remaining scum were the votes for the Blarg > Alexem shift.

I’m going to look at where the Alexem train caught steam to see who’s the most suspicious, but it seemed to all happen at once so all 11 non-Stranger, non-Alexem’s self-vote players are high on my Scum Radar. One of the deciding votes was Stranger, but I’m 110% convinced that, if Blarg isn’t Stranger, he had direct communication with the controller.

Comments that he's convinced that the switch for Alexem's lynch after Blarg claimed at D3 has a chunck of scum in it. Those players were: Kawl, faicure, rac (as Lone Stranger), Sawneeks and melon. Also continues with his idea that the Lone Stranger is at the very least in cahoots with Blarg.

Man, that sounds delicious! You have good taste, Blarg. Thank you for your contributions to this game, by the way.

Vote: Blargonaut

You see my avatar? My math goes further beyond regular math. And this is just SSJ1 math.

Moral of the story is, Lone Stranger voted similarly to you except for the vote on you. Which is, like, your signature. I would know; in casual, short-term games, that's a me move. Also that One Night game where everyone was convinced I was the Minion & thought voting for me was the worst possible move. And I was the Wolf so I didn't actually want to be voted for.

I'm always weary of a last-second vote shift. It's too easy to bandwagon onto.

Yes, pointedly. If you don't control Stranger, you have a communication channel with the controller. It's not inherently bad that you have the Lone Stranger, but if there is an accomplice helping you, that does seem kinda scummy.

Continues pushing the Blarg and Lone Stranger connection, at least some ways of communication with the controller.

I find it surprising, & as stated before, I think there was a concerned effort to sway the vote off of Blarg, hence the sudden swing towards Alexem & suspicion on everyone that voted Alexem near the end (I have a town read on you, but you were the first person to vote or Alexem yesterday...). Based on all the Town Kills, I think most of the Night Kills were Scum. DCPat was an exception, but that could have been someone who just wanted a flip on a quiet player.

Dislikes that monkey was the first player to vote for Alexem at D3, despite not exactly shifting at the end. Adds that excluded the DCPat kill, all N3 deaths were made by scum.

Also, I can't stick if we don't start soon because it's late in EST, but Join.

I have come back stronger than ever. I have become the legendary Super Spider.

Spiderman-in-Goku-s-outfit-dragon-ball-z-34219417-443-500.jpg

Agreed! I hope I can catch another some time. Damn EST & job that requires me to be away from the Internet for at least 7.5 hours on a good day.

Joins in on the Survivor event and comments on it.

ITA plan is to sleep & be rested for work tomorrow. I'll find some other time to shoot Blarg.

Yes. Yes it does. Also Deadpool, & IIRC Deadpool was a dead player's flavor role, so we're basically 100% canon right now.

Adds that he maybe wants to shoot Blarg at a ITA.

... Well this is a turn of events. So you were jailed & puppeteered Lone Stranger? Neat! What kind of communication line do you have to Blarg?

Reaction to rac's Lone Stranger claim. Still wants to see a relation to Blarg with it.

I also wasted time in the Hot Potato round looking up a "Can't Get Rid of a Bomb" image because I thought the bomb wouldn't go off again so shortly. I'm not much of a strategist. I wanted info & thought this would be a good way to glean some.

I’m still inclined to trust Ezekel, so his tunnel vision on Melon has me curious, I gotta say.

Glad about Natiko; we gotta only have 1-2 scum left, right? But that sucks about Zeke & Monkey...

I can cast suspicion on Melon in Zeke’s stead.

Goes back to his melon push, but this time based mostly on Ezekel's arguments.

Heck. Final ITA is during work. I missed today because I got birthday sushi.

These Briefs votes seem fishy, but Briefs isn’t really here that much so it’s fair.

Also, count me in on the “We have a @NeckToChicken ?” train.

Seems content with the NeckToChicken train forming, throwing some shade at the briefs lynch at the same time.

Thanks, guys!

Anyway, not feeling too good about us losing so many pro-town players. I’m just going to give up this Blarg thing, vote BC, & hope something comes to me at work today.

Vote: Briefs_Cat

Doesn't add much reasoning to it, but reacts to the full claims from Blade and Neck and ends up voting for briefs.

DAY 5

I need to get to bed or else I’d challenge Thanos. The fact we only got 1 Scum Kill is definitely suspect, though.

Finds the number of kills suspect, but doesn't follow up on why. I think that Kalor and faircure block was already public knowledge by here.

Events open for 10 hrs, though, then?

I participated in D1’s ITA, & I think D2. I’ve missed the others due to working or sleeping during them. Today was due to being busy with friend stuff, admittedly.

Saw wanted me killed, though.

Brazil says that his late vote for briefs is scummy due to Neeks already being dead at the day. Comments that Saw wanted him dead too.

Honestly, I’m finding Kalor’s actions a bit suspect, too. If Fandorin’s right about that tell, I’m good with targeting him.

VOTE: Kalor

Follows up on my and others read on Kalor's shot at Blarg. Puts a vote down right away.

ITA has not been ending well for us, but I’ll try to get up for it.

When’s the ITA again?

I fell asleep at my phone...

Laments losing yet another ITA phase.

I woke up for said juncture & it turns out it didn’t start for 10 more minutes.

I fired at Melon at the first ITA, which I misremembered as D1. Surprised you dig through posts but didn’t find that. And posted when you knew I’d be at work & unlikely to respond until after votes are tallied.

And what was I supposed to say at the misfires? Oops?

I don’t trust Extreme but I sure as hell don’t trust this selective analysis on me. I may be a Vanilla, but I don’t need a PR to see this is bull. My vote stands.

Dislikes Kalor case on him. Argues that he's manufacturing it and cherry picking it by missing his single shot in the game against melon at D2.

As much as I hate ties, it’s better we don’t lose Town right now if I know I’m saving a Town, even if I am said Town. And I still find Extreme suspect, too. Sorry if this seems selfish, but...

Vote: Extreme Tactician

To avoid an eventual tie, votes for Extreme instead of Kalor.

Oh, um... that works, too. I still think Kalor is a good next target, if I survive this.

QUOTE="Fandorin, post: 34784, member: 104"]Where are you getting bolded from? This seems like a over exaggeration to me.

Right here.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, friendo!

Continues arguing with Kalor on it's reread on him.

Top Bottom