Spectator Thread Marvel Heroes Spec Thread - The Half That Hates Me

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
vader.jpg

Well played Fan

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
Who was it that came up with the plan to lynch all the players claiming Vanilla Town?

Because I think going through that strategy really brought it to the fore how many almost 100% town PRs were remaining in the game.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Think I’m 3-1* in mafia

Animal crossing was town win?
*Ace attorney mafia - town loss
Of gods and men - scum win
Marvel- town win

*neutral serial killer ascetic role alignment cop - lawlz

So technically I’m undefeated if you don’t count the asterisk

Apollo

Apollo will wreck your goddamn face
Think I’m 3-1* in mafia

Animal crossing was town win?
*Ace attorney mafia - town loss
Of gods and men - scum win
Marvel- town win

*neutral serial killer ascetic role alignment cop - lawlz

So technically I’m undefeated if you don’t count the asterisk

I certainly don’t count it

:thisisfine:

Man, this thread is as fun as the game. Really a wild ride reading the entire thread.

@Fandorin gg, did you entertain the thought of a no kill on the night you went for kawl?

Gg everyone

On the last night right? I confess I didn't. I thought of no killing the night before, the one where I killed Lux and Polter faked his death. That would've been the better play, since I would remove his soft green check and also give me a mislynch with oreo's check on Brazil. Not sure if the pool of players at the end would be to my advantage though.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
I’d like to thank everyone for making this such a fun game. I think this is the first game (ignoring ones I subbed into) where I didn’t end up feeling like I ruined someone’s enjoyment. That’s at least a step in the right direction. Maybe I’ll play some more in the future.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
I’d like to thank everyone for making this such a fun game. I think this is the first game (ignoring ones I subbed into) where I didn’t end up feeling like I ruined someone’s enjoyment. That’s at least a step in the right direction. Maybe I’ll play some more in the future.
How many times do I have to tell you. You made love boat 2 very enjoyable.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Please play lots, thanks.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Man, this thread is as fun as the game. Really a wild ride reading the entire thread.

On the last night right? I confess I didn't. I thought of no killing the night before, the one where I killed Lux and Polter faked his death. That would've been the better play, since I would remove his soft green check and also give me a mislynch with oreo's check on Brazil. Not sure if the pool of players at the end would be to my advantage though.
Yea I meant the night polt died.

@heymonkey
I'm glad I inadvertantly saved you from Blarg's rage :p And I don't remember my reads in depth, but I think it was more a "she could fake anything really well, I'll better be on my toes" than outright scumreading you for whatever.

@EzekelRAGE
It was a pleasure to see you again (even though I have bad, bad memories of Gods and Men :p).

@melonrabbit
I hope I didn't go too far. I appreciated that you stayed that one time and discussed with me, even though you were obviously enraged. My last ITA was still aimed at you, but believe it or not, I was slowly coming around (maybe). The last appeal to not engage with Zeke was really the only visible sign in thread for it. Is this town vs town? was in my head at night, I'd like to think I would've changed into that perspective completely. A new experience that'll only makes us better in hunting scum (and finding town.) PS: I do not intentionally go hard on you, I'm sorry that you have that general impression :( ... I... I like you and playing with you is fun.

@Extreme Tactician
How dare you betray me like this? :( You fooled me good, I was willing to help you, but you just had to be scum.

melonrabbit

The only good kind of melon
What Monkey?

@Gorlak no worries. I would've for sure let you know if you had in fact gone to far. It was all in good fun and y'know scum lost which is the most important thing.

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
What Monkey?

@Gorlak no worries. I would've for sure let you know if you had in fact gone to far. It was all in good fun and y'know scum lost which is the most important thing.

Fair weather fan. I saw you trying to sell out to the dark side.

I'll never forget Gorlak turboing me in Gods.
You probably deserved it, you undying god :p
Didn't you post something along the lines... "I'll claim in the last half hour, brb" when you were on the block?
No way I'd let you squirm out of that lynch with an announced late claim. Never. Also probably the only time I actually turboed someone.

Sheesh... Gods was a mess for me

Sawneeks

little green dog

*makes a note to add you to every sign up list*

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
You probably deserved it, you undying god :p
Didn't you post something along the lines... "I'll claim in the last half hour, brb" when you were on the block?
No way I'd let you squirm out of that lynch with an announced late claim. Never. Also probably the only time I actually turboed someone.

Sheesh... Gods was a mess for me

I couldn't die, of course I'd be extra sassy. :P

But I was heading out and was planning to claim when I got back.

Top Bottom