Spectator Thread Marvel Heroes Spec Thread - The Half That Hates Me

Fan wins if rac vote stays on kawl right?

Racs vote stays on Kawl
Rac gets Lynched
Kawl dies

Ynnek vs Fandorin vs Polter

Fan kills either

He wins.

@Sorian would you end the night as soon as Fandorin submitted his kill or would you leave it the whole 24 hours? (since Town has no more protection in this case so either shot would end the game unless Fand went for no kill)

Kawl should know this means rac doesn't know about the condition that would kill him.

Which means Kawl should know there is a high chance he isn't scum (Town wouldn't know that some scum have forgotten about that >_>) because of that.

Come on Town.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
Kawl should know this means rac doesn't know about the condition that would kill him.

Which means Kawl should know there is a high chance he isn't scum (Town wouldn't know that some scum have forgotten about that >_>) because of that.

Come on Town.
That wouldn't mean anything. To him it could look like rac just gave up, which he clearly did

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
Yeah, he’s not giving up yet, he’s just frustrated.

And idk how I’ll handle another night phase yet, depends on when they actually hammer and what the player count looks like.

Appealing based off Coolest seems like a weak reason though given Coolest’s multiple attempts to kill Fan lol

On it's own, maybe but people have gotten away with the whole "This feels genuine" vs "This feels forced" so it's not a stretch.

Also considering the other stuff he has mentioned, there is a case to be made for not lynching him so readily.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
On it's own, maybe but people have gotten away with the whole "This feels genuine" vs "This feels forced" so it's not a stretch.

Also considering the other stuff he has mentioned, there is a case to be made for not lynching him so readily.
Fan has almost exclusively voted and shot at scum as well though if I recall correctly.

Fan has almost exclusively voted and shot at scum as well though if I recall correctly.

Yet he's not being pushed nearly as much as Rac.

There should be at least some push towards the other possibility instead of everyone focusing on the one person from day start to day end.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
There was a scum win for 23 mins there right? Send day kill to non-Kawl/rac, hammer rac, rac dies to the lynch, Kawl dies to the vote, making the game 1-1.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Nah, majority would still be 3.

5 remain, majority three. Day kill Ynnek. Four remain, majority three. Kawl and Polter are on rac and rac is on Kawl. Fando hammers rac. rac and Kawl die, two remain. Scum victory.

Ofc all depends if Sorryan would accept a flurry of commands but I don't see why the day kill would need to be publicly processed as long as the actions are made in the correct order.

Really starting to worry me. He’s present though so I’m sure he knows.

Not sure about the remaining players but I'd be very suspicious since Rac has been around the whole time but not sent the kill. But Fandorin just posted so if a kill goes out, it may take suspicion away from Rac?

Just a thought. if I was Fandorin, I'd have sent it out after enough time of me being 'away' and then come back after another few hours.

We'll see how this goes.

You could also make the argument that Rac waited until Fandorin showed up again. but in that case, I'd expect rac to have done it immediately after Fandorin showed up.

So it'd make me less sure that Rac is the day vig.

That's just my thought process on it all.

5 remain, majority three. Day kill Ynnek. Four remain, majority three. Kawl and Polter are on rac and rac is on Kawl. Fando hammers rac. rac and Kawl die, two remain. Scum victory.

Ofc all depends if Sorryan would accept a flurry of commands but I don't see why the day kill would need to be publicly processed as long as the actions are made in the correct order.
Kawl wasn't on rac. Kawl was on Fandorin.

Sorian

Staff member

I would but Kawl wasn’t on rac at the same time as Polter, pretty sure Kawl is on Fand right now.

Not really since it clearly got to him, as intended. All is fair and everything, and I hope Rac knows I love him as a player and a poster, completely (honestly one of my favorite people here).

It's why I targetted him, and besides him coming after me, I realized I had to break him.
That's some Corrik shit, man. Not "all" is fair.

Something bothers me about the Lone Stranger bit. I think this was the catalyst to Blarg's role claim. Lone Stranger's vote on Blarg made everyone immediately suspect Blarg as the Lone Stranger, which ultimately led to that debacle of a lynch between him and Alexem and Blarg claiming being the BP giver.

rac, why did you allow a situation like that to happen?
This is actually a very fine point.

CrimsonFist

Neutral Vanilla
I appreciate town taking the time to discuss things out, read over the thread and consider multiple angles. Don't see that often in LYLO.

CrimsonFist

Neutral Vanilla
When it was "certain" that Rac was going to be lynched, I wonder if a daykill might have made it more clear that it wasn't Rac. Last scum about to be lynched wouldn't have any need for a daykill after all.

Could be a reason to withhold.

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
When it was "certain" that Rac was going to be lynched, I wonder if a daykill might have made it more clear that it wasn't Rac. Last scum about to be lynched wouldn't have any need for a daykill after all.

Could be a reason to withhold.

That's been my thought. The shot is going to make people reconsider their votes.

That's been my thought. The shot is going to make people reconsider their votes.

True but it means that Fandorin is already dead.

no day kill and rac lynch and nk anyone tonight would leave

Fandorin + Kawl + Ynnek or Polter.

And Kawl won't be convinced of a Ynnek lynch. And Ynnek is unlikely to Vote for Kawl.

Of course Fandorin could bank on no turboing at the start of the day allowing a day kill to go out for the win.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Seems like Polt is really trying to think things through carefully. I believe he'll come to the right conclusion about Fan.

Seems like Polt is really trying to think things through carefully. I believe he'll come to the right conclusion about Fan.

Hopefully he does but even if he doesn't. I'm still proud of him for stepping up just when Town needs a leader.

Good on you Polter!

Sawneeks

little green dog
Wow, Polto really stepping it up as town leader! Go you!
This. May be on the wrong conclusions but you are seriously pulling some weight, Polter. End Game is stressful and tough and you're putting of work here. No matter what the outcome here is, great work. <3

Sawneeks

little green dog
Y'know at this point I'd be fine with either side winning. There'd be some salt if Scum won but Fandorin is playing an excellent game right now and I would not fault people falling for it.

I honestly don't know what shot he could take right now that would help his case.

I guess Ynnek is the only possibility, but then again that could potentially move things around in a scenario that seems favorable to him.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
I honestly don't know what shot he could take right now that would help his case.

I guess Ynnek is the only possibility, but then again that could potentially move things around in a scenario that seems favorable to him.
All he can do is try.

jQWYPjF.gif

Sorian

Staff member
Someone can give them a vote count again btw, not sure why my phone can’t copy it correctly from the site

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
The day is going to end in a tie, isn't it?

And then Fandorin tries to nightkill Kawl and fails again.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Kawl convinces Polter

Kawl and Polter vote Fand

Fand votes rac in a desperate effort

rac goes "nah" and self-votes

No lynch

Fand shoots Kawl, misses

Kawl and Fand hammer Polter next phase

And somehow Polter flips as the last Scum with Sorian laughing in the distance

Sorian

Staff member
Kawl convinces Polter

Kawl and Polter vote Fand

Fand votes rac in a desperate effort

rac goes "nah" and self-votes

No lynch

Fand shoots Kawl, misses

Kawl and Fand hammer Polter next phase

You know you’re in for some shit when you join a Sorian joint.

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
...But this is just WIFOM at this point. He's been so consistent at being town this entire game that I just find it hard to believe he's scum. I'd seriously be completely flabbergasted if he does turn out to be the last scum and I wouldn't even be mad if he wins because of it.

He's basically begging for the betrayal at this point.

Top Bottom