Scum Thread Game of Thrones Scum Thread - You Win Or You Die

I am so tired, y'all. And my MU game starts in three days.
It's fine you did the best you could, thank you for fighting so hard.

I appreciate you and your work, be it with your fake analysis, your relentless desire to get us to the victory and so on. The time and effort you put into this game is outstanding.

Good luck for your MU game, we will be cheering for you.

Well it's not over until the final vote is cast or the day ends. Just gotta keep hoping we get another vote on nin and Fantomas doesn't switch

hate to do it but If I have to I could flip my vote to Monkey and hope it buys me town cred. Becuase if Monkey is lynched without us then we are going to get tunneled so hard next. I just hate the idea of being the hammer

hate to do it but If I have to I could flip my vote to Monkey and hope it buys me town cred. Becuase if Monkey is lynched without us then we are going to get tunneled so hard next. I just hate the idea of being the hammer
Et is in the lead should I vote?

Vote tool is showing this right now

dr. monkey (6 votes)
nin - #4709
kopite - #4867
faddy - #4868
nin - #4870
giant panda - #4930
nin - #4960
fantomas - #4992
extreme tactician - #4996

extreme tactician
(4 votes)
faddy - #4759
nin - #4850
fantomas - #4926
meatwad - #4932
flatearthpandas - #4933
dr. monkey - #4942
nin - #4946
include - #4963

It's not a tie even if we disqualify ET's vote :/
Day ended before et vote, it's a tie yay

dragon mom

Plays the Game of Chairs
I apologize if there was any confusion regarding EOD. They happened so close together that the vote tool picked it up, so we ruled that it counted.

ET did also not have an active vote that I am seeing until his vote on Monkey, so it would have been 5-4 regardless.

I apologize if there was any confusion regarding EOD. They happened so close together that the vote tool picked it up, so we ruled that it counted.

ET did also not have an active vote that I am seeing until his vote on Monkey, so it would have been 5-4 regardless.
There is nothing to apologize for or explain. Don't worry about it.

Wanna kill Faddy and hope it sticks?
Wait until Panda has a last shot OMG that would be hilarious.

Go for it though.

Just want to be transparent, is all :)
XS5LK.gif

Wait there was a reference? Lol. I'm honestly just trying to make it fair, no shade intended.

Of course the outcome is fair, the rush confused everything for all of us but we didn't have a tie because of Fantomas vote already.

No shade? Sad, my attempt at humor was destroyed :( I always wanted to use that gif too.

You sure dude? I mean, I'm gonna be shouting at kopite and nin for their votes as well.
At this point we have nothing to lose. Let's go crazy! Last vote was crazy intense and I hope we will get the same again :D

You can come at me too now by the way, I have lost my town cred when I tried to save Monkey.

I'm still gonna tunnel nin and everyone who voted for you instead of Monkey lol (me not included coz I'm inno obviously) Gotta at least try to confuse town and hope they will believe me lol

At this point we have nothing to lose. Let's go crazy! Last vote was crazy intense and I hope we will get the same again :D

You can come at me too now by the way, I have lost my town cred when I tried to save Monkey.

I'm still gonna tunnel nin and everyone who voted for you instead of Monkey lol (me not included coz I'm inno obviously) Gotta at least try to confuse town and hope they will believe me lol
I'm gonna tunnel nin and Kop. They had no basis to their votes, just suspicions. For all we know, they were trying to earn townie points.

Yeah ideally we want Kopite or nin lynched next so we should honestly try for that but Fantomas has my number and I have zero cred to work with
What do you mean Fantomas has your number?

I'm gonna tunnel nin and Kop. They had no basis to their votes, just suspicions. For all we know, they were trying to earn townie points.

What do you mean Fantomas has your number?

Fantomas is gonna continue tunneling me, especially since I was a holdout on the Monkey Lynch. No way he's gonna let up

So gameplan, regardless of what happens today, Kill Fantomas tomorrow night. Continue to push nin as a lynching candidate. Also ET I will be tunneling you for the day as I ended the last day with a lynch vote on you and with the town's suspicion on me I could harm efforts to lynch nin if I joined that tunnel. Also me pushing to have you lynched over myself will make you look better when I flip hopefully. We still have a shot at this, just gotta tread carefully

So gameplan, regardless of what happens today, Kill Fantomas tomorrow night. Continue to push nin as a lynching candidate. Also ET I will be tunneling you for the day as I ended the last day with a lynch vote on you and with the town's suspicion on me I could harm efforts to lynch nin if I joined that tunnel. Also me pushing to have you lynched over myself will make you look better when I flip hopefully. We still have a shot at this, just gotta tread carefully
I sure do hope so.

OK so I'm still widely town read for "reasons" ? Wth? I am actually more town read than both of you at this point in the game regardless of my crazy vote for Monkey. lol.

OK, here is a crazy plan. @Extreme Tactician @briefs_cat let me be the one tunneling nin (only logical thing to do after my play so far and may actually help us getting him lynched since I am considered townier than both of you.

Meanwhile you guys should focus/tunnel hard on both of yourselves to gain some town cred once one of you flip (if I can't manage to lynch nin). However you need to add at least one other townie to the mix to have something to work with the next day phase, say Fantomas, Kopite, FEP.

That leaves nin, GP and trigger. If one of you get lynched all eyes would be on these 3 players for a possible scum plus a possible bus on one of the players you tunneled.

What do you think?

By the way, same comment as the normal thread, I'm busy today not the day phase but normal day.

My push will come tomorrow hopefully, keep being strong team.

OK so I'm still widely town read for "reasons" ? Wth? I am actually more town read than both of you at this point in the game regardless of my crazy vote for Monkey. lol.

OK, here is a crazy plan. @Extreme Tactician @briefs_cat let me be the one tunneling nin (only logical thing to do after my play so far and may actually help us getting him lynched since I am considered townier than both of you.

Meanwhile you guys should focus/tunnel hard on both of yourselves to gain some town cred once one of you flip (if I can't manage to lynch nin). However you need to add at least one other townie to the mix to have something to work with the next day phase, say Fantomas, Kopite, FEP.

That leaves nin, GP and trigger. If one of you get lynched all eyes would be on these 3 players for a possible scum plus a possible bus on one of the players you tunneled.

What do you think?
Tunnel ourselves? God, I hope that I can do that.

I think that's a good plan. I've already started on ET under the assumption that I'm going to be lynched. I'm thinking that if we're lucky Include could possibly take Fantomas place as town lead after we get rid of him. Long shot but I don't really see anybody else besides maybe Kopite that could step into that role if Fantomas is gone so that could be opportunity for us as well

We're doomed.
Vote me out please, it's free town cred and save my sanity.

Kopite when you read this, you can scum hunt me for my actions and trust me there are plenty of evidences against me without using a cheap argument of me not playing today due to being busy IRL, but you do you, I guess.

But yeah, kill Fantomas and don't let kopite dominate the narrative next day. He'll be fighting for Fantomas town position and we want Include to take that spot

Hey ET if you move your vote last minute we can kill Fantomas. Just a thought

The Kopite could be our night kill

and Kawl can be our stooge

Goddammit, the one night I am not here at the EOD phase, we get a chance at a mislynch and winning? You can't make this shit up.

Man, I'm so sorry I never thought it will go the way it did, I apologize guys.

This was supposed to be my answer to Kopite accusations which I never got a chance to post . his facts were all wrong and would have made him look bad.

So Meatwad, feps and Include are the people who voted for ET instead of Monkey. I think definitely one and maybe more scum in there. I'll leave feps aside first as I town read him in earlier phases, Meatwad's been under scrutiny so I'll come to that later, but let me focus on Include, who's fallen under the radar. I think Include is scummy and I'll tell you why.

I think you are doing to me what Monkey did to you, Accusing me with illogical statements and lies.

Include starts off with a scum read of Giant Panda, her main reason is because she feels the kill on Gorlak was something GP would do. It seemed like a good read in a game way we had gone multiple days with next to no progress. And here comes Include with fire and fury, bringing a fresh perspective and scum reading a player with some decent evidence.

Town:

Kopite, B-Dubs, Stan, Faddy, Fantomas, KetKat, Dr.Monkey, Feps,

Probably Scum:

GoG, Giant Panda, Kits, Meatwad

Oh look you actually agreed with me back then and even town read Monkey, funny how hindsight 20/20 and context can do huh?

Or wait are you saying that unlike all of you here I am not allowed to be wrong? It's hypocrite don't you think? Especially coming from you who voted out Splinter and Zeussey and worse yet Melon someone who not only claimed but also her role was one if not the most powerful town role in this game and she actually had 3 proof with Zeke exe and GOG jailing and deathless night. But I am sure you already forgave yourself over it, didn't you?

So, after lynching townies and PRs, you actually didn't even vote Day 6 & 5 and there was a scum and an SK. So, you got Monkey right, good for you man but from the arguments you presented against her were akin to OMGUS than anything else... I am not even sure if you were purposely busing her or if you are honest right now, but hey I am gonna shut the fuck up though and believe Faddy since he said that you are a townie and turned out that he was indeed smarter than me.

Whoops, looks like GP was town protector all this while. We had to have a protective to role to explain D2's no kills, and no one else claimed protector so it was pretty clear that GP was off the hook. To everyone except Include of course
Should I even mention again Spliner, Zeussey, Melon and heck even B-dubs and GP (that you were scum reading going against), but hey I guess it's do what I say and don't do what I do, right? You are the only one allowed to be wrong the entire game.

But you know, I actually was right in saying that GP was lying about his last shot, because he actually was but I guess you purposely ignored that he himself admitted to lying.

I lied about having the shot left. I hoped it would dissuade scum from going after Faddy and the Lovers, but it obviously didn't work. I had used my last shot N4 on Faddy.

Bonus points to Include for basically realizing that I was giving an excuse for why I still had a shot.

So I did nothing N4 and N5.

And everyone moved on huh? Are you forgetting nin and fep? Actually, they were still for lynching GP long after me and even with after GOG flip HECK THEY WERE AFTER HIM in the PREVIOUS day phase. Please don't spread lies this is not right in so many freaking ways.

At this point Fanto reads the glowing praise showered by Include and calls it out (snip)

(snip)Now I don't know what languages Include speaks, but I'm willing to bet that multiple sentences and paragraphs of gushing over Fanto's play wasn't something that got lost in translation.(snip)

(snip)Of course who decided to pop along at that point to ease Fantomas' suspicions if not for our dearly departed scuMonkey?(snip

Your time-line is wrong and you know it, and secondly you are ignoring the human factor yet again in this game, you guys forgot that there are people behind their computer screen. But hey, fuck me for being genuine and taking a moment to appreciate someone else being better than me in this game, right?

Monkey defends my use use of the language and more on every game we played together, she knows that I am not a native speaker and struggle to express myself sometimes, it would have been a scumtell if she actually didn't say anything... But you know what? I trust it was a genuine human being talking and not the genius scum mastermind trying to pocket me or keep me until the end because I am a not very good at it.

So we come to the end of last day phase, despite most of town core voting for Monkey and Faddy and I's arguments showing how illogical Monkey's points and reads against me were at 10 mins before the end of voting Include votes for ET instead, and ties the vote. If it wasn't for the last second jump by Fanto that's how it would've ended, and Monkey would have been saved

So I voted 10 freaking minutes before the end of the day but somehow it would have been game over? It's not like 10mn is freaking huge to change everything in this community right? Clearly, I doomed everyone by voting TEN MINUTES before the EOD, right? Yes, I am such a powerful mastermind that instead of waiting to actually vote last secondes, I did it 10mn before EOD. Yes, what an amazing play, gg me I am a genius clearly.

And most of the town core voted? No, only you and faddy, GP didn't want to vote for her and did it against his own belief just because Faddy guilt tripped him into it. nin isn't a town core and never was even after he voted Monkey, Faddy still didn't trust him.

No arguments, no points or reads. Just that she's not feeling Monkey over ET.

BRB writing a case against ET 10mn before the EOD and not only having time to actually catch up on what was happening but also keep on reading what's going on at the same time, yes man, that's totes realistic.

But hey let's ignore that ZOOK guy I replaced voted previously against Kitsu/ET and my answer to Faddy and the fact that regardless of him scum reading both ET and nin, he decided to do as he wanted regardless of the risks.

Anyhow, I trust that you are town reading Nin and ET then Kopite huh? Because otherwise my vote is definitely logical.

And then comes her last post here. Now that we've got rid of Monkey and are trying to find more scum, with the likes of Meatwad, Nin and ET all getting pressured Include sweeps in and posts this

Nin is pressured in this day phase? Are you joking? He is swimming in the glory of his bus over Monkey vote.

If you want to pressure me than do it, it's fair, only me know for fact that I am town but if you want to do it then don't spread misinformation, it's not even like giving your opinion at this point, you are purposely misleading everyone. We certainly can afford to mislynch me and I am fine with it but keep on doing this and you will lose us the game.

More than half this post is defending her actions the last night (well I couldn't have voted Monkey cos it didn't make sense y'know?) and theres next to nothing here in terms of actually hunting scum. What happened to her being certain nin was scum? And her last minute vote on ET? She didn't push either of those, but she defended herself. Now let me ask you guys, does this sound like someone trying to hunt scum? Or does this smack of desperation trying to defend her vote even when there's no pressure on her?

Desperation? What happened to Nin? Scum hunt with that one single quick post? How could I scum hunt when I was busy IRL? I woke up, posted a quick opinion and announced my unavailability. Explain to me how I can scum hunt when I don't have time IRL for it? Just explain to me please?

Or wait are you saying that I am not even allowed to post my reaction to the lynch and Monkey's flip unlike all of you? Is it do what I say don't do what I do situation again?

You purposely ignored context, ignored posts, ignored time-line, ignored previous votes, ignored your own behavior and lied. Everything you posted is at best grasping at straws and at worst a NAI. If you want to mislynch me just because you FEEL like it then do it but BE HONEST about it.

Top Bottom