Gossip Thread Night 1

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Access to this thread will be removed very shortly before the start of Day 2.

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
The way the votes moved late. I don' t think that gets scum

There is so much I want to talk to you about, but it's 1am here. So I'm waiting for the flip and then go to sleep.

You are here because of my PR. I'm weak cop. You are not scum. What did you think of my breadcrump.

Faddy

I like to think the punctuality of my EoDs during Monopoly was appreciated

Faddy

Was this a day power? Like you had to submit before deadline, otherwise this might be more complex than you think.

Faddy

I guess the crumb is strong scum read, me keeping you alive posts

Faddy

How worried are you that mafia ar going to kill me tonight and you lose your check?

I wasn't sure.

Crumb had to be obvious enough that you would be the reason I was dead. If you turned out to be scum.

Now I just hope people overlooked it.

Faddy

Town. Although i had to read it a couple of times to be sure.

Faddy

I was worried. But you ended with enough suspicion that I don't think they will kill you. What do you think?

If I die though who is really suspect?

They aren't going to ever get me mislynched.

Faddy

Night. I might post some stuff here for you when you wake up.

Is this going to be 48 hour night phase. So we have plenty of time

So I was pretty early on Exodus and the vote on him did not pick up any steam untill day end. Do you think he became the scum lynch after Blarg was not happening and Kits was on the line?

What do you think about Kits and Blarg?

Also who do you think I should meet tomorrow? Would be great if I can keep you informed somehow about my next actions.

Faddy

I have thought how we can stay in touch and what we should do in the future.

How often do you use emoticons? If you use a specific emoticon, let's do :P because that was the one I looked for in Power Rangers and now I see it is surprisingly common.

In the post where you are choosing your target use the :P to mark it for me. The last time you use :P is your target so you can switch.

The other thing we should do is that if either of us get into trouble I will claim your role. Or at least a similar role. I will be a hider since then I don't have to post about chats but it gets the checks into the open without 100% exposing you. And with the :P system I should be able to claim all your checks.

Faddy

And just for my peace of mind can you give me all your details. Role name, religion.

Faddy

i need to look up some stuff on Monkey. I found it weird she voted off wagon with so little time left. She had 3 options and I don't know how she doesn't pick one of those instead of going for Apollo and basically begging me to scum read him.

Faddy

The other troubling votes are Indy in the fridge and DoubleD just voting exodus with no reason attached.

Faddy

As far as your next goes. I think you should take a risk and go for someone you think is light scum.

What do you think of Zeke? Or GirlofGotham?

I'm ellaria sand, weak cop, my command is rendevouz.

I'm faith, but didn't win anything. Probably melon.

Faddy

How would you feel if something bad were to potentially happen to monkey tonight?

Faddy

I made this voting sheet thing where you can filter votes to get historical post counts.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uGcE4DUIM0wPTR66yhj_nDsicG3AMSAvZlyFPIaNTZQ/edit?usp=sharing

Don't worry I asked the mods if I could share this here, they have the link too. The only real restriction is you can't use this sheet to prove you gossiped me. So in the event I die you can't share the link because it links to my google account which can 100% be linked to me and is outside game info. I will post the link in the game thread for everyone at the start of the next day phase.

It is locked from being edited so you have to make your own copy.
Then you type the post number and then turn on the voting filter.
It might be useless but it might be cool.

Faddy

Ugh I don't know. I just re-read the thread and she feels a lot better. But her scum game is really good.

Faddy

My power isn't even guaranteed to work but I feel like I have to use it in case I die.

Faddy

Let me actually get some thoughts down.

At EOD I found it interesting how no one moved to kits or moved off exodus

After Gog voted for Kits until I posted "no one is evaluating kits" at post 1183 there are 13 people who voted for someone other than kits. That feels like a huge number of players for them all to be town an strange that scum don't put votes there at all. If Kits is town why don't scum just firm up the mislynch? (unless there are already a couple of mafia on the vote and they don't want to group too heavily on a mislynch)

But it is more likely to fit with kits being mafia. I have chosen her instead of Monkey for my power.

And no one moves off kits either. Because you don't want to move your bus in case suddenly a burst of votes come in and suddenly you can be seen moving off a confirmed scum.

For Exodus no one moves. There are 3 unvotes on Exodus all day
Splinter who was saying he was hard defending him but didn't really speak up until it was too late.
CeeCee who ended up on No Lynch. I have no idea what they are doing there. I feel like I understand CeeCee less the more we play.
And fep who at some point voted for all 3 top wagons. fep's progression is the weirdest with the apparent joke vote to real vote, to moving aroun then eventually landing back on Exodus. I don't have a great read on fep, he also is good at being scum.

Then we have the group of Blarg > Exodus voters. Which is actually smaller than I thought
Giant Panda - idk, he feels scummy
B-Dubs - he feels really town with the dumbtells but an experienced scum player could tell him to do that I guess
fep - again IDK
Blarg - The self votes can't be ignored. I'm not as strong on scum blarg as I made out in the thread but would have lynched him yesterday if it came to that. I just wanted to put pressure on him and link him to kits. Which makes it even more surprising no one moved that way except me.

Then we have Meatwad. Somehow he moves off Kits to Blarg. Like this is some sort of anti-bus idk. But his vote did take the chances of kits being lynched off the table and when he moved to Blarg it was a pretty dead train with only 3 votes. I need to look at the exact timing but I really don't like him.

Faddy

Meatwad is interesting becaue he is reacton voting to Blarg's self vote but it isn't a reaction to the first self vote but the second one. And in that time Blarg loses a vote with Giant Panda moving to exo. But it is hard to say if this is planned because of how tight all the times are.

Faddy

I guess I should evaluate the other world where neither Blarg or Kits are scum.

Faddy

Splinter got up to 4 votes.

I'm town
i think melon and b-dubs are town

Do scum just avoid splinter altogether? Why does Zeke never move his vote?

Faddy

Code:
Vote at Post        999
exodus    was voted by   
dcpat -        381
ketkat -        427
flatearthpandas -        916

kitsunelaine    was voted by   
zookfoodle -        890
muffin -        977
fantomas -        997
faddy -        998

blargonaut    was voted by   
giant panda -        262
kitsunelaine -        474
zeusy -        668
ceecee -        850

*splinter    was voted by   
melonrabbit -        126
ezekelrage -        453
b-dubs -        464

muffin    was voted by   

apollo    was voted by   
*splinter -        403

faddy    was voted by   

no lynch    was voted by   

giant panda    was voted by   

meatwad    was voted by   
dr. monkey -        921

b-dubs    was voted by   

dr. monkey    was voted by   
blargonaut -        359

melonrabbit    was voted by   
stanleypalmtree -        206

dcpat    was voted by

I like your thought and I think your power on kits instead of monkey is better.

I've also considered Splinter scum. Because he seemed to be pushing me as scum with points that made no sense and did not back up either.

But I actually have to watch out to not scumread everybody who thinks I'm suspicious.

Faddy

Let me just check how many people I have scum read in this gossip chat.

Monkey but I rolled back on that

Indy in the Fridge

DoubleD

Zeke and GoG but that is paranoid scum/would be a good clear

Kisunelaine - obviously

Flatearthpandas is weird

Blarg

Giant Panda

Meatwad

Looks like i have this thing solved... but I don't think I would lynch outside this list tomorrow unless we get some good info from the night kills.

My main suspiciouns going in tomorrow are GOG, Splinter and Kits (if alive?)

If both Exodus and Kits turn out town, I'm looking for people who dismissed suspicion on the two to easy. That's something I noticed in my scum games. When there is an easy town lynch going on I tend to vote elsewhere.

Can you explain btw how you want me to inform you using emoticons?

I use :p in the post where I use the name of my target?

Faddy

I like your thought and I think your power on kits instead of monkey is better.

I've also considered Splinter scum. Because he seemed to be pushing me as scum with points that made no sense and did not back up either.

But I actually have to watch out to not scumread everybody who thinks I'm suspicious.

I guess that is something. He moves to kits after the lynch is kind of gone. And he said he thought he could sit this one out implying he was actively watching the thread the whole time while his Apollo lynch was going nowhere.

Faddy

Can you explain btw how you want me to inform you using emoticons?

I use :p in the post where I use the name of my target?

Yes if you just use :P or :p I will see it easily. I am kind of tilted by it. I don't even need to look at the thread to know CeeCee used it yesterday.

So whoever you choose quote them and then anywhere in the post use the emoticon.

Appreciate all the input you gave me btw.

Tbh I thought you'd be a bit more suspicious of me. I know you are not scum, but you don't know.

Faddy

You can inform the next people about our :p code since if you live they are town and if you die I will out it anyway.

Yes if you just use :P or :p I will see it easily. I am kind of tilted by it. I don't even need to look at the thread to know CeeCee used it yesterday.

So whoever you choose quote them and then anywhere in the post use the emoticon.

If I had to use it now it'll be GoG. If I die we got a scum that can hide pretty good. If not I think she is also usefull to talk with. Some game ago she had a useful chat with the jailer I believe.

Faddy

Appreciate all the input you gave me btw.

Tbh I thought you'd be a bit more suspicious of me. I know you are not scum, but you don't know.

I mean I have thought about it but it isn't like I am hiding my reads so no point holding back in here. And if you are scum, what is the worst thing I have given away. Nothing I can't live with.

Faddy

Remember if you get in trouble DON'T CLAIM

I will claim and clear you.

If you get a bit of suspicion it is fine, it will keep you alive a bit longer. I probably won't clear you before the last hour or two unless you are at risk of being turbo'd which is unlikely.

This should be the plan while I am still alive in the game.

Faddy

Remember if i die you can't post the spreadsheet

If you die, it wasn't me, but I am probably screwed anyway.

Faddy

If you're scum DCPAT

eDjoAv4.jpg

I've been a complete Ned Stark

Faddy

I might go after Zookfoodle too. He posted very little and one of those posts was about being ignored.

Jeez @Natiko @dragon mom you guys sure put a lot of mafia in this game.

I hoped I could win btw.

But I wanted to vote on a person where my vote could stay.

Melon didn't care lol

Top Bottom