Gossip Thread 27.015 MHz - Night 5 Gossip

nope. I'm town, I'm just an idiot apparently. If I had just stuck to voting for Fran this entire day would have been so different.

Also my big brain idea was to tell everyone who I gossiped with to confirm whether they got switched or not but that's not how it works at all. I feel pretty useless right now to be honest.

Gossip is a weird role that I don't understand ResetERA's fondness for. The extra chats are nice as something to do, but I do not think I have ever seen an instance of them actually impacting a game beyond getting the Gossiper killed.

And keep your name secret. I didn't understand that part of the power was keeping your name quiet, I just thought it was a case of me not knowing a screen name.

As for Verelios, if he is scum I can't imagine he makes it to the end only because the real tracker can either claim, or the real tracker will end up dead and Verelios will follow suit. I understand why, if he is town, he is still alive (they have no one else to block right now, so why not keep him alive and keep the question floating around).

Although with Fran being confirmed scum, the whole "X-shot balance" conversation starts looking weird.

Interesting like verelios told Fran in scum chat that he was going to claim three shot.

Anyways I also told verelios who I was on day 3.

FWIW, if I die here are my thoughts on the remaining players. I'm not sure why I've been so hesitant to do this in the game thread, or even how long you'll get to see this:

TheChuggernaut - I'm still reasonably sure he's scum. He and Fran were both early on the Zipped lynch when Fran was in danger of being voted out, and he's been willing to slip his vote all over. Probably worth checking whom he has avoided voting for. Will try to do that today, but I get the feeling I'll be fending off "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED FRAN BUT KILLED ZIP!" posts all day.

Geno / Dream - No real read. Geno's attack on Vere seems a bit rabid for a late coming scum, but it definitely tried to deflect from Vere so...

Kitsunelaine / PogChamp - Town. He had the first real dive onto Fran.

Battousai - Town I think. Fairly quiet, and his last vote seemed a bit weird, but who am I to talk about weird votes?

Puns - Scum, question mark. I can't tell if I'm OMGUSing him after our last exchange, but it felt almost designed to get votes away from Fran. When I pushed him he switched to Fran, then made a big deal about me not joining him. Seems like a set up.

Kawl - Town. If he's scum, he's the sleeper scum.

Vere - Town. I have to think his red check on Stu was just bad luck. All the pieces were there on the scum role descriptions for him to fake a tracker role, but until the actual town tracker comes forward, Vere's it.

Rac - Town. Or drives the biggest busses in history.

Godfather / Coolest Spot - seems like town. I wonder if he was hinting at another double day lynch to try to get scum to kill him instead of randomly hitting the alignment cop.

TWE - Town lean, but it's probably the weakest of my town reads.

Hope you get to see this, should have done it sooner.

Top Bottom