Mason Thread Friendly Friendship Chat

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
This is the mason chat! You two can post here freely. Please keep all private communications between you two inside this thread. Standard rules apply here as well, no quoting role PMs for example.

The people on this board are:
gryvan
empressdonna

Last edited:
Current curiosities:

- fandorin's early 'I'm town!'. It might mean nothing though, could just be fandorin poking fun at his alignment in past games
- red's worry about blind votes. day 1s in most of the games I've been in seem to just pick someone who seems out of place to lynch.

This is my first resetera's mafia game.

I've played the gafia one more often so I am not sure of several people here.

I agree about red though. fandorin is a maybe.

sweetnicole looks like shes trying to put herself as the "reasonable" voice of town. This already shows suspicions for me. Past games I played, i had 50% of the time realized the reasonable player can be scum so just be on the look out for sweetnicole as well.

Sweetnicole is a rather good player and I personally find it hard to tell if she's town or scum from what I've seen of her in previous games.

Hmm, Zeke is being a little defensive about the no lynch thing whenever it pops into conversation again.

Nothing conclusively that 'yup, he is scum' but it has my interest.

My problem with the Brazil and Zeke conversation is that either one of them could be scum. Zeke being overly defensive defintely feels scummy but at the same time, Brazil who keeps on poking at Zeke can feel town sometimes but from past games I played, he might be poking at zeke just to have something to say and to distract town. But i might be overthinking this thing too much

Oh I was curious about something. Have you seen these two play in previous mafia games? I want to know how they usually played.

Oh I was curious about something. Have you seen these two play in previous mafia games? I want to know how they usually played.

brazil and zeke do you mean?

Yeah, I've played with both.

Brazil: I've not seen his scum play at all in any of the games I've been in with him so while it does seem like his previous town play, I wouldn't be able to tell :(

Zeke: I've only been in one game with him where he basically tunneled on one specific thing as town. His play in this game doesn't really feel like that at all but he could have changed up his town play or this could be his scum play.

Oh, one thing about Brazil I forgot is he often seems to fall into the town leader role easily, at least he has in the previous games. If he is scum, he will be a dangerous opponent.

I apologise for being away for a long today though :( Just got back home not that long ago (was out from 5pm my time till now which is 11:35pm) I'll make up for it tomorrow!

I feel bad for not posting more the past two days honestly.

Yesterday was just a bad day because of going out :( Hopefully, since I won't be out till Monday now, I can contribute a lot more.

Just letting you know if i get night killed, definitely look into

SweetNicole
Fandorin
Muffin

I feel that i might get night killed after that wall of text I made with the scenarios

but if i'm not night killed, we might have to look into my scenario list a little bit more carefully.

Okay, I'll agree with that list.

I'm unsure if I would be the target, probably they will keep me around for mislynch however since the past two games I could NK'd night 1, it could happen again

yup no death

stuart saying he was the one who got targetted

but was bulletproof

I think I will believe him.

SweetNIcole looks like she says not to because it could be a scum tactic so town should not reveal any other protective roles

thats suspicious overall

yeah, I'm feeling a little more certain that nicole is scum now but the chances of others thinking that are... urgh we'll have to hope she slips up somewhere otherwise she could last till end game and be too ingrained as 'town'.

Also just to get some facts straight without any direct quoting roles. I will believe that your also town mason since theres only 2 masons right now. I would believe there is a scum mason if it was 3 but since this is a small game so I believe that both of us are town

Also from what I know about masons, we kinda replace a cop who can shoot people at night apparently. SO assuming there might not be a cop, we are basically the cops.

I've only seen masons in one game that I've played and they were both town in that so I assumed/hoped you are town.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as scum masons or you could have more than 2 masons.

Yup i've seen scum masons before. But only in a 3 player mason group. Unless bear is being mean which is not his character to do so...

fandorin is being pretty vague in...everything
he is neither acting like town or scum. NOT EVEN NEUTRAL!

I think he might be scum...

So we just have these people:

SweetNIcole
Fandorin
Muffin
finalbeta
Z-beat
mrpilskin
brazil
coolestspot\

Do you believe stuart and eze are town?
if not i can just add them here to still be considered suspicious

Hopefully this makes sense, little bit groggy and sick however, it doesn't feel like stu is scum - it just doesn't feel to me like his scum play at all.

Eze is hard for me, he could be town - especially with the whole 'don't you think my hammer and deal are scummy' thing, just doesn't feel like scum would be THAT obvious about it.

Tomorrow I'll catch up in the main thread.

And that mess up or more mix up due to posting about final is why I usually wait till I'm awake enough to post XD.

It happens more often than I'd like.

oh natiko replaced in, I think I've been in games with him (usually as a replacement?) i'd have to double check.

I love how I get called wishy washy lol

So I don't remember many interactions between SweetNicole and Brazil and I wouldn't be surprised if either or both are scum.

So I ended up going through Nicole's posts to see how much interaction she had with Brazil. I haven't gone through Brazil's posts yet though, I may do that later if I get time.

But here are the relevant posts I found (sorry no links/quotes but post numbers instead)

Brazil & Nicole interaction:

#67 - Nicole follows up on brazil feeling that red was lowering the stakes of day 1. She reads people saying that we should let scum kill someone first is scummy.

Basically she agrees with Brazil.

#196 - Nicole asks why Brazil didn't respond to a post from Muffin, asks what Brazil is reading towards Fand and Muffin and responds to a post from Brazil about how one of them subbed for the others in the past.

#198 - Nicole says both Zeke and Brazil comes off worse to her for engaging in the conversation.

#209 - "That you're focusing on yourself and Brazil's response to that seems strange." - says this to Red

#217 - fluff posts between each other

#249 - "How do you feel about the Brazil Zeke conversation?" - asks this to Z-Beat. Funnily enough she says in
#198 that she doesn't want this conversation to continue tomorrow (which is when this was posted)

#256 - Up for a Zeke lynch as it would give info on both Brazil & Fand - post feels like a set up post incase a Zeke lynch happens so she could vote for him if he seemed likely to be lynched near EOD

#303 - more I want lynch for info talk with Zeke being used as an example of giving info on Brazil

#418 - gif response to Zeke asking why someone would be targetted over nicole or brazil

Hmmmmmmmm
Natiko mentions feeling town with me and fan but i really dont feel town with fan...

Im on mobile so im basicalky just reading

Current thoughts:

- If coolest is telling the truth about that chat and isn't trying to scumbait, then that would maybe clear coolest, fandorin and mystery 3rd person. I really doubt coolest could be scum because scum wouldn't be this obvious about it though could it be a neutral chat or a 3 person gossip chat? If so then hmm.. could be a mix between town scum and neutral??

Assuming I don't die tonight, I'll look in-depth into the 2 others of the main 3 I haven't yet (Muffin and Fandorin) as well as a more general look over Nicole.

though it really doesn't help that he doesn't want to seem to defend himself when it could easily be another hammer.

I just.. I don't know. Is that a sign of a scum that is just giving up or is it town just unwilling to try to point the blame elsewhere...

it sounds like town just unwilling to try to point the blame.

Usually if it was scum, he'd say a bit more about his situation. If it was town...maybe i dunno. But given the lack of posts I see from final I feel he is town

It's really difficult since I've seen both town and scum act this way but hoping my unvote gives him a chance to actually come in and try and save it if he indeed is town.

I was thinking about doing something similar to Stu's big ISO posts of Sweetnicole tomorrow haha. Ah well, glad it's out there at least.

hmmm I did play a game which was my first mafia game in the other forum but this was with sorian who if you played with him was a genius at these games lol. he was scum that time and he did a hilarious play where mafia didn't kill anyone on a certain night intentionally. It was the most baffling thing but I think it was to weed out any bulletproof players out.

fun fact: the final scum in there might be giants mafia did that as well (though for a different reason) and yes he won the game.

I really do think it's going to be hard to get rid of any of the three possible scum members. I guess we'll know in a few days if any of them die in the night.

Sorry if I've not been a great mason buddy :( I have trouble giving my thoughts sometimes.

Plus I felt ill yesterday (real life day) so that didn't help

Well final was scum.

I guess we have a 3-4 person scum team. So it could still be Brazil, Fand, Nicole but I'm guessing it is just two of them now.

Not sure where to go tomorrow though on this...

wait scratch that i think its 3 scum and 1 neutral because zeke mentioned he was a bombstopper therefore the bomber himself would be a neutral. it would make sense since in mafia games the arsonist sets people on fire and the firefighter stops him. So they are vigilante/neutrals.

bear is it ok to ask if janitor is the only role that has the ability for players to die with no information about their role or their alignment?

The Bear

bear is it ok to ask if janitor is the only role that has the ability for players to die with no information about their role or their alignment?

Other roles exist that can affect players dying with no information. Won't comment about how it is in this game though, that's just in general.

well not in this game of course not. Cause I only read about janitors as the only ones who can do that so far so I was wondering if any other roles (thats not weird or jack of all trade like) thing existed

this game is driving me insane at the same time i don't have any townie support ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Bear

this game is driving me insane at the same time i don't have any townie support ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
gambatte_wallpaper_by_quicksilver86.jpg

oh shit...oh man no fucking way

now it makes too much sense if there was a scum role cop....

fuck they looked up empress...and then realized she was mason so they killed her to frame the other mason when it comes up. Apparently after doing some process of elimination, they realized it was me so I can be framed to be lynched

I see what brazil is doing..i think natiko is in on this too...

Top Bottom