Scum Thread Darkness within Darkness within Darkness

I’ll think it through over the next day, but Coolest is 99% confirmed while Stuart is only about 80% or so.

Muffin

is being held hostage by Sammi
I hate to say it, but what about Fand? He's pretty much confirmed to be lynchproof town now isn't he?

Muffin

So, uh, Coolest or Fand?

I think Coolest is easier to sway and his greencheck could always be a godfather. Fandorin is a better player and I don't think I've ever heard of lynchproof scum, so he seems more solid as town to me.

I'd personally go for Fandorin in that case.

KILL: Fandorin

I get the feeling that he could solve the game after last night. Also, he regretted not killing me when he had the chance to twice in previous games, so it’s time someone learned from his mistakes.

Let’s see where we land.

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
KILL: Fandorin

I get the feeling that he could solve the game after last night. Also, he regretted not killing me when he had the chance to twice in previous games, so it’s time someone learned from his mistakes.

Let’s see where we land.

Acknowledged

Muffin

If it's D2, regarding Stuarts theory, just argue next day that I would rather have you lynched than Final in that case, since you would have to be the bomb after my flip shows I wasn't.

Muffin

I'll bow out of the thread for tonight, I'm not gonna convince them of anything, so let's hope they'll talk themselves into something else. I'll still roleclaim either when they ask or shortly before day end.

If Coolest votes for gryvan for some reason, follow him over his claim being too convenient and let’s hope that Zeke follows you with the hammer. That’s basically it, haha.

Muffin

If Coolest votes for gryvan for some reason, follow him over his claim being too convenient and let’s hope that Zeke follows you with the hammer. That’s basically it, haha.
Alright, let's hope it goes that way.

I think we can try our hand. Maybe quote these last few of Stuart’s posts and say they’re the face of desperation, and then vote gryvan by saying that Stuart clearly doesn’t want to give us time to discuss gryvan’s claim.

Then we see if Coolest and Zeke move accordingly.

I think he’s just trusting me and opposing the lynch

If you give him something to hold on to, maybe he’ll grab onto it.

Muffin

Either way, it was good playing with you, Muffs. I’m sorry for my failings :P
Likewise. And please, you played pretty good, your advice was helpful. I made mistakes myself, I pushed Zeke too much.

Oh man, poor Coolest HAHAHA

Try to have some fun in the time you have left, at least, hahaha.

It was a good time.

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
D6 starts in

cezqj298oy

And finished reading it. Interesting scum chat.

I hope you weren't really upset with me Muffin, you know I'd never try to insult you :( I felt rather sad all night after that.

Top Bottom