Scum Thread The Hidden Meeting Room (aka The Bathroom)

Firefighter claim from Sparks. I think Ketkat mentioned she thought Blarg could be an Arsonist, right?

I don't know if its Blarg, but I did have a feeling there was one. I definitely wasn't expecting him to just post his role PM though. This might be a weird day end if it keeps going

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
on the one hand thats good, since we kinda got a free lynch for today.
dumb thing for me is that i really wanted to get to bed.
will stay until the day continues and move my vote to someone else.

Dont worry fantomas , thats not you

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yep, bye guys. It was fun, I tried my best. You got this though without me, you don't need me.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Well, do I vote the No Lynch here? I don't want it to be seen as a scummy move, but it is the only thing that's going to save me I think.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Well, I guess I live to see another day at least.

This is what D2 is going to start with though. Splinter/Melon/Vere/Polter/LP all over me. Unless Splinter is able to whisper some sweet nothings into Polter's ear tonight. Melon is going to be way too suspicious if Splinter drops off of me tomorrow though, so I expect him to stay, which means Polter will too. LP will probably push for me now over Stan. Vere will likely review my entire post history in the thread now and pick out all the scummiest ones which I probably have no defense for.

Well, its good for us that the day was ended. Hopefully those no lynch votes don't come back to bite us at some point.

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
I'll apologise here too for the EOD screw-up. Any frustration should be posted at me, I apologise.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I think I basically have to get lynched tomorrow. There's too much info from my flip now because of those No Lynch votes. It implicates Splinter too once I flip Scum. Melon will catch on to that I bet, but with Polter on his side he should be safe. Him going NL there along with Splinter makes their claim all the more stronger. Other than that, it was Faddy that started it and Geno followed right away. People now think Faddy and I are Scum together, so I bet he actually gets targeted after I flip, so don't NK him. Geno might get targeted, but I doubt it, he's strong enough to keep people off of him for that reason I think.

Since I'm dead tomorrow, I basically have to use my ability tonight then. Who does everyone think I should be targeting here for the fake red check? And should I use my fake amnesiac cop claim to go with it and try to get myself some Town Cred back?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
My problem here is that Town-Fantomas never really had any heat on him in GoT. The only time I was up for a lynch was on like D8 I think, whatever day it was that we lynched Meatwad, and the only reason I was there was because of Meatwad being Scum and Nin deciding to vote with him instead of the Town Circle. And then ET bussed Meatwad instead of voting for me and it was all fine, so I never really had to act under that pressure.

The only time I was seriously scum-read in GoT was... Ummm... Never? I don't think anyone ever seriously scum-read me to the point of wanting to vote for me. The people I remember voting for me the most were Blarg, Nin, and Meatwad, two of which were Scum. The one time Faddy voted for me was when I was in the Thunderdome, and it wasn't because he thought I was Scum, it was because he thought I was more likely to be Scum than the other 3 options.

So I'm really not sure how I'm going to approach D3 tomorrow after literally being saved by Sparks' suicide.

I think my best bet to survive and get some desperately needed Town Cred is to deploy my Amnesiac Cop gambit tomorrow at the start of the day. I don't know who I should be checking or sending the check to though, but it at least gives me something hopefully.

Also, Sorian's play is supposedly going to come through at the start of the day, so we'll see what that was all about as well and that might maybe draw some attention off of me if it gives them anything to go with.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As for my thoughts on other night actions:

Nin made a good call tracking Blarg, so I think we should let him work out who he wants to track again tonight.

Ketkat's secret vote is a big question mark for me as far as what use we are going to get out of it.

Splinter's room switch probably isn't necessary. At best, if there is an Arsonist afoot, they might be the one who is room limited, otherwise I think the map is bullshit right now.

Malus can use his Janitor Modifier on the Kill tonight, so that's a thing we should be asking ourselves about for sure. If there is someone we think we should Janitor Kill, please bring them forward. Otherwise if we want to hold on to it, we should just think about another low info kill probably. I still think Blarg is probably the lowest info kill out there right now as far as the Town is concerned at least, but I'm up to hear if anyone has any other suggestions.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I just feel like I fucked up real bad here and don't really have a chance to come back from it. I've got at least 5 people scum reading me, Kalor as well, so really it's like 6. Majority is 9. Stan, Chugg, Terra, Geno; any of them could go for me too easily. Blarg is Blarg, he might decide to vote me too for a "50/50". Even if Splinter doesn't bus me here, there are more than enough Town members that are on to me.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
You don't need to claim straight away. You claim when you think it's the only thing that will save you, and you shouldn't be thinking that yet.

What you need to remember is that a lot of people are actively against your lynch. The people who agree with it were already mostly on you. With Spark out of the way new candidates will be chosen, and I don't think many new people will join your vote.

It's not most vote trains were the people not on it yet are disinterested or unaware of it. The situation is nowhere near as bad as it looks.

For next phase, I'd recommend you don't focus on it at all. Answer questions when you get them, but otherwise just continue playing your regular townie game. It's got a lot of people fooled.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
Blarg would be a decent kill as we'd find out what he did to Faddy. It seems he's probably just a room tracker though which isn't very interesting.

Hmm...
Room tracker on a useless map
Cop(s) that only get null results
A firefighter without an arsonist (I'm guessing)

Maybe everyone is secretly vanilla

Except Sorian, who will revive as a vanilla

Fanto

Confirmed Town
but otherwise just continue playing your regular townie game. It's got a lot of people fooled.
My problem here is that I don't know what my regular townie game looks like in this situation. I want to go after you and/or Melon like I said earlier, but that is basically me pulling an OMGUS, right? Like, Town-Fanto is wondering why the hell people are voting for me in the first place. Fake-You's read on me is fucking trash in my opinion, and the fact that Melon decided to jump on it out of no where is like, what the fuck, to me. Vere's vote is the only one I think is good there, it was for an actually good reason, and I expect him to bring more to the table. LP was sheeping both reads on his list, but he probably has his own reasons too.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
All I really see happening in my favor is a strong defense from Faddy, but he won't go too hard. I will try my best not to focus on it, but I guarantee I have people breathing down my neck at various points throughout the day, and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm an EoD train for the rest of the game until I do get lynched.

I'm also seeing myself having a very hard time responding to you in the game thread tomorrow Splinter if you keep this read up. It is literally going to take every ounce of my effort to not throw you under the bus. Like, I know for a fact that you have a trash read on me right now, because it's fake as fuck, because I'm your scum-mate. What am I supposed to do with that?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Sorry, I definitely just need to cool down here. It's just hard to look at this game in a positive way for me right now, if things had gotten to play out normally with Sparks getting lynched, I think I'd feel better, but the way it went down, ugh, I just think it makes me look so much worse to everyone else there.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
My problem here is that I don't know what my regular townie game looks like in this situation. I want to go after you and/or Melon like I said earlier, but that is basically me pulling an OMGUS, right? Like, Town-Fanto is wondering why the hell people are voting for me in the first place. Fake-You's read on me is fucking trash in my opinion, and the fact that Melon decided to jump on it out of no where is like, what the fuck, to me. Vere's vote is the only one I think is good there, it was for an actually good reason, and I expect him to bring more to the table. LP was sheeping both reads on his list, but he probably has his own reasons too.
So do that. Don't worry about "this situation", just push for the lynch of whoever you "think" is scum.

If the scummiest thing in the thread right now is the arguments against you, that's what you should go for.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
okay, seems that fran ended the day.
Good thing.
Now to you Fantomas.
Show some backbone and get ready for a wild ride!
This is what makes mafia unique, its always the unknown! Will you survive another day or not ?!
Look at me and GoT mate, i thought i was done for after a day, yet i kept surviving and surviving.
Show me your surviving skills.
Dont give up on me
we are here in the same BOAT!
Your teammates will try their hardest to keep you alive!

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
giphy.gif

Yeah, you have to keep in mind that they're town and they get easily distracted. I think that using the fake red check would be a good call. And if we don't have someone claim amnesiac cop, they might not be as trustworthy since the game is full of misdirections. That can really wait until we see how town reacts to the red check first though.

My power could be useful for stacking votes on someone that town isn't expecting, assuming that the votes aren't revealed at day end. If they are, it'll still lead to some mistrust among them, and really it can only be used tomorrow night at the latest, so if we don't want to use it now (which I don't think we should if we're sending out a red check), then I'll use it tomorrow for sure.

Is there anyone that we want to kill for sure tonight? If Blarg is a room tracker, then that's not too worrying tonight with most people in one room.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
not sure who to kill or track atm.
will be back in a bit with some thoughts about our potential candidates :)

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Here's the remaining player list with us removed. I also removed Poltergust since he's basically an honorary Scum Team member due to his relationship with Splinter.

PINK = Fake Red Check Target
BLUE = Receiver of my Fake Red Check
RED = Kill Target

Verelios
Geno
Faddy
Blargonaut
StanleyPalmtree

TheChuggernaut
Terraforce
Kalor
melonrabbit

Fireblend
Lone_Prodigy

I'm feeling like Blarg and Stan are two pretty low info kills for the Town. Stan was getting some light scum reads, but they were based on nothing really. Also, I didn't highlight him, but I have to mention that I want LP fucking dead ASAP. Dude has 3/5 of us down right now, all he needs to do is realize Splinter and Nin aren't Town before LyLo and he's already solved the game.

As for my check here, had Melon not started Scum reading me for no reason, I never would have considered putting a fake red check on her after what she did to Splinter in GoT, but nah, fuck Melon, she's my top target. My other one would be Kalor. And then yeah, I can't think of a single person that I would want to send the check to other than Faddy. Maybe Fireblend, but I'd rather send it to Faddy.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
There is also Malus' Janitor Modifier to consider here. If there we aren't feeling a kill on a low info target, would we want to Janitor Kill someone instead? Is there anyone that would be better to use the Janitor Modifier on rather than just killing them normally?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Also, speaking of Poltergust, has he given any thoughts in your Lovers chat with him, Splinter? Just wondering where his mind is going to be starting on D3, I'm guessing he's still going to follow the scum-read on me.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Between Stan and Blarg I would probably go for Stan first, since Blarg doesn't seem to be a threat at all at the moment. If we're going to use the janitor kill it should probably be someone that hasn't claimed a role yet or there is some suspicion about the truthfulness of their claim. So Geno, Terra and Chugg would be out of the question for me, since Vere already confirmed Chuggs claim and Geno and Terra don't seem to be a threat to us.
As for the check, Melon may be a bit risky, since she voted for you, but then if I were town I would probably check the ones that vote for me anyway.

So, these are all the claims so far from people who are still around right?

Sorian (Kind of still around, we'll see) - Cop
Geno - Werewolf Cop
Terraforce - Alien Cop
Chuggernaut - Gossip
Blargonaut - Watches what Room someone goes to?
Faddy - Silences Chats when he dies?

If we want to send Faddy the red check tonight, then he can wait, but it might be worth going for someone who's already claimed or come close to it like Blarg. At the same time, I feel like they have to have some actual useful roles as well, right? It might be worth just aiming for someone who hasn't even hinted at anything to see if we can find a protection role.

I think that fake red checking Melon might be a little too mean, so I'm leaning towards Kalor just for that reason. But, that's really more up to you.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Between Stan and Blarg I would probably go for Stan first, since Blarg doesn't seem to be a threat at all at the moment. If we're going to use the janitor kill it should probably be someone that hasn't claimed a role yet or there is some suspicion about the truthfulness of their claim. So Geno, Terra and Chugg would be out of the question for me, since Vere already confirmed Chuggs claim and Geno and Terra don't seem to be a threat to us.
As for the check, Melon may be a bit risky, since she voted for you, but then if I were town I would probably check the ones that vote for me anyway.
Yeah, I'm fine with either as low info kills. For the Janitor yeah, I'm not sure. LP would be who I would want if we go outside those two, but idk if we want to actually kill him yet.
So, these are all the claims so far from people who are still around right?

Sorian (Kind of still around, we'll see) - Cop
Geno - Werewolf Cop
Terraforce - Alien Cop
Chuggernaut - Gossip
Blargonaut - Watches what Room someone goes to?
Faddy - Silences Chats when he dies?

If we want to send Faddy the red check tonight, then he can wait, but it might be worth going for someone who's already claimed or come close to it like Blarg. At the same time, I feel like they have to have some actual useful roles as well, right? It might be worth just aiming for someone who hasn't even hinted at anything to see if we can find a protection role.

I think that fake red checking Melon might be a little too mean, so I'm leaning towards Kalor just for that reason. But, that's really more up to you.
We do know that someone sent me a 1-Shot Bulletproof use on N1, so that might be how the Protector is operating. I'm guessing they are X-Shot if that's the case and they want to send them to their town reads. I don't know who would have sent me that on N1 though, unless Faddy is lying about his role and he's the Protector? Could be an interesting gambit from him if that's the case, he's smart enough to think of that too.

Otherwise yeah, I think aiming outside of the claims is a good idea. The Werewolf/Alien Cops are likely Bastard roles, Chugg's isn't really that big of a deal, and until we know Sorian is going to be revived, there's no point in aiming there.

And yeah, it would be really mean to fake red check Melon, but a little dose of her own medicine couldn't hurt her too much lol

But yeah, I do agree, and Kalor is who I had been considering until Melon. I also think the thread will react more positively to a red check on Kalor than they would to a red check on Melon, so that's who I'll probably do it to. Would like to hear if Splinter and Nin have thoughts on who I should put it on too though before I put it out, and if they think Faddy is the best target to receive it or not.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, hold up a second actually. Does this actually make sense of Me/Faddy/Blarg last night?
MOVE: Fantomas to the dining room

That ok?
Splinter moved me to the Dining Room.
Ok, I just got a PM saying that someone gave me a one-shot Bulletproof, so I'll be protected if I get targeted by a kill.

Thank you to whoever did that when you read this later. I appreciate it.

I also apologize for being so Towny on D1 that you decided to gift me, a literal Mafia member, that ability.
I receive a 1-Shot Bulletproof power from someone on N1.
I didn't even notice that Blarg claim there until Faddy requoted it. So it seems like Blarg is some kind of tracker, but instead of knowing who they visited, he finds out what room. Which would make sense why he wants people to be in certain rooms, so he can keep up with who is being visited. I don't know if that makes him the high priority kill that we were thinking of, it might be worth looking at Faddy if he's visiting people as well. Or some kind of way to frame him with that fake red check maybe? Zipped was in the dining room, so that might work out.
Ketkat pointed out Blarg's post on D2 about Faddy "finding something in the Dining Room". Points out that he might be able to Track what room his target went to.
We do know that someone sent me a 1-Shot Bulletproof use on N1, so that might be how the Protector is operating. I'm guessing they are X-Shot if that's the case and they want to send them to their town reads. I don't know who would have sent me that on N1 though, unless Faddy is lying about his role and he's the Protector? Could be an interesting gambit from him if that's the case, he's smart enough to think of that too.
If Faddy is actually the Protector, he would have gone to the Dining Room N1 to give me a 1-Shot Bulletproof. If we kill Blarg today and prove that he did Track Faddy to the Dining Room on N1, I think we may have found the Protector, and it's Faddy lying about his role to keep Scum off of him.

Otherwise this is just a conspiracy theory, but hey, it's Conspiracy Mafia so let me have my wild theories lol.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
Kinda think melon would be a better target for the red check. Let's me pivot off of voting you for a phase at least

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
Hmm, in that case we should kill Faddy. Don't think it's worth the janitor kill though

Oh he was mentioning bananas earlier, that's a breadcrumb for some kind of item giver

So yeah

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Hmm, in that case we should kill Faddy. Don't think it's worth the janitor kill though

Oh he was mentioning bananas earlier, that's a breadcrumb for some kind of item giver

So yeah
So you think I actually caught something there? Oh man, I don't know if I want to kill Faddy yet though. I desperately need him on my side for today. He will not vote for me.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
The way the Wiki says it works is that I pick a target to check, but my result gets sent to someone else. So yeah, Melon would be someone I would check, but actually I would probably check anyone that was voting for me. Melon is the only one that I had a null read on though besides you, and obviously I'm not going to give him a red check on you, so yeah, I think Melon is who I would most logically use that check on.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Also I'm really feeling Blarg as a kill target now. If we can prove that Blarg has the role we think he does, it almost confirms that Faddy is the Protector. And then for Town, what do they learn by us killing Blarg? The only people Blarg has mentioned are Poltergust and Faddy. Otherwise he's just been roleplaying by himself.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Sounds good to me. As long as everyone else concurs when they check in, I'll go ahead and put out the fake check. I suppose either you or Ketkat can do the kill then?

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
For some reason I thought we had another 24 hours, we need to finalize this.

Who's making the kill?

Those sound good to me. I can make the kill again if necessary, between the two of us I might be lower on people's radar?

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
Fanto I'm not telling you how to play but I recommend you don't start the day talking about the suspicion on yourself, it looks very self conscious. Just go ahead accusing whoever you want to accuse and other people will inevitably question you some more anyway

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Fanto I'm not telling you how to play but I recommend you don't start the day talking about the suspicion on yourself, it looks very self conscious. Just go ahead accusing whoever you want to accuse and other people will inevitably question you some more anyway
Yeah, I'm not going to. If people ask me for my thoughts on it, I'll give them, but otherwise I'll just try to get in and react to the things that go down.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
yeah, i mean even if they bring it up. sway it off as an idea that was created in the heat of the moment with the best intentions, something that was and is something you do.
Try to help town figuring out what is going on

Fanto

Confirmed Town
If Sorian did check Splinter, Poltergust is in for a wild ride of emotions pretty soon here.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, unless Sorian got a false check here somehow, or he is bluffing about all of this, then Splinter just got red checked. He is being quite positive about having a red check here.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, in KH Mafia, SweetNicole did something like this, where she made everyone check in before she would give her One-Shot Cop info, and it turned out to be a Green Check.

I don't know if Sorian is making the same play here or not though.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Ketkat is right and that he didn't check anyone and this is all just The Sorian Show right now.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
And now Terra says he checked Splinter too lol. So Sorian is going to say he's scum and give us his role, whereas Terra is going to counter by saying "BUT HE'S NOT AN ALIEN YOU GUYYYSS!!!!!"

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Since this is probably what's going to get discussed in the main thread today, I figure maybe we can talk about some Scum stuff in here with Splinter while we still have him around.

There is a Town Roleblocker afoot. Terra said he was blocked N1, and now I was blocked N2. Thoughts on who it might be? I'm thinking Melon or Vere personally.

Then we have the info from Blarg's flip and the Track on Faddy. So Blarg did not have the role we thought he did, instead he got a Paranoid Red Check on Faddy, which also makes sense of his roleplaying, so we were off about that. Also, Faddy didn't move anywhere last night, but it doesn't mean he isn't the Protector for sure. I still think that was a really good moment of us putting our heads together on N2 though and getting a good lead to go on, so I still think we made the right call with those moves and I'm proud of how we worked together there with the info we had.

For tonight, we'll be using Ketkat's Secret Vote just because we have to otherwise we never get to. Other than that, we can discuss some kill targets again later, but I would like to hear Splinter's thoughts on a Kill target before he has to go.

Top Bottom